Thread: what is on your mind "right now"??

Status
    i'm her major boi muse!
    "why fit in when you were born to stand out?" ~dr. seuss
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelDreamer View Post
    ​my muse ...in the shower...
    what da...
    "you're only given a little spark of madness. you mustn't lose it!" ~robin williams

Status
    ..Quirkyalone..
    What happened to early Spring????
    There R so many people out there who'll tell you that you can't.
    What you've got to do is turn 'round and say
    "Watch Me".

Status
    Single
    Our thoughts are creative, create positively.
    After reading posts made by 2 of my ex partner's ex gf's, I got some answers I had not expected. None of it was from this site. Seriously, I know there are two sides to every story as well as a third side which is usually closer to the truth. Funny, I always "knew" it wasn't just me, I just could not see it when I was in it. I wish my ex NO ill will. I understand we all have our stuff. Confirmation was not necessary but the validation helped.

Status
    im looking and dating, but not pushing to "make" anything happen, if its meant to be it will be.
    "just do it." Nike. ;)
    I let go and surpised at who made the effort to stay to live and to live with contentment requires some kind of faith.....
    goin within to become better out.

Status
    Your heart is my heart.
    A girl to her love is like thread to a needle.
    Escape.

Basic Member
    Status
    I am just pissed! This morning, my washing machine died. Appliances do that, but this brought up how a former housemate I had continually over loaded it and never adjusted the water level for larger loads. I told her that it was not a heavy duty machine and that I had bought it used. As her passive aggressive last act toward me for kicking her out of my home (I own it), she put a queen sized fiber-filled quilt in it and ever since, the poor old washer made many new noises and less effectively washed my clothes. I, like many, have had an awful time these past 4 years financially, so buying another washer or other major home appliance is just not in the budget. And I really am someone that takes care of things so that they last. I should have done what I had wanted to when finding this quilt in the washer- thrown it out on the dirt in the yard all wet.

Aside from the washing machine problems with her, she would let her cats piss & shit outside of their box on the floor. That ended up seeping into the sub-floor. What was worse was that she slept in that room with it like that. Of course, cats being cats, they were disgusted with the lack of hygiene they were forced into and they stared shitting all over my garden areas in the yard. I discovered this one day while gardening- luckily I had gloves on. She also neglected her cats medical needs. Wonít even go into her emotional instability.

There are other stories, but I think one would get the picture. Although, the very last straw was when I discovered 2 inches of water under the electric elements (went over the splash plates) in my range. She was just filling the teapot before entering the shower (with the whistle left off- yanno, the devise that alerts us to it boiling) so it just boiled over. She must have done this several days in a row given the amount of water. This is an electric range! The water was nearly up to the burner element plugs!! I could have been electrocuted or a short could have screwed up the range- that would have been costly- just like the freakiní washer. What mid-50ís adult does this kind of stuff? I never went through this kind of stuff when raising a teen aged boy!!

At first after I kicked her out, I felt badly because I did get quite angry and made her get the hell out immediately and we had been friends previously. I donít anymore. I really donít. Feel no guilt whatsoever about it any longer at all. What has helped in my letting this go is that I happened to make a new friend at my dog park and guess what- this guy is her last housemate before she moved in with me! He was appalled with her lack of cleanliness, especially with dirty cat litter along with other things. She also messed with him over his part of their cleaning deposit. However, he didnít believe the landlord would give the whole thing back because she had lived in the house much longer and treated like she treated mine. A landlordís worst nightmare. No, she didnít get the deposit back in full.

Oh well, Iíll go check out another used washing machine at my local used appliance store. Actually, everything I have bought from that place has been great. I bet if the washer had not gone through what it did by this woman, it would still be working fine. The guy that rebuilt it explained how to take care of it and make it last. I did not need this while I am struggling with the vet bills for my dog and he is going to need surgery.

I want to fucking scream!! I needed to just rant! This not a member on this site.
    Relocated to ButchFemme Planet

Status
    i'm her major boi muse!
    "why fit in when you were born to stand out?" ~dr. seuss
    "you're only given a little spark of madness. you mustn't lose it!" ~robin williams

Status
    where i need to be - happy with my life
    Dream Big; Hope with all u have... and at the very moment u think all is lost, that's when it will all come together. Never give up.

Honesty..

Most of the poeple who know me would say that I am too honest. It always seems to get me around nowhere. I put my heart into a lot of things when I shouldn't, and part of that is always being honest and true. I've tried dating, and when asked, I always would tell that person that I do see other people. It is deeply ingrained in me, and it's how I was raised. It seems some people can make a mountain out of nothing, or they listen to others. You must do what you feel is right, but sometimes what you feel can be wrong. I've been there. I knew what was right, and I failed myself. Sometimes you have to risk it all to get where you need to be and what you deserve, and that's not usually an easy road. Although I was down and out, struggling, I made sure to always try to be the best I could. I never lied, stretched the truth, or did anything to abuse the trust. When I can look you in the eyes and tell you something, I mean it. I kept saying I was always there and would be, and I was. The hard part is that I still am. I have my assumptions, but for once, just once, I would give anything just to hear it from you. I never betrayed you or who I was to you. My arm still holds you.

thishastendencies baby
    +My Art+
    public passwd: sevenartwork

Your willingness to wrestle w/your demons
    will cause your angels to sing.
    Use the pain as fuel,
    as a reminder of your strength.
    -AWilson

Status
    Trusting in the River
    Wisdom gives rise to courage. Courage gives rise to compassion. Compassion gives rise to wisdom. `D.Ikeda
    The intensity of the next couple of months..........
    I have done this for 20 years and It is still the most intense time of my life Getting ready
    Missing my friend Hope that she is happy with her girlfriend Wondering if she is missing me
    Still can't clear that one out of my mind or heart Cf

Status
    Engaged
    Don't ever settle for less...
    It's been awhile since I've been on Butch-Femme. When you are gone for awhile whatever the reason maybe 'change happens'... I've been with my beautiful queen, Lauren since 2007. We became engaged last year and plan to marry 5/26/2013 on Cape Cod, MA. Life is good, God is Good!

Status
    where i need to be - happy with my life
    Dream Big; Hope with all u have... and at the very moment u think all is lost, that's when it will all come together. Never give up.
    -how much i miss my "friend" that i talked to all the time over 6 months ago. i had so much fun with her... going to the movies, having coffee, fairs, listening to live music, and travelling south. she was there for me when i needed someone... even if it was just to listen or just to have a warm body around. i really miss her n the sad part is... i know she misses me. i wish i could take away all that holds her back.

thishastendencies baby
    +My Art+
    public passwd: sevenartwork

Your willingness to wrestle w/your demons
    will cause your angels to sing.
    Use the pain as fuel,
    as a reminder of your strength.
    -AWilson

Status
    Not Looking
    That it is sad that this place is so empty when it used to be so full of life.
    - Dapper

Status
    Undeniable bliss
    If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I'll bet they'd live a lot differently. Bill Watterson
    I could not agree with you more...used to come here every day and have atleast 4-5 threads to read, now...I am lucky if there is one.

Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.

Status
    single
    As long as you know your a good person it doesn't matter what other people say or think. They are going to say and think what they want anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
    That it is sad that this place is so empty when it used to be so full of life.
    I agree this place used to rock , one of the 1st gay sites I came across years ago.
    Love me for me not someone you want me to be.

I just want to touch you and make you sigh, not hit you and make you cry. " By Washteween"

Kindness is a language we all can speak.

Even the deaf can hear it and the blind

can see it. (Mother Teresa)

Status
    single
    As long as you know your a good person it doesn't matter what other people say or think. They are going to say and think what they want anyway.
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is anybody out there?

I just want to touch you and make you sigh, not hit you and make you cry. " By Washteween"

Status
    In love w/ Dealing
    Respect- Accept nothing less!
    Totally wanted to go out tonight. Wish I could have. Bored...
    What have you done to make her smile today?

Status
    single
    Quote Originally Posted by brzy View Post
    Totally wanted to go out tonight. Wish I could have. Bored...
    Well you can always go somewhere today.

Butch/ Andro I'm not a dog don't treat me as such..
    Status
    ...Single... By Choice.. Yep SINGLE...
    It's not my object or goal to hurt anyone in life.. It's not me.. It's not how I am.. But it's also not right of me to allow others to do it to me.. There has to be a line, a respect.. Boundaries..
    So good to see this place back up and in working order. Let's draw the crowd back it's time for the real BUTCH FEMME community to be kicking a**.
    B.V.I.S. w/ B.B.B.T.,they've been my motivators to success ..
    Bringing a New Face and Attitude to Hollywood!
    "Make a bet with me, and I will win. Fight me, and you will lose. Tell me I can't, and I will. Tell me to, and I won't. Dare me, and I'll do it. Say I can't, and I will."

Status
    Fate will find me.
    A kind gesture is worth it's weight in gold. ~ Handsome
    I'm here!!! Is this place really back?
    Single and ready to mingle.

Status
    single
    Quote Originally Posted by Terri90069 View Post
    So good to see this place back up and in working order. Let's draw the crowd back it's time for the real BUTCH FEMME community to be kicking a**.
    Yeah we need to get people a little more active. Come one and all !

Status
    Fate will find me.
    I think everyone is on the other site.

Status
    if you can be my tan legged Juliet, I'll be your redneck Romeo
    If it aint yours leave it alone
    I'm Jones'in for my girl tonight. I've missed her today
    I'm moving on from my mistakes....
    Learning how to take it day by day...
    ON MY HIGHWAY.....
    Jason Aldean

Status
    Undeniable bliss
    If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I'll bet they'd live a lot differently. Bill Watterson
    Not everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post

Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.

Status
    single
    Should beable to play on both.

Status
    Fate will find me.
    I just think everyone forgot about this place. But I'm here.

Status
    Not Looking
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
    Should beable to play on both.
    +1

But, most of the time I am too busy to worry about checking in to more than one site. That is why I am not even on Facebook!

But, yes, I see no reason why people should not feel comfortable being a part of more than one community on the internet.
    - Dapper

Status
    Fate will find me.
    I'd rather just stay on one like you said, it's hard to keep up. I'm not really happy with the other site. Long story. But I've been on here for years and left when things here got crazy. For some odd reason I wanted to check in and saw the site back up. Brings back memories.

Status
    single
    I'd rather just stay on one like you said, it's hard to keep up. I'm not really happy with the other site. Long story. But I've been on here for years and left when things here got crazy. For some odd reason I wanted to check in and saw the site back up. Brings back memories.
    Well Miz Chris going to add a few new things maybe it will liven up here a bit,

Status
    single
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
    +1

But, most of the time I am too busy to worry about checking in to more than one site. That is why I am not even on Facebook!

But, yes, I see no reason why people should not feel comfortable being a part of more than one community on the internet.
    I'm not on Facebook anymore either didn't think there was enough privacy especially if you play the games.

Status
    I'm glad to see the site back up and active as well. I hope Miz Chris reads this. I wish there was some way to fix it where we could leave a rep note as often as we like to the same person. With so few folks posting it is hard to rep 10 people or whatever the number is so that you can rep the same person again. Miz Chris can we fix that?
    ON MY HIGHWAY.....
    Jason Aldean

Status
    Fate will find me.
    I'm going to go tell everyone I know on the other site that the real BF is back!!! That should make people happy.

Status
    I'm going to go tell everyone I know on the other site that the real BF is back!!! That should make people happy.
    well now that should get you banned in record time LOL

ON MY HIGHWAY.....
    Jason Aldean

Status
    single
    I'm going to play on both of them , don't see anything wrong with that lol.

Status
    Fate will find me.
    That's true. Did you know there was another Bf? It's butchfemmegalaxy. I think that's it. Just found out. I wonder if there's more? I like this place best.

Status
    single
    No haven't heard of that one may check that one out too lol.

Status
    She's my AMAZING Ninja Femme
    When people show you who they are. ..believe them.
    I like this site the best also. One of the reasons is because I met my girl here,the other being that its a much nicer place and I can be who I am here without being silenced.

Status
    Ain't nobody got time for that!
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    I like this site the best also. One of the reasons is because I met my girl here,the other being that its a much nicer place and I can be who I am here without being silenced.
    Yes, without being silenced....that's really the key isn't it? I think in every site that I've been on since this one--this one was first, and closest to my heart--that each one has its own niche. The key, imo, is for each person on the sites to allow each individual of the LGBTQ community to be who they are without putting each other down, making them feel unwelcome or "less than". It's extremely hurtful and makes me feel as if I have to be on the defensive when it's someone else's narrow minded opinion that should be.

Honestly, don't we get enough of that out in real time? These online communities should be our safe haven...I started on this site in 2005 and I cried when I found out (via the glossary) that the type of gay woman I was wasn't bad or wrong!

In real time, my friends thought I was selfish, bisexual, straight, whatever...they couldn't understand the concept or Stone femme, much less Queer stone femme...I didn't even know it! When I found myself described here...I cried. I cried because I was happy that finally I had found myself, the woman I really am...and I had a label, a descriptor. Some people don't like that...labels...I do.

When I went and told some of my friends, they were surprised that there were more women like me out there who loved TG/FtM men. Even the use of masculine pronouns were offensive to some. Until I was armed with the truth. My truth. So, you see, I too, am extremely happy to be back in my "digs". This is the place to be...

So I hope to see more acceptance, camaraderie and bonding with each other than ever before. It's important to ourselves and each other. If we don't love ourselves and our friends, who will? We got to stick together!

Miz Chris--just last week we were discussing how awesome this place could still be and this week we see you have come in and polished it up. Thank you! Thank you! We missed it!

Shuggita<<<---a very happy QSF woman!

Status
    Fate will find me.
    I don't care if I get banned for letting my friends know that this site is back up. Butch-Femme started it all and still is my number one place. I'm so happy that Mz. Chris got this site back up!!! Thank you!!

Status
    single
    I've been out of the loop for quite some time now. This was the 1st place I came to years ago that I felt I could be myself.

Status
    She's my AMAZING Ninja Femme
    When people show you who they are. ..believe them.
    Quote Originally Posted by shuggita View Post
    Yes, without being silenced....that's really the key isn't it? I think in every site that I've been on since this one--this one was first, and closest to my heart--that each one has its own niche. The key, imo, is for each person on the sites to allow each individual of the LGBTQ community to be who they are without putting each other down, making them feel unwelcome or "less than". It's extremely hurtful and makes me feel as if I have to be on the defensive when it's someone else's narrow minded opinion that should be.

Honestly, don't we get enough of that out in real time? These online communities should be our safe haven...I started on this site in 2005 and I cried when I found out (via the glossary) that the type of gay woman I was wasn't bad or wrong!

In real time, my friends thought I was selfish, bisexual, straight, whatever...they couldn't understand the concept or Stone femme, much less Queer stone femme...I didn't even know it! When I found myself described here...I cried. I cried because I was happy that finally I had found myself, the woman I really am...and I had a label, a descriptor. Some people don't like that...labels...I do.

When I went and told some of my friends, they were surprised that there were more women like me out there who loved TG/FtM men. Even the use of masculine pronouns were offensive to some. Until I was armed with the truth. My truth. So, you see, I too, am extremely happy to be back in my "digs". This is the place to be...

So I hope to see more acceptance, camaraderie and bonding with each other than ever before. It's important to ourselves and each other. If we don't love ourselves and our friends, who will? We got to stick together!

Miz Chris--just last week we were discussing how awesome this place could still be and this week we see you have come in and polished it up. Thank you! Thank you! We missed it!

Shuggita<<<---a very happy QSF woman!
    What a positive, and uplifting post!

Thank You Shuggita

This is exactly what I miss. Hopefully this site will become what it once was, a fun place to unwind and interact with people that respect the differences within our spectrum.

Thread Information