PDA

View Full Version : Debate Q: Is Chuck Connors Gay?

BowzerBird
05-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Is or is not Chuck Connors Gay? If so, what is your proof [text]? Where did you get your info? Have searched high & low on Net, no answer!!
Ellen

Toughy
05-02-2006, 12:16 PM
laughin........and why should I care if Chuckie is gay or bi or straight????........laughin

buffdaddy
05-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Is or is not Chuck Connors Gay? If so, what is your proof [text]? Where did you get your info? Have searched high & low on Net, no answer!!
Ellen

Get outside, go for a bike ride, get ye to the gym, take in a movie. Get some leg!!!!!!!!

TxCougar
05-02-2006, 12:29 PM
Gawd, isn't he dead? Leave the poor guy alone!

freyja
05-02-2006, 12:30 PM
Chuck Connors cannot possibly be gay...I have it on the word of my 20 year old son that, as a teenager, Chuck Connors single-"handedly" impregnated an entire convent of nuns in the French alps. 9 months later, they gave birth to what became the 1972 Miami Dolphins -- the only undefeated football team in NFL history.

Could a gay man possibly have accomplished this? ;)

freyja

(P.S....and if you believe that -- except for the part about my son telling me it -- I've got some really fantastic bottled air I can get you a great deal on...... )

hollylewya
05-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Who's Chuck Connors?

Why do we care if he's gay or not?

Is this important information?

Will it affect my life in anyway?

Why are you searching the internet high and low to find out?

Are you hot for him?

I Only Care About The First Question,
The Reverend

luvin61
05-02-2006, 12:42 PM
he played the Rifleman,,I dont think he is gay,,but I think Richard Simmons would make a great drag queen,,he is already a diva ! Right? Is Richard a Diva? or isnt he? hhmmmmmm

TxCougar
05-02-2006, 12:42 PM
Chuck Connors is the actor who played the lead in "The Rifleman".
(one of my favorites as a child....lord that dates me!)

hollylewya
05-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Chuck Connors is the actor who played the lead in "The Rifleman".
(one of my favorites as a child....lord that dates me!)

Thank you both for answering my question

Is this guy even still alive?

Why would anyone care if he's gay?

If he is alive, is he 100?

Jim Nabors Was Gay,
The Reverend

darcy farrow
05-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Ellen
This tickles me no END that you have started a thread - hell even MENTIONED Chuck Conners: the first woman I ever loved and experienced the butch/femme dynamic with when we were the ripe ol' age of 15; one of the things we used to LOVE to do was watch "B" movies. One of our faves was TOURIST TRAP, of which ol' Chuckie was the star. Along with the mannequins ;)

Still can't answer whether CC is/was gay or not. Have you ever seen TOURIST TRAP?

citybutch
05-02-2006, 12:50 PM
LOL....this is a funny thread....

Maybe its ole Chucky himself tryin to revive his name.....

darcy farrow
05-02-2006, 12:56 PM
since you brought the topic up, BowzerBird; it is interesting: I did just go do an internet search MEself: looks like Chuckie has passed over to the other side, but I notice that I can't find anything mentioning any personal relationships; just his sports and acting backgrounds...hmmm.

citybutch
05-02-2006, 01:00 PM
:( ....now I am sad... :s

To be in an industry and not really have the ability to talk about your personal life...

since you brought the topic up, BowzerBird; it is interesting: I did just go do an internet search MEself: looks like Chuckie has passed over to the other side, but I notice that I can't find anything mentioning any personal relationships; just his sports and acting backgrounds...hmmm.

darcy farrow
05-02-2006, 01:02 PM
alright I know this STILL doesn't prove anything, but I did just find this:

"...Married three times, Connors left behind four sons-Mike, Jeff, Steve, and Kevin. Johnny Crawford said, "He was just my hero. He was very expressive and always concerned, but he was also tough as nails."

darcy farrow
05-02-2006, 01:03 PM
:( ....now I am sad... :s

To be in an industry and not really have the ability to talk about your personal life...
To be in "an" industry? Huh? Por que?

TxCougar
05-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Thank you both for answering my question

Is this guy even still alive?

Why would anyone care if he's gay?

If he is alive, is he 100?

Jim Nabors Was Gay,
The Reverend

I think he died of lung cancer...but he would be in his 80's if alive today.

mountainbikedyke
05-02-2006, 01:10 PM
Yep, he's gay! Elvis just channeled through my dog and said he kicked his ass for being a big o fag! ;)

sensualwillow
05-02-2006, 01:12 PM
better question... is DICK clark gay?? or pat sajack?? or ed mcmahon??(spell?) or bob barker???

willow