PDA

View Full Version : Pillow princess

<kristian>
02-12-2008, 03:02 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of threads regarding pillow princesses butů.

I want to know how butches and femmes define a pillow princess. You don't have to elaborate, just a few descriptive words will do.

femmegirrl
02-12-2008, 07:39 PM
Pleased to be pleased. ;)

babyboytoy
02-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Pleasure seeking

akadyke
02-12-2008, 07:45 PM

yep, just what tpam just said. (y)

<kristian>
02-12-2008, 07:51 PM

So, pleased just to be pleased? I wonder how they are out of the bedroom?(c) Do they expect the same sort of treatment in the vertical position as they do in the horizontal?

<kristian>
02-12-2008, 07:53 PM
yep, just what tpam just said. (y)

They like to receive pleasure only. Okay.

BTW...I love your socks....
;)

Orus
02-12-2008, 08:08 PM
boring......exciting.....depends on what rocks your world.

soft_baby_dyke86
02-12-2008, 09:11 PM
My first girlfriend was such a pillow princess, I started falling asleep while we were having sex. Boooring! She'd didn't make any sort of effort to actively participate at all...I have no problem with pleasing my woman without receiving all the time, but all she did was lay there! I learned my lesson very early on about avoiding such femmes.

<kristian>
02-12-2008, 09:23 PM
My first girlfriend was such a pillow princess, I started falling asleep while we were having sex. Boooring! She'd didn't make any sort of effort to actively participate at all...I have no problem with pleasing my woman without receiving all the time, but all she did was lay there! I learned my lesson very early on about avoiding such femmes.

What's the point? I want someone who is sex positive, creative, dramatic and animated. No lesbian deathbed for me. I can't imagine being with someone like that.:o

cicibird
02-12-2008, 10:10 PM
What's the point? I want someone who is sex positive, creative, dramatic and animated. No lesbian deathbed for me. I can't imagine being with someone like that.:o
Can a pillow princess be just that? Sex positive, creative, dramatic, and animated?

What kind of connotation does "pillow princess" have? I've heard it as a fairly neutral term akin to stone femme and as really derogatory. Thoughts?

msdemeanor
02-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Can a pillow princess be just that? Sex positive, creative, dramatic, and animated?
Yes, we are all of those things, and more :D

<kristian>
02-13-2008, 06:49 AM
Yes, we are all of those things, and more :D

So, tell me some good things associated with a pillow princess. I sort of got the impression that they were selfish in and outside of the bedroom. Am I wrong?

The_Lady_Snow
02-13-2008, 07:10 AM
Before I go back to work....

Pillow Princes: She who likes lots of pillows in the bed and takes them all up at night

<kristian>
02-13-2008, 07:13 AM

What kind of connotation does "pillow princess" have? I've heard it as a fairly neutral term akin to stone femme and as really derogatory. Thoughts?

I think the term is derogative. When I think of pillow princesses, these terms come to mind: egocentric, self-centered, narcissistic, to the point of lacking the ability to reciprocate emotions, behavior, ect...in any way. And, this mindset continues outside of the bedroom.

msdemeanor
02-13-2008, 07:29 AM
So, tell me some good things associated with a pillow princess. I sort of got the impression that they were selfish in and outside of the bedroom. Am I wrong?
For me and other pillow princesses that I know, it simply means that our partners get off by getting us off; there's no reciprocity in distinct acts. That doesn't mean that we're not completely involved in the process though. And it has zero to do with how we act when we put our clothes back on.

What you're describing is what I would call a do me queen/selfish princess.

<kristian>
02-13-2008, 10:09 AM
What you're describing is what I would call a do me queen/selfish princess.

I'm taking notes.....(f);) So, pillow princesses are not all bad?

For me, there is no pleasure unless I'm pleasing my femme....aka...pillow princess, mattress queen, etc...

starryblu
02-14-2008, 04:55 PM
ohh i've got to come back to this thread when i have more time to put some serious thought into what i have to say...

msdemeanor....THANK you so much for your description of what a pillow princess actually is. i've been called one before in a very derrogatory way...and it made me very angry. i view myself the same as you....and my partner can tell you that i am a very active and exciting princess in the bedroom.

she would say NOT bad...not bad at all....;)

smiles~
starry(*)

jushapycampin
02-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Not sure about the actual question, I don't know the answer there and wouldn't want to put my foot in my mouth. I have a big foot. However I'm just lookin for a princess period, to make her the queen of my heart. So I'm enjoying reading the thread. Closes the door and slips back out.

bit
03-08-2008, 01:16 PM
OY!!! Stereotypes die hard, don't they?

Kristian, how about saying someone who is "egocentric, self-centered, narcissistic, to the point of lacking the ability to reciprocate emotions, behavior, ect...in any way. And, this mindset continues outside of the bedroom." is just a selfish or immature person? I have dated Butches who were that way. Those behaviors really don't make up some weird kind of Femme identity. :s

When you label someone like that a "Pillow Princess," you tarnish the reputation of everyone who enjoys receiving. It makes us sound horribly stunted and maybe even mentally ill...because yanno, people who cannot reciprocate emotions in any way quite often *are* mentally ill.

I go with msdemeanor's definition; it was lovely and concise.. although I did apreciate Snow's definition too! ;)

For me and other pillow princesses that I know, it simply means that our partners get off by getting us off; there's no reciprocity in distinct acts. That doesn't mean that we're not completely involved in the process though. And it has zero to do with how we act when we put our clothes back on.