Hiya really single -ers... hope y'all are doing ok on this (very gray, here) Thursday afternoon... I saw this and decided to give it a go...
2. She dumped me.
3. If "closure" means an agonizing, dragged-out processy, processy emotional psychoanalysis, no, I can skip it. If "closure" means we've discussed that the relationship is over, why ending it is preferable to continuing it, and how the situation developed in the first place, then yeah, I need that. In this case, I do think we had enough closure. We talked about it like mature adults and ended it with something approaching mutual understanding.
4. I fell in love and she didn't, so we broke up.
5. No, fortunately.
6. No, I don't still feel attached in a romantic way. I much prefer to make a clean break than to cling on after something's over. I don't still have things at her house.
7. Yes, we talk regularly. We're good friends now.
8. I'd be taken aback and would need to think about it very seriously before responding.
9. She's very well aware that I had strong feelings for her and has made it clear that they weren't returned in the same way. Any further pursuit would damage a friendship that I value highly.
10. Probably, but I've mostly been able to put it in perspective. My heart's free enough to give to another without undue reservation at this point.
Anyway... hey hey, almost the weekend! I know there's another thread on this, but anyone got anything fun planned?