Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Art of Eating Pussy!

Basic Member
    Status
    SINGLE
    "If its meant to be, it shall happen"

Exclamation The Art of Eating Pussy!

Ok fellas.....who wants to get this ball rolling? I guess i can. How many of us can just think about eating pussy and just go completely crazy? * raising my hand * The scent of the vagina makes my mouth water!

I believe that eating pussy is definitely an art. It has to be done with creativity and pizazz. A woman lying there spread eagle on your bed dripping wetttt waiting on you to taste everything she has to offer, what do ya do? Different strokes for different folks. Some like to concentrate on the "entrance" i , myself , like to concentrate on the clit. I find that with most women (that i've been with) receive the most stimulation when her clit is being stroked and sucked. While concentrating on the clit, it never hurts to insert a finger or two inside her. Drives them crazy...

Ok...so i got the ball rolling, who's next? lol

Yo Yo
    "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me "

Status
    Engaged...deeply in love
    Lovers don't find each other, they're in each other all along. --Rumi

Post OMG!!!

YoYo, what are you trying to do to us. Specially the ones still at work? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am going nuts here just imagining this beautiful wet . Man, I can spend hours and hours just eating her up. It is heaven

I do agree with you, sucking and licking the clit does miracles with women. It keeps them hot and begging for more. I would insert fingers everywhere Grrrrrrrrrr.

See what you have done now, I am crazy here thinking of my baby

Sigh.
    Love bites are the ones to leave a mark forever...^V^...

Basic Member
    Status
    SINGLE

Thumbs up LOL

I'm also at work, but i'm my way home as we speak!! Yeah, i got myself all hot and bothered with this one!!! Pussy makes the world go round, thats for sure.. ^5 my bro's!

Yo Yo
    Southern Butch

Status
    Engaged...deeply in love
    Well lucky you. I am still stuck at work. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Thank goodness for day dreams. They can take such a load of you. Sigh. I still think I need this cold and I mean really cold shower.

Status
    F/T Meanie & Hedonist - we have hibiscus tattoos- must be love! *w*
    I put the world down baby, when You pulled me close and said, "you know where you belong, now show Me" You make me crazy! I wanna taste you baby»»"The World Could Stop Turning" by:Nedra Johnson
    *sitting up*
    Yea YoYo.. what are you trying to do to us?
    *laying back down now fantasizing*

Basic Member
    Status
    married
    "If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain." --Dolly Parton

Thumbs up

Is it getting HOT in here? Whew!

*fanning self*

Bless you bois!
    HARE KRISHNA!

Status
    Breathing....
    If ignorance is bliss, the world is filled with some mighty happy people!

Cool All in the tongue...

Its definitely an art, and all in the tongue! Its been my experiences that slow even pressure on the clit really drives them up a wall. Funny, I was in the band all thru middle school, high school and all of college. I can double tongue, triple tongue, and make it vibrate. Thank god for the saxophone!

Jess

As I said before, I never repeat myself.

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

If you can't fix it with duck tape, you didn't use enough

Jess, 2006

Basic Member
    Status
    broken hearted
    When born a Lion why brother tring to act Tame"

What I think is really hot n sexy

When a femme is wet and spreading herself out, lending back to give you a good view...and you are fist deep sucking on her swollen clit..working your way down just soo you can get a taste of her as she cums for you moaning out your name.

Now that's something I lust for all day..everynight.

Status
    Single
    Thank God for Daddies!

Re: All in the tongue...

Originally posted by shadowboi
    Its definitely an art, and all in the tongue! Its been my experiences that slow even pressure on the clit really drives them up a wall. Funny, I was in the band all thru middle school, high school and all of college. I can double tongue, triple tongue, and make it vibrate. Thank god for the saxophone!

Jess

Ohhhhhhhh Shadowboi .... gawd I am at work and just read your post ..... talk about yummy for a femme secretary's tummy <w>

Sittin here at my desk, thinking about double and triple tongue and that vibrating part .... I think I'm gonna like this thread <weg>

Ohhhhhhh one other thing .... I just LUV watching a butch with a cute face go down on me .... I luv to just prop my head up on a pillow and watch her slowly go to town. I always notice a cute face first when I'm out somewhere checking out a butch, and I luv watching that cute face eat my little kitty all up while I run my nails thru her short hair and, by holding her head down there, kinda imply that she's not going anywhere <w>

Jennifer :-)

Status
    Breathing....
    Gotta love that secretary fantasy! Wanna take some dic-tation? Sorry ya'll had to make the pun.

Have never had complaints about the tongue, its the thing I am most proud of. I've caused quite a few women to rethink ever using the words "band geek" again, lol.

Have a good day!

Jess

Jess, 2006

Basic Member
    Ooh So Femme.. But Hitzz Like a boi.. Yayyyy
    Status
    Ummm Only On Wednesdays
    When you Least expect it. Karma will bite you right in the ass..And It did. I love it. Don't let anyone steal your joy!

ay caramba!

Skipping and waiting for some more..

Status
    Single
    Thank God for Daddies!
    Gotta love that secretary fantasy! Wanna take some dic-tation? Sorry ya'll had to make the pun.

Have never had complaints about the tongue, its the thing I am most proud of. I've caused quite a few women to rethink ever using the words "band geek" again, lol.

Have a good day!

Jess
    I don't think you would ever hear me use the term "band geek." .... and if you mention that tongue thing one more time, I don't know if I am gonna make it thru my day here at work.

Gawd, you butches and bois drive this secretary crazeeeeeee .... in a good way <w>

Status
    In love with and Devoted to Audacious1
    Lovin this thread..Love the fact that we all recognize that there is an ART to doing it well..

Do we all agree that eatin it WELL is Serious Business?
    In order for it to be Oh so good...You gotta KNOW tha pussy, LOVE tha pussy, BE tha pussy..LMAO!!!

Yay..

Alisha

Status
    Single
    Thank God for Daddies!
    Originally posted by Alisha_Love
    Lovin this thread..Love the fact that we all recognize that there is an ART to doing it well..

Do we all agree that eatin it WELL is Serious Business?
    In order for it to be Oh so good...You gotta KNOW tha pussy, LOVE tha pussy, BE tha pussy..LMAO!!!

Yay..

Alisha
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh shyt, I am sittin here at my desk just dyin!!!!

Jennifer

Status
    Breathing....

Cool Hee hee

Theres something to be said for teasing too, which I would never do . Ya right, lol.

I think the most important thing to either eating it well, or any part of the sexual experience is the intensity level you maintain. Nobody wants a ho-hum sexual experience. Thats when fantasy, role-play and other devices (did I say devices?) come into play. Thats why I don't like the term "sex act" but rather "sexual experience."

Personally I love for a woman to watch me do what I do best. Visual is way hot ;-)

Jess

Jess, 2006

Status
    Attached
    Nobody can eat pussy like a butch and here is one femme that appreciates all your efforts. I am lucky enough right now to have a butch that plays me like a violin. You bois know your stuff!

Basic Member
    Ooh So Femme.. But Hitzz Like a boi.. Yayyyy
    Status
    Ummm Only On Wednesdays
    When you Least expect it. Karma will bite you right in the ass..And It did. I love it. Don't let anyone steal your joy!

Oh Hell No Sorry!!

I must disagree..

Now listen to this..This Is only my opinion for the people that disagree..

I must semi disagree with Peaches..

Butches can do there thang with the coochie..But a femme can blaze to Shhhoooo....

((crossing arms and stomping foot firmly on the ground))

Status
    In love with and Devoted to Audacious1

Re: Oh Hell No Sorry!!

Originally posted by Simple
    I must disagree..

Now listen to this..This Is only my opinion for the people that disagree..

I must semi disagree with Peaches..

Butches can do there thang with the coochie..But a femme can blaze to Shhhoooo....

((crossing arms and stomping foot firmly on the ground))

I must agree with my Twin Changa Simple: I for one am definitely one of those Femmes who posess the Mighty Tongue thats been KNOWN to turn a Stoner into a PillowQueen..LMAO (Disclaimer: Not that there's anything wrong w/ a pillow queen..LMAO)

Power to the Femme Tongue!!

LMAO!

Status
    Happily Taken by my Goddess
    If eating pussy is an art...than call me Picasso!!!!!!! LMAO
    "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance"
    - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Status
    happily ever after
    home sweet home

Cool

Or would that be PUSSasso Badass??

LMFAO...Sorry, but I just couldn't resist leaving a comment LOL

Was just passing through and had to post a reply to that!

(Starts to hum "pussycat, pussycat, I love youuuuu, yes I do")

Cya's!
    * * * * Scorp * * * *
    All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.

Status
    Attached
    Ok, Ok maybe I should have said butches are expert. I certainly didn't want to insult my fellow femmes. After all as a femme, I have never been with another femme. So, how would I know anyway. Gee, pretty soon I am going to have to join the bois in the dog house!

Peaches

Status
    Proudly in Love with Babygrrlred
    If I were to die today....I would come back as one of your tears..for this wouldbe my journey to the center of your Heart

Cool

And as the wise old Owl would say:

" One..Two..Threee....Licks to get to the center of her tootsie~pop"

Holding on with all my might...Licking her clit sucking her tight.
    Yum I say...the more I want...
    Eating your pussy gonna take ALL DAMN NITE !!!!!

^5 to da butches....Yum Yum to da Femmess
    ~Eu4~

Allow me to know...My spirit's release. And bring to my heart..Eternal Peace

Basic Member
    Status
    SINGLE

Cool All night is right!!!

Eu4, ^5 back atcha dawg!!

I love waking up in the morning while she's still sleeping and sneaking underneath the covers between her legs. Ya gotta be real gentle, lol So ya finally got her legs spread widely apart. Thats when ya start to lick her clit, gently. At this point, she still heavily asleep and doesn't know whats going on. Thats when ya start to caress her clit with your lips, sucking, french-style. Making her extremely wettt and she doesnt even know it. At this point, ya notice her starting to squirm. She's waking up, moaning lightly, still slightly unaware of whats going on. Thats when you thrust your tongue inside her wet pussy. She wakes up completely now and is quite aware of whats going on. She has no idea shes so close to cumming! Shes moanly loudly now and can barely lay still. You grasp her legs firmly and pin her to the mattress. She grabs your hair and starts to pull. Shes so close to cumming now that she can't stand it anymore! She lets out a MOAN that your neighbor probably just heard. lol Thats when she gives you that "look" That look like, "damn you're good"

Yo Yo
    Southern Butch

MsMissy
    Um, as soon as I finish this cigarette, I think I have to go to bed now.......

Status
    Single
    Thank God for Daddies!

Re: All night is right!!!

Originally posted by YoYo
    Eu4, ^5 back atcha dawg!!

I love waking up in the morning while she's still sleeping and sneaking underneath the covers between her legs. Ya gotta be real gentle, lol So ya finally got her legs spread widely apart. Thats when ya start to lick her clit, gently. At this point, she still heavily asleep and doesn't know whats going on. Thats when ya start to caress her clit with your lips, sucking, french-style. Making her extremely wettt and she doesnt even know it. At this point, ya notice her starting to squirm. She's waking up, moaning lightly, still slightly unaware of whats going on. Thats when you thrust your tongue inside her wet pussy. She wakes up completely now and is quite aware of whats going on. She has no idea shes so close to cumming! Shes moanly loudly now and can barely lay still. You grasp her legs firmly and pin her to the mattress. She grabs your hair and starts to pull. Shes so close to cumming now that she can't stand it anymore! She lets out a MOAN that your neighbor probably just heard. lol Thats when she gives you that "look" That look like, "damn you're good"

Yo Yo
    Southern Butch
    OMG!!!!!!!!

What I wouldn't give to have a butch boss and have her call me into her office to take a little of that dic-tation Shadowboi talked about and then lay me on her desk and ............ just take all lunch hour on my pussy and clit ...

Mmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Keep the posts coming. This femme is diggin on 'em <w>

Status
    Breathing....

hee hee

Gotta love the fantasy role play. Now guys when downtown, you don't want the bus to come too early if you catch my drift. I like to make it last. The longer they have to wait it seems the better and more intense when finally released.

I have awaken my g/f to having me between her legs and she seemed all for it! I love the feeling of her grabbing the back of head as if I was going to stop, as if!Love the taste of that first one, then lap it up into the second one. On and on!

Whew I need a cold shower!

Jess

Jess, 2006

Status
    The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for whites, or women created for men. ~Alice Walker
    Definetly each woman has there own likes and dislikes.

And I also definetly think it's an art. An art I like to practice as much as possible.

Rubbing hyr juices on her clit with your fingers. Slowly taunting hyr hole with your fingers. Then putting your mouth down near her pussy and licking her thighs and sucking on her lips. You can't just go right for the clit. You gotta have the tease there.

Then slowly gliding over the clit, flicking at it, being gentle. Giving it time, then sucking on hyr clit harder.

Teasing hyr hole with your fingers but not putting them in (I know this drives me nuts). Keeping a constant pace when circling the clit with your tongue and sucking it. Then when s/he starts to come, putting the fingers in deeper. Depending on the person of course.

Don't stop until every shutter is out, all the juices have poured from hyr. Until s/he can't take it anymore.

Then hold hyr till s/he breathes normally again.

Repeat as necessary.
    Hey there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Don't eat me.

Status
    Single
    Thank God for Daddies!

Re: hee hee

Gotta love the fantasy role play. Now guys when downtown, you don't want the bus to come too early if you catch my drift. I like to make it last. The longer they have to wait it seems the better and more intense when finally released.

I have awaken my g/f to having me between her legs and she seemed all for it! I love the feeling of her grabbing the back of head as if I was going to stop, as if!Love the taste of that first one, then lap it up into the second one. On and on!

Whew I need a cold shower!

Jess

YOU need a cold shower? LOL I have been reading these posts all day and I'm about to give in to what I've been tempted to do all day <eg>

Status
    Breathing....

Exclamation Cold shower

Oh yea I need a cold shower. If I smokedm I'd probably need a cig as well, lol.

Oral sex in my mind is so much more intimate than intercourse. To actually be tasting someone else's body is just so incredibly intimate and sexy. To actually taste a woman's orgasm is the most intimate thing she has to give!

Any thoughts on this?

Jess

Jess, 2006

Status
    Attached
    Y'all kill me with your cold showers! Cold shower? No way! I need a hot bath so I can masturbate!

Peaches

Status
    Breathing....

Thumbs up heh

Well there ya go!

I've tried underwater cunnilingus as well in a hot tub, lol. You have to be sure to time it to where she isn't orgasming while you are coming up for air. She'll hold you down!

Jess
    Le Freak

Jess, 2006

Status
    Single
    Thank God for Daddies!

Taste me anytime

When I first started having oral sex, i would cum good, but in the past couple of years, I have begun to spurt ... which can really make a mess down there ... specially in my butch's face and/or mouth <w>

Any thoughts about spurters? Do you butches like it when we spurt? <eg>

Ohhhh, and Shadowboi? Just kept tasting us all you want, OK?? Cause we LUV it when you eat us all up <w>

Jennifer

Status
    Breathing....

Cool *Spurt*

I've only ever been with one woman that spurted, and that wa usually when I was performing cunnilingus in odd areas such as closets or dressing rooms (heh). These are usually the times that spurting would occur. To me, its just an added appreciation to my efforts. Like a cake that just had extra icing added to it.

Jess
    Le Freak

Jess, 2006

Status
    Single
    Thank God for Daddies!

This is soooooo nyce

Gawd, you all are driving me crazeeeeeee ....

Shadowboi -- in a dressing room?? <w> ... How bout u picking me up for lunch at the office tomorrow and I'll show you the supply closet by my desk? LOL

Status
    Breathing....

lol

I am kinda freaky when it comes to that. I've also done that in public restroom, airports, cars, buses. Uh, I felt bad about it, but once in a church . You know the old saying, "location location location" LOL.

Jess
    Le Freak

Jess, 2006

Basic Member
    Status
    SINGLE

Thumbs up Shadow...

Hey man, lets go get our tow truck to assist Ms. Jennifer on the roadside, what do ya say?? LOL ^5

Yo Yo
    Southern Butch

Status
    Engaged...deeply in love
    Hey bois and grrls. I feel steam coming out of this thread. Grrrrrrrr. Have mercy on this poor soul trying to concentrate on work.

Basic Member
    Status
    SINGLE

Thumbs up Lilipop

Yeah, its definitely steamy in here! lol Ya might wanna walk in with an umbrella next time cause you're gonna get wettt!!!

Yo Yo
    Southern Butch

Status
    Engaged...deeply in love
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I want to get wettttttttttt...Please get me wet.

Status
    Breathing....

Thumbs up Sure Yoyo

Hey man, lets go get our tow truck to assist Ms. Jennifer on the roadside, what do ya say?? LOL ^5
    Ok, you bring the truck, and I'll get the chains, hooks, and the jack ;-)

Jess

Jess, 2006

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information