Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning Honey! :)

Status
    Still Thinking About Her; Left My Heart In...
    The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind. - James Truslow Adams, Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect...
    Rhoda's Back, I miss you so much!! Welcome Back!!!! Hope you are back to stay for awhile....

Status
    Not looking
    I'm selfish,impatient and a little insecure.I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my bestMM
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post
    Good morning Honeys, coffee is on. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Hey Cheeky, how did you do on your test?
    I passed it! I am now all qualified up!

I am sooooo excited!

Good evening, Honey handsome. Hope you are having a wonderful day and enjoying the dinner I left for you.
    It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond! That was rhetorical. GA-linda, Wicked

'What the devil have you got to be proud about, Marilyn Monroe?' And I'd answer, 'Everything, everything,' and I'd walk slowly and turn my head slowly as if I were a queen."Marilyn Monroe

Status
    Fate will find me.
    A kind gesture is worth it's weight in gold. ~ Handsome
    Did someone say dinner? Cheeky Honey, what did you leave. You Femmes mention food and I'll come running. lol.
    Single and ready to mingle.

Status
    Fate will find me.
    Where is everyone? I had a cheese sandwich. Lol

Status
    single
    Walk silently into the forest...so you can hear the trees. Never underestimate a woman's power!!
    Hey all you honeys!!!!
    Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!!!
    Things have really turned around for me...in so many ways! <smile>
    Handsome, LD, Ren, and Brae: I am safe now!!!!!! <wink>
    HUgs to you all...Clay honey

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply

Sugar and Spice makes everything nice....

Good morning Honey.....*gives sweet Honey Boi sugars and soft hug....oh dear, you are still sleepy boi this morning.....commere Honey, let me unmuss your hair for ya....there.

Wanna sit out on the back deck and have coffee with me this morning? I made a fruit bowl for your breakfast this morning, and the apple muffins are already in the oven. You can take the extras to work for the girls if you want. I want to try a new recipe tomorrow, so you will get different muffins tomorrow.

Your coffee is sitting on the deck waiting on ya..... watch out!............ oh Honey, you okay??? Here let me kiss it..... you have another booboo? where? No sir, you do not. Now stop that, it's too early to get frisky...... oh ya? well, you can have some if you can catch me............*runs outside to back deck followed by the girls barking and causing a ruckus.....eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!! *giggling and chuckling ensue......
    Last edited by Rhoda; 08-02-2011 at 07:21 AM.

Status
    Fate will find me.
    Rhoda Honey, you crack me up. You have a great imagination.

Status
    Fate will find me.
    Good morning honey, coffee is on. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply

Why thank you Handsome Honey......

Wakie uppie lil' guppie.....I know, I know, you were up late playing on the puter again..... too bad so sad Mister, I'm making you sumpin special for breakfast..... ya eat um with real Maine Maple syrup.......

Look!!! Your eyes really do OPEN!!! *giggling....... Well, come and get em'....*giggling and wrestling ensues...... NO not me! your pancakes!!!! Yes, I'm your sweet half dollar pancake,......HEY!! how come only half a dollar? Oh, I"m only a half pint huh? humm. Okay, well, come eat so you can shower and get to work..... I'm going to the ceramic supply today and pick up humming bird feeder stoppers, you want anything special for dinner tonight? I'll stop and pick it up if you want...... oh, how did you know I want BBQ wings from our favorite place??? Okay, I'll make my semi-famous macaroni salad..... cause no one makes it as good as your grandmother Honey....

Status
    The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind. - James Truslow Adams, Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect...
    Oh Rhoda, you sure do make a mean pancake! I sure do love how you take care of your boi; wish I was your boi, waking up next to you every morning. I so want some of those wings and mac salad. Grandma sure does make a mean mac salad...best ever! Gotta love the grandma. Maybe I could make you a special breakfast...come give me sugars. I always like my sugar in the morning, and you know just how to make my coffee. I would love to hear giggling in the mornings. So what did you make for lunch?
    ~~Live one day as if it's your last, love as if you'll never love again, take a risk that is worth taking, and learn something new everyday!~~

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply

Smile Good Morning Honey....

"mmmmmmmm"

"just mmmmmmmmm"

*sound of kitty purring.........

"ya like that better? *giggling........ I feel like a baby kitty that just finished getting a lickem bath..............yes I do! *more giggling............. except I smell like YOU not Momma Kitty slobber.........*giggling......... you get all sweaty, than I get all slippery, then it gets even more funner.........funner is too a word..... yes it is......... it's more funner than a ferris wheel ride...... see I made a sentence with it, so it IS a word...... ok, your pedunkle is 36 inches.......*giggling......... you aren't good at biology are ya?"

"Guess ya better go GOGGLE it huh?" *giggling.........I got something waiting for you in the shower, iffin ya want it you better get up......* naked Honey Woman heads for Master Bathroom, her blonde curls bouncing in rhythm with her ..........

Status
    Boi leeps across the bed, following the bouncing "blonde curls"...groans ensue, with some shrieking going on. Yep...sure do love sugars and cookies in the morning! Peduncle, shmuncle...google this...hehehe! Ahhhhh...best breakfast ever!
    ~~Live one day as if it's your last, love as if you'll never love again, take a risk that is worth taking, and learn something new everyday!~~

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply

mmmmmmm.....

"Mornin Honey,.....hummmm? You wanna what? but we just finished........more? Omg, you act like you are starvin'.............no Honey, I have to get up early, your Mom and I are going to the Nursery to look for trees. Remember you promised to plant her a shade tree in her back yard for her dogs...........I suggested a London Plane Sycamore, they have huge leaves and.....stop that now.......noooooooo......why don't you do this on the weekend when I can take a nap.........noooooooo.......omg, you are so spoiled rotten, yer Mom warned me about you......she was right *giggling and squirming around Let go.....yes.....yes you know I do.....silly boi......omg, I give up, come on I'll make ya a peanut butter and banana sandwich......Is there any milk left? You did? Oh you sweet boi of mine, thank you for remembering...... OUCH!!! leggo of my eggo Mister.... I'll put my nightgown back on if you don't behave......*giggling she runs to the kitchen with the dogs in hot pursuit.... they know where the cookie jar is........

Status
    He is my Knight in shining armor
    I have no fears, angels follow me where ever I may go
    Good morning honey! Have I told you how incredibly sexy you are first thing in the morning, well all the time??
    Walk Softly, for the toes you are stepping on today, may very well be attached to the foot that is kicking your A** tomorrow

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply

Wink Morning Honey....

"Oh you are too sweet Honey, that must be why I can't keep my hands off ya...... So whatcha wanna do this fabulous day we have to spend 24/7 together?.....

*giggling an shrieking and rollin around wrestlin' and such.....

"OK!!! UNCLE!!!! I surrender!!!! *giggling... You did not!!!! Huh? what's that supposed to mean? mmmmm, oh Babe do that again.... ya I like it.... more please.............eeeeekkkk!!!! OMG, Baby Girl is licking my TOES!!! Make her stop!!! ........... She is NOT HELPING YA!!!!!!!!!! HONEY!!!!! Make her stop!!!!! Baby Girl stop licking Mama!!!! Omg, she won't stop!!!!!!!!! HONEeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply

I love a clean kitchen floor.....

"Morning Honey, gimme sugars......... notice anything different in the kitchen this morning? I swept and mopped the floor for ya last night!!"

"Yes, Honey, I noticed that the very first thing when I stepped in to make us our coffee.... that was so sweet of you!!! Thank you Honey. I'll have to come up with a special surprise for you for "dessert" tonight. Got a flavor you are hankering for?"

"Butterscotch!!!"

"Ok, might have to call your Mom to get something REALLY special...... is that ok with you?"

"Sure, maybe she will give you Grandma's recipe for that 7 layer butterscotch pudding thingie she makes at Christmas.... oh yummy yummy..... tell her I want that tonight okay?"

"Okay."

"Well, gotta go, or I'll be late." He squeezes Honey Woman and kisses her several times.....

Honey Woman walks him to the truck, gives him a last goodbye kiss and watches him drive down the street until he turns the corner.

She speedy dials Honey Boi's Mom, waiting patiently for her to answer....... "Good Morning Mother Bee, it's me, Rhoda......... I'm wonderful, how are you? Did you have a good time at Bingo last night?......... You DID??? Holy Cow Mother Bee, how do you do that?......... Yes, you are one lucky Lady........... Yes, how did you know?...... He did what???? OMG....... let me go see........ OMG, that's why my slippers stuck to the floor..... Oh, Mother Bee, how am I gonna get all that soap off the floor???............................ He used half of the half gallon jug..........yep.... omg... Hee hee hee...... yep he wants Grandma's secret butterscotch recipe..... Oh I can't Mother Bee, it would break his heart....... NO, don't tell Dad..... You are such a character, now I know where he gets his sense of humor...... Okay, thanks Mother Bee, you are a life saver, I'll be over in about an hour to pick up the floor cleaning machine........ Oh of course, I'd be happy to, do you need anything else?.......... Okay, thanks again, see you soon."

Honey Woman speedy dials her Honey, she gets voice mail...."I love you Sweet Honey Boi, Mom is gonna make your butterscotch pudding pie thingie, thank you for doing the floors for me, maybe there is a new tool gadget at Home Depot I can get you today as a special bonus. Te Amo."

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply

Good Morning Honey!

Honey Woman walks through through the empty kitchen, locks the back door. She opens the cabinet door over the coffee maker, pulls out the coffee grinder and coffee beans she bought in New Orleans. Carefully she measures just the right amount of coffee beans, drinking in the aroma of the dark roasted beans. After making sure the grinder is in the "fine" position she pushes the on button breathing the rich smell of her favorite vice. Slowly she fills the metal coffee filter, making sure not to miss a speck of grounds. Filling the well with filtered water to the 12 cup mark, she closes the lid and sets the maker to go off at 6 am.

She looks down at her pink slippered feet, "Hello Babie Girl, you ready for bed? Me too. Come on, lets go get under the covers." The purring kitty runs ahead of Honey heading for the dark green feather blanket she has claimed as her personal property.

Honey checks the front door, "yep, it's locked." she says outloud to no one in particular.

She heads for the bathroom, makes sure the litter box is still clean, that the handmade water bowl with the inscription "MY water" is full, and that there is still toilet paper on the roll, nothing is more annoying than looking for toilet paper when you are still half asleep.

Sighing, she covers up and closes her eyes and says a prayer......

Status
    Fate will find me.
    Hey Rhoda Honey, how are you? I've been on the other bf site. Hope all is well with you.

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    As Honey Woman stretches, she detects the familiar scent of fresh brewed coffee, the ultimate perfume. She rolls over on her left side, leans into the pillow next to her's and places her hand where another's head should be. "Good morning Babie Girl. How's my sweet girl this mornin'?" she says to the warm soft kitty that is preparing to nest on top of Honey Woman's hand. Honey scoots over to the other side of the bed and nestles her nose into the soft purring furball. " I know. Me too. Let me go to the loo and I will get you breakfast and we can have coffee together."

As Honey pulls her hand out from under the kitty, the kitty stands back up and tippy toes across the bed like a ballerina in "Swan Lake."

Honey returns from the loo, and heads straight for the coffee maker. She pulls out her favorite mug, they are all her favorites for one reason or another, rubs her thumb over the shell impression, and automatically reaches for another mug to match. She stops mid reach,....... takes a deep breath and pulls back her hand and instead pours the first drops of coffee into her mug. After adding heavy cream and 2 sugars, stiring with a silver spoon from her antique spoon collection, she fixes breakfast for the yellowed eyed cat at her feet.

Placing the kibble on the floor, she says to the munching cat, "I'll be outside drinking my coffee, whistle when you want me to open the door for you okay?"

Unlocking and opening the front door, Honey Woman steps outside with her coffee in her right hand, takes in a deep breath of fresh air, and heads for the rocker. She pulls a soft pillow for her bottom out of the covered basket, places it on the rocker seat. She looks across the expanse of grass, trees, wildflowers, thanking Great Spirit for yet another day to be alive. "Thank You Spirit. I'll do my best to show gratitude for this day."

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    As Honey Woman rocks on her rocker sipping on her dark brown drink of the Gods, she hears the faint ringing of her phone. She lets it ring, allowing the voice mail pick it up. She sets down her mug, pats her thigh to signal the golden eyed cat to light on her lap. "Good morning Babie Girl, did you catch anything this morning?"

"No, but she chased the hell outta that rodent with a fluffy tail."

"Good Girl, did you find out where he lives?"

"No, but the birds can eat in peace now."

"Until the other squeels find out the feeder is available I'm thinking."

"You ready to talk to me?"

"No."

"Can I sleep inside tonight?"

"No."

"Can I have some clean clothes?"

"That's why Gawd invented laundry mats and Sears."

"Honey...."

"Talking is not going to get you out of this experience gently."

"I know."

"I'm glad we understand each other. Have a nice day." Honey Woman rises, holding her cat in one arm and her coffee mug dangling from her thumb. She locks the front door behind her, heads for the kitchen. Putting the mug in the sink, she turns on the faucet, filling the mug with hot water. She adds a dash of soap. She puts the cat on the floor.

"Shower time Babie Girl, let's get ready for our day. Today is grocery shopping followed by Quilt Group."

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    It's early morning, the kitty is purring atop Honey Woman's hip, patiently waiting for her to acknowledge her presence.

"Mornin' sweet babie, you ready to start the day? I smell rich roast cafe from New Orleans, you ready for breakfast?" The kitty blinks, meows softly, and stretches her back end slowly. "Okie dokie, let's get the day started, we have lots to do today. Put out the trash, get dinner started in the slow cooker, make cupcakes for Mother Bee's card club group, and remember, we need to go pick out some new fabric for the baby quilt we promised to make. Don't look at me like that. You are the only babie in this home. Yes, I promise."

Pink slippers slide on her small soft feet with pink polished toe nails. She reaches for her robe with the baby blue ribbons trailing from the bodice and bowtied at the wrists. The kitty runs ahead of her, straight for the kitchen. As Honey Woman pours her hot golden highlighted elixir she admires the stoneware mug with the message "Eat your Cookie" and the arrow pointing to the right. She giggles to herself, remembering when Honey Boi opened the box with this mug nestled next to the matching mug enscribed, "Cookie." The soft blush appearing on his face over the big grin told her how he felt about her.

She looked out the kitchen window at the big truck parked in the driveway. The driver was asleep at the wheel. Good thing it's been parked there all night. She pours another cupajoe in the "Cookie" mug, adds sugar, a dash of cinnamon and splash of heavy cream.

Tapping on the glass, Honey Boi opens his eyes wide and rolls down the window. "Mornin' Honey. Is that coffee for me?" He takes the mug from her, it's his magic cookie mug, tears well up in his eyes. "I did it. I have the lab sheets to show you." He pulls out paperwork from the glove box and hands it to Honey Woman.

"Let's go have a talk on the porch okay?" Honey Woman heads to the rocker on the porch, Honey Boi gets out of the truck, releasing the dogs, who charge up to Honey Woman barking and talking. She pets their heads and let's them slobber dog kisses on her hand.

"So tell me all about it."

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be..... and yes, I feel better now that it's over, I will do it again next year, and I promise not to whine."

"and....?"

"I will apologize to Bubba for calling him a girl when hy got his breast exam. It was rude and stupid for me to act like that. AND I volunteered to help build the new shelter."

"and the lesson?"

"Eat more cookies."

"OMG Honey."

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    "What's for lunch Honey?"

"Fresh veggie salad, summer squash, baby zuccini, shredded carrot, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, sharp cheddar, green onion, and I put two dressing in separate containers. Raspberry or my secret vinegrette recipe. The roast beef is in the foil, and your break treat is the last piece of apple cinnamon pie it's in the blue box okay?"

"ummmm.....okie dokie. I'll call you after work and you can give me the list of stuff you want me to pick up tonight....we are having nachos right?"

"Yep, monster nachos tonight. I can hardly wait till you come home, we have a three day weekend!!!! whoo hoo!!!"

Honey Woman kisses Honey Boi soft and long........"See you tonight my love."

As he backs out the driveway he blows her more kisses....Honey Woman sighs, holds her kisses against her heart.

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    "Good morning Honey, you ready to wake up?"

"noooo...."

"you wanna sleep in?"

"yaaaaaa...."

"okie dokie, come on girls, Daddie doesn't want his jelly donuts this morning, so you can each have your own!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Honey closes the bedroom door after the girls get their tails out of the way, then runs to the front porch with the girls in hot pursuit. They are barking and jumping in the air, they know something FUN is gonna happen! They sit in front of Honey Woman, their tails waggin' so hard their butts keep popping up off the floor, and they are talking up a storm...."shhh.... inside voice girls...."

They hear Honey Boi in the kitchen, opening cabinet doors and the frig, and some muttering..... finally they hear him rustling in the empty trash can..... Honey Woman runs to the truck, with the girls in hot pursuit, they jump in the back seat, and she climbs into the Navigator seat.... they wait patiently for Honey Boi.

He finally pokes his head out of the front door, he scans the porch, then looks up at the truck.... he waves at them "Just gonna get my keys Honey!!!"

After locking the front door and getting in the truck he kisses his Woman, "Thought I forgot didn't ya! Sit down now girls, next stop.... DONUT HOLE!!!"

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    “Good Morning Mother Bee! ….. Very well thank you, and yourself?.......Wow, so do you think the ginger tea is helping you?............Yes, I agree, the fresh ginger seems to pack a bigger punch…… That sounds interesting…… yes, thanks for sharing that with me, I will add rosehip and chamomile to it tonight and see how I like that combo……Yes, already left for work….. No, he didn’t mention it…… when he comes home for lunch today I will ask……. Of course it’s no problem to do some furniture moving and some cleaning for you this coming weekend……. I am free this week except for tomorrow, I have a water color class to teach at 3pm, but after that I am free til Seven, would you like me to help you with light cleaning this afternoon, and the rest of the week. Then we can both come over and do the heavier stuff, like the oven and such.”

“Oh that would be fun Mother Bee! Really? African Violets? Oh, you know just the shortcuts to my heart!.... Okay, see you in about an hour, and we’ll get started.”

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    “Good morning Honey, your omelette is getting cold, are you coming?”

“Yep, just putting my boots on, be out in a jif!”

“Okie dokie” He watches her soft rump sashay out the bedroom door and sighs. “Oh jeez, I love watching her walk away from me….”

Honey Boi comes running into the kitchen and plops down in his Captain Chair. “OMG Honey! Denver Omelette! My fave!!!! OMG!!! AND a SHORT STACK???? Oh my gawd!! What did I do good this time???? WAIT! Gimme sugars first!!” He reaches for her apron, grabs the hem and pulls her close, wraps his arms around her hips and places his head against her tummy and squeezes gently. Honey Woman puts her soft right hand under his chin, tilts it back a bit and kisses his forehead, tip of his nose and lingers on his warm Crest flavored mouth.

“Cause you showed up at Mom’s unannounced and cleaned the oven and behind the frig, then you weed wacked the edges of the front and back yard. You are so sweet and considerate to her, ….and …. because I love you.”

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    Honey Boi is squirming and making gutteral noises, growling and …….”uuuuuuuhhhh.. no, more left,………uh…grrrrrr…. other left! Other left! ………ohohohoh… now down.. too far!!! No, yesyesyes……ohmygawdbabe ohmygawd ohmygawd…….” He twists and turns holding Honey Woman tight against his chest, breathing heavy, deep, “mmmmm.. mmmmmmmmm….softer babe………but faster….. more faster…… go left…. No my left, I mean right….. omg……..deeper babe…….. omgomgomg…….. watch the nails…. Omfg………. how ………oh f*me…… omg…….

“you like???”

“stop talkin’ more doin’”

Honey Woman giggles, bites his neck softly, nibbles around his collar bones…….across his shoulders, first the left, then the right…..

“eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!” Honey Boi squeals like a girl, “that TICKLES!!!!!!! STOPIT!!!!!”

“Okay, that’s enough back scratching for this morning, I’ll give ya sa’more tonight okay?”

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    Honey Woman is standing at the gas stove, stirring another of her “throw together” soups for Honey Boi’s lunch. Two cups of spring water, fresh sliced zucchini, summer squash, couple of hand fulls of fresh snap green beans and her secret blend of herbs. The phone rings and she brushes her hands on her worn apron to get the dampness off her hands from the steaming pot. “Hello Honey! Are you ready for me to pick you up?”…… “Okay…. Yes, I made enough for another person……sure, I love meeting your new co-workers…… Alright, see you in a few…..KissKiss.”

Honey Woman adds another place sitting on the patio table. One more handmade stoneware bowl with a full bodied Goddess on the side, one more antique soup spoon, linen napkin encircled with a fired clay circlet of leaves, butter knife for the pureed fruit spread, small handmade plate displaying the play of glazes Honey Woman created for her one woman show next Spring. She reaches into the open Hoosier cabinet and pulls out another one of her stoneware drinking vessels, one with impressed leaves and small rose bud. She admires the vase filled with azalea blooms baby’s breath and cat tails.

She returns to the kitchen sink, washes her hands, then grates the parmesan cheese, gets the heavy cream out of the frig. Cutting three fresh sprigs of thyme from the kitchen window herb garden, she places one in each bowl. She checks on the Sally Lunn buns in the oven, starting to turn a golden brown, almost perfect.

Honey Woman unties her apron, hangs it on the hook next to the open doorway leading to the living room. Picking up her mint ice tea in the clear glass mug, she glides to the front porch, sits in her rocker awaiting the Love of Her Life, and perhaps a new friend.

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    “Honey?”

“mmmmm?”

“Coffee’s started Sweet Boi, wanna get up yet? It’s rainin’….. smells great outside.”

“mmmhummm, …. Need sugars first…. k?”

Honey Woman leans over her sweet boi to kiss his forehead, and as she leans the thin cotton of her nightgown falls open, Honey Boi opens his eyes just in time to view Honey Woman’s softly scented cleavage. “omg, come back to bed Honey…”

She giggles softly as Honey Boi lifts the warm dark green sheet and white cotton blanket under the well worn quilt with the “Double Wedding Ring” pattern, chuckling to himself that NOW not only can he stay in bed, but stay in bed with the only woman who could make perfect over easy eggs this side of Ol’ Mississip’.

“OH Babe, you know what I like!” He continues to chuckle as he wraps his powerful muscled arms around her waist and thighs, pulling her closer to his growing desire for her.

“You have an hour before you gotta go to work, use it wisely……” she murmurs as she helps him pull up the bottom edge of her gown….

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    "mmmmmmm, is that a mocha latte from Starbucks? please say that is a mocha latte from Starbucks Honey...."

"sorta."

"sorta? What's that mean, 'sorta'?"

Honey Woman giggles, and draws a wet line across Honey Boi's exposed thigh...... "just sorta."

"HEY!! whaterya Doing to ME????"

Honey Woman leans over her sweet Boi licks along the wet mark she just put on his leg..... "mmmmm, mocha latte Boi for breakfast, my favorite....." Again he feels a wet finger making a mark on the inside of his other bare leg.....

"o.....m......g...."

Basic Member
    Status
    Single
    Rhoda,
    Been enjoying your thread!

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    "Noooo, that's enough now...."

"Oh please just a few more minutes.....please Honey?"

"No. That's enough for tonight. You have been wearing my ass out for over 4 hours. Enough already."

"Party Pooper."

"Party Pooper? Party Pooper. Ya just called me a Party Pooper Honey. What are you drinkin' over there? Wine? Vodka? Moonshine?....fess up.

"Iced tea."

"Okay you asked for it. Hand over the iced tea, it better not be "long island iced tea" Honey."

"NO."

"yeeeessss."

"make me!"

"Okay, one more hand of 'Strip Go fish' and then bedtime okay?"

"Ok sweetie, you are still wearing your boxers, I gotta get em' off ya before midnight."

*am delighted you enjoy my story about the Honeys, One Shy Me*

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    "Good Morning Honey! Mmmmmm Soapy Boi first thing this morning.... need help? Please say yes.."

"YES!!! Can you do my back Babe?"

"Yes, Hold on.... gotta get my jammies off."

"Omg, I never get tired of seeing what the Goddess made just for me."

Honey Woman giggles...."Ya? ditto."

He steps aside so she can get under the hot spray of clean water, running his hands over her body, helping the flow of water reach every inch of her, "How come you smell so good BEFORE you get into the shower?"

"Cause your naughty nose gets turned on, before your "what's cooking for breakfast nose does." "Or your 'what is that smell' nose gets excited." She kisses him softly, water bouncing off his head and into her face, eyes closed, and begins to purrrr.

"You happy?"

"No."

"NO???"

" No, in love with you."

"Ditto."

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    "Dang it!!!!" Honey Boi curses holding the zipper pull sans zipper. "These are my favorite khaki's, omg, what am I gonna wear today? The big boss is coming to give us all the "State of the Company in these economic times" speech. HOOOOONNNNNEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Good Golly in the Morning Honey, why ya hollering? I'm right here in the closet. Here, try these on." She hands him a clean pair of khaki pants on a hanger.

"Thanks Honey, will you....."

"Yes, I can work on them next week at my sewing circle okay?"

"Commere, lemme give ya some more sugars."

"Breakfast is cooking, I'll have to get a rain check or your bacon will burn." Honey Woman sashays out the bedroom door, with the girls right behind her, their fluffy tails wagging to a song only they hear.

Honey Woman checks the bacon, flips it over, cracks open 3 eggs into a small bowl. Adding a splash of cream, she begins to wisk the eggs with a fork. Satisfied they are mixed well, she plops a pat of butter into the hot frying pan. As soon as the butter melts she tosses in a mix of vegetables, tomato, red pepper, onion, zuccini and mushrooms. She wisks the eggs for a few, then pulls out the sour dough bread, puts one slice in the toaster. Honey Woman opens 2 slices of cheese to place in the omelette, and turns to the frig, pulls out a baggie full of chopped honey ham.....

"Okay," Honey Boi whispers in her ear, "it's raining cats and mice, want those sugars now??? Mmmmmm you smell like Love in the Kitchen."

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    “Good Morning Honey, We were so busy when you got home last night I forgot to ask how your “State of the Company in these economic times” went. Any good news?”

“Depends.”

“Oh? On what?”

“Depends if you had your “it’s all good” rose colored glasses on or not. Seems we are facing more budget cuts, personnel cuts, blah blah blah. So, folks facing losing their jobs, and life as they know it were either smiling at “New Adventures” or frowning at the “OMFGIamsoscrewed” scenario in their heads.”

“What face did you have on?”

“The usual.”

Honey Woman begins to giggle, rushes over to Honey Boi and throws her arms around his neck. “You DIDN’T!!!!”

“Yep I did,” Honey Boi returns the hug, kisses on her neck, “Now everybody thinks I know someone at the top. Life is good at the top, better view, more perks, better parking space, gofers that get ya coffee from Starbucks and those fancy sandwiches at the Daily Deli downstairs, you know how it is, you got the same deal at the old job.”

“Yes, I thought life was so good then……. But today there is absofreakinlutely no comparison. I really enjoy being my own CEO. So. You wanna work with me? Or be your own CEO?”

“Thinkin…… what kinda perks you offerin’?” Honey Boi leans in for a movie star kiss as his hands find warm soft bare skin…..

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    Honey Woman is standing at the kitchen sink, watching the flash of colors through the budding leaves on the Oak tree in the back yard. The morning sun is approaching, while the girls are asleep in a pool of sunshine in the middle of the doorway. She loves that doorway. It's the entrance to her sanctuary, oasis, her everything. She handpainted each rose bud, leaf, vine, butterfly, robin, daisy, each brush stroke is hers. Every morning she is greeted by her handiwork, a reminder of how far she has come, and the journey ahead. The journey ahead is the adventure. The road behind her filled with life lessons, some she sought out, others were gifts in disguise. Funny how that works. That nasty-gram in the mail last week is providing her today with the means to purchase a new kiln. The small beep from the coffee maker reminds her that her coffee is brewed, and it's time to pour a cup for Honey Boi, and get the first glimpse of his sweetest face. The one with the jammie look. Mercy. Life is so sweet. This life matters.

Peeking through the bedroom doorway she spies her sweet boi with the pillow over his head, trying to avoid the sunshine creeping across their love nest through white lace. His legs tangled in the lighter blanket she put on yesterday. Seems to be too hot for the comforter now, but too chilly for just a sheet. She scored the high end coverlet last month while looking for baskets at the thrift store. The new style designed to drive the false economy just doesn't have that Old Fashioned Old School look she loves. The American Wabi Sabi. Ya. That's it.

"Good Morning my Love" she sits beside him on the bed, "I have sugars and fresh java for you. Wanna wake up now?"

He slides his left hand across her thigh then stops. "Now THAT is a perk you can't get at a Fortune 500.... kiss me like you mean it...." he chuckles as he tosses the pillow across the room.

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    "Good Morning Honey, how's the meanest orneryest perplexing cute-est girl in the whole wide world?"

Honey Woman cups her hands around Honey Boi's face and kisses him softly, "Fabuloso, Babe. I gave her catnip before we went to bed. Look up."

Honey Boi's eye's look towards the ceiling, around the room, checking curtain rods, and the top of the high boy dresser.
    "Honey? I don't see her."

"You don't? Does the overhead light look funny?"

"OMG, is that her tail hangin' off the edge????!! OMFG HOW DID SHE GET UP THERE???!!"

"I was just thinkin' the same thing Babe. Got any ideas?"

"uhh.... nope. Should I go get the ladder or just let her jump down? She'll land on the bed won't she??"

"Well, I guess. She's not afraid of high places obviously. I guess we could just let her sleep it off, and if she starts crying for help, then we'll get the ladder or you can maybe reach her if you stand on the bed. You're the tallest."

"Okie dokie Babe, it's your call, she's your special needs babie."

"Really? You aren't my special needs Babe any more? So..... I don't have to fluff and fold ya any more?"

"OMG, ...... YES YOU DO!!!!!!! I don't know how to fluff and fold me."

"Well, ..... you are pretty good at other stuff.... wanna give me a demo before breakfast??...." She smiles wickedly at him and tugs gently on his Spiderman boxers....."hummm??"

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    "Good Morning Honey, it's Garage Sale Day!! Wanna do a drive-by breakfast and see if we can find treasures?"

"Hummm..... thinkin'."

Honey Boi begins to bounce on the bed, until Honey Woman's sleepy body lifts off the mattress.... "Treasure! Treasure!..."

"OMG, ok ok ok, YES let's go treasure hunting... put the girls outside, be sure to give them a fresh bone to chew, I don't want them to get bored and re-dig my flower beds. It took me all day to fix them last week."

"Get dressed, HURRY Babe or all the good deals will be gone!!!"

"No sir, you are the wheeler dealer MASTER when it comes to getting a good deal. Peeps love you, they always give you the price you want. Remember when you scored all those hand tools? The antique ones? And that Hope Chest you gave to your neice Elle? She was so surprised when you gave it to her on her 16th birthday..... It was so sweet of you."

"Ya...... ok, let's go Babe, I just know there are more deals out there today!! You want Carl's Jr or Burger King?"

"The King's tots are still KING."

Honey Boi helps his sweet girl get dressed, kissing bare skin faster than she can cover it all up... she squeals like a girl "STOP! STOP it!...." the girls start barking, jump on the bed, then down on the floor, a cat races out from under the bed... "OMG, I live in a MAD HOUSE!!! OK, let's go!! I'm hungry!"

Honey Boi starts up the truck and turns to Honey Woman. "Gawd I love you."

Honey Woman places her delicate hand over his tanned hand on the gear shift and strokes him gently and smiles....

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    Good Morning Honeys!

Will be back on the road April 1st, gee, haven't I done this before?? yes I have, am currently in NW Florida and will be driving towards the east coast. If you would be interested in meeting me in person, PM me and maybe we can arrange something. Will be needing a place to stop on occasion, if you have a parking spot for a 38ft school bus and don't mind me parking there for a day or two I would love a safe spot to sleep that isn't Walmart.

If you would like a lift to somewhere I'm going, give me a holler, or if you just wanna chat, about the weather in your area or where the best diners are PM me. If you live near a state or national park, or a beautiful nature area any information you have about them would be of great interest to me. If you are an artist maybe you would be interested in painting the outside of Grace with me?

I will post to 'Good Morning Honey' as I am able, please bear with me until I have a reliable internet connection.

Status
    Fate will find me.
    You have been busy in here, haven't you. Lol

Status
    blah, blah, blah...
    Live Simply
    Well, didn't quite make it out of here. Had open heart surgery on June 1st, am recovering pretty well so far. I have decided to not post to 'Good morning Honey' anymore. Not that anyone should care, just stating a fact. I am gratefull to a fine surgeon and his wonderful support teams for giving me another chance to grow and learn.

Namaste`, share your blessings.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information