Thread: Daddys' Cock

Status
    Married
    "To an ant, a few drops of rain is a flood"

Daddys' Cock

My Daddys Cock

It wasn't just his cock that awakened something in me. It was the fact that he wanted to be my Daddy. He had opened me up, saw and felt what was inside of me, things I had kept secret I let him see, and he still wanted me. Not only want me, but he wanted to reach in and take me, control me and take care of me. And I wanted him to, God how I wanted him to. He owned me, he owned every part of me, and the way he'd been showing me lately that I am completely his made me dripping wet with anticipation....

I had to hurry, hurry and clear my thoughts so I could get these items from my list and get out of here. He needed cigarettes and we were out of some things so I was instructed to go to the store and be back within one hour. I had already wasted time in the book section, something I had been punished for before, and now I was running late. Daddy will not be happy about this at all I thought to myself as the cashier rang up my purchases. I quivered as I remembered the sting from the first time, the first time Daddy spanked me, it had set me free.

We had been arguing a lot lately, I don't know why. I could tell something was bubbling up inside him but it was like he was trying to suppress it. He had been stressed at work for a while and one day was especially bad. Later he'd told me he felt an almost uncontrollable need to dominate me, control me. We were arguing in the bedroom, but nothing serious, when suddenly the tone of his voice changed and he told me to bend over the bed. I was confused but something in me wanted to see where this was going, how far he was going to take this. Somehow I knew what he needed to hear, so I said "yes Daddy", and did as I was told. I could tell it pleased him. He pulled my skirt up and my panties down. Minutes seemed to pass till finally I felt him raise his arm and bring his hand down hard on my ass. I gasped but barely had time to before the next smack, and the next. I think I counted five but who knows. I was shocked and excited at the same time. He was too, it took only seconds for him to get his cock out from his boxers and the lube from the nightstand and then he was inside me. Pounding that thick cock of his deep in my pussy, calling me his good little girl. We came hard and fast. Then he held me in bed, softly caressing my ass where he had hit me, where it was still red. I could feel his cock against me and I whispered "thank you, Daddy". He lowered himself between my legs and kissed and sucked me until I came again. We had both released something that night, a piece of ourselves we had been afraid to acknowledge, afraid to shine light on. We both smiled as I dressed for him the next day and we saw my bruises.

But that was then, and tonight, my Daddys cock needed some attention. And I was late to tend to it like he needed me to and like I was told to do. "You're late" he said as I walked into our house. He was sitting in his favorite chair with that look on his face, the look that made my knees weak. "I'm sorry Daddy, a book caught my eye and I was.......", he cut me off and said "go to the bedroom, get on your knees and wait for me". He liked to make me wait for him and this time, again, he took his sweet time to have a cigarette. When he finally came into the bedroom he stood in front of me and started to unbuckle his belt. He said "take my cock out and show it how sorry you are for being late". "Yes Daddy" as I fumbled with his buckle and pulled his jeans down. His cock was gorgeous and powerful and straining against his boxers. He waited while I pulled it out and felt the weight of it in my hands. Then he grabbed my hair with both hands and shoved that sweet cock deep in my throat. "Good girl, that's right, suck it for me, suck my cock" he said as I tried to keep up with his pace. I kept my lips in a tight, perfect O for him, running my tongue down the shaft and sucking at the tip as best as I could while he fucked my face. He rocked his hips faster and faster, holding my head in place, until he shuddered and moaned his cum under his breath. He pulled out, released his grip from my hair and slowly rubbed his cock on my face, teasing my lips with the head a little, slapping my cheeks a little bit with it. I had pleased my Daddys cock, but there was still the matter of my being late to do it....

"Now, stand up girl" he said. He walked me over to the bed and told me to undress. "On the bed on your hands and knees". I was expecting a spanking, and excited about getting one, when I heard him open a condom. I turned to see him slip it over his dick and knew what this meant. "I want that ass girl, and you are going to give it to me tonight". He knows I have a slight fear of taking it up the ass. He's fucked my ass with his fingers before but I've always been afraid that his cock was too big, that it would really hurt me somehow. "Please Daddy, no... I don't think I'm ready.... you're so big.... what if?......." and I was silenced by "Shhhh, just relax. It would make me so happy to fuck your tight little asshole. Afterall, it is mine, isn't it girl?" He was right, I was his, all of me. My Daddy took the best care of me, gave me what I needed, and now it was my turn. "Yes Daddy, it is your's". "What is mine?" he asked. "My asshole Daddy, it's your's to do with what you will". I felt his hands gently touching me, I started to relax under the feel of his warm touch. "That's better baby girl. Your Daddy is going to take good care of you" and he started kissing me. Gently kissing the skin all around my asshole. Then he moved lower, he was softly kissing and licking my pussy. He moaned and said I tasted good, and then his tongue was inside of me, deep and wet. I started to melt and he stopped, replaced his tongue with two fingers, slowly fucking me, making me more wet.

"That's it, you're getting so wet for me" he said and then he pulled his fingers out of my pussy and slowly put one finger in my ass, then two. Gently moving them inside, stretching me, spreading me open for him, the whole time licking my pussy. It felt so good I had to admit, the thought of his huge cock inside my ass was getting me excited. I pushed back against his fingers and face, wanting more pressure. He stood up but kept his fingers inside me. "Good, that's good, relax, open up for me girl. My cock is so hard - are you ready for me?". Was I ready? "oh god yes Daddy". "Say you want it. Say you want my cock in your ass" he said. "Please Daddy, I want it. I want your hard cock in my ass..mmmmm....pleeeaassse". I felt it then. I felt the tip of his cock against my asshole, he was slowly guiding it in with his hands. I tensed a little and he said "relax girl, you are going to take it so relax, let me in..." I exhaled slowly and heard my Daddy groan as his dick slowly slid in and then out of me, just a little. He was being gentle, letting me get used to the feel of him filling me there, finally. I could tell how much he liked it by his restraint; he knew it hurt a little but he was moaning and shaking as he grabbed my hips and rocked slowly back and forth, not wanting to go too fast or too deep. I wanted more of him, it felt so amazing. I pushed back against him and his cock went in further, taking more of me. "You're taking it so good for me baby, so good. Now, take a little bit more for me" he said as he worked it in and out, going faster. I moaned in extacy as he quickened his pace and tightened his grip on my hips. "I'm going to cum in your sweet little ass" he said. I tightened around him as he fucked me and fucked me. He bit my shoulder and I knew he was cumming, stifling his moans. Sweating and leaning over my body he slowly pulled out. My asshole puckered around his dick, not wanting to give it up it felt so good. Then I was empty, quivering and moaning. He turned me around and laid me on my back on the bed, took the condom off and laid down beside me.

His touch felt electric. Daddy had me in a state of tortuous need and wanting. Giving myself fully to him, trusting him, letting him take what he needed from me left me raw and open, and this was something he knew exactly what to do with. He spread my legs open wide and looked at me, saw how my pussy was aching and throbbing for him. "It looks like my baby girl liked that didn't you? You liked taking my cock in your ass, didn't you?" he said. "Yes Daddy. I liked it a lot, I liked your cock inside of my ass". He started positioning himself between my legs and I watched as he put lube on his cock, stroking it. I gasped as he entered me, fast and hard. He didn't make me take his cock all the way in my ass because he didn't want to hurt me, but there was no worry about that now. My pussy grabbed onto his cock as he pounded it in me. My body was on fire and I couldn't help but yell out "yes, yes Daddy, fuck me, fuck my pussy, yes!" He knew just how to fuck me so his cock stroked my clit with every thrust, for what seemed an eternity. "Come on girl, cum for me now" and God how I came! Digging my nails in his back and biting his shoulder my pussy clamped down on his cock as he worked it around and around in my cunt, making me cum harder and scream into his shoulder until I couldn't take anymore, I thought I would explode! "Mmmmmmmmmm" he said when I was done, "I love how you cum for me baby girl". He liked to stay inside of me for a while after, moving in and out ever so slowly until he could slide his dick out easily, until my pussy could let go. He kissed me softly on the lips and I fell asleep in his arms, feeling so safe with my Daddy.... and so fulfilled....by my Daddys cock.

Status
    I'll believe in true love when hell freezes over
    Be yourself, no-one else can do it for you
    damn nice writing! Thank you for sharing.
    Where I'd put the thingy for the thingy with the thingy ... I know it's over by the watchamacall it and the dooey now though!

"I love you more than life itself, But you're all fucking mad." Gotta love Ozzie!

"Bugs and dog turds belong in the toilet" - Butterbean

Status
    Single and hoping to find the one.
    Always remember that the heart you break today could be yours tomorrow, and never judge a book by it's cover cause it could always surprise you.
    This was soooo HOT, I definitely have to agree with what Massive said. WOW. More please lol
    If my heart is broken, I have to be the one to mend it no matter how long it takes, for even the touch of your hand can not put it back together properly, it can only offer me a temporary fix, and one moment of peace and sanity.
    KOTC SoulSearcher

Status
    Married
    "To an ant, a few drops of rain is a flood"
    Thank you! I must say my daddy loved it and I was greatly rewarded for it (wink wink)! Talk about motivation to write more...... LOL

Status
    Single and hoping to find the one.
    Always remember that the heart you break today could be yours tomorrow, and never judge a book by it's cover cause it could always surprise you.
    Lucky you, i wish i got rewarded for my writings lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsstillhot View Post
    Thank you! I must say my daddy loved it and I was greatly rewarded for it (wink wink)! Talk about motivation to write more...... LOL
    If my heart is broken, I have to be the one to mend it no matter how long it takes, for even the touch of your hand can not put it back together properly, it can only offer me a temporary fix, and one moment of peace and sanity.
    KOTC SoulSearcher

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    Bumping for da cause!!!

Thread Information