Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324

Thread: Are there any born-again Christian brothers/sisters on B-F?

Status
    Single
    "When the economy of love is truely understood Capitalism will not be necessary and Communism will not be possible" -The Irresistible Revolution, Shane Claiborne
    Hey! I am a born again Christian I was wondering if there were any on this site as well, its good to see that I have fellow Brothers and Sisters on .com!!

God Bless,
    Kameela <3

Status
    looking for friends & if more comes from that later on then fine by me =]
    If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. DON'T COMPLAIN. --Maya Aneglou
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardline View Post
    Matt 21:21-22 21. "Verely I say unto you, if ye have faith and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be cast into the see: it shall be done. 22. And all things, whatsoever ye ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
    Thanks so much for your offerings Hardline.

And welcome to all of those who may have popped in here while I was MIA. God bless us all
    “I think the next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it.” Frank A. Clark

"My bones are made out of ivory
    And my blood is made out of ocean waves
    And someone stole my wallet
    But I'm feeling mighty lucky today"
    --Cloud Cult

Status
    Single
    The Law, written and engraved in stones, is the ministry of death--the ministry of condemnation...but Grace is the ministry of life--the ministry of Righteousness, for the Spirit gives life! Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty!

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for YOUR Righteousness, which is given to me, though unearned and undeserved!!! Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin!

I am the one whom Jesus loves!!! Thank you, Lord Jesus, for loving me perfectly!
    I'm crucified with Christ: yet I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: & the life that I now live...I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me & gave himself for me. Gal. 2:20

GEAUX
    STEELERS!

Status
    with FTM~Ga~boy (Ethan)
    Treat others the way you want to be treated. Remember the lesson but forget the details. Use the stumbling blocks of the past as stepping stones to help build a brighter future.
    [COLOR="rgb(75, 0, 130)"]*Raises Hand* I am born again through the Blood of Jesus that He shed for me on Calvary. I am so excited to see this thread and to be a part of a wonderful group of people. I was raised in a Pentecostal Church where it was a sin to be gay, and so i never felt the freedom to come out until I was 39 yrs old. I steered away from church for a long time due to the judgements of others, but I never got away from my love and devotion of God. I pray all the time, do my best to treat others the way I want to be treated, and to live the way that God wants me to live. It is so encouraging to see that there are other Christians out here that are not afraid to serve the Almighty and who are able to be themselves. Thank you MastyrBoots for starting this thread!
    God bless!!
    Debbie[/COLOR]

Status
    Single
    Glad you dropped in, Deb! I can rarely get reception where I am right now, so can only log in occasionally (for a couple of months), but we should all come here and encourage one another in the Lord as often as possible. Build one another up!

George--the one that Jesus loves!
    I'm crucified with Christ: yet I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: & the life that I now live...I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me & gave himself for me. Gal. 2:20

GEAUX
    STEELERS!

Status
    with FTM~Ga~boy (Ethan)
    Treat others the way you want to be treated. Remember the lesson but forget the details. Use the stumbling blocks of the past as stepping stones to help build a brighter future.
    Quote Originally Posted by MastyrBoots View Post
    Glad you dropped in, Deb! I can rarely get reception where I am right now, so can only log in occasionally (for a couple of months), but we should all come here and encourage one another in the Lord as often as possible. Build one another up!

George--the one that Jesus loves!
    Thank You very Much MastyrBoots.. Glad I found this thread. Oh no, where are You if You don't mind me asking?

Banned User
    Status
    profile deleted

In Memorian

The world lost a great young man yesterday when the 39 year old star of "Spartacus Blood And Sand" passed away of non-hodgkins lymphoma Sunday September 11th 2011.Andy Whitfield was a great man and wonderful actor.Just when his career started to take off cancer raveges him.God Bless You Andy and may you rest peacefully in Heaven.

Status
    If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. DON'T COMPLAIN. --Maya Aneglou
    Just dropping by to wish all of my sisters and brothers in Christ a great week
    “I think the next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it.” Frank A. Clark

--Cloud Cult

Banned User
    Status
    profile deleted

I am not worthy but thank you.

He was wounded for our transgressions,crushed for our inequities;by His wounds we are healed.

Status
    Just droppin' in to check up on all of my brothers and sisters in Christ!

--Cloud Cult

Banned User
    Status
    profile deleted

I am not worthy to tie his shoes

Quote Originally Posted by nwfl_chelle View Post
    Just droppin' in to check up on all of my brothers and sisters in Christ!
    Greetings nwfl_chelle.

It is great to see this thread active.I think in this day and age as Christians,it is very important that we are able to connect with one another.I am forever grateful to MastyrBoots for starting such a worthy thread and for all the Christians who post because it really lifts me up.

I offer the following:

Luke 3:16
    King James Version (KJV)

16John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Banned User
    Status
    profile deleted

Sabbath Offering

YES,YES,YES,YES,LORD,YES
    OH,YES, MY SOUL, MY SOUL SAYS YES

IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD SAY YES, SPEAK, LORD. SPEAK TO ME.
    OH SPEAK LORD, WON'T YOU SPEAK TO ME?
    I WAS SO BLIND, I WAS SO LOST UNTIL YOU SPOKE TO ME
    OH, SPEAK, LORD, SPEAK LORD. AND HEAR MY MIND,
    OH, WITH YOUR WORD, HEAL MY SOUL
    OH, SPEAK, LORD, SPEAK TO ME. SPEAK MY LORD
    I LOVE YOU, LORD. SAVE MY SOUL

CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT AND YOU WONDER WHY
    MAYBE GOD IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING
    CRYING ALL NIGHT LONG, SOMETHING'S GONE WRONG

OH, YOU CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT AND YOU WONDER WHY

TRYING, TRYING, TRYING, TRYING, I'M TRYING, I'M TRYING, I'M TRYING,
    MAYBE GOD IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING (REPEAT 4 X'S)
    LORD, HE'S GOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING
    LORD, HE'S GOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. I HEAR YOU, LORD
    MAYBE GOD IS TRYING TO TELL YOU RIGHT NOW,
    I'M GONNA PRAISE YOUR NAME
    I PRAISE YOUR NAME
    SPEAK TO ME, LORD
    RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW
    THANK YOU, LORD
    MAYBE GOD IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW. Thank YOU, LORD

Banned User
    Status
    profile deleted

Turning to the left

Matthew 5:38-39
    King James Version (KJV)

38Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Banned User
    Status
    profile deleted

Job

I find alot of comfort in the book of Job and because of one hardship after another this past winter,I am reading it again.

Job 1:21 And said,Naked came I out of my mother´s womb,and naked shall I return thither:The Lord gave and the Lord hath taken away;blessed be the name of the Lord

That verse is very significant to me and has given me strength to carry on and see what is right in my life instead of all that is breaking down around me.

Status
    Not Available
    I, too, find comfort in Job as well. I always found it interesting that Job's trials were brought about by a "bet" proposed by Satan to God that if given enough tribulations and trials, Job (a good a faithful servant) would curse God. Satan lost that bet. For in fact after Job lost his wives, cattle, land... was plagued with physical ailments, i.e., boils (how awful)... he STILL blessed the name of the Lord. And know something? That's an example I look up to! I'm glad to see this thread is still alive. Consistency is certainly key right now. God Bless.

Status
    attached
    life is like a lollipop its gud but it sucks - koko....
    RAISES HAND**

I know that loving my girlfriend is a sin... i dont care what you guys think about that...

BUT I also know that Christ died for my sin...
    AND that all sin is equal... a little lie, being gay, or murder...etc..
    EVEN THOUGH the consequence on earth are different...
    IN God's eyes it's ALL the same..
    AND those who LOVE Christ and believe .
    WILL be forgiven no MATTER what it is..
    LOVE KOKO

GOD MADE THE RAINBOW BECAUSE HE PROMISED TO NEVER FLOOD THE EARTH AGAIN ... NOT FOR GAY PRIDE... LOVE A LESBIAN ...

Status
    Not Available
    Hey, Hey, Now! There is no judgment passed on anyone in this column, especially not from me!!!! If one is damned, we are all damned. It doesn't mean I don't (still) wrestle with the issue. This is, I repeat, an issue of MINE. I'm not expecting you to understand how I feel or to agree with it. Not at all. I'm simply saying I was born again and baptized... not just once, mind you by emersion, but twice in the Southern Baptist church. I never believed the first one took.... lol. See what I mean? It IS a part of me - still. To this day. This was a handy outlet for those thoughts and feelings, though, with others who might suffer the same affliction. Again, there is no judgment here. And, since 'judgment is mine, sayeth the Lord" jumps to mind, I'll be keeping any judgments I may have to myself!!! Seriously, it's about respect. Truly. The respect I show you and vice versa. That's all I wanted to say - I just had to jump back in 'cause I couldn't leave this thread after I was the last to post and then reading yours!!! It made me sad!!! So... I hope you understand now what I'm saying... 'cause I mean only the best! LH

Status
    single
    shut u pie hole when u talkin to me .
    today i thank God for u and I ladyhawkxx ! for the strength to make the wrongs right , for the wisdom to see the truth and for the love to honor u with ! we had the most lovely convo this morning about God ! thank you honey ty !!!

Status
    single
    Hate is not a family value.
    12 Christian ways to Reduce Stress
    1. Pray
    2. Go to bed on time
    3. Get up early so you can start the day unrushed
    4. Say "No to projects that wont fit into your schedule or that will compromise your mental health."
    5. Delegate task to capable people.
    6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
    7. Take one day at a time.
    8.Talk less ; listen more.
    9. Be kind to unkind people ( they probably need it most).
    10. Slow down
    11. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
    12. Every night before bed , think of one thing you're grateful for that you've never been grateful for before.

Thread Information