PDA

View Full Version : am I the only one? Please tell me I am not..lol

IDontWearAny
03-20-2003, 02:02 PM
Ok I posted this in an other thread looking to see if I was the only one but think I put it in the wrong one..lol I really enjoy going down on my lover to be blunt I love to eat pussy. I have run into so many stone f/b here that I am left feeling like I am the only femme out there that enjoys this....Please tell me I am not the only one..lol here goes. I can't believe I am putting this out there but ok maybe I will find I'm not alone.
One of my biggest turn ons is eating butch pussy. I am going to be blunt about it, hope ya'll don't mind. I love when a butch is packing and I know her pussy is dripping wet underneath. My mind races as I think about the way I want that pussy in my mouth. I want all aspects of oral to be involved. I love being a femme that enjoys the taste of my lover in my mouth. I am going to take the cock into my mouth and begin to suck on it. I want to make sure that you can watch me do this. It makes me work harder when I can see your face. So as I work my lips over it, I prefer a shorter one so that I am close to your pussy when I go down on it. I am making sure the entire time that the base is hitting your clit and rubbing it around in the harness. I want your clit to be hard and your pussy screaming to be recognized. I am not going to let you reach orgasm from that though. When I feel your pussy is ready I am going to tease it a bit more. I am going to work around the outside of your pussy around the harness. I want you spread and offering your pussy to me. This is the biggest turn on. Knowing this butch who in no way is submissive is willing to submit to me...I will work my way up tracing my tongue along the harness not leaving one spot untouched. I unhook the harness and work it off of you. At first sight of your pussy I want nothing more then to dive right it but know that this is a moment to be enjoyed. I control you with my eyes. I will show you every movement I intend to make by looking you in the eye and guiding you around. Your clit is nice and hard and waiting for me. I climb on top of you and put our clits together. I will slowly work my hips so that you can feel my wetness mixing with yours. I want you to love how I feel on you. I want to see you below me while I slide along your body. When I can feel our rhythm getting faster I watch your face as I separate our wet bodies. It is now time to enjoy tasting you. Some people go right for the clit. I like to explore each fold of the pussy before I get to the clit. Your juices have worked out onto your thigh so that is where I am going first. The mix of us together taste like the finest flavor my tongue can imagine. I will let you watch me lick your taste off of my lips. I then start with the spot where your lips are the thinnest. In a u shape I will work my tongue along the side of your lip and up over the hood of your clit and back down the other side. If you raise your hips when I hit the top of your clit it's time for me to let my tongue go inside of you. I promise that not one single drop of you wetness is going to hit the sheets without passing a part of my body. I make sure my tongue is sort of dry, I want you to feel it enter you. As a kitten to milk I lap up your pussy juice. I truly want to taste you. I want your juice all over my face. I want to smell you scent on me. I am claiming your pussy for myself at this moment. After I am done working my tongue along the inside of your walls it's time for my finger to help. I don't wear fake nails for this reason. I will start with one finger entering you at a deathly slow speed. In and out I will work it so I can hear how wet your are. I want you to still keep your eyes right on mine. As I slip the other finger in I am going to show you I intent to work your clit now. I like the top of the clit to start with. I like to work my way around the hood and from side to side. I will not touch the most intense area yet. I want to here you talk to me and tell me who's your baby girl. Tell me as I have your wet pussy in my mouth and you are gasping for more. I will flatten my tongue out and apply some pressure on your clit as I work from bottom to top with slow long strokes. My face is so close to your pussy I can feel the heat on me. It's at this moment I gather up your clit softly with a bit of suction and roll it in my mouth as I ever so slightly tug at it. God I love to feel you grinding it into me as I have total control at that moment. My fingers are still working your g-spot and I can feel your pussy tightening around me. I will take my fingers out and have one more taste of you before I let you cum. I also find it a major turn on to put your hand on my pussy and let you feel what this is doing to me. With your pussy juices on my face I want you to move your wet hand from me and taste me. I demand a kiss. Now it is time for me to finish you off. I will tell you I love you...place my finger back inside of you and lower my face. I want you to cum for me. I want to feel you explode in my mouth. As I wrap my lips around you again I take your clit back in with soft steady strokes I can feel you clenching me. Put your hand up in my hair and tell me as you cum. I want you to feel every single stroke of my tongue from the top to the bottom of your clit. As you cum in my mouth I will slow back down and enjoy your offering. This is just the beginning...my love. It's my turn now.

AzucarMoreno
03-20-2003, 04:00 PM
sssssssssufferin ssssssssssssssuccotashhhhh

(@)

IDontWearAny
03-20-2003, 04:49 PM
LoL..I guess I am the only one..lol I see people have read but not replied. I feel so dirty, lol I think I'm pulling it.

MsMissy
03-20-2003, 04:59 PM
No, you're not the only one. I love it too. However I gave sex up for Lent about 3 or 4 years ago. It was so long ago I think I've lost track.

svairini
03-20-2003, 05:18 PM
o please don't pull it, honey! even if you are the only one so far (which i doubt) , you are an inspiration to those of us who haven't quite ... um ... gone there. never be afraid to start a trend!

;)

susan
03-20-2003, 05:31 PM
You are most definitely NOT the only femme who enjoys this!! It's my butch's favorite way to come! (I am a LESBIAN femme, and love pussy.)

macho_kid
03-20-2003, 05:57 PM
hello i love it too! ain't nuthin' like it!

;)

FemmeBabyGrrl
03-20-2003, 06:08 PM
^5

I wouldn't give it up for anything.

IDontWearAny
03-20-2003, 06:10 PM
Hmm Susan we are both from NY too..lol Ok I am feeling a bit better!!!!! (y) too all the femmes that like to eat pussy!!!!LOL

Kyssme
03-20-2003, 06:49 PM
AMEN!!!!

I hear you, sister!!!! Hell, it was the smell and taste of pussy that got me out of that damn closet in the first place! LOL!

truegemini
03-20-2003, 11:54 PM
;) LOVE to just bury my face in it..........*sighing with contentment*hmmm

AzucarMoreno
03-21-2003, 12:13 AM
uhm, idont?

gurl, did you NOT see my first reply?

if you read my reply backwards, it'll say:

"mmmm, tastes like mo'. "

;)

--ms. mo

FemmeDyke
03-21-2003, 04:47 AM
I could live between my my lovers thighs...sweetly lapping all they have to give.. sucking, exploring and enjoying the center of all the love she has to offer... Oh yes... I love to eat pussy! I love it when she f**s my face.. and rides my mouth.. ahhh helll ~ I can't talk about this anymore.. I'm getten ready for work... and like you ... I don't like to wear any... and I don't feel like changing pants!!

Yours Truly
FD

Pussy licker Extraordinaire

Redgypsie80
03-21-2003, 05:56 AM
^5 to all my Femme Sistahs in here...I love to eat pussy as well!! There is nothing like satisfying your butch in that way, to let them lose control every once in a while. Geez we are lesbians right?

beeshnarob
03-21-2003, 06:14 AM
Yes Ma'am... we are here... not to worry.

Pussy Lick'n Butch Luv'n Femmes Unite

:P Beesh

IDontWearAny
03-21-2003, 06:18 AM
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) to all my fellow femmes that are brave enough to put it out there. I am so very happy that I am not alone. LOL you may all think I am crazy but honestly I have been looked at like I am a freak when I have tried to even talk about it with some people here. Handing out bottled water and towels for the butches that may find their way in here..lol Thanks again ladies, wishing I had some fine ass butch up in my bed to practice on..lol Ya'll be safe and have a great weekend.

boobra40
03-21-2003, 06:27 AM
you are not alone... nothing better than having your butch grab ahold of your hair and ride your mouth through an earthshattering orgasm!

Symmetry
03-21-2003, 07:26 AM
I love it too! Count me in! There's nothing like hearing her scream and watching her tense up againt the bed and then relax with that beautiful glow. ***Mmmmmm**** I miss my butch. :(

Kyssme
03-21-2003, 07:42 AM
Mmmmmm......

those sounds she makes building up to the orgasm.........

the way her body bucks up off the bed when she comes........

the way those walls sometimes squeeze my fingers so hard it hurts!.........

when she sometimes cries afterwards.......

huggung her and kissing her after- hearing her call me 'Pussy-breath' LOL!

Girls, am I alone here? All this talk is making me HUNGRY for it!!!!

IDontWearAny
03-21-2003, 08:29 AM
Pussy breath..lol I love pussy breath just like puppy breath, ya don't know why it smells so sweet it just does. Wow I am glad to see the replies, would love to read a story or hear from a butch what they think about this. Hmm maybe it's not us femmes not liking to eat pussy maybe it's the butches that don't let us..lol
I have been know to spill a few tears over an orgasm, I always say thank you. Especially to the well planned butch that puts water next to the bed for me. (a)

honeybarbara
03-21-2003, 09:41 AM
actually, it's my favorite thing to do. I could spend hours there... hours and hours... and I love to swallow female ejac toooooooo

KwanYin
03-21-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Kyssme
AMEN!!!!

I hear you, sister!!!! Hell, it was the smell and taste of pussy that got me out of that damn closet in the first place! LOL!

LOL Kyssme!!!

ME too!!!!!!!!!! Another femme LESBIAN here :D

BadAssBoi
03-21-2003, 09:54 AM
((poking my head inside this thread)) Excuse me ladies for barging into your thread. But I just had to give all of you butch pussy licken loven femmes a ^5. It's great to know that you love to go down on us just as much as we love going down on u suckulant tasting femmes.

Wow, I gotta get outta here before I my mind starts esculating more and I won't be able to finish my job here.

Great thread Idon't! Great thread indeed!

always,
BAB

lyricshadow
03-21-2003, 11:08 AM
absolutely! i love it so much she has to make me stop or i'll stay there for days. there's nothing like the smell, the taste and a pair of muscular thighs trapping you in place.

*returns to lurking*

elatednoel
04-01-2003, 11:03 AM
Good God this thread is making me wet. I love eating pussy. The absolute primal lust of a butch women riding my face. I like to be smothered in juices...my tongue deep inside...the movement of her body..the sounds of her breathing and moaning..oh my!

gaymer
04-01-2003, 11:32 AM
ummm.... being a butch who loves attention to my "girl" bits and pieces... i gotta say it is both refreshing and a HUGE turn on to see you all discussing this so frankly!!!

my wife has got to be like a world champion at pussy lickin... cause GODDAM! that woman knows how to WERK it!!!

and i gotta tell ya... i love to be on my back gettin werked!!!

(side note: i aint too big on riding anyone's face though... i hate the way my tits look from that angle... *shrug*)

OH OH OH... and that description involving the harness... that has to be one of my fav things... to have my cock strapped on and my pussy wet... and getting attention to BOTH... *sigh* i know... i'm greedy... what can i say????

:D

petitedrag
04-01-2003, 11:58 AM
cant imagine anyone in this forum not liking "it"

at this point in my life.. i'd rather eat than get eaten
(6)

Butchfor hire
04-01-2003, 12:10 PM
Hello

I am a “packing” butch almost 24/07. And I love it when a Femme knows how to multi-task when she is giving me head. I think, if I had to pick a favorite thing done to me by a Femme that would have to me it. Its the mixture of the mouth and the hands. Hoota Hotta!

Also, when my Femme has me so hot that I am so wet there is nothing I like better than when she unclip’s the buckle of my harness and goes to town. The bad thing is usually I’m so turned on by that time that I get off in like 3 minutes. :-)

Anyway ^5 to all you Femmes. Hats off we would be less than without you!

Deb

LittleMissPixie
04-01-2003, 01:30 PM
I would say that is the one thing I am afraid of, should I became involved with a stone butch, is that I wouldn't get to lick the kitty anymore. I am a bottom sub by nature, but I do love to be the top at times. The rush I get from bringing my butch to the big "O" mind blowing.

Pixie

WetFromAShower
04-01-2003, 09:34 PM
Taking The Bottle Water And Towel... ::Looking Around:: Wow.... Opps I Thought This Was Something Else... :$
IDontWearAny ~> :: wishing I had some fine ass butch up in my bed to practice on :: Really That's Interesting... IDontWearAny ~> :: would love to read a story or hear from a butch what they think about this:: You Wanna Story? OK, I'll Give You A Story.... As Far As To Hear... Honestly I'm Speechless On All Who Stands Forth, But I Stand Here and Cheer Ya On For Bravery... :: Standing Up And Clapping:: As Far As My Own Experienced... Well,... Let's Just Say I Haven't Found That Femme Who Can Spark And Light Up My Fireworks And Keep Them Going... I Tried A Couple Of Times But There Was No (can't find the words) *I'm Not Gonna Knock Anyone Down* Let's Keep It As To I Just Haven't Found The Right Femme..... That Desire Was Thrown Out The Window, Til A Couple Months Ago.... :$ ::Blushing:: ::Thinking:: I Can't Believe I'm In Here Telling This To A Bunch Of Femmes, But You Asked.... IDontWearAny ~> :: Hmm maybe it's not us femmes not liking to eat pussy :: Honestly, Speaking Long Ago When I Was a Youngin I Never Knew Femmes Who Liked Pussy, Well Butch Pussy.. (opps I cursed :$ ) *Sowwy* I Was Taught The Old School Way:: But As Time Went On I Learned A lot And To Some Extent Still Learning Which I Don't Mind Because All This Has Opened My Mind And Giving Me Hope That One Day I Will Know What It Feels Like To Um, Well, I'll Just Say Express Myself Like I Never Have But Recently Wanting..... So I'll Stand Here And Cheer All Ya Femmes On!!!! IDontWearAny ~> ::maybe it's the butches that don't let us..lol:: PLEASE NO OFFENSE TO ANY FEMMES.... *Looking Around* Then You Need To Find A Butch That Will Let You... And As For Me, Well You Know My Reasons IDontWearAny.... LOL... And *Your Welcome BabyGirl* ;)
Butchfor hire... ^5 For That ~> ::I love it when a Femme knows how to multitask when she is giving me head and ~> Its the mixture of the mouth and the hands:: Um, OK Back To Reality... ::Sigh:: If And When I Find That Femme Who Can Spark, Light, And Keep The Fireworks Going, Um Maybe Then I'll Know What It Feels Like To ..... Anywhoo.... Um, Well I've Known This Wonderful Femme Who Turns Me On Majorally In More Ways Than Sexually But I Haven't Seen Her In A Couple Of Months... I Have Been Talking To Her A Lot Lately And Hoping To See Her Soon.. I'll Tell You Femmes This... I'm Scared As Hell... But This *Femme* Sparks, Lights And Keeps It Going<~(meaning > Passion, sensual, realism, compassion, you all know) For Me And She Doesn't Really Know It... If It Were To Happen... I Would For The First Time (yes, I've never given 100% of myself to anyone) Give Myself To Her.... Still Scared As Hell But More So Now Embarrassed That I've Wrote This In Here... Geez, What Am I Doing.... :$ :$ :$ Keep This Going It's Good To See How The Femmes Feel And Thinks About Butches In Everyway... Time For Me To Run And Hide Now... So Femmes Keep The Flames Burning.... ::Taking More Bottled Water And Towel To Hide Face:: And Finds The Exit Door.....
Oh Um, BabyGirl... I'll See Ya Soon.... (l) (k) (l)

Alisha_Love
04-02-2003, 05:30 AM
Girl, you are SO not the only one....:)

Im the type of femme that just CANT be with a stone butch just because I love to tear some poonay up..

Nothing at all wrong with Stone Butches, but I cant be content with not being able to go off on my lover...Im not the type of femme who will lay there and get done..Thats all well and good sometimes, but Im a take action kinda femme who knows how to work it up/work it down - and I gotta say, Im more than skilled at it. LMAO...love it love it love it.

Ah, the poosay, nothing better.

:)
Alisha

*Note to all: Im not knockin anyone's hustle if ya stone..its whatever floats YOUR boat.

Alisha_Love
04-02-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by WetFromAShower
[B Um, Well I've Known This Wonderful Femme Who Turns Me On Majorally In More Ways Than Sexually But I Haven't Seen Her In A Couple Of Months... I Have Been Talking To Her A Lot Lately And Hoping To See Her Soon.. I'll Tell You Femmes This... I'm Scared As Hell... But This *Femme* Sparks, Lights And Keeps It Going<~(meaning > Passion, sensual, realism, compassion, you all know) For Me And She Doesn't Really Know It... If It Were To Happen... I Would For The First Time (yes, I've never given 100% of myself to anyone) Give Myself To Her.... Still Scared As Hell But More So Now Embarrassed That I've Wrote This In Here... Geez, What Am I Doing.... :$ :$ :$ Keep This Going It's Good To See How The Femmes Feel And Thinks About Butches In Everyway... Time For Me To Run And Hide Now... So Femmes Keep The Flames Burning.... ::Taking More Bottled Water And Towel To Hide Face:: And Finds The Exit Door.....
Oh Um, BabyGirl... I'll See Ya Soon.... (l) (k) (l) [/B]

**Stands up on Chair with Cyber Pom Poms to cheer you on!!** Go ahead and get it love!! Yay for you!!! :)

goodboi
04-02-2003, 06:31 AM
*standing ovation*

thank the goddess for beautiful femmes like yourselves that wanna give a boi "the ride". THANK YOU!!!! YUM!

now....Mz. I Don't Wear Any.....you get your own color just for writing such a delicious narrative. absolutely made me tingle all over. there should be more like you!
btw.....aren't you overdue for a miami vacation?? *EFG*
(6) (6) (6)
LOL

boobra40
04-02-2003, 06:58 AM
~WET don't hide that handsome face.... one day you will find that special femme that will rock your world...and who will be worthy of your giving your "all"

lyricshadow
04-02-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by WetFromAShower
If It Were To Happen... I Would For The First Time (yes, I've never given 100% of myself to anyone) Give Myself To Her.... Still Scared As Hell But More So Now Embarrassed That I've Wrote This In Here... Geez, What Am I Doing.... :$ :$ :$ Keep This Going It's Good To See How The Femmes Feel And Thinks About Butches In Everyway... Time For Me To Run And Hide Now... So Femmes Keep The Flames Burning.... ::Taking More Bottled Water And Towel To Hide Face:: And Finds The Exit Door.....
Oh Um, BabyGirl... I'll See Ya Soon.... (l) (k) (l)

I was the first (and the last ;)) to taste my sweet butch's special stuff. She says she was never comfortable enough to have someone go down on her and that she had to wait for the right femme to allow that to happen. I don't have the words to describe knowing that I am that woman for her. *sigh*

Now, she can't keep her legs closed and we like it like that, especially when she's packing. There's just something about a butch that's packing who let's you go there. *smile*

~ lyricshadow ~

preciocilla
04-02-2003, 03:51 PM
Like the rest of my sistas, I am a 100% pussy eating femme! I also could NEVER get down with a stone butch(no offense) because I need to eat it...seriously. The first time that my tongue touched a butche's clit, I knew that I would crave that taste and smell forever! OMG...going to wipe off now.

IDontWearAny
04-02-2003, 04:16 PM
Go lyric...that must make it all that more special when you taste that pussy!!!! Hell yeah girl, I feel you on that!~
boobra..good advice to Vic
Goodboi..I thought I was taking a Miami vacation but Vic changed my mind about that..lol
Mz Love..I am just like you I can't lay there and get done, that is unless its commanded of me. TeeHee Ah, the poosay, nothing better. Wishing I had some for dinner. LOL
Wet--we will speak about what you wrote in private (k) I've got pleanty of ideas! Taking the towel and putting it under you so the bed doesn't get too wet. Here you better hold on to the water I have a feeling you will be needing it!!!!!!! Really it's much more serious then I can put on here..We'll talk
LittleMissPixie~ what could be better then that "The rush I get from bringing my butch to the big "O" mind blowing" I'm right there with ya. Nothing better then a big, wet smile followed by a long kiss and exchange of flavors.
(y)(y)(y)(y) Butchfor hire gotta love a packin butch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Its the mixture of the mouth and the hands. Hoota Hotta****yes, yes, yes ~ The bad thing is usually I’m so turned on by that time that I get off in like 3 minutes. :-)~ Not bad, very good that means there are many more to cum that night!
Gaymer ~handing your wife a gold metal~ my wife has got to be like a world champion at pussy lickin... cause GODDAM! that woman knows how to WERK it!!! ~(side note: i aint too big on riding anyone's face though... i hate the way my tits look from that angle... *shrug*)~ LoL yeah I feel like there can't be enough air down there because when I am done you are covered with pussy..never really though about the tits.
Elatednoel...glad to see we unlocked the gates..LOL I can still hear the moaning hours later and it causes me to get worked up again!!!!!!!!
BAB...go team go!! But I just had to give all of you butch pussy licken loven femmes a ^5. Ya wanna be the coach?
KwanYin..Do I smell pussy?LOL Opening the closet door and looking out..lol
HoneyB I always swollow...because most of the time I am starving between meals!!!

BlueEyedAngel
04-02-2003, 04:20 PM
"Hello, my name is Blue Eyes, and I love to eat pussy.(my intro at a Pussy Eaters Annonymous meeting) "It's an addiction, I tell ya! Love it, love it, love it! Funny, I thought I was the only one. I'm a take-action kinda girl. Get me fired up, and I'll just about wrestle you down and eat that stuff til you can't see straight. Excuse me, y'all. All this talk of pussy eating has made me work up an appetite.

~Blue Eyes

ShaiLynn34
04-03-2003, 01:51 PM
YUMMIE!!!!
hehe, yeah... I love to eat, lick, suck, chew....

goodboi
04-03-2003, 04:55 PM
no no no no.......*sigh*

oh well. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Tabitha
04-10-2003, 09:21 AM
Oh grrl... You are not alone. I love it. Im a total femme..and mmmmmmmm, well... that was such a wonderful thread you started. I love how you explain what it is that you like *weg*

Tabitha-going to read that first post again to make sure I didnt miss anything

petitedrag
04-10-2003, 09:23 AM
please keep this thread alive

StormyKiggie
04-10-2003, 05:54 PM
I love to eat pussy. When I was with my ex, I just loved the way she tasted and felt in my mouth I didn't want to stop. And the noises she would make and the way she would call my name just made me wheww.. I just love the way I can bring a big bad butch fall to her knees just by given her that good lickin.

*shocked at herself, blushes and hides*

selena2003
04-15-2003, 09:49 AM
I love eating pussy. I love it when my butch sits on my face. MMMM! Its a way for her to still feel in control while I get to pleasure her.

Selena

closetfrek
05-03-2003, 10:24 AM
Well this femme here will also admitt to loving to eat pussy. I have to say I've only been with one butch that really wouldn't allow me to go down on her unless I was sucking her cock. Eating pussy was sorely missed at that time in my life but hye made up for it in other ways I assure you. .;) So don't fret IDon't. .there's plenty of us out there. . (k)

Princess2003
05-03-2003, 11:25 AM
I am with someone who is stone butch...I soooooooo want to go down on hym but hy is not into it at this point...Hy did indicate that we could possibley experiment with this down the road but that it absolutely would not become something we would regularly do because it just wasn't for hym...I love hym and have to respect that...I have eaten pussy before though...it was great and I guess I was pretty good at it... I can't believe I am writing this down...anyway, I ate pussy about five times...I adore it and fantasize about doing this with my butch...but I will respect hys boundaries and will sneak a munch or two in one day (hehe)(6) ...lmao...pussy rocks! By the way, hys various techniques of pussy eating are the absolute best I have ever had...I can't believe I'm writing the word 'pussy'...(feel like a bad girl)...pussy pussy pussy...PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY(l) (k)

IDontWearAny
05-03-2003, 03:28 PM
Yes Princess.....the word Pussy is a good word not bad at all....lol. I am glad to hear that your butch is willing to try, the attempt alone shows hy listens to your desires. Closet..thank you for letting me know I'm not alone..hehe

herjewel
05-05-2003, 07:10 AM
Ok, How did I miss this thread for so long???? Geesh, and it is one of my favorite topics!

I love eating pussy. I am so thankful to have been in relationships with butches who would eagerly remove the harness... or better yet, let me do it. Nothing is better than crazy hot sex with a butch, then, once they are all wet and hot, finishing things for them with a little "play" sans harness.

Yeesh... I gotta stop reading this stuff, single life is Hell! LOL

Jewel

taino
05-07-2003, 12:15 PM
How did I end here? Anyways is Caliente in here!

I Love when a femme eats my pussy and I am glad there are some many of you out there. sometimes I meet some girls that won't do it and truly sucks.

It's very, very, very hot when a girl takes off my dick and licks my pussy (after sucking my dick).

Princess2003
05-07-2003, 12:40 PM
just checking in to read the other posts...lol(6)

Wytch
05-08-2003, 02:39 PM
or so i am told.

my butch wife is very comfortable with me licking her pussy...fingering her pussy...and she also likes it when I strap-on for her.

i don't know...something about me with a cock makes her laugh and turns her on at the same time.

femme pussy eaters rule!

Apocalipstic
05-08-2003, 03:07 PM
LOVE it!
Cant get enough!!

I especially enjoy it with big bad butches who are not expecting it!
heheheh.....

what a hot thread!

IDontWearAny
05-08-2003, 03:56 PM
Yes I agree nothing better then the *Big Bad Ass* spread out on my bed waiting for the first hint of my tongue to glide across that throbbin clit...Oh Princess my dear...PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY...lol I am really so happy fellow femmes came in here and were willing to confess to the ever so sweet taste that pussy can leave in your mouth...

goodboi
05-09-2003, 07:11 AM
i said it before and i'll say it again.

I just love you grrlz!!!

Chas
05-09-2003, 07:31 AM
IDon'tWearAny: darlin' you are just wicked...*grins*

latinabutch
05-10-2003, 04:38 PM
I have to catch my breath before I reply to this.. give me a minute....

Ok... I have to admit. Since my origin is from another country, I was never exposed to the titles: stone butch, stone femme, etc etc... When I learned of the meaning of these titles, I was like... :o I couldn't believe that a woman wouldnt like to be pleased....
I think it is a major turn on that me, being a butch, can have such an intense "fucking" session with my lover where there is roleplay. I mean, this would be the act:

When we are in the heat of passion, I like to have my woman get on top of me and ride me, no cock at first, just grind me and imagine.. A mindfuck is really interesting... I'll ask her to imagine and create... The talk is so good, she gets wet and slippery. To the point where she reaches her climax and her cum slides down on me, on my "cosa" (spanish for pussy), then she slowly slides down and tastes herself on me.. I like to grab her hair and pull it, take control of her every move and have her look at me when she's giving me pleasure.. I want her to taste me and drink of me but not make me cum just yet.. I want her to tease me and tell her that i can't wait to strap it on for her..
Her every move excites me.. I watch her body, her back muscle joints as she moves.. her ass as it is up in the air exposing herself for me through the mirror on the wall..
She digs with her tongue this desire i have to please her...
As I get to reach my climax, I reach for my strap on and put it on while she watches me.. then once it's on, she puts her mouth around it and sucks it wet, works it really well, she even slides her tongue down to the base and finds her way to my "cosa" to lick it and make me so hard... At that point she gets in position..

You can figure the rest...

Ginger Graham03
05-10-2003, 10:42 PM
Absolutely! If the butch wants it, the butch gets it....and I will moan all the while.

IDontWearAny
05-11-2003, 08:00 AM
Ok now that I'm wet...it's nice that I was able to read that on such a peaceful morning. I will surely be thinking about that LB in my shower ty (6) I love the openness we share around here.

Chas
05-11-2003, 09:09 AM
you SAY your going to go shower then you post that!?!?!.....*pointing to your diary*... what a cheater....*chuckles*

IDontWearAny
05-11-2003, 09:13 AM
Hmm I was caught on my way to the shower...I'll never tell but believe it was worth putting my shower off for a few.lol

Chas
05-11-2003, 09:16 AM
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.....and it was!!!... *nodding in agreement*

latinabutch
05-11-2003, 09:19 AM
why thank you Chas!!! cool avatar by the way... (y)

Chas
05-11-2003, 09:25 AM
hey thanks..*grins*....

latinabutch
05-11-2003, 09:27 AM
IDontWearAny; do you need someone to scrub your back in the shower???

WetFromAShower
05-11-2003, 04:06 PM
(Watching Her Get Ready For Her Shower And She Looks At Me And Asks If I'm Ready.... *Thinking* I'm More Than Ready... ) Hey Wait I'll Just Make This A Thread... Thanks For The Idea....

*goin to Make This Into a Thread...*
Ok, It's Done... It's Under ~> Forums > SEX, RELATIONSHIPS, DATING, EROTICA, & POETRY > The Dance! Butch-Femme Sex > Butch Sexuality > Are You Ready (Part 1)
If Anyone Wants To read It..... :$
~Wet~

IDontWearAny
05-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Wet...lol how nice of you to put a link to your thread in mine..lol Oh help in the shower..is that what I just read?

WetFromAShower
05-12-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by IDontWearAny
Wet...lol how nice of you to put a link to your thread in mine..lol Oh help in the shower..is that what I just read?

LOL.... Remembering A Shower I Took With My BabyGirl... I Wanted To Write In How I Imagin What It Would Be Like Giving Up My Butch Pussy To Her... However, It Turned Out Longer Than What I Thought So I Didn't Want To Go Off Track In Your Thread.. But Part 2 Should Fit Right In Your Thread.... This Is A Three Parter Story... Which In Hopes Will Come True Sometime Soon... ;) For The Most Part... Soooo Whatcha Think...?
I Just Love Your Respondes To Stories You've Read... Very Direct, Bold And Imaginable... (l) (k) (l)

Yours Truly, xoxoxo
~Wet~ (l)

tlmginger
05-12-2003, 03:25 PM
OK not to take away from this but....This is my take!
I dont believe in lables. To me they dont mean anything. I am a Tomboy who loves my Lady. To be completly honest I love to strap in on for her and she loves to for me aswell. I love to lick her petal and she mine aswell. There are no limits to the pleasure you can bring one another or how you bring it.....JUST BRING IT!

ThinkPynk
06-09-2003, 02:49 PM
I (l) butch pussy too...
I like to eat it, suck it, touch it,
(k) it!!!! All of the above.

stormyz_destiny
06-09-2003, 03:50 PM
Totally agree...love it!

cuddleme
06-10-2003, 07:44 AM
whew shouldnt have read this thread at work. its almost lunchtimethough and i think i need to run home during lunch. :$

love the thread idont. there is nothing sexier thena butch who wants me to go down. i have no problem with it infact i absolutely love it.

^5 to for the thread.

FemmBeauty21
06-10-2003, 08:49 AM
Hello everyone, i'm new to the group. But in response to your post, im also a femme who enjoys making love to a woman. Though many butches dont like to be touched or handled in that way. But nevertheless I like to play my part to. (k)

butterfly_fantasy
06-19-2003, 01:49 PM
this is the best post ive seen in a while.. i love to eat pussy!

RaineBird
06-19-2003, 03:32 PM
As much as i lovvvve to receive pleasure....i lovve it just as much to give pleasure...there is nothing like it.

just want to give my 2cents

foxx(k)

SueGreenberg
06-19-2003, 03:54 PM
There is nothing better than sucking, licking, biting, nibbling, gently chewing a butch's pussy...and if they pack...all the better!!!Leaving my red lipstick all over them...what a turn on! Feeling their thighs grip my head, their hands on my hair....and hearing their guttural sounds...and my eyes never breaking contact with theirs......it's getting kind of warm in here now....

IDontWearAny
06-19-2003, 04:06 PM
Oh yes I will be giving you all a story to show my love.....lol TY to all that have come in here and told me how you feel. My computer is being a bitch so I'll be hoping I can put this one down tonight.

PunkRawkAlec
06-19-2003, 04:43 PM
I don't care how butch I am, I still bottom out every now and again. This butch has gotta get hys. Especially considering the only way I've ever been able to cum is to the feeling of a sweet or dirty femme gurls soft toungue lapping at my clit. In the words of Tribe 8: "Butch in the street, Femme in the sheets. She likes to get plowed just like anyone else, Don't let her fool ya, She's femme to the bone"

butterfly_fantasy
06-19-2003, 05:28 PM
i luv this post...its hot in herre!

IDontWearAny
06-19-2003, 08:38 PM
God I swear my body is on fire. She has me so worked up that if something isn't in my mouth or pussy soon I'm going to die. I want her pussy...I want it bad. How can I do this..how can I tell this Butch that I want her pussy in my mouth? I'm such a little slut for her. I let her have my pussy anytime she see's fit. I'm her's but tonight I want her to be mine. She is like my prey and her pussy my last meal.
I let her have control..she has me face down on the bed. Her favorite position for viewing. I can feel her hand trailing down my back...I know what is coming. She is going to warm me up first. Get me so needy that I will not dare to even move and inch from her. Her hand has reach my ass. She grabbed on to the muscle and squeezes it tight. Such a firm grip..god I love her hands. They are such a tool that she mastered years ago. I can feel her pull back and I dare not brace myself because she will make it hurt. She knows when I bear down...*smack* She chuckles and tells me that I'm a little whore for pain. Tonight she doesn't know it but I'm going to eat her pussy. I have it set in my mind. As she begins to rub the red off my ass I lean up and put my pussy as close to her as I can get it. I want her to smell me...I want her mouth to water and her pussy to be wet under the leather. I reach under and rub my finger up and down my spread so that she can hear how wet I am for her. How wet I am for the thought of finally tasting her.
"Wow baby, you are wet tonight!" Yeah and only I know why. She has moved her hand around to the inside of my thigh and is making sure I can feel how hard she is. How ready she is to work her magic on me. I am almost lost in this as she takes the tip and starts rubbing my pussy. I back into it as if saying "please give me more." I can feel my lips swelling and pussy turning red. She rolled me over and grabbed my jaw. "Look at me Kathryn," "look me in the eyes as I touch you." I look up and see her...such a beautiful butch. Such a work of heaven I have here with me. I have to keep it set in my head that I am going to go down on her. If not I will lose myself in her. I will again give her all control and be her slut. Not tonight, tonight I will have her spread and willing to give me all.
As I look into her eyes I can see her power. I can feel the chills rolling over my smooth skin from the pleasure that her hands are giving to me. The weight of her muscular body feels so good...so reassuring. She hasn't taken her eyes from mine as she reaches my nipple. She knows how crazy it drives me when she makes them burn. She nibbles at first, then gives them a twist. I want her to bite me. I want her to hurt me...She knows this and smiles. As I watch she clenches my nipple between her teeth and bites. A fever rolls up my spine as the fire leaves my nipple and travels to my brain. She releases and laughs... "you are so easy to please." Her knee is between my legs and I have started to work my pussy on it. I can feel the pressure she is giving and I want to fuck her knee like it is her cock. I am easy...I am such a cum slut for her. I try to look down...I want to see my body next to hers. Again she grabs me...this time by the hair.... " Kathryn, I told you to look into my eyes!" "Stop thinking about what is coming next and just feel me!" "You are such a greedy little bitch."
I can't concentrate...I am fucking this all up!!! I am so hungry to get down there I have forgotten what she has commanded of me. If I don't stop she will take total control and I will never get my chance. So I look back into her eyes...and give her a look as if to say sorry. I know this does nothing for her...She is way beyond the puppy dog eyes as a way to get out of things. She slaps my face and tells me to cut the shit. I am risking so much for just a taste. The ultimate in punishments she will walk away and never fuck me again. As I begin to rethink what I am about to try she reaches her hand down to the inside of my thigh. Yes, I want to feel her inside of me. I have for weeks now been such a student to her. I have mentally taken note of every little thing she does to make my pussy hers.
She never goes right for my clit. Always such a tease. I ask her if it is ok to look away. She says no..and begins to run her fingers around my pussy. She tells me something is up and she is going to taste me to see what I have been doing. Forcing two fingers in and twisting them to assure she gets a good amount of my pussy juice on her fingers she pulls out. Brings her fingers to her mouth and taste. "Ok, nobody else has been here...so what is it?" "You are not yourself tonight..I can smell fear." "What is it that you are hiding from me." God I'm fucked now... "I am going to give you one chance and one chance only to tell me." What the fuck do I do...If I tell her what will she do...?If I don't I am in for it. She has always told me to be honest...she has always taught me that honesty is the best policy. I take a breath...wait a second and say. "I want to taste your pussy...Please."
She does not say one word. She does not move her eyes from mine. My heart is racing and my breathing is giving me away. I can't move, I am frozen there in her eyes. I hear her moving. I hear the buckles. The leather hit the bed.... "You wanna taste my pussy....Baby" "Yes" I could say no more. I couldn't read her. I had no idea what was about to happen. She reached her hand into my hair near my neck. She took a fistful and wrapped it around her fingers. When I thought she was about to wrip my neck back....she did just the opposite. She gently pulled me up to meet her mouth. She kissed me so deeply I had no idea what to do. As I kissed her back she was sliding herself off the bed. She worked me slowly to the edge and guided me to my knees before her.
She told me to listen... "You will eat my pussy." "You will eat my pussy like it's your last meal." "While you are eating my pussy you are not allowed to say a word." "You will not look at me...only listen." "Listen good...this will be your lesson on eating pussy."

IDontWearAny
06-19-2003, 08:40 PM
Holy fuck my pussy was on fire. I swear hearing the tone in her voice set me into this primal rage. I wanted to show her how well I could listen. I wanted to learn this lesson she was about to teach. Kneeling there I could smell her. I could tell this was turning her on. She told me to look at it...to really look at the pussy I was about to eat. She raised one leg to the bed. I ran my eyes over every inch I was able to see. I observed each and every fold of skin. I could see the hood covering her clit. I could see she clipped the hair short. I could see her lips hanging there as a gate to her hole. She told me that you never go right for the clit until it is ready. She had me running my hands along the inside of her thighs. Up around the pussy and circling back down to the other leg. She had me do the same with my tongue. I could see she was getting wetter and she moved her other hand to my throat. She told me to taste her pussy. Finally I tasted her...I went from the spot where her lips were thinnest down to her middle. She tasted so pure...So sweet the taste was making my mouth water. She told me to slow down... "Don't act so hungry." I slowed down and began to really enjoy her. I followed each one of her prompts and was getting everything I had imagined.
Her clit was swollen and she told me it was ready. She moved my mouth away from her pussy and put her finger in it. I sucked it like it was her cock and she worked my head back in forth. She pulled her finger from my mouth and ran it over my lips. "You are good Baby..you can eat some pussy." I was about to explode. She pushed my face back into her pussy and had me circling the clit. I could feel her hips working it into me. I was dripping wet and could feel myself glazing the inside of my thigh. Finally I was able to lick the entire clit. She had me rolling it around on my tongue. She was hard...I flattened my tongue out and ran it along her entire spread. She had me put my tongue into her opening. I pushed it around and lapped up her juice. This was amazing...I was falling in love with her pussy. I force my face into her pussy and moved my tongue in and out of her. I worked my way back up to her clit and began to suck. She had me pulling on her clit with gentle suction and running my tongue around it. I could feel her fucking my face. I had this butch dripping wet and fucking my face. She was about to cum...I could tell. I released the suction and flicked her clit with my tongue. Her motion spread up and she told me to blow her. I began sucking her clit again and with my eyes closed I was transformed....I was giving her the best blow job of her life. I was sucking her cock from head to balls. I was licking her clit and blowing her at the same time. "You are such a fucking whore....eat my pussy bitch!" She forced my face deeper and came in my mouth....
I couldn't believe it....I had just made her cum! My pussy was in such need....She pulled me to my feet by my hair. She stuck her tongue in my mouth...She pulled back and laughed. "I'm ready for bed...you better leave." She tossed my clothes at me.... "shut the door on the way out." What....I didn't know what to. She laughed again at me... "Aren't ya glad ya wanted to eat my pussy instead of fuck my cock"....

butterfly_fantasy
06-20-2003, 09:18 AM
im soo ashamed!:$

deV
06-20-2003, 09:29 AM
loved that....

you gotta love it when the boi/butch..has their legs over their head, and is screaming for you to ram it harder into them, and fuck them like the boi. you really are....

hahahah omggggg and 'im at work...how can i get through the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

~growlsssssssssss as i eat my lunch..and dammit it aint chicken

deV

PunkRawkAlec
06-20-2003, 09:43 AM
Un-fuckin-real...Every inch of this is flawless, and very fuckin hot...My favorite parts, I like how your blowin hym, but best of all is the end, "thats right bitch, I'm done, you can go now!" It's so evil and its so bad-ass. Did I say evil yet? Evil can never be over-rated, it's so fun to be evil! Hy gets hys and tells ya to leave, with a nice little ironic comment at the end rubbing salt in the wound!

IDontWearAny
06-20-2003, 11:46 AM
butterfly_fantasy----Ok I must know what has you ashamed?
DeV....I swear recalling each detail of this put me back to this day....this day where I was given what I wanted and walked away empty...yet filled. I wanted/needed to just get one taste...yet I left missing my fav thing her cock...she still ID's as a she...
Punk...I am so lost in your June C story and the 19yr old that I can't get these dirty little thoughts of yours out of *MY* head. I swear I just wanna put my teeth into the raw of your flesh!!!

deV
06-20-2003, 12:00 PM
yea, ya gotta love evil...especially when they say no strings, just pure fucking, then ya get up after your done, go down to eat dinner and they say..umm honey are you gonna lay with me...
hehe a fuck doesnt deserve a snuggle LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~hi 5's

DaanaTS
06-29-2003, 02:49 PM
*Whew*
Is it getting hot in here, or what? ;)
I love to give as well as receive..maybe even more
And I can give for just hours *Yummy*
If I never get to 'recieve'properly...I'd love to live out my days giving extreme pleasure to the love of my life...well, whenever I shall meet her.... *Sigh*
Well that's my 2 cents worth
take care and hope everyone's having a wonderful week-end
Peace Out
Daana

TealStealth
07-16-2003, 05:07 PM
Wow....talk about hot. FYI..There is a vacumn lock harness by Doc Johnson..UltraHarness 3000...you can keep the harness on and your pussy is very accessible for ANYTHING else...excuse me while I continue this fantasy....

mimi
07-16-2003, 08:30 PM
There is nothing sexier to me than a butch who will let me show my affection, desire and need to please, not every day or night, but often enough to keep the butch off guard, and me... a happy girl. Of course, my favorite spot is between my butches thighs, whether said butch is backside up, or belly up ;)

Thanks for a great thread!

*sighing for want of that rare and confident butch*

Mimi

grrlygrrl
07-17-2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by beeshnarob
Yes Ma'am... we are here... not to worry.

Pussy Lick'n Butch Luv'n Femmes Unite

:P Beesh

that is so what i am talking about...i actually had an ex- tell me...~*you don't look like the kind of grrl that would like to eat pussy*~....ah-hem...

yes i am such a grrl...and yes i am such a femme...but what's the point of being with your boi...if you can't taste them????

(k)(k)

IDontWearAny
07-17-2003, 07:02 AM
glad this thread is still going. It has been a while since I sampled the goods..lol I guess good things come to those who wait. (k) ladies for taking the time to say hell yeah! TS I'll keep that in mind..lol

grrrlll
07-17-2003, 08:33 AM
For me, the butch in my life has to be first and formost a LESBIAN. Likes to give AND receive. Toys optional, but I must be abe to touch and eat her out just as much as she does me *evil evil grin here* I am a queer for god's sake(6)

EmprissKim
07-23-2003, 07:42 PM
I love it when my butch has been listening to me scream her name for a good long time....once I am done, I need to taste her (if she did not cum on top of me first). That clit of hers is usually pretty hard and ready when I get to it....nothing like accepting her orgasmic gift...

femme_kissez
07-25-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by ThinkPynk
I (l) butch pussy too...
I like to eat it, suck it, touch it,
(k) it!!!! All of the above.

Yep...me too...couldn't have said it better ~~~~ Love it! :)

Aurorak627
08-01-2003, 07:21 AM
Pussy eatting is a wonderful thing. I love to go down on my wonderful soft butch. No offense to the stone butches but dang you dont know what ya missin.

Hercrzygirl
08-02-2003, 11:01 AM
I hear ya Wytch! I am with your butch on this one! I love for my femme babe to eat my pussy, and she is damn good at it. She can do anything she wants with me, lick me, suck me, finger me and strap it on every once in awhile too! Something about my femme making me cum in that way.. DAMN... getting hot just thinking about it! However, she is the only femme I have ever let strap it on for me. She loves it, and I love it (sometimes). I think it is moreso the emotional and passionate connection I feel with her when she is inside of me that just does it! Oh, and to see the enjoyment and desire in her face is such a turn on!

Oh, and Yes, the stones are definitely missing out girl!!!!!

ALovedTomboy
08-11-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Princess2003
I am with someone who is stone butch...I soooooooo want to go down on hym but hy is not into it at this point...Hy did indicate that we could possibley experiment with this down the road but that it absolutely would not become something we would regularly do because it just wasn't for hym...(l) (k)

I just wish I had gotten in on the ground floor of this thread! I lo0ove this topic, okay that said here's my two cents...

'Ya know Princess? I was once with a stone butch who said somethin' kinda like that, and then one night, I just stopped begging ta do it & woke hym up on my knees with hys pussy wet in my mouth. This stopped being a point of discussion thereafter.

(a)

After that night, we'd ~wrestle~ over it :literally: (thinkin' goodtimes...) and if I wound up on top and just happened ta I dunno 'accidently on purpose' flip hym not much was said other than the fact that thank the goddess I didn't need a road map. ~smiles~

Let me just say, that I ADORE my GentleButch! I think it takes a mighty fine, strong butch ta let hys femme take the wheel every once in a while. Truthfully, I could live right there between hys thighs clinched tightly around me, hym pullin' my hair with hym riding my mouth...my tongue.

I live in that moment totally...(l)

(l) (l)

= Nick, is just the best thang evah to hit my life. =

annersg
08-11-2003, 08:52 PM
I lovelovelove to go down on, give head to and eat out my boi and any other person I'm w/.

I love being physically that close to someone. I love knowing that I am getting someone off.

However, it's not everyone's thing and I'm totally down w/ butches or whoever else sayin they're just not comfy w/ it.

*heavy sigh*

Damn that respecting of boundaries bit. lol.

babygirl38
08-20-2003, 02:24 PM
I absolutely love eating pussy. To see a butch laying there weak and unable to move just makes my day. To have hym cum so damn hard in my mouth turns me on so much. Talk about a turn on. So no you are not the only one. It's my one of my favorite things to do and my gf loves that it is!

Wytch
08-20-2003, 02:33 PM
good to see this thread is still going and that femme's are still enjoying butch pussy! (a)

Wytch
08-20-2003, 02:34 PM
wow...that last post made me an addict!!!!! yes i am addicted to...ummmm....lots of things. :$

Garden Faerie
08-20-2003, 06:12 PM
LoL..I guess I am the only one..lol I see people have read but not replied. I feel so dirty, lol I think I'm pulling it.

You are not the only one. I, myself, as a femme love going down 'town' too. I feel that if they can pleasure me that way and they are willing I will please them the same. So girl ^5 because you are NOT the only femme that loves it.

ALovedTomboy
08-20-2003, 06:20 PM
i love that i am able to love hym completely without restrictions of any kind! i'm not sure what i'd do if ever i couldn't kneel down and um, show my uh, appreciation. i so adore hym & lo0ove oh so much that i get ta give as well as recieve, afterall the real pleasure is in the giving!

DianeQ
08-20-2003, 07:30 PM
Lordy, Mildred. Lock up the children! And Grandma! My monitor's a smokin' agin! :)

DianeQ
08-20-2003, 07:41 PM
Lordy, Mildred. Lock up the children! And Grandma! My monitor's a smokin' agin! :)

femme4u02
09-13-2003, 11:04 AM
legs spread wide...pussy lips swollen and throbbing.....hmmmm.....clit hard.........me crawling seductively towards her.......she wants it....she NEEDS it.....she LET'S me have it......to suck, lick, play, tease, to TEAR into.....gentle pressure........stomach and back arching and beckoning......hmmm.......pussy.......DIVINE.......do I like to eat pussy??....NAHHHHH............I LOVE IT.......(k)

FireHeart
09-13-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by femme4u02
legs spread wide...pussy lips swollen and throbbing.....hmmmm.....clit hard.........me crawling seductively towards her.......she wants it....she NEEDS it.....she LET'S me have it......to suck, lick, play, tease, to TEAR into.....gentle pressure........stomach and back arching and beckoning......hmmm.......pussy.......DIVINE.......do I like to eat pussy??....NAHHHHH............I LOVE IT.......(k)

:o Where are my heart pills????

femme4u02
09-13-2003, 07:06 PM
Ahhhh........bringing in the stretcher for you Fire Heart.....you wouldn't need heart pills now wood you ?.....

Femme4u02 looking around and assessing the situation....calls for 911......

unbottons trench coat to expose nothing but FEMME FATALE KNEE HIGH BOOTS.......straddles Fire Heart and is getting ready to give mouth to mouth......

ahhhhh.....here come the paramedics......shit this story could get good.......LMAO......(k)

FireHeart
09-13-2003, 10:10 PM
<cracking an eyelid open enough to see 2 long legs >
:o

femme4u02
09-13-2003, 10:54 PM
Of course high heels....long legs with body shimmer.....

(k)

FireHeart
09-13-2003, 10:58 PM
cough, gasp,
I smell leather!
<thud>
Out again!

JunkieForHysLove
09-25-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Kyssme
AMEN!!!!

I'll see your AMEN and I'll raise you a HALLELUJAH! lol . . . You are definitely not the only one! I thought I was, but apparently the jury is in, and I was wrong. . . oh yeah, and you should certainly write more stuff like that. . . but don't let me read it unless I have hours of free time ahead of me. lol *weg*

~Cheridan~

SoFToucH
09-29-2003, 02:53 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Im looking for the single femms in here.... <weg> ya'll driving this single boi crazy!!!!!

ajacakes
09-29-2003, 02:57 PM
Casting yet another femme vote for eating butch pussy! (l) Nothing like it, is there, girls?

xoxo,

Ajacakes

ALovedTomboy
09-30-2003, 11:19 AM
i (l) butch pussy...!

&

i (adore) butch-cock...!

i just love my GentleButch!

*sigh* (f)

boicrzygrrl
04-14-2004, 12:15 PM

Nope, you are not alone! Hell, I thought maybe I had written that post! I too identify as a LESBIAN femme, which means (to me) that I can eat pussy/suck butch cock and LOVE it! Not so sure about the submission part, but I love to make my butch cum with my mouth. Around the harness though, never thought of that!

peace!

SnugglyGirl007
04-14-2004, 07:37 PM
You are SO not the only one. I love, love, love everything about a butch. I love to take anything on her body and turn it on!

Butch Kitty Lover In The House!!!

rachealbug
04-25-2004, 01:41 PM
right there with ya!!!

sweetboi
04-25-2004, 01:49 PM
this forum......grrrrr....u all have me soooo hot and bothered!.......thank god for u pussy eatin luvin luvly femmes out there.............thank god...heheh....mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1PlayfulFemme
05-08-2004, 07:41 PM
*Smile* I have found it impossible to be with a stone butch...I need to know I can seduce my love...and as much as any woman likes to hear that just touching them is enough to pleasure her butch, I love knowing how wet I make her..and how easily I can pleasure her with my touch or my tongue...I love everything about making love WITH my partner...from the first kiss to the last kiss...her touches, her smells, the way her fingers feel on my skin, the way she feels under my fingers, the way she tastes, the sounds she makes...
*Smiles* It really is getting a bit warm in here...

SlimsTwin
05-08-2004, 07:55 PM
This boi would love to be the one your doing these things to!
Damn girl, you sure know how to turn a boi on!

butcharoni
05-20-2004, 10:53 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!(})

iamlauren
05-24-2004, 11:15 AM
First let me say that I love eating Butch pussy...just LOVE it. I have been with only one Butch boi who was uncomfortable with me devouring hym...hy wasn't around too long needless to say.

I prefer bois who like sampling my oral talents...lol

Most of the bois I have been with really enjoy watching me suck butch cock and I truly enjoy doing that, but whose to say a femme can't slide a pretty finger behind hys harness and turn magic circles around hys bud while providing hym the visual...Then, when hy is about to cum digiitally (;-)) I cover hym with my mouth to finish hym. Some of the best O's my lovers have had have been in just this manner.
I say if you have talent, USE IT!
I have talent...and I love using it.

Aura
05-31-2004, 12:58 AM
I also am definately a happy member of the butch-luvin-pussy-eatin crowd.

When I make love to a woman with my mouth... my hands... my nose.... my whole body, it can get me more wet and hard faster then almost anything else.

And I have plenty of hair that can be used to manipulate me in just the right place to please.

holy fuck... its hot in here....

Its got to be bad for my health to read hot threads like this. I need someone who wants me this way, and who wants to give.
Its definately a give and take thing. I need both. I hunger for both.

And I will be back to say more... but right now I am boiling over after reading this whole thread. I think I will take in some fresh air while I umm... try not to think about the wonderful taste of pussy on my tongue... the musky sweet smell of it... the sensation of the wetness all over my face as I crave to bury myself in it.

whew.
Aura

Lorelei
05-31-2004, 11:06 AM
You know what my first 2 butches did not like being touched at all..anywhere down there..but my rescent x that I met loved to have her pussy eaten..granted to say it was my first time because all the other butches before did not want me anywhere down there..I love intaking the smell and the wetness as it covers my face..feeling the cum drip down my mouth..and hearing her moan and pant in the back ground..feeling her insides vibrate as she is filled with exstacy..I do like it alot :) why not please a butch like she pleases you!

hym
09-13-2004, 11:07 PM
IDontWearAny- I know of a third thread that you could post in (http://www.butch-femme.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=13744) where your comments will be more than welcome.

*grabs towel and water* I don't know how I made it past the intial post without losing my mind. Thank God you are not the only one! This thread has been most enjoyable to read...*clicking to subscribe*...I'll be back.

Bigbadbutch
09-14-2004, 02:58 PM
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) to all my fellow femmes that are brave enough to put it out there. I am so very happy that I am not alone. LOL you may all think I am crazy but honestly I have been looked at like I am a freak when I have tried to even talk about it with some people here. Handing out bottled water and towels for the butches that may find their way in here..lol Thanks again ladies, wishing I had some fine ass butch up in my bed to practice on..lol Ya'll be safe and have a great weekend.

Maybe you should move to AZ. The lesbians here don't like to anything but cunnilingus.

hot-blonde-butch
09-18-2004, 03:26 PM
This Butch loves to give and to receive oral...never say never to a lovely lady.

Jsgirl
09-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Dammmnnnn, I wish I could get my sexy stud like that! I don't know, I think my booh is too scared that she's gonna like it. She's one of those studs that believe that the femme should always receive and the stud should always give during sex. I, of course, believe different because I can be versatile in the bedroom, however, my stud has experienced my tongue before and she enjoyed it. I just wish I could be that damn detailed..............you know..................maybe I will try this s**t tonight, so thanks in advance for the ideas. Wish me luck in hopes that it will work out.

happilytaken
09-24-2004, 06:55 AM
I absolutely LOVE going down on my butch. When her hips start bucking like crazy I just grab on and enjoy the ride......my tounge staying on her clit for dear life. I love the noises she makes, lets me know I'm doing something right. Seeing her open for me takes my breath away........damn she's hot! The taste of her is mind blowing!

Meghanna
09-25-2004, 05:43 AM
She wasn't going to let me
But I was persistent and worked my way down to between her thighs. There is nothing as sexy and intoxicating as the taste of a butch on my tongue. I can remember that first lick... I still get wet when I think about it. She went still... she stopped trying to pull me back up... her breath came out in a shudder. She was no less butch with me going down on her... she still was the one in control, she still was the stronger one... and god I just wanted her to cum all over me...
I licked her fast... she tangled a strong hand in my long hair and moved her hips against my face. I licked harder. She held her hand firmly so I was crushed against her. I could breathe in her butch scent as I devoured her. I was starved and she held me to the source of fulfillment.. grinding my face into her. When she came her whole body jerked off the bed. She pushed me away... I watched her spasm. The fine sheet of sweat on her thighs and stomach, the taste of her on my tongue.
When she was able to catch her breath I think she told me I was a keeper... Funny how she let me get away.

its not wrong to remember right?lol... damn I sure hope not

daphne
09-25-2004, 06:32 AM
She wasn't going to let me
But I was persistent and worked my way down to between her thighs. There is nothing as sexy and intoxicating as the taste of a butch on my tongue. I can remember that first lick... I still get wet when I think about it. She went still... she stopped trying to pull me back up... her breath came out in a shudder. She was no less butch with me going down on her... she still was the one in control, she still was the stronger one... and god I just wanted her to cum all over me...
I licked her fast... she tangled a strong hand in my long hair and moved her hips against my face. I licked harder. She held her hand firmly so I was crushed against her. I could breathe in her butch scent as I devoured her. I was starved and she held me to the source of fulfillment.. grinding my face into her. When she came her whole body jerked off the bed. She pushed me away... I watched her spasm. The fine sheet of sweat on her thighs and stomach, the taste of her on my tongue.
When she was able to catch her breath I think she told me I was a keeper... Funny how she let me get away.

its not wrong to remember right?lol... damn I sure hope not

Wow. I think we have the same ex. ;) Thank you for writing this.

Another femme raising her hand and waving it about wildly. I have dated and loved stone butches, but my heart is at its most content when I can be my toppy, saucy, dommey self. Eating pussy is definitely high on my list.

Great thread. Important thread. Too much silence around this topic.
xoxo
Daphne

hym
09-25-2004, 07:36 AM
There is nothing as sexy and intoxicating as the taste of a butch on my tongue...
As my grrrl would say, "Good God Bless America!"

softwhyspers
09-25-2004, 07:42 AM
*waves*.. hi my names Soft and I also love to please my butch orally...sigh

all i can say is i love it that my Daddy likes me to please him and allows it.. there is nothing like watching your guys eyes roll back right before he lets out that growl us femmes love so much and explodes all over you.. chanting to myself.. 46 more days.. 46 more days....46 more days....

DCsRaeRae
10-06-2004, 11:42 AM
I have to agree with one of the earlier posts.. Eating pussy was one of the main reasons I came out. I never really thought about or realized that there were some women out there that don't like it. I can't imagine living without it. The act of it.. the taste of it.. *blushes cause I'm at work and good god if they knew what I was reading..lol* If I could feast upon it 24/7 I would do just that.. trust. Thanks to the lovely lady that started this thread and I am proud to say I am a pussy lovin femme!!

~Busty ;)

DeliriumGoddess
10-11-2004, 01:34 PM
Hey Ladies!
Most of us do identify as lesbian...it's only natural to like pussy, right?

Unfortunately I'm not usually allowed to touch my Butch that way.

I do miss it sometimes, but I just try to respect what hy likes...and there's a lot daddy can do to make up for that ;)

It just seems like the more hard core butch they are the less they want you touching their girlie parts!

I guess there's very little you can do about it when you like 'em real butch

~kissses (S)

DeliriumGoddess
10-11-2004, 02:09 PM
k, I just tried to edit my post, but it didn't work.

I would like to change the word 'most' to 'many'

I realize a lot of us do not identify as lesbian, so maybe the word 'most' is innacurate.

~kisses

hym
10-12-2004, 08:39 AM
It just seems like the more hard core butch they are the less they want you touching their girlie parts! I guess there's very little you can do about it when you like 'em real butch ~kissses (S)

DG- This is an assumption. Keep searching.
The hard core butch of your dreams who likes being licked is out there. :)

femmegirl72
10-14-2004, 01:16 PM
It just seems like the more hard core butch they are the less they want you touching their girlie parts!

I guess there's very little you can do about it when you like 'em real butch

I haven't really found this to be true at all. I've been with a range of butches from soft to FTM, and all of them enjoyed receiving oral sex. Though like Meghanna wrote about, it's always been them that still runs the show.

Even had an unfortunate (just in this case) experience with a butch who called herself stone but wanted repeated oral sex performed on her. She didn't have a damn clue what stone, old school, or even butch really meant, though.

Anyway! I love going down on my butch, whether it's her butch cock or herself.

DeliriumGoddess
10-14-2004, 03:25 PM
I have dated maybe more than my share of people ranging from the andro lesbians to another femme to soft butches to stone butches to FTMs.
Puppy happens to be FTM.
It has simply been my experience that butch-ness is a spectrum of strong masculine energy and characteristics in a person.
The more of this energy that an individual has; the more I have noticed this trait.
A lot of times, it takes people a very long time to realize what they really identify as, especially since the fluid concepts of gender and sexuality are constantly evolving in this time and in this society.
But now that I am thinking of it; it seems that only those who may have truly been FTMs were not into the whole 'going down' thing.

This has just been my experience.

I have dated all around the spectrum and I could not be happier being anyone else's wife. :)

(k)

Chazie
10-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Pussy is great!

~Chazie~

jenswomyn
10-30-2004, 06:40 AM
Thank God it's not just me. I swear I thought that I was the only FEMME out here that wanted to go down on my butch. Honestly in the 3 1/2 years we have been together, I've only had the pleasure of doing it (sniff) twice. I loved it, want to do it again. I think it just makes her unsure of her "dyke" status, i don't know. But you guys have given me courage to try try try again. It has been soooooooooooooooooooo long, but i can almost still taste her in my mouth.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....my wheels are turning in this head of mine now.........wonder if i can sneak under those covers tonight and get away with it........... ;) ;) ;)

MissZMindy
11-04-2004, 01:35 PM
No you are not the only one. Now, I wish that I could be happy in a relationship to where we can bring this part back. I miss it.

flirting_femme
11-04-2004, 01:43 PM
I COMPLETELY agree.. there is NOTHING more satisfying then satisfying my butch in EVERY way.. I like to take it nice and slow until I'm sure she's not only comfortable with it.. but she's beggin for it..to be THAT intimate with my butch.. there is nothing that makes me wetter.. okay.. well you get my point! ;)

MissZMindy
11-04-2004, 10:18 PM
I didn't get a chance earlier to read this whole thread. WOW I think my monitor must've melted.........

The first woman I was ever with was femme very much so. She would not allow me to touch her though. I wanted to sooooo badly. It drove me crazy. It's something i had wanted to do for so long and I couldn't. I sure did enjoy everything she did to me though, wow!

I was with my 2nd ever woman before I got the opportunity. It's incredible and Ilove it.

Rockinonahigh
11-22-2004, 02:02 PM
(6) (6) WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!I wish my baby had stayed a little longer,She left about an hour ago to go home to Texas.We should have read this togteher cause she would have agreed with you all.
HOT____DAM!!!!!!!! my wranglers are on fire ;) ;) maybe I can catch her before she gets to the border.........reaching for the phone to call.......(cell phone)....ring..ring.. ring.....Hey BabyCakes ....could you turn arround and come back to LA? There is a fire in my pants you need to put ........YES...in
20 minits........HOT DOG hear we go again.
(l) (l) (l) (f) (f) ;) ;)
Thanks Ladies
Rockin

MsAkasha
11-22-2004, 02:28 PM
I have had a plethora of sexual experiences. Ranging from vanilla to leather, men, woman, lesbian, stone butch, etc. I consider myself a Femme Domina Lesbian, whatever that means, lol. This is going to sound strange, but I am the one whom is uncomfortable having someone preform oral sex on me. I feel as though they are just doing it because it is "expected" of them. I very rarely allow someone to have oral sex with me. I have to feel as though the person really wants, desires, can't live without, making love to me. For the past 20 yrs, I have only had experiences with butch or other bio-woman of that nature or beyond. A lot of have been surprised by my aggressivness(sp), all of them except one, have enjoyed having oral sex performed by me. Are there any other femmes that feel this way?

Ms. A.

Bigbadbutch
12-14-2004, 09:39 AM
*looks around* bump
*walks out of the room quietly*

SnugglyGirl007
01-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Ok I posted this in an other thread looking to see if I was the only one but think I put it in the wrong one..lol I really enjoy going down on my lover to be blunt I love to eat pussy. I have run into so many stone f/b here that I am left feeling like I am the only femme out there that enjoys this....Please tell me I am not the only one..lol here goes. I can't believe I am putting this out there but ok maybe I will find I'm not alone.
One of my biggest turn ons is eating butch pussy. I am going to be blunt about it, hope ya'll don't mind. I love when a butch is packing and I know her pussy is dripping wet underneath. My mind races as I think about the way I want that pussy in my mouth. I want all aspects of oral to be involved. I love being a femme that enjoys the taste of my lover in my mouth. I am going to take the cock into my mouth and begin to suck on it. I want to make sure that you can watch me do this. It makes me work harder when I can see your face. So as I work my lips over it, I prefer a shorter one so that I am close to your pussy when I go down on it. I am making sure the entire time that the base is hitting your clit and rubbing it around in the harness. I want your clit to be hard and your pussy screaming to be recognized. I am not going to let you reach orgasm from that though. When I feel your pussy is ready I am going to tease it a bit more. I am going to work around the outside of your pussy around the harness. I want you spread and offering your pussy to me. This is the biggest turn on. Knowing this butch who in no way is submissive is willing to submit to me...I will work my way up tracing my tongue along the harness not leaving one spot untouched. I unhook the harness and work it off of you. At first sight of your pussy I want nothing more then to dive right it but know that this is a moment to be enjoyed. I control you with my eyes. I will show you every movement I intend to make by looking you in the eye and guiding you around. Your clit is nice and hard and waiting for me. I climb on top of you and put our clits together. I will slowly work my hips so that you can feel my wetness mixing with yours. I want you to love how I feel on you. I want to see you below me while I slide along your body. When I can feel our rhythm getting faster I watch your face as I separate our wet bodies. It is now time to enjoy tasting you. Some people go right for the clit. I like to explore each fold of the pussy before I get to the clit. Your juices have worked out onto your thigh so that is where I am going first. The mix of us together taste like the finest flavor my tongue can imagine. I will let you watch me lick your taste off of my lips. I then start with the spot where your lips are the thinnest. In a u shape I will work my tongue along the side of your lip and up over the hood of your clit and back down the other side. If you raise your hips when I hit the top of your clit it's time for me to let my tongue go inside of you. I promise that not one single drop of you wetness is going to hit the sheets without passing a part of my body. I make sure my tongue is sort of dry, I want you to feel it enter you. As a kitten to milk I lap up your pussy juice. I truly want to taste you. I want your juice all over my face. I want to smell you scent on me. I am claiming your pussy for myself at this moment. After I am done working my tongue along the inside of your walls it's time for my finger to help. I don't wear fake nails for this reason. I will start with one finger entering you at a deathly slow speed. In and out I will work it so I can hear how wet your are. I want you to still keep your eyes right on mine. As I slip the other finger in I am going to show you I intent to work your clit now. I like the top of the clit to start with. I like to work my way around the hood and from side to side. I will not touch the most intense area yet. I want to here you talk to me and tell me who's your baby girl. Tell me as I have your wet pussy in my mouth and you are gasping for more. I will flatten my tongue out and apply some pressure on your clit as I work from bottom to top with slow long strokes. My face is so close to your pussy I can feel the heat on me. It's at this moment I gather up your clit softly with a bit of suction and roll it in my mouth as I ever so slightly tug at it. God I love to feel you grinding it into me as I have total control at that moment. My fingers are still working your g-spot and I can feel your pussy tightening around me. I will take my fingers out and have one more taste of you before I let you cum. I also find it a major turn on to put your hand on my pussy and let you feel what this is doing to me. With your pussy juices on my face I want you to move your wet hand from me and taste me. I demand a kiss. Now it is time for me to finish you off. I will tell you I love you...place my finger back inside of you and lower my face. I want you to cum for me. I want to feel you explode in my mouth. As I wrap my lips around you again I take your clit back in with soft steady strokes I can feel you clenching me. Put your hand up in my hair and tell me as you cum. I want you to feel every single stroke of my tongue from the top to the bottom of your clit. As you cum in my mouth I will slow back down and enjoy your offering. This is just the beginning...my love. It's my turn now.

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF BABY JESUS AWAY IN A MANGER, NO YOU ARE NOTTHE ONLY ONE BY FAR!!!

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl this is the best damn post I have read in a long time. OMFG.

(k)

oregon_femme
01-09-2005, 03:44 PM
Raises my hand

Guilty!!

And dont forget to mention Butch Breasts....mmmmmmmm....The BIGGER the Better!!

EnergyInACan
01-09-2005, 07:19 PM
guiltlessly joining the guilty. . . .

providing oral pleeeeeahahahasure is my favorite way to wake up a lover. who needs an alarm clock w/ that kind of a wake up around!

as dusty springfield rang out, "just a little lovin' early in the mornin' beats a cup of coffee for starting off the day."

magnolia

obsessedwithbutch
01-12-2005, 12:52 AM
you shameless whores!!!

can't say anything that could do pussy any *real* justice. its just a really nice thing that should be enjoyed by all! and its underrated. and whoever doesn't enjoy it should just let the rest of us have it.

sweetslildevil
01-12-2005, 01:17 AM
Sheesh, and they say Ambrosia is the food of the Gods
It is my Boi's Kitty I tell ya
Hy does not do the harness thing, so I never get to work both at the same time, Hy is a 501's or tighty whitie type fellow
But that is ok, I like hym like that (6)

BellaBoo
01-12-2005, 02:34 AM
Very nice visual erotic writing WHatsgood for the goose os good for the gander..

katena
01-12-2005, 06:47 AM
Obviosuly not alone!

I love it too! Love spending my time on getting to know how a butch ticks and what she likes. Then once i kno..i can play around..tease and tantilize!

thats why i couldnt be with a stone butch...not that im saying theres summot wrong with it..each to their own n that...but i just love licking!!!!!!

k

softbutchvirgin
01-14-2005, 12:25 AM
Ummmm.... wow...

I just... cant think of a sentence... this is a great thread!!!

FR
01-14-2005, 08:49 PM
well thank heavens for femmes like you ladies!! btw is there a sign up sheet?? lol

lionandlamb
01-31-2005, 05:21 PM
This thread has to stay alive!! I'm another femme who absolutely loves to get down and dirty with my butch. I am so glad to see so many of my sistas feeling the same way!!

hym
01-31-2005, 10:43 PM
This thread has to stay alive!! I'm another femme who absolutely loves to get down and dirty with my butch. I am so glad to see so many of my sistas feeling the same way!!
Hip Hip Hooray..long live this thread and the Good Peeps who post here!

BCtboi
01-31-2005, 10:55 PM
SWEET JESUS!

i have seen the light!

i think i need to be alone now. ;) (6) ;) :$

webbergirl
02-03-2005, 02:55 PM
When I want it I am going to take it.....and" HerButch" would LOVE to give it....strap it, lick it , (k) (k) it makes me the winner...

hym
12-24-2005, 12:07 AM
Last Post - Feb 3, 2005!

*bump, bump*

Is this thing working?

bit
12-24-2005, 12:23 AM
LOL! You bumping threads tonight too, hym? Good for you and Luvin both!

luvin61
12-24-2005, 12:36 AM
LOL! You bumping threads tonight too, hym? Good for you and Luvin both!
:o say it isnt so!! COPYCAT!! heh! :o

lil_lady
12-24-2005, 12:37 AM
I just love this place! Finally a place where I can express my love of eating pussy without feeling like a perv .. lol..

Anyhow, I am a femme who loves to eat out butch pussy. I love to lick it, suck it, touch it and watch it. The thought of making my butch squirm while I have her in my mouth is hotter than hell itself.

EJthebull
12-24-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm glade to see all u ladies think and talk the way u do! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! U rock!!!!!!!
EJ (h)

ALICESHOUSE
12-24-2005, 09:07 PM
(f)

Anyhow, I am a femme who loves to eat out butch pussy. I love to lick it, suck it, touch it and watch it. The thought of making my butch squirm while I have her in my mouth is hotter than hell itself.
(l) *Sigh* (l)

SweetestThing
01-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Great thread....

*subscribing*

pugsthug
01-30-2006, 05:55 PM
This is one of the best threads I have came across..well my girlfriend came across!! As a Butch speaking I love the fact that my femme will do that for me! But on a better note I love the fact she will get enjoyment out of it as well! I want my Fem satisfied!!! And I aim to please! But when My girl looks into my eyes as she's sucking me off...gives me such a high because I know she wants me and ALL of me just as much as I want to give it to her! Her face and the things she does for me is just too HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

pennylesuk
02-17-2006, 05:39 AM
AMEN!!!!

me too me too!!(k) :P

SassyFemme_Aus
02-18-2006, 04:20 PM
It's very early days yet and so I haven't been given that privilege....yet....but goodness, I'm getting very, very hot and bothered thinking about when I am allowed to go there...so yummy...ah, yes......

SassyFemme_Aus

BigButchMistie
01-30-2007, 07:38 PM
:| :| :| Where does a boi find a femme that will do that????? exiting now to go fan myself.. DDDDDAAAAYYYYYYMMMMMM:$

nina_michelle
02-25-2007, 03:51 PM
"Beautiful woman,
I yearn to sail away in your sunset filled with deep pinks and glistening golds,
drown in your waters with the taste of the ocean on my lips."

no you are not the only one....
;)
nina

babyangeleyez
05-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Wow I never knew this thread existed!! I'm femme and I very much love eatin butch pussy!! I have always just "assumed" that all lesbians did it. I've been reading through the all the post and I must say that I have learned something new today.

Nik69
05-21-2007, 05:25 AM
Well, this is one bootchy who loves a femme going down on butch pussy :D

Sparkell
08-30-2007, 09:43 PM
well ill be damned!

thats some sexxy stuff!

NYdaddiOSO
08-31-2007, 05:10 AM
The sight of a beautiful femme going down on me is beautiful! I am all butch and I would NOT have my femme any other way.(y)

Rocky.
09-09-2007, 06:41 PM
finally i hear about the femmes that like to go down...!! best topic in a loooong time

BrutalFemme
09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Yumm....

While I don't associate my boy's genitals with the word pussy at all - I *really* love making him orgasm like that... so good - such a beautiful intimacy and a special gift to show that he's comfortable with me...

Lovesfinalstop
09-17-2007, 12:56 AM
I have to say as a butch lesbian that is one of the hottest things I have ever heard come from a femme. That is one of the reasons I love femme women right there.

FeMmE_AnGeL4BuTcH
03-26-2008, 07:52 PM
You are not the only one I love to please my butch/daddi in that way knowing that they are at their most weakest state and im driving her nutz,with my tounge all over that pussy then for them to pay back girl we be in for some damage,that pussy bout to get punished dam im in need lol

BabyDyke69
03-27-2008, 01:18 AM
I always wanted to lick out a butch. I am craving this so bad right now.

Alizee
03-27-2008, 02:32 AM

ok. I'm telling you, you are definitely not the only one. lol.

OBB Orginal BadBoi
03-27-2008, 04:05 AM
Reminds me of the time I had this sexy latina whispering "que rico" in my ears right after going down on me and making me cum...and well at 1st I was alittle uncomfrontible giving that up to a lover before having my way with her, but after 1/2 a sec I realised how amazingly sexy it was to allow her to get on her hands and knees to please me with her head buried between my legs simply for the sake of cum in her face..

Now I've become much much more spolied by women as over the years I've been known to walk into a party and have a beautiful woman unzip my pants and service me before getting to make formal introducions...much the same way I would say at a glance I always knew which woman would be throwing that pussy at me by the end of the any given night and ussually they do in simular manner.

Anyhow I used to view that privilege as something I only shared with my g/fs and sometimes lovers way after I rocked thier world a 100 times over...becuz there is a certin sense of sexaul power a woman holds on me when she makes me cum that I like holding on too, but I decided it was stupid and there is much more power in surrendering to pleasure so now I'm a total whore for a hot femme who wants to give me head/go down on me /eat me out, but inronicailly while I still love rocking a woman's world and given a hot femme who wants some hot sex I'm always going 2 give it to her (unless I'm spoken for and that woman is not my g/fs/wife ofcourse)...it's just I really am reserved about who I go down on as much as I love eating pussy(and have had relationships where I gave alot of oral as I definately have an oral fixation) it's just not something I generally do with my casual lovers...unless it was an in the moment exception i made which is pretty rare as much much more women have gone down on me then I'll ever go down on.

Well I know this thread is about the femmes so i have side tracked enough and all I have to say is there are many butches who crave having a femme eat them out, suck them off. I know I couldn't have a realtionship were my femme didn't enjoy doing so becuz I consider it part of my sexual needs and if ever I found a femme who could keep up with all my sexaul desires well it would be fair to say that to do so she would have to go down on me aleast everyother day and really there could never be to much except we'ld have to change positions and switch things up becuz for me and sex there very no limit beyound the insane level of nepho I can be with the right woman who can keep up w/me.

So yes that's pretty much an open invite to any super sexy femme to meet me up at the Xrated bliss party at Miami Velvet this friday* and/or I hope this post serves as encouragement to the femmes to keep posting on this thread or give a shout out to the thread I created way back in the day "Butches who loves to get licked and the femmes who love doing it" becuz obviously there are many butches and femmes who enjoy oral sex and many cases on the butch on the recieving end if it. I dare say many more then those who would admit it online here of all places where sometimes it's simply overlooked that butches have those parts or desires at all...when I/we know for a fact many do and it's great to hear them spoken and written about instead of kept as many of our communities taboo list of denied secerts.

dizzeepixie
03-29-2008, 11:51 PM
OO u are by far not the only one. I've seen some resist, but just as many want or talk about it. Please. It's part of satisfying this femme, and the level of intimacy, sharing

PixxieKisses4u
04-07-2008, 02:03 PM
I wasn't aware there was anything better. I wish I could just dive into her sweetness and breathe with my ears that are being drowned in the sound of her moans. I would stay there always.

Mariahgrly
05-05-2008, 07:35 PM
You are far from the only one who loves this special treat.

Serene
05-05-2008, 08:54 PM

Good god I need a smoke....

always2late
05-06-2008, 04:05 PM
wow...cool thread. Well, all I can say is that my ex was a stone butch when she met me....but not when we were over. And no "I Don't Wear Any", you aren't the only one.

whoeveruwantmetob
05-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Wow!!

I could do it-if it wasnt in a kind of feminizing way and my partner wasnt in a submissive position.:$
katy x

smartguy
05-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Not to intrude on the ladies, but that was quite a description! I never was a stone butch for exactly that reason. Now how about trying all that with a clit that has grown a few inches? You can really get somewhere with a few inches to play with. I can never understand why many femmes are afraid of FTMs?

poohbear
05-06-2008, 05:32 PM
um, wow.... this whole thread just made me feel a little......um.... warm and tingly ..:$

Will14
05-14-2008, 08:51 AM
Holy Jesus.... You sound like me babydoll!!! I mean, that is what I do and some more and with some variation of course. I am a transman and anyone who does not know how to go down on a woman and treat her the way she should and needs to be treated should read this thread!!! And yes, I am stone myself. So, it is nice to hear how much some women really want it and need it. Even though, I have heard it before from my lovers... God, you know the begging. Not that I am anything special. I mean really. However, to get a perspective from an unknown source is somehow easier to digest and actually focus on the words without the emotions entangled up in it. Anyhow, reading your thread was a total turn on and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Good Luck in getting what you want... Miss I Don't wear any.

Onyxena
05-25-2008, 05:31 PM
You aren't the only one! I personally like to give blow jobs to my butch and then go at it. So again, you aren't alone.

TIMBERWOLF
05-25-2008, 07:50 PM

Thanks for the water.......I needed that

valboyz2000
05-28-2008, 07:53 PM
I dream of a hot femme wanting to eat my butch pussy! Oh god! I didn't think there were femmes who wanted that! Your post just rocked my fucking world! I will have to take care of that!!!

can_marie_lan
05-28-2008, 11:16 PM
....did I miss this??

Okay...umm..sweetheart as you can see from the last few pages you are obviously NOT the only one.

I must say...it is a thrill.

The heat.

The scent.

The taste.

The softness.

The wetness.

All of it perfection.

willow59
06-03-2008, 06:39 PM
:| :| :|
Where does a boi find a femme that will do that????? exiting now to go fan myself.. DDDDDAAAAYYYYYYMMMMMM:$

errmm........try Nova Scotia.......

Fantastic thread, by the way!
Now - I've not long 'come out' as a femme (way long story) and was dating a Stone Butch for a little while - touching not allowed!! Nada! Nowhere, nohow..... Nothing........so I got into the 'Stone Femme' mindset. But, am presently dating an ultra-masculine Butch, who I 'assumed' was 'Stone' (ie. ex's definition - don't touch) - wrong!!......forgot how much I loved to eat pussy!! (especially 'butch-cock' - and I don't mean the strap-on variety) It's like coming home! LOL!! .......never 'assume'.........
To be able to get an enthusiastic response (ie. maximum 'O' to tongue and strap-on), and to be able to give so much pleasure without causing 'feminizing anxiety' is totally awesome!!! Previously, I was way too much hung up on being careful not to 'touch' the wrong place!!

Maybe I just got the wrong introduction to the 'Butch' world - because now I know that there are male-identified womyn or FTM's who love to be pleasured by their Femme - it's ALL good!! Just got to work with the 'package' you've been given. Why limit such pleasure to essentially hetero-defined binary roles?
In fact it's totally mind-blowing to be able to 'give' as well as 'receive'.

(not knocking the Butches who don't like it........:))

PureFemme777
06-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Bumping this thread as it's been interesting....(blush)

mountain_drumcat
06-14-2008, 10:10 PM
(S)Holy CRIKEY!!!!!!!!!!! I just found out HOW to find all of the damn threads, FINALLY, (thanks for the help sis!), and "stumbled" onto this one... OMG, I think I'm "in lurve"!!!!(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)

***You GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y) WHERE IN HELL HAVE YA ALL BEEN???

This has me much happier than the last post that "made me happy", (although that is a good one) - but, this is much more fun and less intense, (well, except for that it's a Sat. night and I'm reading all of this wonderful lovin' smut - all ALONE - now THAT is somewhat "intense"...;)) But, I think I can "handle" it!!!

:giddy::clap::kiss-headbang: However, I'm just so excited to hear such "GOOD NEWS", and feel like I just got "lucky"... anyway... :dice::cheesy-grin:........:whistle: Ladies, see how EASY I am to please:)! And here I thought you were ALL GONE.................

Hugs, drumcat!!!(f)(f)(f)to you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

keltic_butch
06-22-2008, 06:36 PM
As a butch who just loves and idolises femmes can I say a very very big thank you to you for being brave enough to post your thoughts and secondly for enjoying them......

I find it incredibly hot when a femme goes down on me and I love going down on femmes as well as penitrating them. Oh boy have you stirred this butch up....problem is I'm single and have no femme at the moment to remove my uniform and take care of my needs and for me to take care of her's!!

I'm off to run a very cold shower now!

Keltic_butch ;)

willow59
06-22-2008, 06:44 PM
As a butch who just loves and idolises femmes can I say a very very big thank you to you for being brave enough to post your thoughts and secondly for enjoying them......

I find it incredibly hot when a femme goes down on me and I love going down on femmes as well as penitrating them. Oh boy have you stirred this butch up....problem is I'm single and have no femme at the moment to remove my uniform and take care of my needs and for me to take care of her's!!

I'm off to run a very cold shower now!

Keltic_butch ;)

Well, DUH!!!:)
If U emigrated to Canada like most of us Old School Femmes Did (MistyB excepted....), then you'd find tons of frustrated Femmes who love a Boi in uniform to go down on..........ahem......the boi's, not the uniform......!!!(a)

.......come to Nova Scotia - tis just like Bonnie Scotland......aye, but the men are nae sa brave..........but the beer is good, as well as the music! (Pride week, then JazzFest, then BluesFest....etc etc.....music lasts well into September!)
(and gas is less than half the price of the UK!!!(n))

I mentioned a lot earlier in this thread that I'm just rediscovering the joys of 'tipping the velvet'..........not to knock the admonishments of the strictly Stone ones who shun Femme attention...........but, as McDonald's sings......."I'm Luvvin' It" !!!!

(l)(k)(f)

quintessa
07-02-2008, 09:28 AM
Oh my god... how did i miss this thread?!

Me too!!!!!! I have to say that after all these years of having sex, Iv decided that its probably the thing I like doing the most. Its certainly the thing I remember.. It turns me on so much that I think I could go down on anyone:P I really really love it and probably would be happy not doing anything else. Luckily Iv had a lot of opportunity over the years :D

Eva femme
07-16-2008, 10:38 AM
That all sounds delicious. Yes, I love to perform any oral sexual service my butch or FTM wishes. I love pussy and I love the hormonally enlarged clitorises that feel like cocks for transmen. I want to work it in any way they desire. Treat it as a pussy, treat it as a cock or both. I love to push my face in there and be happy. And to make them happy.

I could use a cold shower now...

Eva

CalypsoTheNymph
07-16-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm easy! ;)

All is welcome in Lilyland ;)

TheOnlyOne
07-16-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm easy! ;)

......you know, I saw that on the bathroom wall, and I wiped it off because I didn't think it was a very nice thing to say about someone.........:cheesy:

or maybe I was just jealous.....:bashful:

Eva femme
07-16-2008, 03:30 PM
I don't know about that. I'm easy too. And I find that a very nice thing (l)

Eva

......you know, I saw that on the bathroom wall, and I wiped it off because I didn't think it was a very nice thing to say about someone.........:cheesy:

or maybe I was just jealous.....:bashful:

mountain_drumcat
07-17-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm easy! ;) (S)Hey Lil', KNOW THAT SONG TOO - it's that actor guy from one of "what's his name's" directors... movies...?! Ummmm... Crap!!! (Memory now for me is like fine sand - it just fucking blows!:s) Keith Carradine, I believe sings the hit song - you know, the director that did all the movies with a gajillion actors and actresses and never rehearsed anything, it always had to be spontaneous and add-libed on the spot... Everybody cross talks in all the scenes. He did Mash... Lily Tomlin and Carol Bernet have been in his movies... UMMM...! Sorry, a "senior" moment!!!! AUGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!:o:s:o:s
_________

*Anyway, this thread is about going down south for/ON butches... :)(y)(f) Uh, huh - this is the place to write if you adore it and we adore YOU for liking "it"... thanks so much... smile, again... Happy feet... too... with bells and clicks... while whistlin' Dixie... JUST TEASIN', (kind of)...

MDC(l)

*Glad this puppy is moving again... <:o) YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

All is welcome in Lilyland ;) (Oh, oh... be careful what you ask for.:o LOL!;))

mountain_drumcat
07-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Oh my god... how did i miss this thread?!(S)Well, I don't know how you "missed it", but glad you "found it". I even wrote in it awhile back, and couldn't still couldn't find it again - trouble with getting around here, still:s. (Don't tell anyone, please.)

Me too!!!!!! I have to say that after all these years of having sex, Iv decided that its probably the thing I like doing the most. Its certainly the thing I remember.. It turns me on so much that I think I could go down on anyone:P Goodness...I really really love it and probably would be happy not doing anything else. (Now thats... really a... "shame"...):| :P???!!!!!! Luckily Iv had a lot of opportunity over the years :D

*Happy, happy - everyone!

(l)MDC

mistyblue9802200
07-18-2008, 02:46 AM
That all sounds delicious. Yes, I love to perform any oral sexual service my butch or FTM wishes. I love pussy and I love the hormonally enlarged clitorises that feel like cocks for transmen. I want to work it in any way they desire. Treat it as a pussy, treat it as a cock or both. I love to push my face in there and be happy. And to make them happy.

Eva

Kudos to you Eve(f):)
I love a woman who is not afraid to stand up & say wot she loves < off to get a shower also >;)

TIMBERWOLF
07-20-2008, 07:06 AM

Eva

:):):):) A woman after my own heart........ditto on the shower.

Star_catcher
07-20-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm for sure a giver...but dayummm...in this area..i'm always 2 (y) (y) up for receiving. :P

sexymuthas_babygirl
07-31-2008, 03:14 PM
Oh my god... how did i miss this thread?!

Me too!!!!!! I have to say that after all these years of having sex, Iv decided that its probably the thing I like doing the most. Its certainly the thing I remember.. It turns me on so much that I think I could go down on anyone:P I really really love it and probably would be happy not doing anything else. Luckily Iv had a lot of opportunity over the years :D

Me three, or three hundred, or whatever at this point in the thread!

I love it too and I am so glad my butch loves it when I do it.

I only regret that I waited so long to get started. I would have been so much happier all those years if I'd been doing this instead of forcing myself to pretend to like going down on bio men. I think I made up for lost time though. :P

I know it's rather trite, but I really do feel like I have the best of both worlds. I can go down on her cock and enjoy all that there is to enjoy about that without all the negatives (for me) of being with a bio "guy"... I can give her a mind-blowing blow job then later I can dive right in to her wonderful female folds... all in the same night. Lucky lucky me!

:cloud9:

CakePony
08-04-2008, 03:09 PM

Thanks a lot. Now I have to go to work hot and wet. :$:s

frogcruz
08-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Where is this shower that everyone is taking off to? Would someone please come lead me that way?:P

BigButchMistie
08-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Bump :P (y)

jswami
08-17-2008, 07:39 PM
holy...did someone say shower?

livlafluv2709
03-09-2009, 07:42 PM
I consider myself a femme and I am with you 110% on eating pussy...I love women and the way they taste...i love breast...butch/femme it doesn't matter to me...pussy is a beautiful thing and I love it when she touches me the way that I touch her...as for the strap on...well i think to have one says enough ;)