Thread: how do I change my credit card on file for recurring membership?

Status
    Married :)
    Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. ~ Deepak Chopra

Exclamation how do I change my credit card on file for recurring membership?

Hi there!

I've had to switch banks recently which means my old credit card is no longer valid... and that's the one you grrls have on file for my recurring membership! Could you please forward me instructions or post here on how I can edit my credit card information (without charging an additional membership?). Thanks!

DressyFemme
    Losing weight doesn't have to be done alone. B/F Sparkers Unite! http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/g....asp?gid=22759

New user: Needs to verfiy email Toughy's Avatar
    Status
    independent entity
    Unless something has changed............you need to do the change in your PayPal account. Just remember it's an automatic rebill every year.

Status
    Married :)
    Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. ~ Deepak Chopra
    All set! Thanks Toughy, and it's great to see you.... Been a long time!
    Losing weight doesn't have to be done alone. B/F Sparkers Unite! http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/g....asp?gid=22759

Thread Information