Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Femme Fun House

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again

Femme Fun House

For all my Femme Sista's!

We obviously need our own little corner of the net to Femme up. So come on in, add your own special Femme touch, from flowers to home improvement projects.

Stay, and chat, have fun, be silly, or just bask in the presence of other Femme's knowing that,
    "We get each other".

This is where we can come and support each other in all our glorious Femme diversity.
    Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves... Live the questions now. Perhaps, then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again
    In the spirit of welcoming everyone, I'm going to start off with the front door.
    It is already beautifully carved thick wood with a vine growing up it's height, but it needs to be gold.
    I've got some Gold Foil, a tiny hammer, time, and a bottle of wine.

I picked up this little plaque today...
    It's getting installed just above the doorbell.

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your Femmes yearning to breathe free,

The glorious, "otherness" of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Welcome Sisters!
    Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves... Live the questions now. Perhaps, then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Banned User
    Status
    none
    *moves the wine cooler in*
    *lounges nakey*

Banned User
    Status
    profile deleted

Look at that 302 boys!

Pulls up in my Ford F-250 pickup towing a trailer with a perfectly confirmed Holstein bull.Parking strategically in front of the windows effectively blocking the view of Persiphones Nakedness.Thinks to myself that between the truck and bull I will be able to keep the boys occupied away from Persi and thus effectively save her virtue....

Status
    busy
    *pulls boots off at the door, flings hat perfectly onto the back of a chair*

*flops down on a sofa*

Hey Persiphone, do we have anything a little harder than wine? It's been a rough day.

Banned User
    Status
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardline View Post
    Pulls up in my Ford F-250 pickup towing a trailer with a perfectly confirmed Holstein bull.Parking strategically in front of the windows effectively blocking the view of Persiphones Nakedness.Thinks to myself that between the truck and bull I will be able to keep the boys occupied away from Persi and thus effectively save her virtue....

*wonders if he plans to ride that bull and contemplates 8 seconds while sipping wine*

Banned User
    Status
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
    *pulls boots off at the door, flings hat perfectly onto the back of a chair*

*flops down on a sofa*

Hey Persiphone, do we have anything a little harder than wine? It's been a rough day.

*whips up some spicy bloody mary's and some stiff margaritas cuz i have no idea what the infamous dixie drinks while keeping my eye on that bull out front*

Banned User
    Status
    profile deleted

....and that there is called a bullriders crown!

I am running out of things to show these guys.They know a beautiful femme is naked there and while no one bucks a Holstein as they are notoriously aggressive,I decide I have no other choice and mount the bulls back in the trailer.Telling the boys when Im properly roped in here,you all drop the gate and stand back cause this is one rank bull!Man,this is going to be the longest 8 seconds of this cowboys life,but what else can I do when her virtue is at stake...
    Last edited by Hardline; 05-08-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again
    Hey Dixie,
    Welcome. There is a fully stocked bar beside the orchids.
    What's your poison girl?

And seriously, a Bull? That smell lingers you know!
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Status
    busy
    Will take a shot of Cuervo to start.

*Looks out the window, knowing what's gonna happen next*

Basic Member Hopelessromantic69's Avatar
    Status
    In a relationship and very happy!
    Honor, Courage, and Commitment is what I live by, if you cant handle it..there is the door!
    I dont think lasting only 8 seconds is going to give you any props in this room..im just saying.
    There is a beast within gentle and fierce..you choose which side to be on..HR

Status
    x
    starts the clock at 10 seconds and turns it to run backwards, * trying to make it look like * 8 seconds for hard*

Banned User
    Status
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedance View Post
    Hey Dixie,
    Welcome. There is a fully stocked bar beside the orchids.
    What's your poison girl?

And seriously, a Bull? That smell lingers you know!

yes, but bullshit is excellent for the tomato garden

Status
    busy
    Quote Originally Posted by persiphone View Post
    yes, but bullshit is excellent for the tomato garden
    bwahahahahaha...if you only knew how well!

Banned User
    Status
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardline View Post
    I am running out of things to show these guys.They know a beautiful femme is naked there and while no one bucks a Holstein as they are notoriously aggressive,I decide I have no other choice and mount the bulls back in the trailer.Telling the boys when I´m properly roped in here,you all drop the gate and stand back cause this is one rank bull!Man,this is going to be the longest 8 seconds of this cowboys life,but what else can I do when her virtue is at stake...

*is on pins and needles waiting for the gate to pop*
    *wonders if the bull is gonna lunge right or left*

Banned User
    Status
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
    bwahahahahaha...if you only knew how well!

*lines up a few shots of cuervo gold* i say we take bets on this bullride

Status
    busy
    I love a good bet. Too bad I know firsthand this cowboy can ride. lol

Status
    NOT looking
    **** Pulls up...whoa there goes the neighborhood !!!

Hello ladies I brought you a few house warming presents !!!

Fire here is a fresh batch of fleas!!!!

Persi you forgot your lysol......throws you my pamts you may need these !!!!

Basic Member
    Status
    Single
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the Universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness.~Henry David Thoreau
    *eyes justin and the pressie and runs up grabs the pressie and runs far far far away from the house and back in the dawg's house and throws the pressie through the window and runs back to the femme's fun house all puffed out and sees persi nakie and grabs a silky japanese dressing gown and puts it on over persi shoulder then sees the bull and hardline and smirks then runs gets a red velvet cloth and drapes it over justin's car away from the house* *breathes and slowly walks back to the femme house and slinks down on the couch and whimpers out two words* drink please!!!

Status
    Not Available
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedlilgrrl View Post
    *eyes justin and the pressie and runs up grabs the pressie and runs far far far away from the house and back in the dawg's house and throws the pressie through the window and runs back to the femme's fun house all puffed out and sees persi nakie and grabs a silky japanese dressing gown and puts it on over persi shoulder then sees the bull and hardline and smirks then runs gets a red velvet cloth and drapes it over justin's car away from the house* *breathes and slowly walks back to the femme house and slinks down on the couch and whimpers out two words* drink please!!!
    Watching the chaos unfold at the Femme's new house below, I snap the final few buckles into place and give the newly installed zipline a firm tug thinking to myself...let's do this! Jumping from the treetop platform I zip down to the active house below to assist my young sisters...through the living room where venetian blinds appear in the large bay windows providing privacy, past the "pit" where a cool bottle of peregrino appears in wicked's hand, thru the kitchen where all manner of sparkling and fresh waters appear in the 'fridgerator and out the front door which I pull to gently as I make my exit satisfied that the young femme fatales' now have a chance to set their new house in order without prying eyes or large copious amounts of "bull" left on the new hardwood flooring....

Banned User
    Status
    none
    LMAO @ you guys

Justin.....you can keep yer flea pamts
    dixie....*passes you the salt*

*sends the silky rope up the zipline with Lady*
    *tackles wick all nakey in front of the window* let's see if we can distract the cowboy

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again
    *Fire raises her eyebrow at Wicked, and hands her another drink ... Damn girl, you sure don't sit still do ya? I'm glad your on our side!

*Tips her hat to Lady. Let's make that zip-line installation permeant... it looks useful! Besides, it makes for the very best entrance of ALL time!!!

*Fire accidentally spills peanut oil all over Persi... Oops! That was supposed to be for the onion rings! Silly me!
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again
    Time to get out my tools and work on a trap door under the front door... something tells me these Butches are going to be a reoccurring problem.

Hmmmm, I think I'll route it so unruly guests land on the compost pile the bull left us. Yeah, that's the plan.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Basic Member
    Status
    dating
    "You are too twisted for color TV" and "life's too short to give a damn about the trivial"
    *walks in loaded with Febreeze, wallpaper samples, fresh flowers, bags of food, bottles of tequila, raspberry vodka, Jack, and Diet Coke* *sniffs air* Damn bois have been in here already! Weeza! I need a drink while I marinate the chicken!

Femme, blue jean or dress. whatever my butch desires.
    Status
    found the other half of my soul and happily partnered
    What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?
    I love to gourmet cook! Anyone marinade the meat? *makes self at home in kitchen and pours self a glass of wine*.
    Don't be Afraid, It's only love!

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again
    Fire peaks her head in the kitchen. mmmMMMMMMmmm smells good! I'm all covered with sweat and sawdust, but the trap door is finished. I put one on the back patio for good measure. I'm going to wash all this saw dust off, mind if I join ya for dinner after?

Oh, the red buttons on the inside of each door are for ejecting pesky visitors that don't mind their manners.

- Rainer Maria Rilke

Status
    Not Available
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedance View Post
    Fire peaks her head in the kitchen. mmmMMMMMMmmm smells good! I'm all covered with sweat and sawdust, but the trap door is finished. I put one on the back patio for good measure. I'm going to wash all this saw dust off, mind if I join ya for dinner after?

Oh, the red buttons on the inside of each door are for ejecting pesky visitors that don't mind their manners.

Smiling to myself admiring the domesticity of the scene before me... places the dozen+ long stem American Beauty Roses with attached "welcome home" card carefully outside the newly marked "trapped door" along with several chilled bottles of dom with a note to Fire thanking her for the incredible job she has done creating this new home for all the femme sisters...and reminding myself to call that chick for a much needed "happy hour" after work... very soon....!

Status
    single
    Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self Control, Indomitable Spirit (tenets of Tae Kwon Do)
    *looking in the window and thinking to myself...* Oh my! I go away for a few days and so much changes! How exciting..."

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again
    Lady, remember that movie we talked about before?

I was thinking our secret password could be, "Walk on the left side!"

I suspect our Femme Sista's might now which movie that is from... I don't think the Butches go for that sort of thing much!
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again
    Fire see's Angel through the window, squeals, jumps up and drags her darling friend inside.

Hey girl, grab a plate and join us! Tyme is an amazing cook, and Wicked brought plenty for all!
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Status
    single
    Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self Control, Indomitable Spirit (tenets of Tae Kwon Do)
    *feeling very welcomed and hungry* This is a great idea!

Banned User
    Status
    none
    *repeatedly presses the red buttons just to be contrary while dripping oil all over the place*

Status
    I think hys tractor's sexy!
    Vive Ut Vives
    *peeks in the door, smiling*

Is there room for one more? I'm a Femme, and I have been known to mind my manners.
    ♥,

mmme

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again
    Mmme!
    Get your booty in her girl! Of course there is, ALWAYS room for more!

Fire points behind her laughing at Persi...
    And the deal is Femmes get to mis-behave... it's the Butches that have to mind their P's and Q's.
    So you just come on in and make yourself comfy, and bring along anything that makes you feel at home.

I made Lemon-Blackberry Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and blackberry garnish for desert. I just picked them out of my garden this morning and wanted to share!
    But there is still plenty of food for dinner! And the best part... No clean-up!
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Status
    I think hys tractor's sexy!
    Vive Ut Vives
    Thank You, Firedance!

My lemon tree has burst full, this year and they are ripe so I can make some lemonade to go with those lovely cupcakes. They smell divine! *saunters in with a basket full of fruit*

Hello, Everyone!!!
    ♥,

mmme

Banned User
    Status
    none
    *showers in the outdoor garden shower with LOTS of suds and a giant sponge*
    *sashays in (still nakey) and gives hugs all around for everyone*
    *makes lemonade with a little lavender and my vanilla bean sugar*
    *shoves 3 cupcakes in my face unceremoniously*

OFOS queer femme, who is at home in cowboy boots, tight jeans, stilettos, you get the pic
    Status
    Single
    It really is all about the love...

Wink

Struts in with shitkickers on and fully trained guard dog Aisha (eesha) by my side as always (and who has just had Frontline flea busting juice applied) ...Hey GRRRRLSSSS!!!!! I brought protection!!!! *Grin
    Got anything non-alcoholic here? I'm on watch!!!! *pulls up rocking chair on the porch and watches for wily butches while enjoying the beautiful sunset....
    ""Because I am Femme...I can love and appreciate all women...but know that it's always the butches that make my heart, body, soul, mind and spirit...SING...!"

"Because I am Femme... #5"

Boots

Banned User
    Status
    none
    *pours boots some lemonade garnished with a mint sprig and gives her the itinerary for Seattle pride* gleeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Butch if I hafta be stuck inna box, but I prefer just to be attractive in my own unique, sexy way!
    Status
    Totally smitten, in love with my wife so much so I look poleaxed!
    If I am very angry with you, it's then even more important NOT to cause you harm with my words or deeds. Unless of course I have nothing left to lose, then you are fucked!
    May I present, Wile E. Butch....at yer service ma'am! Dropping low sweeping bow, hat in one hand, a bottle of Dom in the other... I present this offering as a humble supplication to the glorious femmes who make our world go round.

I promise to never smell bad, the wife has thoroughly housebroken me, will always clean my boots, and I spin some mad tracks if ya'll are ever in the mood to shake whatcher mamma's gave ya!

Last edited by da Bonster; 05-09-2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: can't spell to save the ladies
    Sip joyfully from this world of sorrows
    Never say or do anything you would be ashamed to see on youtube
    Walk in the light, but honor the darkness.
    I can count to potato!

OFOS queer femme, who is at home in cowboy boots, tight jeans, stilettos, you get the pic
    Status
    Single
    It really is all about the love...
    Quote Originally Posted by persiphone View Post
    *pours boots some lemonade garnished with a mint sprig and gives her the itinerary for Seattle pride* gleeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    *Admires Persi's nakey gorgeousness (damn grrrl them legs!!!! while handing her an organic 100% cotton luxury towel sips lemonade while perusing itinerary for Seattle Pride...wonders if I can get a sidecar, a butch and a hot bike for me and my dog to ride in dykes on bikes in 1 months' time...what am I thinking? Forget the butch!!! Yells back into house..."Hey!!! Anybody own a bike?".....
    ""Because I am Femme...I can love and appreciate all women...but know that it's always the butches that make my heart, body, soul, mind and spirit...SING...!"

"Because I am Femme... #5"

Boots

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information