Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: What is wifey material for you?

Status
    I'll believe in true love when hell freezes over
    Be yourself, no-one else can do it for you
    Quote Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
    Unconventional is sooooo fresh and wonderful! Granted, the thought is taking some getting used to, but i am willing to try very hard to grow accustomed to excellent meals and hot baths....but only because You want me to, of course, Daddy

Yeah, I think you'll find this is one of those
    "I insist"
    Moments babygirl

Where I'd put the thingy for the thingy with the thingy ... I know it's over by the watchamacall it and the dooey now though!

"I love you more than life itself, But you're all fucking mad." Gotta love Ozzie!

"Bugs and dog turds belong in the toilet" - Butterbean

Banned User
    Status
    none
    *runs in* no smoochy posting! *runs back out*

heheh

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by persiphone View Post
    *runs in* no smoochy posting! *runs back out*

heheh
    lmao
    That was smoochy to you??
    Oh, just you wait!
    Where I'd put the thingy for the thingy with the thingy ... I know it's over by the watchamacall it and the dooey now though!

"I love you more than life itself, But you're all fucking mad." Gotta love Ozzie!

Status
    Married
    Treat people with the same kindness, compassion, and forgiveness that you might need from time to time. I hate meaness for the sake of being mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
    city.......I'm kind of dumbfounded that anyone would think a mentor (of any kind, not just butch) implies an egotistical person. Mentoring is one of the ways all cultures pass on their values/ethics and provide role models for the next generation... Big Brother and Big Sister are the classic mentoring organizations here in the US.

I learned a lot of things from my butch mentors........some I still practice and some I rejected a long time ago........
    An old sergeant told me once that you learn something from every single person you ever speak to, to have the humility of heart to hear what is actually being said, and to remember the lessons that you learn. For awhile there I'd forgotten that. I'm grateful for the opportunities that I am given now.
    Good news, everybody, we're extending arts and crafts time by four hours today (Happy Gilmore ~ 1996)

Banned User
    Status
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Massive View Post
    lmao

That was smoochy to you??

Oh, just you wait!

hijack alert!

hey! I been seein' you guys smoochying all over the place! like this ------->

end hijack!

Status
    Single
    I dont get bitter, i just get better
    Yeah no flirting! *pulls hitler face*
    This lost boy got fly without Peter Pan.

Status
    So talking to ones partner is deemed flirting, seriously??

OFOS, purse totin, long nail, dress wearin, fierce, Daddys girl, Queer femme
    Status
    I'm great. Thank you for asking. (Bailando Solita)
    "We may not agree on everything, but that doesn't mean we can demonize the people we object to"
    Ummm Tuggy...the "Hitler face" comment wasnt funny to me as the grandchild of the Hitler war machine. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
    “The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.”

Status
    Single
    Whats wifey/partner material to you massive?

Status
    Single
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Jewel View Post
    Ummm Tuggy...the "Hitler face" comment wasnt funny to me as the grandchild of the Hitler war machine. Just sayin.

Its like walking on egg shells in this place.

Status
    Whats wifey/partner material to you massive?
    I don't go on appearance or what they do, I fall for the person ...
    And I already have my ideal woman now.
    I want a friend, a lover, someone I can sit with for hours and not have to say a word too, someone who accepts me, faults and all, someone who knows when I'm having a bad day health-wise, I'm not being grumpy intentionally and when I apologise after she knows I really mean it, not just saying it for the sake of it.
    I have all those things, and more too.

Basic Member
    Status
    Very happily attached... seriously.
    Adapt or die.....
    I am so jumping in this one as soon as I get back from running an errand that I can't avoid right now.

Develop the mind of equilibrium.
    You will always be getting praise and blame,
    but do not let either affect the poise of the mind:
    follow the calmness, the absence of pride.

The Buddha~Sutta Nipata

Status
    "We may not agree on everything, but that doesn't mean we can demonize the people we object to"
    Really Tuggy?? Wow.

Its like walking on egg shells in this place.
    “The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.”

Status
    ..Quirkyalone..
    Tuggy it's not so much the Eggshell, as Respect, and Sensitivity ..
    Especially right after Yom Ha'Shoa..
    If you're not certain an expression will be well-received, My guess is the wise thing would be to steer clear on it for the time being [in this case, steer clear period], maybe figure something else that might be Witty in a broad sense...
    Mind u, speaking your Mind is something I applaud, but there is a Limit, especially after someone tells u they didn't find it Funny for an important Reason.
    I would liken that to someone of European Descent insulting Puerto Ricans or Deaf people, and I voice my objection, then get called Touchy....

Just some advice...
    There R so many people out there who'll tell you that you can't.
    What you've got to do is turn 'round and say
    "Watch Me".

Status
    Thank you for your wisdom and sensitivity my brother

Much love to you

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Tuggy it's not so much the Eggshell, as Respect, and Sensitivity ..
    Especially right after Yom Ha'Shoa..
    If you're not certain an expression will be well-received, My guess is the wise thing would be to steer clear on it for the time being [in this case, steer clear period], maybe figure something else that might be Witty in a broad sense...
    Mind u, speaking your Mind is something I applaud, but there is a Limit, especially after someone tells u they didn't find it Funny for an important Reason.
    I would liken that to someone of European Descent insulting Puerto Ricans or Deaf people, and I voice my objection, then get called Touchy....

Just some advice...

Status
    Not Married!
    You aint funny, you aint cute and you damn sure aint my Daddy. Know your place, son.
    Hi there,

"Hitler face" is decidedly unfunny and goes against our TOS. This is a warning. Please be respectful of our community.

Thanks.

~Eve

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will allow my fear to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone I will turn my inner eye to see its path. And where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Status
    Married
    Treat people with the same kindness, compassion, and forgiveness that you might need from time to time. I hate meaness for the sake of being mean.

......the struggle between humor and wisdom is a mighty one at times..........

I chooseeeeeeeeeeee............................humor as I am suddenly reminded of the movie "Life of Brian"............
    Good news, everybody, we're extending arts and crafts time by four hours today (Happy Gilmore ~ 1996)

Status
    Single and Seeking and seeking and seeking the one and only
    there is a special femme for every butch who wants one.

Wife Material

I like the "communicates well" for starters. How can I fix it if I don't know it is broken? Don't you want to rely on me for the same?
    Of course you are pretty, soft and sexy, that is your femme job.
    If you can cook or not is always a gamble, but you are gambling on me too, aren't you?
    Who doesn't like coming home to June Cleaver.... I do!
    I think Ward had his good points, but he wasn't tough enough to represent me.
    Do you like a sense of order? Like, do you keep the linnen closet all pretty and everything properly folded? Do you like setting a pretty table? These are a few nice femme things a Butch can appreciate.
    I know you like to decorate and keep a nice home so we can snuggle and be comfortable in every room.
    Beyond being domestically practical and Smart, you are a passionate and creative lover. Can we ever stop loving our dynamic? Is there ever an end to this goodness? No, I guess not, therefore you are an explorer.
    Being a good kisser leads to all sorts of nice trouble.

GNIGHT
    Shut up and Get on

Basic Member
    Status
    single
    Quote Originally Posted by GNIGHT View Post
    I like the "communicates well" for starters. How can I fix it if I don't know it is broken? Don't you want to rely on me for the same?
    Of course you are pretty, soft and sexy, that is your femme job.
    If you can cook or not is always a gamble, but you are gambling on me too, aren't you?
    Who doesn't like coming home to June Cleaver.... I do!
    I think Ward had his good points, but he wasn't tough enough to represent me.
    Do you like a sense of order? Like, do you keep the linnen closet all pretty and everything properly folded? Do you like setting a pretty table? These are a few nice femme things a Butch can appreciate.
    I know you like to decorate and keep a nice home so we can snuggle and be comfortable in every room.
    Beyond being domestically practical and Smart, you are a passionate and creative lover. Can we ever stop loving our dynamic? Is there ever an end to this goodness? No, I guess not, therefore you are an explorer.
    Being a good kisser leads to all sorts of nice trouble.

GNIGHT

< June Cleaver here but did she ever ride a bike ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm wondering he he!

Status
    Single
    A wife for me must be loyal above all else. her touch ignites passion, and calmness. She is someone I can fall in love with all over again every day..
    Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope.” Maya Angelou

Status
    looking
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion, if you want to be happy, practice compassion." The Dali Lama
    There are all different types of femmes. The type of relationship that works for this femme is the type where I can be ME. I am looking for someone who can understand that although I can cook, nurture and have great housekeeping skills there are other facets to me as well. I am a professional, a girly girl, a tomboy at times but I am up-front and honest and would like my partner to be also. I take the time to listen and I would like the same in return. There are some things I can do and there are some things I cannot do, I would like a partner to compliment me...we are whole, together. I don't drink or do drugs but I do not mind if someone can socially drink. I do not want to be someone's mother and that is my own preference. I have raised children and I just don't feel like I want to have to match someone's sox, cut up their meat, clip their toenails..etc, etc, again that's my preference. I can be a little spoiled and I like the princess treatment sometimes but also know how to give the king treatment..lol. I am waiting for the one I can dance on the veranda with and I can wait a lifetime or several.

Status
    Single
    Wifey Material Is For Me :

Trust. I have to be able to trust you beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Loyalty. I should know that no matter what you are standing by my side

Committment I should know that you are committed to "us" and our relationship

Honesty. You should be able to tell me everything and visa versa. Not even a white lie. There is NOTHING that we shouldnt know about each other

Sex. It should be a place where we come together as one, and express our love mutually.

Intimacy. We should be able to cuddle and be affectionate anywhere and everywhere we are
    Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope.” Maya Angelou

Status
    Attached
    I just don't wanna fight...The End

Status
    Single
    Someone who is very girly

Someone who is aggressive

Someone who is patient

Someone who is kind

Someone who is loyal

Someone who is sensitive to my needs

Someone who is very affectionate

Someone who is very sexual both giving and receiving

Someone who is my best friend

Someone who I can trust beyond a shadow of a doubt

Someone who is my best friend

Someone who can accept me being moody

Someone who will love me for me and not try and change me

Someone who will believe in our relationship and love

Someone who only has eyes for me

Someone who is nurturing

Basic Member
    Status
    looking for my Daddy.
    life is fleeting, live it fully while you can.
    My ideal wife:

is smart
    is a Daddy
    loving, and kind
    cuddly and caring
    treats me like a princess
    works hard, and expects me to do the same
    inspires me to be my best
    loves me
    i love them
    is kinky (obvs)
    is open/poly
    likes that I'm an everkid
    we work well together on projects
    likes cats
    likes to clean
    enjoys order and occasional chaos
    likes crafts
    likes the outdoors - camping, kayaking, skiing

Life is fleeting. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Status
    Single
    Sleep. Lift. Eat. Repeat.
    There was another thread on what makes you "hubby" material. I can't even answer that, so I can't expect myself to answer this. I really don't know. Just someone who I happen to click with and stay "clicked" with. I've found chemistry with women who have been complete opposites of one another as well as of me, and I'm really not sure what's linked them. I guess mutual respect would be the one big "thing." Then again I'm not even sure I'm the type of personality that would be compatable with anyone in the long term since I tend to enjoy being on my own/wandering on my own for long stretches. So maybe someone who is able/willing to tolerate a lonewolf type of personality. Or someone who has a similar personality herself. Or maybe I'll change at some point, which seems unlikely now. I don't know, I like relationships, but I'm not sure I'm compatible with anyone. I tend to feel claustrophobic in that I need a lot of time to myself. It could just be that I'm not the personality type to be in relationships very long, and so no extent of list writing regarding a future wife's attributes will help :p
    "...with immortality most of the qualities we cherish become pointless. With nothing to risk, the gods need no courage." – Jon Krakauer, Where Men Win Glory

Status
    happily taken
    I am in love - and, my God, it is the greatest thing that can happen to a man. I tell you, find a woman you can fall in love with. Do it. Let yourself fall in love. -DH Lawerence
    My ideal wifey is the wonderful femme I found. I fall more in love with her everyday. She is my every dream and desire come true. She lets me bejust who I am. And sheencourages me to be better.

Status
    Single
    Someone who enhances my life even more

Someone who will make me wanna strive even more to do better.. (Not that I dont already)

Status
    I know miss right is out there somewhere
    I absolutley love this thread..

What my feature wife would have..

Someone that respects me..
    Someone who can make me laugh..
    Someone that is my best friend as well as my partner..
    Someone that has the same or similiar lifetime goals..
    someone that is spontanious..
    someone that loves me through my flaws..
    someone that believes relationships are 50.50
    someone that adores me and loves me for me..
    someone that doesnt play games..

whats most important is someone that i can spend every single moment with..someone i can grow with and share my life with..and someone that i cant live without and they cant live without me
    "A kiss is the only thing left to do when you run out of words to express your feelings."

Status
    Single
    Quote Originally Posted by babyboytoy View Post
    I absolutley love this thread..

What my feature wife would have..

Someone that respects me..
    Someone who can make me laugh..
    Someone that is my best friend as well as my partner..
    Someone that has the same or similiar lifetime goals..
    someone that is spontanious..
    someone that loves me through my flaws..
    someone that believes relationships are 50.50
    someone that adores me and loves me for me..
    someone that doesnt play games..

whats most important is someone that i can spend every single moment with..someone i can grow with and share my life with..and someone that i cant live without and they cant live without me
    I love this thread too Good luck to ya!

Status
    single
    Don't let the lipstick fool you!
    Quote Originally Posted by fairygoblinfly66 View Post
    There are all different types of femmes. The type of relationship that works for this femme is the type where I can be ME. I am looking for someone who can understand that although I can cook, nurture and have great housekeeping skills there are other facets to me as well. I am a professional, a girly girl, a tomboy at times but I am up-front and honest and would like my partner to be also. I take the time to listen and I would like the same in return. There are some things I can do and there are some things I cannot do, I would like a partner to compliment me...we are whole, together. I don't drink or do drugs but I do not mind if someone can socially drink. I do not want to be someone's mother and that is my own preference. I have raised children and I just don't feel like I want to have to match someone's sox, cut up their meat, clip their toenails..etc, etc, again that's my preference. I can be a little spoiled and I like the princess treatment sometimes but also know how to give the king treatment..lol. I am waiting for the one I can dance on the veranda with and I can wait a lifetime or several.
    Right on!

If i wanted to be a housewife I would have married a house! lol My favorite line.

I love taking care of the people I love and in my home. This includes cooking, cleaning, doing special things but the moment its expected or taken advantage of I rebel. At the same time I want someone to take care of me too. I think its totally cool if you want to live traditional roles. Whatever makes you happy. I think I am in the middle. In many ways I'm very traditional and in other ways I'm WAY off
    the charts! lol - I'm typical redneck woman- hell yeah! Treat me right and I'll exceed your expectations. Treat me wrong and I will show you the door.
    "Truth Is, Everybody Is Going to Hurt You. You Just Gotta Find The Ones Worth Suffering For."

-Bob Marley

~^~^~^~^

www.farmgoddess.com

Basic Member
    Status
    not desparate, but looking......
    Quote Originally Posted by wildindiangoddess View Post
    Right on!

If i wanted to be a housewife I would have married a house! lol My favorite line.

I love taking care of the people I love and in my home. This includes cooking, cleaning, doing special things but the moment its expected or taken advantage of I rebel. At the same time I want someone to take care of me too. I think its totally cool if you want to live traditional roles. Whatever makes you happy. I think I am in the middle. In many ways I'm very traditional and in other ways I'm WAY off
    the charts! lol - I'm typical redneck woman- hell yeah! Treat me right and I'll exceed your expectations. Treat me wrong and I will show you the door.
    Right on!
    Nother 'redneck' woman here
    Ali

Status
    Single
    Someone who loves to nurture

Someone who is my best friend. Who I can trust without reservation.

Status
    Single
    I need my opposite. I'm moody high strung and.run my mouth fussing like a sailor a lot.lol. I have good qualities too. But my wife.needs to be.sweet kind gentle loving nurturing someone who for sure isn't moody high strung too. We will clash too much.

I have a good heart am loyal can be sensitive understanding I'm highly passionate and affectionate. Im definitely for a woman not a girl. I definitely need my Beauty to tame this Beast

Status
    Fate will find me.
    A kind gesture is worth it's weight in gold. ~ Handsome
    Someone who is kind, warm, witty, happy, takes care of her self, loyal, funny, kind, generous, loving, and just an all-around nice girl.
    Single and ready to mingle.

Status
    if you can be my tan legged Juliet, I'll be your redneck Romeo
    If it aint yours leave it alone
    all that Handsome said plus, honest with herself and me, she should be confident, fairly laid back not high strung, loud or easily agitated, low drama. A home body for the most part, who enjoys taking care of her man as much as I enjoy taking care of her. Family oriented, kind to children, animals and the elderly. Someone who listens as much as they talk, listening requires that your mouth is closed and ears are open. She should be a good cook, cuz I'm a good eater, LOL. I could go on and on. Guess that is why I'm still single I know what I want and won't settle for less. I probably expect to much, but I am willing and do give as much as I expect from her.
    And she must be a Christian.
    Last edited by jushapycampin; 11-21-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    I'm moving on from my mistakes....
    Learning how to take it day by day...
    ON MY HIGHWAY.....
    Jason Aldean

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread Information