Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 801 to 840 of 852

Thread: Where are all the femmes who want FTMs at?

  1. #801
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    profile deleted
    Status
    profile deleted
    Quote
    .
    Posts
    164
    I beg your pardon for the typos.My internet connection is wonky out where I live and I could not edit my post in the alloted time due to a poor connection.
    Regards,
    Farmboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardline View Post
    Greetings,

    I am a single,caucasian,heterosexual,devoutly Christian man who is seeking a devoutly Christian,heterosexual,female for marriage.I am seeking a Proverbs 31 woman who is of natural childbearing age who who like to be my helpmeet i.e.,housewife on a small farm and who would like to start a family and homeschool the children.

    I prefer women of Italian decent but this is not set in stone,just a preference.I dont care for tattoos or piercings as I believe that sort of individuality takes us away from our purpose of serving the lord.

    I am a farmer who lives a quiet and simple life with my animals.I am a rugged and masculine man that can build and fix most anything and I am looking for a woman who enjoys to cook for,and tend to an appreciative man.

    CAVEAT!-I am not looking for penpals,nor do I wish to engage in an online fight with lesbian,feminists,separtists,over my lifes preferences.Live and let live! I have no interest in educating anyone on what a "helpmeet" or "Proverbs 31 woman" is,I seek the woman who knows exactly what I mean and does not take offense because she(like me)is a biblical Christian who seeks her husband and gets this.

    I do not date,I am looking for courtship that leads to marriage.I will not write more as I feel my chances of finding a woman on this sight is slim to none,but if you you care to speak,kindly pm me and we can go from there.

    p.s.I am seeking my wife here because I was born without a penis and doubt very much if I would be accepted on a Christian dating sight due to this humiliating birth defect.

  2. #802
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087
    CAVEAT!-I am not looking for penpals,nor do I wish to engage in an online fight with lesbian,feminists,separtists,over my lifes preferences.

    I do not think anyone would have made derogatory comments about your preferences. Good luck in finding your helpmate.


  3. #803
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Butch
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    118
    I agree, people are very accepting on this site! Good luck in your search as well.

  4. #804
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    profile deleted
    Status
    profile deleted
    Quote
    .
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by 1shyme View Post
    I agree, people are very accepting on this site! Good luck in your search as well.
    Thank you Miss starfire and miss shyme for your warm wishes in finding my helpmeet.The reason I added the caveat to my orginal post is because I have had alot of negative comments from members of this sight and want to avoid any more bad energy in my life.

    A while back a young butch started a thread he titled "wifey material" (on this sight)and that young kid took an enourmous amount of flack for his preferences and when I posted in that thread, I was attacked for mine and it was implied I was looking for a slave instead of a helpmeet.In another thread I used the words "natural childbearing age" and it was more than implied that the only thing I find valuable about women is their ability to produce offspring.Unfortunately,alot of people on this sight hate men and they will jump on anything a man says,that is why I added the warning in my post.

    Thank you kindly ladies for making me feel welcome.

    Tipping my cowboy hat,
    Farmboy Dillon

  5. #805
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087
    Dillon, you are very welcome. I always figure if someone is giving me a hard time they are leaving some one else alone who could not handle it. I get what you are asking to have in your life. Each of us must be true ourselves or be doomed to a life full of misery. Authenticity is of the utmost importance. When we ask to be given that person, place or thing we know we desire most because it is our true self asking, I know we get it given to us! Have a blessed day!




  6. #806
    Basic Member Heavenleahangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    OFOS Femme/Babygirl/Earth bound Angel
    Status
    Single, looking....(ish)
    Posts
    618
    Just popping in to say "Hello" to everyone and wish you all a glorious spring!
    Heavenleahangel Sweet Georgia Peach

  7. #807
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    profile deleted
    Status
    profile deleted
    Quote
    .
    Posts
    164

    No entry fee

    Right now,I am a dirt poor cowboy/farmer that has more going out then coming in.I sure cant offer anything of material value but if it matters,you will be loved and sure wont ever be lonely.


    (Andy Griggs/Brett Jones)

    Life may not always go your way
    And every once in awhile you might have a bad day
    But I promise you now you won't ever be lonely
    The sky turns dark and everything goes wrong
    Run to me and I'll leave the light on
    And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely

    For as long as I live
    There will always be a place you belong
    Here beside me
    Heart and soul baby -- you only
    And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely

    It's still gonna snow and it's still gonna rain
    The wind's gonna blow on a cold winter day
    And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely
    You're safe from the world wrapped in my arms
    And I'll never let go
    Baby, here's where it starts
    And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely
    Here's a shoulder you can cry on
    And a love you can rely on
    For as long as I live
    There will always be a place you belong

    Here beside me
    Heart and soul baby -- you only
    And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely
    No, no, you won't ever be lonely

  8. #808
    Basic Member Heavenleahangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    OFOS Femme/Babygirl/Earth bound Angel
    Status
    Single, looking....(ish)
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardline View Post
    Right now,I am a dirt poor cowboy/farmer that has more going out then coming in.I sure cant offer anything of material value but if it matters,you will be loved and sure wont ever be lonely.


    (Andy Griggs/Brett Jones)

    Life may not always go your way
    And every once in awhile you might have a bad day
    But I promise you now you won't ever be lonely
    The sky turns dark and everything goes wrong
    Run to me and I'll leave the light on
    And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely

    For as long as I live
    There will always be a place you belong
    Here beside me
    Heart and soul baby -- you only
    And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely

    It's still gonna snow and it's still gonna rain
    The wind's gonna blow on a cold winter day
    And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely
    You're safe from the world wrapped in my arms
    And I'll never let go
    Baby, here's where it starts
    And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely
    Here's a shoulder you can cry on
    And a love you can rely on
    For as long as I live
    There will always be a place you belong

    Here beside me
    Heart and soul baby -- you only
    And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely
    No, no, you won't ever be lonely
    Hardline, this post sounds like a dream come true! It's the dream I had for me and my son when I adopted him. (He is 4 years old now). He loves being out in the field next door with the neighbor's cows and horses and he can drive all the antique tractors we have! I hope you find your soulmate. ~sigh~
    Heavenleahangel Sweet Georgia Peach

  9. #809
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087
    Heaven, you and Hardine oughta get together and talk!


  10. #810
    Basic Member Heavenleahangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    OFOS Femme/Babygirl/Earth bound Angel
    Status
    Single, looking....(ish)
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFire View Post
    Heaven, you and Hardine oughta get together and talk!
    Thanks, Starfire; That does sound nice. I'm a bit of an old-fashioned gal. If Hardline so minds to talk to me, I would gladly talk to him! Seems we both have the same dream....
    Heavenleahangel Sweet Georgia Peach

  11. #811
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087

    Thumbs up

    Heaven, I feel a match made IN Heaven here. I seriously think you should pm him! I am asking that Universe grants your request, your lips to God's ears!


  12. #812
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087
    Pssst, I just saw his post asks for kind pm's in response, give it go, hon!


  13. #813
    Basic Member Heavenleahangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    OFOS Femme/Babygirl/Earth bound Angel
    Status
    Single, looking....(ish)
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFire View Post
    Pssst, I just saw his post asks for kind pm's in response, give it go, hon!
    Hi, Starfire; Thanks for the encouragement. I did write a not "introducing" myself, but I don't know if he will respond or reciprocate. I have not been blessed with one of the things he is looking for. We will see. I will not give up as I know there is a FTM out there for me and my son. He is such a cutie at 4 years old! Very smart, too! Again, thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate it.
    Heavenleahangel Sweet Georgia Peach

  14. #814
    Basic Member solofemme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Femme
    Status
    single
    Posts
    47
    just stopped by to say hi y'all~

  15. #815
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    profile deleted
    Status
    profile deleted
    Quote
    .
    Posts
    164

    To Thine Own Self Be True

    Ugh Oh! You ladies seemed to have opened the bull chute without the cowboy roped in!In all seriousness,it takes alot more than a common interest in coutry living to have a successful marriage i.e., one that lasts "until death do you part".

    A few years ago,my wife left me for another man and the betrayal almost killed me.I dont even believe in divorce and though I had the only scriptual grounds to file(adultry)I was not the one who ended the relationship,she was.No matter what kind of therapy I put myself through or how much I talk about it,I wont ever be healed nor complete, without the love of a good,godly,woman.I know myself well enough now that putting God first is the most important thing for me(not addressing anyone else on this sight who has no faith!!!)Without the shared interest in the bible and interest to live humbly before God then we have nothing to talk about really.I should make it clear, when I say "we"the term is used as it would apply to anyone that is not a devout christian and it was not aimed at anyone imparticular.

    As a cowboy,I sure fail with words cause I live so much in my head and I am so private I fear opening myself up to strangers but in my introduction,I said "devout christian"and that means a woman who follows the letter of the bible as do I.If a woman changes herself to meet what I want the relationship will fail because she wont really understand the scripture I quote on my profile and fail to adhere to it.I know,because I tried to be more cavlier about relationships to be with a girl I met online and it failed because I was not true to my beliefs.The experience really shamed me that I let myself fall for someone like that (someone no where near what I need or desire but in defense of my shameful stupidity,I was just out of a bad divorce and who isnt desperate to be loved after the betrayal of infidelity) so I am very strict now.None of us should comprimise something so fundamental about ourselves to please someone else.For example,I hate tattoos and piercings and a woman should not have to go through laser removal to fit me.If that is who she is,it sure will be easy to find a man with tattoos because they are the norm now.

    That being said,the right woman will get my profile completely and if it is Godīs will that we should find eachother;she will be in awe upon reading my profile because hers is so similiar.I need a woman who is very clear about who she is,not one willing to change to be with me.

    Also,a woman who specifically wants an FTM wont understand me nor I her.I never was a female, I simply lack a phallus and that (even though it does humiliate me)does not make me a soft perfect manboy or any less than a man.I never was socialized as a female.I am a rugged and masculine man with dark bodyhair and three day scruff on my face and neck.Trust me when I tell you there isnt a "female to male"in there at all.I wrote alot about this in the "Ask the FTMīS anything thread a while back.

    Thank you kindly for your time and consideration.

    Farmboy
    Last edited by Hardline; 03-23-2012 at 04:53 AM.

  16. #816
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    profile deleted
    Status
    profile deleted
    Quote
    .
    Posts
    164

    The power of hope

    Just wanted to say that I really get alot out of this thread.The odds are against me in finding my future wife/helpmeet here but the hope of this thread is a good thing for all of us who are looking for love.That hope is what keeps me going and moves mountains in my life and I am really grateful for it.

    Welcome aboard solofemme.

    Regards,
    Farmboy Dillon

  17. #817
    Basic Member Heavenleahangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    OFOS Femme/Babygirl/Earth bound Angel
    Status
    Single, looking....(ish)
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFire View Post
    Heaven, I feel a match made IN Heaven here. I seriously think you should pm him! I am asking that Universe grants your request, your lips to God's ears!
    I mustered my courage and wrote, but didn't get a reply. Sometimes unanswered prayers (in this case PMs, lol) are the ones we learn the most from! I am sure there is an honest, sincere guy out here for me and my son, Jacob. We will just have to wait. Thanks for the encouragement.
    Heavenleahangel Sweet Georgia Peach

  18. #818
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    profile deleted
    Status
    profile deleted
    Quote
    .
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
    I mustered my courage and wrote, but didn't get a reply. Sometimes unanswered prayers (in this case PMs, lol) are the ones we learn the most from! I am sure there is an honest, sincere guy out here for me and my son, Jacob. We will just have to wait. Thanks for the encouragement.
    Howdy Miss.

    You did get a response just not in the way you were hoping.Scroll up and read "To Thine Own Self Be True".

    Regards,
    Dillon (An Honest And Sincere Man)

  19. #819
    Basic Member Heavenleahangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    OFOS Femme/Babygirl/Earth bound Angel
    Status
    Single, looking....(ish)
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardline View Post
    Howdy Miss.

    You did get a response just not in the way you were hoping.Scroll up and read "To Thine Own Self Be True".

    Regards,
    Dillon (An Honest And Sincere Man)
    Not like I am going to bring myself into someone's drama, but I am right by my post earlier. I think it is only courteous if someone PM's you, even if you are not interested, to atleast express that in a message to the sender. NOT publically where someone could interpret it meaning women in general or perhaps another femme that responded. It's called common courtesy. My opinion is just that-my opinion and I don't feel I should delete a post because I simply stated the truth. Now I remember why I don't get involved like this....
    Heavenleahangel Sweet Georgia Peach

  20. #820
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    profile deleted
    Status
    profile deleted
    Quote
    .
    Posts
    164
    Hi.

    I never received any PM from you because you are on my blocked senders list.You have introduced yourself several times to me before over the past couple of years,and I am not interested.I was very specific in my introduction when I said DEVOUT christian,heterosexual female.I dont want someone who goes both ways.I am looking for my helpmeet,i.e.,wife to live together in Holy Matrimony until death do we part.I couldīnt have been more specific and just because I want a family and am a farmer and you have a young son and two adult daughters,and you live in the country,does not mean we are compatiable.Without the Holy Bible being the center of my Married life,the marriage would fail because we are not on the same page and you could never understand me.

    I understand your first reaction to be disappointment but I dont understand why you would hold on to that.One day you will meet someone who compliments you perfectly(in a way I never could because I am a man whom you do not understand).When you find this person any past disappointments willl no longer matter because you have the love that is tailored to you.Hold on to that hope instead of the disappointments and it will help you through the lonely times we singles all feel irregardless of sex,religion,or creed.

    I hope we can move on with the purpose of this thread of finding a suitable mate for the single ladies and gentleman and leave the animosity behind.

    Good luck to you and your son.
    Regards,
    Dillon

  21. #821
    Chat Police Chat Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Other
    Gender
    Sir
    Status
    x
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardline View Post
    Hi.

    I never received any PM from you because you are on my blocked senders list.You have introduced yourself several times to me before over the past couple of years,and I am not interested.I was very specific in my introduction when I said DEVOUT christian,heterosexual female.I dont want someone who goes both ways.I am looking for my helpmeet,i.e.,wife to live together in Holy Matrimony until death do we part.I couldīnt have been more specific and just because I want a family and am a farmer and you have a young son and two adult daughters,and you live in the country,does not mean we are compatiable.Without the Holy Bible being the center of my Married life,the marriage would fail because we are not on the same page and you could never understand me.

    I understand your first reaction to be disappointment but I dont understand why you would hold on to that.One day you will meet someone who compliments you perfectly(in a way I never could because I am a man whom you do not understand).When you find this person any past disappointments willl no longer matter because you have the love that is tailored to you.Hold on to that hope instead of the disappointments and it will help you through the lonely times we singles all feel irregardless of sex,religion,or creed.

    I hope we can move on with the purpose of this thread of finding a suitable mate for the single ladies and gentleman and leave the animosity behind.

    Good luck to you and your son.
    Regards,
    Dillon
    This sounds like something to be handled in pvt. if that cant be done then stop it here. Otherwise it becomes drama. thanks

  22. #822
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087
    I am sorry you got diverse responses. Heaven, honey, he is out there. Don't let rejection get you down. You are truly wonderful and perfect exactly as you are! HUGS!


  23. #823
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardline View Post
    Hi.

    I never received any PM from you because you are on my blocked senders list.You have introduced yourself several times to me before over the past couple of years,and I am not interested.I was very specific in my introduction when I said DEVOUT christian,heterosexual female.I dont want someone who goes both ways.I am looking for my helpmeet,i.e.,wife to live together in Holy Matrimony until death do we part.I couldīnt have been more specific and just because I want a family and am a farmer and you have a young son and two adult daughters,and you live in the country,does not mean we are compatiable.Without the Holy Bible being the center of my Married life,the marriage would fail because we are not on the same page and you could never understand me.

    I understand your first reaction to be disappointment but I dont understand why you would hold on to that.One day you will meet someone who compliments you perfectly(in a way I never could because I am a man whom you do not understand).When you find this person any past disappointments willl no longer matter because you have the love that is tailored to you.Hold on to that hope instead of the disappointments and it will help you through the lonely times we singles all feel irregardless of sex,religion,or creed.

    I hope we can move on with the purpose of this thread of finding a suitable mate for the single ladies and gentleman and leave the animosity behind.

    Good luck to you and your son.
    Regards,
    Dillon
    Wow.
    Does your belief system tell you it is okay to be dismissive and rude in public? Your response was both. The "true" measure of a devout Christian man is the gentle and loving way he handles all situations. That was not displayed here. A gentleman would have never made those kinds of comments, much less made them publicly. Kindness and consideration go a very long way.

    It IS unlikely you will find a heterosexual woman on a butch & femme site.

    I am floored, yet not surprised by what transpired here.


  24. #824
    Basic Member Heavenleahangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    OFOS Femme/Babygirl/Earth bound Angel
    Status
    Single, looking....(ish)
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFire View Post
    I am sorry you got diverse responses. Heaven, honey, he is out there. Don't let rejection get you down. You are truly wonderful and perfect exactly as you are! HUGS!

    Starfire, thanks for the encouragement, again. I actually realize who this person was I was hoping to chat with and obviously this was NOT someone I would have been intersted in. Good grief! I agree with Chat Daddy and ignore this person-which I have added to my ignore list. I am more of an adult and a human being than some people can own up to. Thanks for sticking up for me. You are awesome!
    Heavenleahangel Sweet Georgia Peach

  25. #825
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    profile deleted
    Status
    profile deleted
    Quote
    .
    Posts
    164

    Pardon me Maīam

    Hi Miss Star.

    Sorry you felt my response was rude,I was just being gentle and honest.I should think anyone would rather know right from the beginning that a realtionship is not possible right from the get go.This brings to mind something that should be heeded though and the fact is just because you two girls got together and decided that HLA and I were "A match made in heaven" based on the fact that we both live in the country was ridiculous.

    If you read my profile again,I made it clear what I was looking for and just because that was ignored and kind rejection followed,does not mean I am at fault.Like I said,I could not have been more clear about what I was looking for.You are correct though in regards to my being able to find a heterosexual woman on a lesbian sight is a task in futility and I recogonize that and once again,if you had read my indroduction thoroughly,you will see I admitted that right at the beginning.Why is it that you applaude me for being true to what I want in one post and just because I was not interested in your friend you now admonish me?

    I wished Heavenleahangel good luck for herself and her son and encouraged her that there was someone far more suited to her than I and you want to strip my status as a gentleman and christian man for that??Just because I felt that she and I were not compatiable does not make me a rotten nor rude man nor does it make me less "honest and sincere"just because I thought we were not a good match and I did not have the interest to get to know her more.

    Regards,
    Dillon (who is equally floored that this insanity transpired just because someone did not read my indrouction through or that they dismissed everything I said was set in stone)
    Does your belief system tell you it is okay to be dismissive and rude in public? Your response was both. The "true" measure of a devout Christian man is the gentle and loving way he handles all situations. That was not displayed here. A gentleman would have never made those kinds of comments, much less made them publicly. Kindness and consideration go a very long way.

    It IS unlikely you will find a heterosexual woman on a butch & femme site.

    I am floored, yet not surprised by what transpired here. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

  26. #826
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087
    Whoa a minute.

    I stated only the manner in which you handled this was an issue. Period.
    I do not know Heaven except from the few comments I read here. It was NOT
    based, in fact, on you two had country living as a similarity. I do, however, admit
    I was incorrect. You two are not a good match.
    Oh, where did you see me "strip you of your status as a gentleman and a Christian"? Nowhere did I do so. I DID state "Does your belief system tell you it is okay to be dismissive and rude in public? Your response was both. The "true" measure of a devout Christian man is the gentle and loving way he handles all situations. That was not displayed here. A gentleman would have never made those kinds of comments, much less made them publicly. Kindness and consideration go a very long way. "

    Please reread what I wrote. Nowhere did it say you are rotten nor am I able to strip you of anything whatsoever. That is ridiculous.



  27. #827
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    profile deleted
    Status
    profile deleted
    Quote
    .
    Posts
    164

    Seventy times seven

    The "true" measure of a devout Christian man is the gentle and loving way he handles all situations. That was not displayed here. A gentleman would have never made those kinds of comments, much less made them publicly. Kindness and consideration go a very long way. "

    Sorry Miss but with this statement you are attacking my character CLEARLY because you say I did not display a gentle and loving attidide toward this situation and you are trying to make me less than the gentleman and christian man I am.

    It is time to get the facts straight.ONE Heavenleahangel never got "Diverse"responses from me.You are clearly trying to say I led her on and in any contact I had with Heavenlealangel over the past couple of years the only response she has gotten from me was my being polite but showing no interest nor encouragement.TWO,I never attacked her character publically like you are doing to me,I simply said I was not interested in getting to know her better based on our brief contact in the past.By me saying that she did not fit my criteria is no way slandering her as you are trying to do to me.

    It is a little fishy to me that you claim you dont know her yet you say she got "diverse"responses from me.Where did you get that??I will not be attacked like this because I was not nor will I be interested in Heavenleahangel because 1.She is not a devout christian,and 2.She is not heterosexual.In that statement or any I made before I did not attack her character as you are doing to me.I encouraged her in a pm and on this thread that there was someone far more suited to her than I.That in no way takes anything away from her character as the majority of people on this sight are not devout christians and there are probably all of 3 Heterosexuals (including myself)on this sight.She has a great chance to meet someone who is better matched to her than I.My chances of finding a heterosexual,christian woman who will accept my birth defect is slim to none and I know I am against all odds.Heavenleahangel will find someone eventually because she wont have trouble being accepted.Again Miss,I kindly ask you to note that no where in these statments nor anything I have written before did I mar her character in any way as you are doing to me.The fact is,your friend does not remember we talked before and I did not show interest.If she had remembered me she would have remembered that I was not interested in her.

    You might want to ask yourself why are you fighting so hard.Irregardless of you girls being christian or not,life is a precious gift and we never know when our end will come.Alot of insincere girls have wasted my time and robbed me blind and that is why I am dirt poor now with no savings and mortgaed to the hilt.I did Heavenleahangel a favor in saying quite plainly I was not interested and by doing so saved her time and mine as well.With life being as fragile as it is,I should think my approach would be applauded.I sure wish the girl I met online after my divorce did not pretend to be a christian putting me in debt with phone bills I could not afford just so I could court her and have her lie to me,and have sex with some devil woman on my dime and take all my savings because I was so desperate for love after my divorce I fell for someone claiming to be a decons daughter and she was nothing more than the devils spawn.Sorry Miss StarFire and Heavenleahangel I might be a complete idiot for sending someone money that I had never met and I have alot of problems having contact with anyone and live alone so you could also accuse me of being an isolated loner but I will not tolerate anyone intimating that I did something wrong to Heavenleahangel or that I did not conduct myself as a gentleman or christian man the entire time.

    Regards,
    Dillon

  28. #828
    Chat Police Chat Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Other
    Gender
    Sir
    Status
    x
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardline View Post
    The "true" measure of a devout Christian man is the gentle and loving way he handles all situations. That was not displayed here. A gentleman would have never made those kinds of comments, much less made them publicly. Kindness and consideration go a very long way. "

    Sorry Miss but with this statement you are attacking my character CLEARLY because you say I did not display a gentle and loving attidide toward this situation and you are trying to make me less than the gentleman and christian man I am.

    It is time to get the facts straight.ONE Heavenleahangel never got "Diverse"responses from me.You are clearly trying to say I led her on and in any contact I had with Heavenlealangel over the past couple of years the only response she has gotten from me was my being polite but showing no interest nor encouragement.TWO,I never attacked her character publically like you are doing to me,I simply said I was not interested in getting to know her better based on our brief contact in the past.By me saying that she did not fit my criteria is no way slandering her as you are trying to do to me.

    It is a little fishy to me that you claim you dont know her yet you say she got "diverse"responses from me.Where did you get that??I will not be attacked like this because I was not nor will I be interested in Heavenleahangel because 1.She is not a devout christian,and 2.She is not heterosexual.In that statement or any I made before I did not attack her character as you are doing to me.I encouraged her in a pm and on this thread that there was someone far more suited to her than I.That in no way takes anything away from her character as the majority of people on this sight are not devout christians and there are probably all of 3 Heterosexuals (including myself)on this sight.She has a great chance to meet someone who is better matched to her than I.My chances of finding a heterosexual,christian woman who will accept my birth defect is slim to none and I know I am against all odds.Heavenleahangel will find someone eventually because she wont have trouble being accepted.Again Miss,I kindly ask you to note that no where in these statments nor anything I have written before did I mar her character in any way as you are doing to me.The fact is,your friend does not remember we talked before and I did not show interest.If she had remembered me she would have remembered that I was not interested in her.

    You might want to ask yourself why are you fighting so hard.Irregardless of you girls being christian or not,life is a precious gift and we never know when our end will come.Alot of insincere girls have wasted my time and robbed me blind and that is why I am dirt poor now with no savings and mortgaed to the hilt.I did Heavenleahangel a favor in saying quite plainly I was not interested and by doing so saved her time and mine as well.With life being as fragile as it is,I should think my approach would be applauded.I sure wish the girl I met online after my divorce did not pretend to be a christian putting me in debt with phone bills I could not afford just so I could court her and have her lie to me,and have sex with some devil woman on my dime and take all my savings because I was so desperate for love after my divorce I fell for someone claiming to be a decons daughter and she was nothing more than the devils spawn.Sorry Miss StarFire and Heavenleahangel I might be a complete idiot for sending someone money that I had never met and I have alot of problems having contact with anyone and live alone so you could also accuse me of being an isolated loner but I will not tolerate anyone intimating that I did something wrong to Heavenleahangel or that I did not conduct myself as a gentleman or christian man the entire time.

    Regards,
    Dillon
    Dillon, I said to drop this, contuining to discuss it is not being a gentleman. When i said to ignore each other I clearly meant it. This is my last attemp at getting you to stop discussing whatever realtionship you might have had or not with anyone.

    For everyone else: Whatever their realtionship was or wasnt isnt up for talking about anymore

    Pick something else.

    Thanks
    Chat Daddy

  29. #829
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087
    Yes, Sir. I apologize for continuing. It won't happen again, I promise!




  30. #830
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087

    Lightbulb

    Do any of you like a particular form of music? What about art? Let's discuss some of our interests, whatcha think?




  31. #831
    Basic Member BADBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Man (FTM if I have to have a label)
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live........It is What it is.........Life's Too Short
    Posts
    288
    I love r&b, soul, blues, classic rock. Other interests; first & foremost, my bike. Then blondes. Lol. Hey, just keeping it real. I'm one of the aforementioned tattooed badboys, but I'm a also a hopeless romantic & absolute gentleman. Thanks Starfire for changing the direction of this thread i
    out of the dark into the positive. Let's keep this going.
    BADBOY is not a screen name; it's a lifestyle.

  32. #832
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087
    Quote Originally Posted by BADBOY View Post
    I love r&b, soul, blues, classic rock. Other interests; first & foremost, my bike. Then blondes. Lol. Hey, just keeping it real. I'm one of the aforementioned tattooed badboys, but I'm a also a hopeless romantic & absolute gentleman. Thanks Starfire for changing the direction of this thread i
    out of the dark into the positive. Let's keep this going.
    LOL....I love the way you wrote that post... by degree of interests..lol.

    R&B, Hip Hop, Country, Pop, 90's, Blues, sometimes modern metal, Swing, Latin, most all music I listen to at some time or another.
    I love tattoos and have 5, wanting more. I like piercings on other people, lol. My daughter has 6 in her face and 4 on her collarbones.
    I am a hopeless romantic but not a blind romantic. Yanno? I love to ride on back of motorcycles, spontaneous adventures, art( all kinds ), coffeehouses with music, dang lotsa stuff.

    So BB, tell us more, please, and thank you for what you said to me. I appreciate that.




  33. #833
    Basic Member spring0924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Tennessee
    Gender
    femme
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    66
    Just stopping by to say hello!

  34. #834
    Basic Member StarFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Soft femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    Posts
    1,087
    Hi, spring!


  35. #835
    Basic Member Gentillefemme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Old-School StoneFemme
    Status
    looking
    Quote
    Love profoundly, treasure beauty and enjoy all of the moments life has to offer. :)
    Posts
    74
    We are here...not sure what happened to all the FTM and Stone gentlemen. It's a bit awkward to get noticed in the mix. *wave*

  36. #836
    Basic Member missleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Femme
    Status
    Single and Looking
    Posts
    25
    Just came in to say hello to everyone

  37. #837
    Basic Member storym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Gender
    FTM
    Status
    single
    Quote
    I'll do me you do you
    Posts
    18
    HI everyone
    I am a FTM I spent the past many years in a relationship that ended a couple months ago. I am lost on meeting people and just trying to see were i go from here.
    Any advise would be awsome. Thnx Storym

  38. #838
    Basic Member SweetJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Gender
    femme
    Status
    taken
    Posts
    195
    Welcome, Storym!

  39. #839
    Basic Member Alix67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Stone Butch/Transguy
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Respect is not given it is earned. It is easy to lose and hard to replace. Take the time earn my respect and I will return the favor.
    Posts
    9
    Hi Storym

    The best advice this guy can give is to do what you are doing! There are plenty of guys that understand and from what I have been reading I am positive the lovely ladies on here will welcome the chance to get to know another FTM.

    Alix

    Love, respect, trust are NOT given they are EARNED!

  40. #840
    Basic Member storym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Gender
    FTM
    Status
    single
    Quote
    I'll do me you do you
    Posts
    18
    SweetJane, thank you for the welcome
    alix67, Thank you for the words of wisdom

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •