Thread: The Orphanage: Daddiless babygirls/girls...Daddies welcome, pounced on,snuggled, etc.

  1. #7721
    Basic Member SoulSearcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    100% Femme
    Status
    Single and hoping to find the one.
    Quote
    Always remember that the heart you break today could be yours tomorrow, and never judge a book by it's cover cause it could always surprise you.
    Posts
    712
    Sadly I was born and raised in this town I live in, in Texas. I have been here most of my life and I don't think there are any Daddies here either. Guess it sucks to be me.

    Hope everyone is doing good. I posted a pic of my new bear airianna in the gallery if anyone would like to go look at her. She is from build a bear and her birthday is the same month and day of my moms birthday who passed away in 2004.

    *Offers everyone some of my cookies, bottled water, or iced tea*
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    ah well see, I didn't quote it. So, Now I wonder if Twistedqueersgrrls wish was ever granted
    If my heart is broken, I have to be the one to mend it no matter how long it takes, for even the touch of your hand can not put it back together properly, it can only offer me a temporary fix, and one moment of peace and sanity.
    KOTC SoulSearcher

  2. #7722
    Basic Member dropsofsilverrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Babyboy Transgendered
    Status
    Snagged and Proud to be in love with my Daddy Geekboi
    Quote
    Take me for who I am or leave .... save the drama
    Posts
    73
    Hope everyone is well today! "fluffs up his Daddy Geek for snuggles" starts up a movie and pretends Airianna can drink, offers her some drink from his sippy cup. and huggles Soulie
    Ryan

  3. #7723
    Basic Member dropsofsilverrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Babyboy Transgendered
    Status
    Snagged and Proud to be in love with my Daddy Geekboi
    Quote
    Take me for who I am or leave .... save the drama
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by geekboi View Post
    Thank you con, this is beautiful. Being his Daddy means more to me than anything. In his eyes, I am superman. A look from him makes me feel invincible....he thinks he needs me, but really I think it's the other way around
    I agree I love your post Con. To my Daddy Geek: You tell me you love me in so many ways, with out having to speak kisses your cheek you are my superman!
    Ryan

  4. #7724
    Basic Member SoulSearcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Gender
    100% Femme
    Status
    Single and hoping to find the one.
    Quote
    Always remember that the heart you break today could be yours tomorrow, and never judge a book by it's cover cause it could always surprise you.
    Posts
    712
    Lets Airianna have a drink, thanks Uncle Ry Ry and goes to see if there is a juice box for me* Huggles Uncle Jay and Ry Ry
    Quote Originally Posted by dropsofsilverrain View Post
    Hope everyone is well today! "fluffs up his Daddy Geek for snuggles" starts up a movie and pretends Airianna can drink, offers her some drink from his sippy cup. and huggles Soulie
    If my heart is broken, I have to be the one to mend it no matter how long it takes, for even the touch of your hand can not put it back together properly, it can only offer me a temporary fix, and one moment of peace and sanity.
    KOTC SoulSearcher

  5. #7725
    Honored Member dillon62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gender
    stonebutch
    Status
    IN LOVE
    Quote
    Everyone is important
    Posts
    50
    I find myself lost. I had the wonderful chance to love a babygirl for the first time. The feelings were stronger than I ever expected. I know someone here had commented on "natural daddies", and I feel that it just felt like me. My thoughts as daddy are to love and cherish my babygirl. Just to hear her voice over the phone brought a smile to me no mater the time of day. I could be sleeping and hear the phone ring and I just woke up knowing my little one needed me.
    I am lost without her. WHAT MAKES IT BETTER?????

  6. #7726
    Basic Member SirTrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    FTM, on T, going on 2 years, pre-op
    Status
    Have the perfect girlfriend :)
    Posts
    174
    Hi everyone....I haven't been on here for a really long time, probably long enough that most people (or all, lol) won't remember me...I wanted to say hi to everyone and to comment on the thread....I met my babygirl in here almost two years ago and we are still together and very happy....I'm her Daddy and also Dad to her kids....So, thanks to this site and this thread, we are a family....So....don't give up, everyone! The love of your life may be one PM away....Mine was. Have a great day! Hugs, Trey
    "Just another long haired, Daddy Dom, Pagan, Transguy on T"

  7. #7727
    Basic Member BraedonAlexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    FTM - He, Him, His
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    "There's an old saying: Raise no more devils than you can lay down. My father raised one too many." ~ Blackheart from the movie Ghost Rider
    Posts
    1,824
    Evening Daddies and girls, just came in to say hi :-)
    Braedon
    Be right back - I am going to go find Myself, if I leave before I get back make sure to tell Me

  8. #7728
    Basic Member AnomalyJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Femme
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Glamour is a rocky road.
    Posts
    5
    Ok, this is sad, but it seems like the right place for it. My gf and I just broke up, case of butch in the streets, pillow princess who wanted me to wear the strap-on in the sheets. It got kind of mean towards the end. I should have broke it off earlier, but she was my daddy. She was my world. The sex was just really awkward and frustrating, and she could tell I didn't like it, and I couldn't do what she wanted. She made me promise she could be my daddy forever. And then she said she didn't want to be that, that I'm not a good girl, and that no daddy would want a girl like me. Don't judge her too harshly. I did call her impotent. Because after many months of not getting fucked, I get crabby. It was all ugly and the whole thing was wrong, but my heart is still breaking.
    I had a daddy once before her. An actual butch, who actually meant it beyond a role-playing sex thing. When I've had my pouting "I want my daddy!" moments, for a long time now, I've meant her. She lives hundreds of miles away in a loveless relationship with this boring girl who has no idea how to make her feel like a man, and all I'd have to say is "Come home." But I'm not a damn homewrecker, and, besides, I'm heart broken and screwed up right now. I won't invite her home until, if and/or when, it's right.
    I really want to make a butch happy, and for now there's nobody to work my feminine wiles on. So I guess I'm an orphan.
    Thanks for listening.

  9. #7729
    Honored Member dillon62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gender
    stonebutch
    Status
    IN LOVE
    Quote
    Everyone is important
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomalyJones View Post
    Ok, this is sad, but it seems like the right place for it. My gf and I just broke up, case of butch in the streets, pillow princess who wanted me to wear the strap-on in the sheets. It got kind of mean towards the end. I should have broke it off earlier, but she was my daddy. She was my world. The sex was just really awkward and frustrating, and she could tell I didn't like it, and I couldn't do what she wanted. She made me promise she could be my daddy forever. And then she said she didn't want to be that, that I'm not a good girl, and that no daddy would want a girl like me. Don't judge her too harshly. I did call her impotent. Because after many months of not getting fucked, I get crabby. It was all ugly and the whole thing was wrong, but my heart is still breaking.
    I had a daddy once before her. An actual butch, who actually meant it beyond a role-playing sex thing. When I've had my pouting "I want my daddy!" moments, for a long time now, I've meant her. She lives hundreds of miles away in a loveless relationship with this boring girl who has no idea how to make her feel like a man, and all I'd have to say is "Come home." But I'm not a damn homewrecker, and, besides, I'm heart broken and screwed up right now. I won't invite her home until, if and/or when, it's right.
    I really want to make a butch happy, and for now there's nobody to work my feminine wiles on. So I guess I'm an orphan.
    Thanks for listening.
    A true daddi has nothing but love in his heart for a babygirl. Just as a babygirl gives herself, she also can take that that gift back. That special gift is what lingers in a daddi's heart even after the relationsip has ended. People say lots of things out of anger and hurt. Its just a shame when those very intimate bonds are dismissed by one of the parties. Hold on to that special part of you and good luck in finding that special Butch/daddi.

  10. #7730
    Basic Member solofemme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Femme
    Status
    single
    Posts
    47
    just stopped by to read some of the thread, and to *sigh* smile at the other orphans....

  11. #7731
    Basic Member moonstonewolf70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Queer/She/Wolf girl/Moon Child
    Status
    Seeing Alix
    Quote
    I'm a cancer survivor so iv'e climbed some pretty big mountains to get to that good place in my life where i'm comfortable with myself and the world around me.
    Posts
    35
    Peeks around corner,bunny in arms and dashes back to my blankey.Too hurt and sad to say hello and acknowledge the other baby girl's and boys or even the daddy's.Just need a safe place to crumble and cry.I'm back.....and scared ill never find the right daddy for me but for now ill just sleep.
    MOONSTONEWOLF

  12. #7732
    Basic Member simply_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    stone butch
    Status
    married
    Quote
    We come to love not by finding the perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
    Posts
    176
    I have sent your stuff to you today I'm sure it wont take you long to find someone after all that how you are.
    simply_me

  13. #7733
    Basic Member moonstonewolf70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Queer/She/Wolf girl/Moon Child
    Status
    Seeing Alix
    Quote
    I'm a cancer survivor so iv'e climbed some pretty big mountains to get to that good place in my life where i'm comfortable with myself and the world around me.
    Posts
    35
    Moon quietly waits till it's pitch dark and grabs her little suitcase and tip toes quietly past the sleeping baby girls and past the sleeping daddy's into the kitchen and out the back door.She looks at the night sky,holds her bunny tighter and walks to the tree house in the back yard that was made a very long time ago for another baby girl or boy but has since been long abandoned.She climbs the wooden ladder lifts the trap door open and slides her bunny in first before she heads back down to grab her suitcase.Once moon has made it through she locks the trap door pulls up the rope ladder and quietly heads inside her new home and prays nothing creepy crawls on her cause she's afraid of bugs.She spots a make shift bed in the corner and takes out her blanky from her suitcase and grabs fluffy for protection as she lays there looking at the stars through the window right next to her bed.Here she feels safe,no one can hurt her here with words she thinks as she settles down for the restless nights ahead.
    MOONSTONEWOLF

  14. #7734
    Basic Member simply_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    stone butch
    Status
    married
    Quote
    We come to love not by finding the perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
    Posts
    176
    I'm just wondering what your gonna do with your tattoo.Guess you can get it covered or call your new Daddy Shane also that would work.



    Quote Originally Posted by moonstonewolf70 View Post
    Moon quietly waits till it's pitch dark and grabs her little suitcase and tip toes quietly past the sleeping baby girls and past the sleeping daddy's into the kitchen and out the back door.She looks at the night sky,holds her bunny tighter and walks to the tree house in the back yard that was made a very long time ago for another baby girl or boy but has since been long abandoned.She climbs the wooden ladder lifts the trap door open and slides her bunny in first before she heads back down to grab her suitcase.Once moon has made it through she locks the trap door pulls up the rope ladder and quietly heads inside her new home and prays nothing creepy crawls on her cause she's afraid of bugs.She spots a make shift bed in the corner and takes out her blanky from her suitcase and grabs fluffy for protection as she lays there looking at the stars through the window right next to her bed.Here she feels safe,no one can hurt her here with words she thinks as she settles down for the restless nights ahead.
    simply_me

  15. #7735
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Butch
    Status
    Taking a break
    Posts
    57
    Wow kinda quiet in here no posts in over a month

  16. #7736
    Basic Member missleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Femme
    Status
    Single and Looking
    Posts
    25
    Wow this looks like a really cool thread, so I thought I'd come in and say hi. I'm Leigh and I'm definitely a Daddy's girl ~ thought I'd come in here and say hello to everyone

  17. #7737
    Basic Member BADBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Man (FTM if I have to have a label)
    Status
    Single
    Quote
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live........It is What it is.........Life's Too Short
    Posts
    288
    Hey all & a special smile for the babygirls. Givin a big ol bump to this thread.
    BADBOY is not a screen name; it's a lifestyle.

  18. #7738
    Basic Member missleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Femme
    Status
    Single and Looking
    Posts
    25
    Just came in to say hi to everyone

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •