Thread: The Orphanage: Daddiless babygirls/girls...Daddies welcome, pounced on,snuggled, etc.

Status
    Single and hoping to find the one.
    Always remember that the heart you break today could be yours tomorrow, and never judge a book by it's cover cause it could always surprise you.
    Sadly I was born and raised in this town I live in, in Texas. I have been here most of my life and I don't think there are any Daddies here either. Guess it sucks to be me.

Hope everyone is doing good. I posted a pic of my new bear airianna in the gallery if anyone would like to go look at her. She is from build a bear and her birthday is the same month and day of my moms birthday who passed away in 2004.

*Offers everyone some of my cookies, bottled water, or iced tea*
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    ah well see, I didn't quote it. So, Now I wonder if Twistedqueersgrrls wish was ever granted
    If my heart is broken, I have to be the one to mend it no matter how long it takes, for even the touch of your hand can not put it back together properly, it can only offer me a temporary fix, and one moment of peace and sanity.
    KOTC SoulSearcher

Status
    Snagged and Proud to be in love with my Daddy Geekboi
    Take me for who I am or leave .... save the drama
    Hope everyone is well today! "fluffs up his Daddy Geek for snuggles" starts up a movie and pretends Airianna can drink, offers her some drink from his sippy cup. and huggles Soulie
    Ryan

Status
    Snagged and Proud to be in love with my Daddy Geekboi
    Take me for who I am or leave .... save the drama
    Quote Originally Posted by geekboi View Post
    Thank you con, this is beautiful. Being his Daddy means more to me than anything. In his eyes, I am superman. A look from him makes me feel invincible....he thinks he needs me, but really I think it's the other way around
    I agree I love your post Con. To my Daddy Geek: You tell me you love me in so many ways, with out having to speak kisses your cheek you are my superman!
    Ryan

Status
    Single and hoping to find the one.
    Always remember that the heart you break today could be yours tomorrow, and never judge a book by it's cover cause it could always surprise you.
    Lets Airianna have a drink, thanks Uncle Ry Ry and goes to see if there is a juice box for me* Huggles Uncle Jay and Ry Ry
    Quote Originally Posted by dropsofsilverrain View Post
    Hope everyone is well today! "fluffs up his Daddy Geek for snuggles" starts up a movie and pretends Airianna can drink, offers her some drink from his sippy cup. and huggles Soulie
    If my heart is broken, I have to be the one to mend it no matter how long it takes, for even the touch of your hand can not put it back together properly, it can only offer me a temporary fix, and one moment of peace and sanity.
    KOTC SoulSearcher

Status
    IN LOVE
    Everyone is important
    I find myself lost. I had the wonderful chance to love a babygirl for the first time. The feelings were stronger than I ever expected. I know someone here had commented on "natural daddies", and I feel that it just felt like me. My thoughts as daddy are to love and cherish my babygirl. Just to hear her voice over the phone brought a smile to me no mater the time of day. I could be sleeping and hear the phone ring and I just woke up knowing my little one needed me.
    I am lost without her. WHAT MAKES IT BETTER?????

Status
    Have the perfect girlfriend :)
    Hi everyone....I haven't been on here for a really long time, probably long enough that most people (or all, lol) won't remember me...I wanted to say hi to everyone and to comment on the thread....I met my babygirl in here almost two years ago and we are still together and very happy....I'm her Daddy and also Dad to her kids....So, thanks to this site and this thread, we are a family....So....don't give up, everyone! The love of your life may be one PM away....Mine was. Have a great day! Hugs, Trey
    "Just another long haired, Daddy Dom, Pagan, Transguy on T"

Status
    Single
    "There's an old saying: Raise no more devils than you can lay down. My father raised one too many." ~ Blackheart from the movie Ghost Rider
    Evening Daddies and girls, just came in to say hi :-)
    Braedon
    Be right back - I am going to go find Myself, if I leave before I get back make sure to tell Me

Status
    Single
    Glamour is a rocky road.
    Ok, this is sad, but it seems like the right place for it. My gf and I just broke up, case of butch in the streets, pillow princess who wanted me to wear the strap-on in the sheets. It got kind of mean towards the end. I should have broke it off earlier, but she was my daddy. She was my world. The sex was just really awkward and frustrating, and she could tell I didn't like it, and I couldn't do what she wanted. She made me promise she could be my daddy forever. And then she said she didn't want to be that, that I'm not a good girl, and that no daddy would want a girl like me. Don't judge her too harshly. I did call her impotent. Because after many months of not getting fucked, I get crabby. It was all ugly and the whole thing was wrong, but my heart is still breaking.
    I had a daddy once before her. An actual butch, who actually meant it beyond a role-playing sex thing. When I've had my pouting "I want my daddy!" moments, for a long time now, I've meant her. She lives hundreds of miles away in a loveless relationship with this boring girl who has no idea how to make her feel like a man, and all I'd have to say is "Come home." But I'm not a damn homewrecker, and, besides, I'm heart broken and screwed up right now. I won't invite her home until, if and/or when, it's right.
    I really want to make a butch happy, and for now there's nobody to work my feminine wiles on. So I guess I'm an orphan.
    Thanks for listening.

Status
    IN LOVE
    Everyone is important
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomalyJones View Post
    Ok, this is sad, but it seems like the right place for it. My gf and I just broke up, case of butch in the streets, pillow princess who wanted me to wear the strap-on in the sheets. It got kind of mean towards the end. I should have broke it off earlier, but she was my daddy. She was my world. The sex was just really awkward and frustrating, and she could tell I didn't like it, and I couldn't do what she wanted. She made me promise she could be my daddy forever. And then she said she didn't want to be that, that I'm not a good girl, and that no daddy would want a girl like me. Don't judge her too harshly. I did call her impotent. Because after many months of not getting fucked, I get crabby. It was all ugly and the whole thing was wrong, but my heart is still breaking.
    I had a daddy once before her. An actual butch, who actually meant it beyond a role-playing sex thing. When I've had my pouting "I want my daddy!" moments, for a long time now, I've meant her. She lives hundreds of miles away in a loveless relationship with this boring girl who has no idea how to make her feel like a man, and all I'd have to say is "Come home." But I'm not a damn homewrecker, and, besides, I'm heart broken and screwed up right now. I won't invite her home until, if and/or when, it's right.
    I really want to make a butch happy, and for now there's nobody to work my feminine wiles on. So I guess I'm an orphan.
    Thanks for listening.
    A true daddi has nothing but love in his heart for a babygirl. Just as a babygirl gives herself, she also can take that that gift back. That special gift is what lingers in a daddi's heart even after the relationsip has ended. People say lots of things out of anger and hurt. Its just a shame when those very intimate bonds are dismissed by one of the parties. Hold on to that special part of you and good luck in finding that special Butch/daddi.

Status
    single
    just stopped by to read some of the thread, and to *sigh* smile at the other orphans....

Status
    Seeing Alix
    I'm a cancer survivor so iv'e climbed some pretty big mountains to get to that good place in my life where i'm comfortable with myself and the world around me.
    Peeks around corner,bunny in arms and dashes back to my blankey.Too hurt and sad to say hello and acknowledge the other baby girl's and boys or even the daddy's.Just need a safe place to crumble and cry.I'm back.....and scared ill never find the right daddy for me but for now ill just sleep.
    MOONSTONEWOLF

Status
    married
    We come to love not by finding the perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
    I have sent your stuff to you today I'm sure it wont take you long to find someone after all that how you are.
    simply_me

Status
    Seeing Alix
    I'm a cancer survivor so iv'e climbed some pretty big mountains to get to that good place in my life where i'm comfortable with myself and the world around me.
    Moon quietly waits till it's pitch dark and grabs her little suitcase and tip toes quietly past the sleeping baby girls and past the sleeping daddy's into the kitchen and out the back door.She looks at the night sky,holds her bunny tighter and walks to the tree house in the back yard that was made a very long time ago for another baby girl or boy but has since been long abandoned.She climbs the wooden ladder lifts the trap door open and slides her bunny in first before she heads back down to grab her suitcase.Once moon has made it through she locks the trap door pulls up the rope ladder and quietly heads inside her new home and prays nothing creepy crawls on her cause she's afraid of bugs.She spots a make shift bed in the corner and takes out her blanky from her suitcase and grabs fluffy for protection as she lays there looking at the stars through the window right next to her bed.Here she feels safe,no one can hurt her here with words she thinks as she settles down for the restless nights ahead.
    MOONSTONEWOLF

Status
    married
    We come to love not by finding the perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
    I'm just wondering what your gonna do with your tattoo.Guess you can get it covered or call your new Daddy Shane also that would work.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstonewolf70 View Post
    Moon quietly waits till it's pitch dark and grabs her little suitcase and tip toes quietly past the sleeping baby girls and past the sleeping daddy's into the kitchen and out the back door.She looks at the night sky,holds her bunny tighter and walks to the tree house in the back yard that was made a very long time ago for another baby girl or boy but has since been long abandoned.She climbs the wooden ladder lifts the trap door open and slides her bunny in first before she heads back down to grab her suitcase.Once moon has made it through she locks the trap door pulls up the rope ladder and quietly heads inside her new home and prays nothing creepy crawls on her cause she's afraid of bugs.She spots a make shift bed in the corner and takes out her blanky from her suitcase and grabs fluffy for protection as she lays there looking at the stars through the window right next to her bed.Here she feels safe,no one can hurt her here with words she thinks as she settles down for the restless nights ahead.
    simply_me

Basic Member
    Status
    Taking a break
    Wow kinda quiet in here no posts in over a month

Status
    Single and Looking
    Wow this looks like a really cool thread, so I thought I'd come in and say hi. I'm Leigh and I'm definitely a Daddy's girl ~ thought I'd come in here and say hello to everyone

Status
    Single
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live........It is What it is.........Life's Too Short
    Hey all & a special smile for the babygirls. Givin a big ol bump to this thread.
    BADBOY is not a screen name; it's a lifestyle.

Status
    Single and Looking
    Just came in to say hi to everyone

Thread Information