Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bdsm a-z

Status
    ..Quirkyalone..
    Negotiation: conferring and discussing to reach an agreement about what will happen within a BDSM scene regarding likes, dislikes, hard limits, health issues, roles, etc.
    There R so many people out there who'll tell you that you can't.
    What you've got to do is turn 'round and say
    "Watch Me".

Status
    Single
    Over the knee spanking.

Status
    NOT looking
    P

Pygophilemania - Sexual arousal from kissing butt cheeks

Well I'll be, I have a new kink and I did'nt even know it.....hehe

Basic Member Hopelessromantic69's Avatar
    Status
    In a relationship and very happy!
    Honor, Courage, and Commitment is what I live by, if you cant handle it..there is the door!
    Quaver is how i want to hear your voice as you are surrendering to me..
    There is a beast within gentle and fierce..you choose which side to be on..HR

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again
    R
    Rope work
    Slang expression depicting the finished product of rope bondage/suspension.

"That is some impressive rope work Hy used to suspend her from the chain at the play party last night."
    Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves... Live the questions now. Perhaps, then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again
    Re: Q
    ... Gulp!
    Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves... Live the questions now. Perhaps, then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Status
    too busy to date
    Choose Again
    S
    Sharps. An entire category of implements, all of which have at least one sharp edge.

"Sharps send shudders down my spine."

(I didn't want to be tacky and double post, but I waited as long as I could, sharps are my Ab-Fab!!)
    Last edited by Firedance; 03-31-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: ""
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

Status
    Smiling. Like chocolate.
    If there is water, swim in it.
    [QUOTE=Elsbeth;3274521][FONT="Garamond"]Vaginal Hook: A smooth metal hook, usually about an inch thick and six to eight inches long, designed to be inserted into the vagina. The other end typically is bent into a loop into which a rope can be tied.[/FONT

Oh my god I'm naive... Despite what I think was probably an excellent description, I still can't totally visualize. Wow. So much for a girl to learn.
    - Red

If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.
    - Emile Zola

Status
    NOT looking
    W

Wattenburg Wheel - A medical pinwheel that is commonly used in BDSM play to stimulate or cause a feeling sensation.

One of my favorite implements !!!!

Status
    living a happy life... with room for an exceptional One
    Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth,"You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky. ~ HAFIZ
    [QUOTE=Red Dirt Girl;3296851]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsbeth View Post
    Vaginal Hook: A smooth metal hook, usually about an inch thick and six to eight inches long, designed to be inserted into the vagina. The other end typically is bent into a loop into which a rope can be tied.

Oh my god I'm naive... Despite what I think was probably an excellent description, I still can't totally visualize. Wow. So much for a girl to learn.

Red Dirt Girl. here is a link to a photo of one and a good discription. The stainless steel vaginal hook goes into the vagina using the short rounded "hook" end and helps suspend the woman in a bondage situation. They are definitly for advanced players since the insertion of a hook improperly increases the risk of puncturing the vagina, resulting in emergency surgery. They are however beautiful to hold in your hand and elseware.... Have fun!!
    http://stockroom.com/Steel-Vaginal-H...ger-P2232.aspx

my bottom line:
    Truth, honesty with no lies of omission.
    Please be present with me and have a sense of humour, compassion, and consistency… desire monogamy, passion and service.

Nobody dies from the lack of sex. It's the lack of love we die from. ~Margaret Atwood

Status
    married to my Husbutch
    Xenophilia: is a sexual attraction to strangers, for example random sexual acts performed in parks, bars etc. where the two individuals have never met before the act takes place.
    If the fetus they save is Gay will they still fight for its rights?

Most grrls blush during a naughty movie scene not me I smile cause I know I can do it better

Every society is judged by how it treats it’s least fortunate amongst them. - Anon.

Status
    NOT looking
    A

Androminetophilia - Sexual arousal from female cross dressers

Status
    Single
    B

BOOTBLACKING: Polishing and spit-shining a pair of boots, sometimes as a gesture of submission, sometimes as a part of military-style uniform play, sometimes as part of boot worship, and sometimes to mark the beginning of a scene (def. 1). Commentary: In some corners of the old leather community, bootblacking was used as part of a ritual between a dominant and a submissive; the submissive partner would shine the dominant's boots while the dominant sat above the submissive.

Status
    with FTM~Ga~boy (Ethan)
    Treat others the way you want to be treated. Remember the lesson but forget the details. Use the stumbling blocks of the past as stepping stones to help build a brighter future.
    C

Chocolate Starfish:Humorous term for the ANUS. So named because the anus looks like a starfish, "chocolate" refers to shit. Sometimes used in a derogatory sense against gay people

Basic Member
    Status
    Immersed
    There is no such thing as impossible.
    D

Dacryphilia: pleasure from the tears of others.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. - Einstein
    Unhinging the Closet Door

Status
    Single
    E

EVIL STICK: Colloquial An implement consisting of a thin rod of carbon fiber, typically about the diameter of a mechanical pencil lead, attached to a small, rigid handle. The carbon fiber rod is flexible and very strong; when laid against the skin and then flicked with a strong upward motion at its tip, it causes a sharp pain and typically leaves a thin, well-defined welt that can persist for days.

Status
    with FTM~Ga~boy (Ethan)
    Treat others the way you want to be treated. Remember the lesson but forget the details. Use the stumbling blocks of the past as stepping stones to help build a brighter future.
    Flagging- To wear a specific colored handkerchief to tell others if you are Dom/me/Top or sub/bottom/slave and what kind of activity you are into. i.e. Red handkerchief on left side means you are Dom/me that likes to do fisting. Red handkerchief on right side means you are sub that likes to be fisted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information