PDA

View Full Version : Undergarments

hym
02-09-2007, 07:26 AM
Q: Is what they* wear underneath their clothes as important to you as what they wear on top?

Q: Is what you wear underneath your clothes as important to you as what you wear on top?

Q: If your answers to both questions differ, why is that?

*they i.e.: someone you are intersteed in; dating; partnered with; or having a sexual relationship with.

HYSterical HERnia
02-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Q: Is what they* wear underneath their clothes as important to you as what they wear on top?

Q: Is what you wear underneath your clothes as important to you as what you wear on top?

*they i.e.: someone you are intersteed in; dating; partnered with; or having a sexual relationship with.

(Q1)
No, it's not as important, but she does have some sexy stuff underneath.:)

(Q2) I'd have to say No again, Although I was cleaning out my underwear drawer just yesterday, and found I have way to many. Why on earth do I need 39 pairs of underwear and boxers? :o

hym
02-09-2007, 08:32 AM
That's a lot of underwear. Do you have as many pairs of pants?

LadyMerrick
02-09-2007, 09:09 AM

You just crack me up ;) ;)

HYSterical HERnia
02-09-2007, 09:32 AM
That's a lot of underwear. Do you have as many pairs of pants?

Laughing, I asked my wife.

Do you think I have 39 pairs of pants?

Her reply: You probably do, you just don't wear all of them. ( since you never throw anything out):|

something tells me in the near future I will be cleaning out the closet :|

hym
02-09-2007, 09:35 AM
something tells me in the near future I will be cleaning out the closet :|
First thing that came to my mind was, "how can someone who has 39 pairs of underwear honestly answer 'no' to these questions?"

hym
02-09-2007, 09:39 AM
pssst... i noticed you didn't answer the questions (m) i love that smilie. do you?

DAYWALKER
02-09-2007, 09:46 AM

You're Nekkid.
:|
Oh, oopsie...wrong thread.
<:o)
:[

hym
02-09-2007, 09:47 AM
You're Nekkid.

Oh, oopsie...wrong thread.
<:o)

please tell me YOU are NOT naked

DAYWALKER
02-09-2007, 09:50 AM
And now to humor the questions at hand...
Unkle Day does not wear:

Undergarments, underwear, under clothing...nothing, nadda, zip.
:)
What does this all really mean in this thread?
^o)
I dunno.
8-|
I just like to share.
<:o) (a) <:o)

HYSterical HERnia
02-09-2007, 09:52 AM
in my defense, of Underwear obsession

My wife gave me the most of them, they are a line of underwear for men, called live like a kid again. She found them cute.
Each pair is different, from little piggies, to superboy, stars, hot-dogs, all colors of bandana's. Then there was the ride em cowboy editions, and some even that are pink... Her total of gifts of these are about 20.(g)

this is way to much information about my underwear..:D

Ceilidh
02-09-2007, 10:11 AM
I've got to say yes to that one. If I decide her boxers have had it, I throw them away. And it isn't as though she does her own undies shopping, so I get to pick things that I like to see her in. I've decided this is just one more benefit of being married! :D

My typical answer to this would be, "um, hello? I'm a girl," but I'll try to be more tactful. Yes, what I wear underneath is every bit as important to me as what I put on the top. Occasionally, it's more important. If I know that my outerwear is going to be grubby by the time I've finished whatever I'm doing, I still like to feel pretty underneath. Shallow? Probably. But it makes me happy.

joectigger
02-09-2007, 11:14 AM

I guess it would depend on the occassion. Day to day stuff not so much, but getting dressing up starts with undergarments for me on myself and on my partner. It's nice to see that someone took the time out to wear matching things or something of a favorite material or a certain color. That attention to detail shows that thought was put into how they present themselves and/or how I present myself, which I enjoy in others and find attractive.

joectigger
02-09-2007, 11:18 AM
(Q1)
No, it's not as important, but she does have some sexy stuff underneath.:)

(Q2) I'd have to say No again, Although I was cleaning out my underwear drawer just yesterday, and found I have way to many. Why on earth do I need 39 pairs of underwear and boxers? :o

I had about 30 pairs of underwear before moving to Michigan. I found out when I was packing things to move and realized that only then. So I wanted to count them up before going through and tossing some out. Between dress pants, khakis and jeans I still don't have 30 pairs of pants.

I think I justified it with having briefs, boxer briefs, and boxers. Got various dark colors, mostly cotton with a pair or two of silk boxers for good measure. I still own more underwear and clothes in general than Nanee.

Hi I'm Joe and I'm a clothes whore. <:o)

devildevin
02-09-2007, 11:28 AM
(Q2) Although I was cleaning out my underwear drawer just yesterday, and found I have way to many. Why on earth do I need 39 pairs of underwear and boxers? :o[/quote]

i have the same problem wiht too many pairs of underwear. its a drawback from being single and not wanting to have to do my laundry as often..i have twice as many socks too.. drives my wife crazy..

smouldering
02-09-2007, 11:38 AM
i don't think i would mind so much what kind of undergarments my partner wore as long as they weren't all full of holes and dirty..

if i were with Someone.. i am sure i would wear sexy underwear when needed.. but right now, i'm alone so i go commando :D

Selenay
02-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Yes, what I wear under my clothes is just as important as the clothes themselves. Underwear sets the tone for the whole day.
And it is just as important for them. If they're wearing some tatty, nasty, grody underwears, that doesn't fly.

HYSterical HERnia
02-09-2007, 12:36 PM
I had about 30 pairs of underwear before moving to Michigan. I found out when I was packing things to move and realized that only then. So I wanted to count them up before going through and tossing some out. Between dress pants, khakis and jeans I still don't have 30 pairs of pants.

I think I justified it with having briefs, boxer briefs, and boxers. Got various dark colors, mostly cotton with a pair or two of silk boxers for good measure. I still own more underwear and clothes in general than Nanee.

Hi I'm Joe and I'm a clothes whore. <:o)

(y) nice to meet you Joe.

fair to say I am a clothes whore myself. :|

Cydkitty
02-10-2007, 05:09 AM
I know and love the benefits of nice underthings for seduction. The slow unwrapping as of a gift becomes a gift in an of itself.

Now for day to day, I go for comfort in both under and outer wear.I occasionally go comando in certain places (not work) . The other day at work I was wearing a knee length flitty flowy skirt, and the elastic on my underwear decided to stop working so I spent the rest of my day discretely making sure that they wer not falling down because I was NOT going to go comanndo at work in a flitty skirt!!!:$