Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516

Thread: what i like most about butches

Status
    Unspeakable Joy
    "For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary. It is all. It is undying. And it is enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by O'queery View Post
    ~ i love the ease in the swagger of a Butch..the rugged and effortless way they can walk, moving thier entire body in such fluid delicious motion.

~oh yeah. got Butch?
    Mmmmm hmmmmmmm. A kind of strut. Yes, indeed.
    *fanning self*
    Subtle as a hand grenade
    "Sweet like candy to my soul, sweet you rock and sweet you roll.."

Butch if I hafta be stuck inna box, but I prefer just to be attractive in my own unique, sexy way!
    Status
    Totally smitten, in love with my wife so much so I look poleaxed!
    If I am very angry with you, it's then even more important NOT to cause you harm with my words or deeds. Unless of course I have nothing left to lose, then you are fucked!
    Taking off my hat, short bow to you lovely Femmes. Thank you so much for making my day! Big grins. Especially for the comments about the hands. I feel that my hands are blessings, and I use them to work on the cars, the house, the yard, and in moments of quiet reverence, honoring the beauty and poetry that is my wife's body.
    Sip joyfully from this world of sorrows
    Never say or do anything you would be ashamed to see on youtube
    Walk in the light, but honor the darkness.
    I can count to potato!

Soft Butch... Butch Light... .. eh... *shrug*
    Status
    Single and content.
    Just discovered this thread.... subscribe!

Status
    My heart is open to the one that can handle me. (Looking in real time only. Can't do LDR's.) :-)
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
    Oh my goodness!!! I have read in here a plenty, but this is my first time reading this particular post. Very well said........ very well said indeed.

[QUOTE=musicman;3242901]I everyone, When i was looking for a butch/Femme community (as I had no idea you all existed) I have done a search and many links /articles popped up. This glorious website was one of them. I had come across an article that literally changed my life forever. It's a long article. it's title Is There Anyone Here That Finds Butch Lesbians Attractive. Enjoy the reading:
    Is there anyone here who finds butch lesbians attractive?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Yup, I'm crazy about them. Here's a summation of my feelings:

Ooh, what a delightful question. I love everything about butch women, and I always have. More feminine girls just don't do anything for me sexually- I can objectively admire their beauty and sexiness, but in the end, it's when I see a woman who is androgynous, boyish, or plain out manly, my heart starts to pitter-patter. So let me sing an ode to butches here, because far too often all I see is "Eww, yuck, I like my women to look like women!", and that's so sad.

I love butch hair. I like the way the women who wear it- whether it's short or long- use their hair in a completely different way than do feminine women- they don't flip it or toss it or curl it around their fingers, but sometimes they run their hands through it that special way. I love the way short hair looks so distinguished on a strong face that would otherwise be hidden by length, and I love the way a shaved butch head both reveals a butch's masculinity in attitude, and femininity in the face and head that emerge.

I love butch faces. I love the androgynous and tomboyish faces that are beautiful, elvish, almost- the girls who could be extraordinarily beautiful in femme drag. But more than that I love the butch faces that can't do that- that look ridiculous when painted up and framed by a wig. I love strong, square jaws that are firmly held rather than slack. I love high foreheads and thick brows that other people would probably want to pluck and shape. I love butch eyes, that are always so extraordinary. Not hidden by tons of makeup or weighted down with the way femme women often look away, it's like looking into their souls. I love the way a butch speaks with her eyes- those direct stares that say "I love you." or make you break out in a hot flush from across the room. I love butch mouths, which are the ultimate combination: soft and sensuous girl lips that don't act like girl lips- no pouting or worried thinning or other 'femme' signs.

I love butch bodies, every way they come. I like the way that the butch female form is somehow hidden in its clothing- from the T-shirt and jeans to the sharpest cut suit, you can always tell it's there, in the hips, the luscious curve of breast, but it's not on display the way femme clothing screams "boobs here! butt here!". I love muscles on a woman's body, more than the average sporty femme should have, bulging, tensing. I love butches who don't shave their legs or their armpits, who own the hair on their body, and how though it's long, most people don't realize it's downy soft, too, a beautiful covering. I love butch boobs, because they are such a prize, alternatively hated and ignored by their owners. I love little butch t*ts and big butch t*ts- I love the shape they make on a boxy body and I adore the juxtaposition of hard muscle, soft breast. I love to see a butch unwind her binding and the breasts to spill out like presents, and then get wrapped up again for the world, a secret only I've had access to. I love butch legs and torsos- they are so often trunk-like, solid. Even when they're scrawny, they have a centeredness, a strength. Muscled butch legs, smooth or hairy, get me every time. I love the way so many butches adorn their bodies, bodies that aren't supposed to be, but get decorated anyways- butch piercings and tattoos- a ring around a bicep makes me melt. I love the way butches smell- not cloyingly, sickeningly sweet like femmes' perfume or other body scents, but clean, fresh, sometimes musky and sour with cologne, but always different, always, somehow, natural.

I love butch fashion- I am quite simply and utterly delighted by the way women wear what's regarded as men's clothing. For anyone who's ever thought that butches are lazy dressers, I want to point out the woman who looks so utterly dashing in her suit and tie, or just a dress shirt and slacks, the boi who is able to rock a Justin Timberlake look, right down to the fedora, who makes a wifebeater look as tasty as it can be, who make men in theirs look sallowly concave at the chest. I love the studded belts that punk butches wear, the boys jeans that fit off-kilter around their hips just enough. I cannot begin to explain the heat it generates to see a butch in boxers, or better yet, boxer-briefs or boy's underwear, those legs branching up to the three-pronged cut, the flap lying flat and empty, or maybe bulging with a packer. I love the fact that nearly every butch owns a pair of boots, solid, thundering boots that look so army powerful and commanding when they wear them. I love a woman in men's clothing.

I love the way butches act. I love the particular way a butch woman acts "like a man", but with a woman's way- gentlemanly ettiquette and all. I don't know how to describe that it's not hardly even the butch qualities (sitting wide-legged and spread out, standing tall and firm), but rather how comfortable and natural she is being that way that makes it so good. I love the way butches are playful and funny but not coy or manipulative- I love their straight-forwardness. I love that "bulldagger swagger" so full of confidence and seriousness, that peacock strut. I love the way butches feel a masculine sense of obligation and duty and protection, but it doesn't translate into male ego. My heart squeezes at the way butches deal with their emotions- sometimes hiding it, swallowing it down, and that facade of pride and bravado. I love the way butches act- so confident, so gentlemanly, so tough. I love butch voices- the ones that are pitched too low, but refuse to take on the sort of drawl that would turn it into a throaty, sultry femme voice. I love the way butches can navigate the world- not in competition with men, but buddies and friends, and yet slide into women's land and have that identity, too.

I love the way butches have sex- how they know just what to do, and want to do it so very badly. I love the way butches use their hands like sex organs for delicate handlings. I love the outline of a strap-on contained in jeans or underwear. I love butches who can orgasm by jerking off their silicone c*cks, whose metaphysical erections are so strong in their minds that the touch practically translates. I absolutely am addicted to the faces of butch pleasure- the eyes rolling back in the head, the body shudders, the complete way a feminine orgasm rolls through a butch body, made masculine by it. I love butches who top but more I love butches who bottom or do both- I am drawn to butch women who know that being touched and penetrated and pleasured doesn't invalidate her butchness, doesn't feminize her, doesn't equal submission. I love butches who are into BDSM, who look fantastic in leather and who take slow, careful deliberation in their acts, who wear that power like an easy mantle. I love butches who love other butches as well as femmes- those girls who know the true pleasures of same-sex relations, when the sameness is in two butch bodies banging together, mirror images, same intense ferocity and heat.

But perhaps most of all, I love butches for who they are in this world. My heart aches and yearns for the strength I feel from them, how every day they walk the world looking the way they do and basically inviting- and then bearing- attacks for not giving up and conforming to feminine ideals. I love them for being who they are, and not letting anyone tell them that women do not have crew cuts, or women don't wear ties, or women must be this, or must be that.

Simply put, I am in love and lust with butches, and I don't care if other people aren't (you can't control what you like), but I want them to understand that butches can be- and are- desirable. Just a few quotes to close up:

" . . . a butch is someone who has taken on the best gendered characteristics of both woman and man, left a lot of the stuff born of misogyny and heterosexism behind, and walked forward into the world without apology." - S. Bear Bergman, "Butch Is a Noun"

"I love butch girls. Girls with slick, shiny, barbershop haircuts, trimmed so short your fingertips can barely grip it. Girls with shirts that button the other way. Girls that swagger... Girls who get stared at in the ladies' room, girls who shop in the boys department, girls who live every moment looking like they weren't supposed to. Girls with hands that touch me like they have been exploring my body their entire lives... It is the girls that get called sir every day who make me catch my breath, the girls with strong jaws who buckle my knees, the girls who are a different gender who make me want to lay down for them." - Tristan Taormino

Hope that helps you understand a little about why some girls (and guys) like butches!

What other people think of me is none of my business

The glass is never half empty.....only half full

Status
    Attached to WomynEMT Always and forever
    What i love about my butch....I love how she is protective of her own.....i love how my butch is loving and caring....she treats me like im a princess,and stands up for me, I love how my butch dresses and carrys herself.... i love how my butch makes love to me, she knows what to do and how to do it without me having to tell her what i like... I love my butch bc she treats me the way i want to be treated, not like any other person has treated me ever. I love my butch so much.... I love my butchs short hair i love it when she runs her fingers threw it, thats hott....I love it when she comes up behind me and puts her arms around me and bites and nibbles on my neck...i love it how i just fit into her arms perfectly...my hands fit into her hands perfectly...And i love that my butch knows exactly how to go down on me..mmm.... The most thing of all that i love about my butch is the fact that she is mine and i am hers!!!!

Status
    I am not interested
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. (Dr. Suess).
    I love to read this thread still. Sure puts a smile on my face!
    "Be aware of how you take away hope from another human being." Oliver Wendall Holmes

Status
    Married and loved dearly by HEELBILLI
    My philosophy, "Life is short, live every day to the fullest and love deeply."
    The way you call me 'babygirl' and I hear the affection and caring in your voice and it sends waves of feeling throughout my body.

The way you get a bit irritated when someone greets me with a name reserved for your use.

The way you know what I am feeling even when I am not sure and when you voice it and are so right on.

The way you make me laugh so hard my face hurts from smiling.

The way you tease me all day and then please me late into the night.

The way you know just how to comfort me in times of stress.

The way you are you, and know who you are, and are so good with it.

The way you are patient when I am not.

The ways you remind me I am Femme.

The way I smile all the time now.

The way I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

The way I am when I am with you.

The way I can make you laugh just by my laughter.

The way it's so hard to let go at the end of the day.

and The way I look forward to tomorrow....
    Everything around you is changing, Nothing stays the same....
    The energy never dies.
    Energy cannot be destroyed or created.
    It always is and always will be.
    This is the ending and the beginning, Forever, Infinite.
    Welcome!
    *B.E.P.

Pwr

OFOS queer femme, who is at home in cowboy boots, tight jeans, stilettos, you get the pic
    Status
    Single
    It really is all about the love...
    Quote Originally Posted by PwrFemme View Post
    The way you call me 'babygirl' and I hear the affection and caring in your voice and it sends waves of feeling throughout my body.

The way you get a bit irritated when someone greets me with a name reserved for your use.

The way you know what I am feeling even when I am not sure and when you voice it and are so right on.

The way you make me laugh so hard my face hurts from smiling.

The way you tease me all day and then please me late into the night.

The way you know just how to comfort me in times of stress.

The way you are you, and know who you are, and are so good with it.

The way you are patient when I am not.

The ways you remind me I am Femme.

The way I smile all the time now.

The way I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

The way I am when I am with you.

The way I can make you laugh just by my laughter.

The way it's so hard to let go at the end of the day.

and The way I look forward to tomorrow....
    BEAUTIFUL!!!....sighs and smiles wide...
    Thank you Pwr!!! I will have a smile on my face all day now....YES!!! lol...
    ""Because I am Femme...I can love and appreciate all women...but know that it's always the butches that make my heart, body, soul, mind and spirit...SING...!"

"Because I am Femme... #5"

Boots

Status
    single
    so hello. the ladies have started a becuz i am femme thread ,whatever that means . well i have to try and defend my cause .all the ladies say oh im strong n im fiesty n i can change my oil ,if i had to.well im not gonna go on, n on (like the ladies) all i have to say is "i will always love my strong femme woman if,she does not push daddy ,dont bunch ur panties up ladies just my thought for the day .and to all my butch buddys if i dont eat a homecooked meal for awhile lets get some beer n catch something on fire n throw some meat on it.

Status
    married to sexy citybluebutch
    I,m queer and by the way, this is not an apology!
    Not read all the posts, but BUTCH tattoos, do it for me

♥ ''I am who I am...Your Approval isn't needed''!! x

Status
    Available
    Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision.
    I think I need to hang out here a bit more often
    ~~~Tis foolish to fear what you cannot avoid~~~
    Publilius Syrus

Butch. tag reads... OFOS Top Dom Stone Butch Daddy, but you can call me converse
    Status
    Very Married
    its the journey that counts
    "I don't act this way to change the world. I act this way so that the goddamn world won't change me!"
    Desert Hearts 1985

Status
    engaged to my air force soldier =)
    And in the end.. the love you take is equal to the love you make :)
    I love love love this video!!
    Chef Jenn

*Taking over the world... one cupcake at a time*

Status
    OMG converse THAT was classic!!!! Loved it!!!!!
    The energy never dies.
    Welcome!
    *B.E.P.

Pwr

Status
    married
    you are your own creation... the image of your own thinking and believing... so think... and believe... wisely...
    Have to say that THIS was a GREAT post... Made my heart sing and my face smile big... Thanks!

[QUOTE=Intobutch;3275040]Oh my goodness!!! I have read in here a plenty, but this is my first time reading this particular post. Very well said........ very well said indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by musicman View Post
    I everyone, When i was looking for a butch/Femme community (as I had no idea you all existed) I have done a search and many links /articles popped up. This glorious website was one of them. I had come across an article that literally changed my life forever. It's a long article. it's title Is There Anyone Here That Finds Butch Lesbians Attractive. Enjoy the reading:

Ooh, what a delightful question. I love everything about butch women, and I always have. More feminine girls just don't do anything for me sexually- I can objectively admire their beauty and sexiness, but in the end, it's when I see a woman who is androgynous, boyish, or plain out manly, my heart starts to pitter-patter. So let me sing an ode to butches here, because far too often all I see is "Eww, yuck, I like my women to look like women!", and that's so sad.

I love butch hair. I like the way the women who wear it- whether it's short or long- use their hair in a completely different way than do feminine women- they don't flip it or toss it or curl it around their fingers, but sometimes they run their hands through it that special way. I love the way short hair looks so distinguished on a strong face that would otherwise be hidden by length, and I love the way a shaved butch head both reveals a butch's masculinity in attitude, and femininity in the face and head that emerge.

I love butch faces. I love the androgynous and tomboyish faces that are beautiful, elvish, almost- the girls who could be extraordinarily beautiful in femme drag. But more than that I love the butch faces that can't do that- that look ridiculous when painted up and framed by a wig. I love strong, square jaws that are firmly held rather than slack. I love high foreheads and thick brows that other people would probably want to pluck and shape. I love butch eyes, that are always so extraordinary. Not hidden by tons of makeup or weighted down with the way femme women often look away, it's like looking into their souls. I love the way a butch speaks with her eyes- those direct stares that say "I love you." or make you break out in a hot flush from across the room. I love butch mouths, which are the ultimate combination: soft and sensuous girl lips that don't act like girl lips- no pouting or worried thinning or other 'femme' signs.

I love butch bodies, every way they come. I like the way that the butch female form is somehow hidden in its clothing- from the T-shirt and jeans to the sharpest cut suit, you can always tell it's there, in the hips, the luscious curve of breast, but it's not on display the way femme clothing screams "boobs here! butt here!". I love muscles on a woman's body, more than the average sporty femme should have, bulging, tensing. I love butches who don't shave their legs or their armpits, who own the hair on their body, and how though it's long, most people don't realize it's downy soft, too, a beautiful covering. I love butch boobs, because they are such a prize, alternatively hated and ignored by their owners. I love little butch t*ts and big butch t*ts- I love the shape they make on a boxy body and I adore the juxtaposition of hard muscle, soft breast. I love to see a butch unwind her binding and the breasts to spill out like presents, and then get wrapped up again for the world, a secret only I've had access to. I love butch legs and torsos- they are so often trunk-like, solid. Even when they're scrawny, they have a centeredness, a strength. Muscled butch legs, smooth or hairy, get me every time. I love the way so many butches adorn their bodies, bodies that aren't supposed to be, but get decorated anyways- butch piercings and tattoos- a ring around a bicep makes me melt. I love the way butches smell- not cloyingly, sickeningly sweet like femmes' perfume or other body scents, but clean, fresh, sometimes musky and sour with cologne, but always different, always, somehow, natural.

I love butch fashion- I am quite simply and utterly delighted by the way women wear what's regarded as men's clothing. For anyone who's ever thought that butches are lazy dressers, I want to point out the woman who looks so utterly dashing in her suit and tie, or just a dress shirt and slacks, the boi who is able to rock a Justin Timberlake look, right down to the fedora, who makes a wifebeater look as tasty as it can be, who make men in theirs look sallowly concave at the chest. I love the studded belts that punk butches wear, the boys jeans that fit off-kilter around their hips just enough. I cannot begin to explain the heat it generates to see a butch in boxers, or better yet, boxer-briefs or boy's underwear, those legs branching up to the three-pronged cut, the flap lying flat and empty, or maybe bulging with a packer. I love the fact that nearly every butch owns a pair of boots, solid, thundering boots that look so army powerful and commanding when they wear them. I love a woman in men's clothing.

I love the way butches act. I love the particular way a butch woman acts "like a man", but with a woman's way- gentlemanly ettiquette and all. I don't know how to describe that it's not hardly even the butch qualities (sitting wide-legged and spread out, standing tall and firm), but rather how comfortable and natural she is being that way that makes it so good. I love the way butches are playful and funny but not coy or manipulative- I love their straight-forwardness. I love that "bulldagger swagger" so full of confidence and seriousness, that peacock strut. I love the way butches feel a masculine sense of obligation and duty and protection, but it doesn't translate into male ego. My heart squeezes at the way butches deal with their emotions- sometimes hiding it, swallowing it down, and that facade of pride and bravado. I love the way butches act- so confident, so gentlemanly, so tough. I love butch voices- the ones that are pitched too low, but refuse to take on the sort of drawl that would turn it into a throaty, sultry femme voice. I love the way butches can navigate the world- not in competition with men, but buddies and friends, and yet slide into women's land and have that identity, too.

I love the way butches have sex- how they know just what to do, and want to do it so very badly. I love the way butches use their hands like sex organs for delicate handlings. I love the outline of a strap-on contained in jeans or underwear. I love butches who can orgasm by jerking off their silicone c*cks, whose metaphysical erections are so strong in their minds that the touch practically translates. I absolutely am addicted to the faces of butch pleasure- the eyes rolling back in the head, the body shudders, the complete way a feminine orgasm rolls through a butch body, made masculine by it. I love butches who top but more I love butches who bottom or do both- I am drawn to butch women who know that being touched and penetrated and pleasured doesn't invalidate her butchness, doesn't feminize her, doesn't equal submission. I love butches who are into BDSM, who look fantastic in leather and who take slow, careful deliberation in their acts, who wear that power like an easy mantle. I love butches who love other butches as well as femmes- those girls who know the true pleasures of same-sex relations, when the sameness is in two butch bodies banging together, mirror images, same intense ferocity and heat.

But perhaps most of all, I love butches for who they are in this world. My heart aches and yearns for the strength I feel from them, how every day they walk the world looking the way they do and basically inviting- and then bearing- attacks for not giving up and conforming to feminine ideals. I love them for being who they are, and not letting anyone tell them that women do not have crew cuts, or women don't wear ties, or women must be this, or must be that.

Simply put, I am in love and lust with butches, and I don't care if other people aren't (you can't control what you like), but I want them to understand that butches can be- and are- desirable. Just a few quotes to close up:

" . . . a butch is someone who has taken on the best gendered characteristics of both woman and man, left a lot of the stuff born of misogyny and heterosexism behind, and walked forward into the world without apology." - S. Bear Bergman, "Butch Is a Noun"

"I love butch girls. Girls with slick, shiny, barbershop haircuts, trimmed so short your fingertips can barely grip it. Girls with shirts that button the other way. Girls that swagger... Girls who get stared at in the ladies' room, girls who shop in the boys department, girls who live every moment looking like they weren't supposed to. Girls with hands that touch me like they have been exploring my body their entire lives... It is the girls that get called sir every day who make me catch my breath, the girls with strong jaws who buckle my knees, the girls who are a different gender who make me want to lay down for them." - Tristan Taormino

Hope that helps you understand a little about why some girls (and guys) like butches!

Status
    Single is good.......
    Never have a battle of witts with an obviously unarmed person
    Quote Originally Posted by converse View Post
    Converse that was worth two or three tubes of vegemite. That was great, Loved it. I think we should make our Butch anthem.........

Para
    I never think about the days in my life, I always think about how blessed I am for the life I have in my days.

Status
    married
    you are your own creation... the image of your own thinking and believing... so think... and believe... wisely...
    ROFLMAO... that's an awesome vid!

Status
    ?
    I had a stone butch that I felt so secure and loved in her arms. How I miss my boi friend.

Status
    at peace,,, where my heart is,,,
    If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi~

what i like most about butches

this particular butch
    • talks intelligently
    • true to hys word, every detail of it (so far, lol!)
    • i find hym mysterious , hhhmmm
    can't wait to have an iced tea with you while you drinkin Red horse, lol!
    ...death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal...

Status
    He is my Knight in shining armor
    I have no fears, angels follow me where ever I may go
    Bumping this thread bc our butches need some appreciation ladies!!

Will be back to post my list in a bit, but PWR nailed most of it already
    Walk Softly, for the toes you are stepping on today, may very well be attached to the foot that is kicking your A** tomorrow

Status
    Trusting in the River
    Wisdom gives rise to courage. Courage gives rise to compassion. Compassion gives rise to wisdom. `D.Ikeda
    Scent, Attitude and Just "Their way".

Status
    We got married!
    Joni Mitchell my personal Goddess
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Daze View Post
    Bumping this thread bc our butches need some appreciation ladies!!

Yes we do, at least I do. Lost my job, lost my hope and am dragging my jaw and my ass on the ground. My swagger is in serious jeopardy...

a
    resistance is futile

Status
    celtglen, hope things turn around for you soon.

What I like most about Heelbilli is how hys words and actions make me see myself. Hy loves me with everything hy has. I am blessed and I know it.
    The energy never dies.
    Welcome!
    *B.E.P.

Pwr

Basic Member
    Status
    attached
    OMG - She took the words right out of my heart!
    Amazed to find that I am not the only one who feels this way!

Thank you for this post, it was an incredible ride, I mean read! LOL!

wow.... ♥

Quote Originally Posted by musicman View Post
    I everyone, When i was looking for a butch/Femme community (as I had no idea you all existed) I have done a search and many links /articles popped up. This glorious website was one of them. I had come across an article that literally changed my life forever. It's a long article. it's title Is There Anyone Here That Finds Butch Lesbians Attractive. Enjoy the reading:

Basic Member
    Status
    FFOCFGC

Adult video blog

Blog site : http://goo.gl/L7GUU

Basic Member
    Status
    FFOCFGC

Free video blog

Blog video : http://goo.gl/FIuRH

Status
    single
    "Don't quit. Keep Playing."
    what i like most about butches...is that they are so damn sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    single, looking
    Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him.
    The way they walk, especially the view from the back. I used to purposely walk a step or two behind my boi so I could watch hym walk. I also love the strength in hys arms but the incredibly gentle way hy holds me.

Status
    Fate will find me.
    A kind gesture is worth it's weight in gold. ~ Handsome
    What else do Femmes like about Butches? Any Femmes out there?
    Single and ready to mingle.

Basic Member
    Status
    Civil partnered
    More than anything it's the chemistry. I love my partner to have short hair, but her hair was longer when we first got together. I love her tattoos. I love the fact that other people expect her to be tough, which makes it all the more special when she speaks to me gently or looks at me gently. The more butch she looks thr more feminine I feel and the more feminine I feel the sexier I feel. I love it when our differences are exaggerated. I'm glad she has small boobs lol

Thread Information