PDA

View Full Version : Advice About Sex and My Butch

poeticballerina
10-19-2005, 12:36 AM
I have been with a wonderful butch who basically came out of the womb butch. I am a femme to the deepest part of me from my make up to loving heels, to reading and writing poetry and it doesn’t hurt that my family is from the south.
In fact I find myself a bit embarrassed to even be posting because a lady should always know how to satisfy her lover, however here’s the thing… every other g/f I’ve had was the type who basically loved to feel me move and moan and since I was multiorgasmic loved to hear me scream as my body arched. My current girlfriend, (oh and the last one ever because I’m ready to settle down with her), is the type that enjoys pleasuring me but also loves it when I pleasure her. My questions is does it blur the line of butch/femme if I enjoy using a dildo on or with her also? My gf is really kind and tells me that the others I was with were just “pussy” butches because they didn’t teach me anything. I gotta say I love being taught and my gf could teach me anything and I’d love it because I know that it is only between the two of us. Just looking for advice. Let me know what you think and thanks.

ALICESHOUSE
10-19-2005, 02:06 AM
Hey,i say what ever floats your boat,go with it.Being a soft butch i personally love it when a woman want's to bang my brains out..i don't mind it either of course if i'm the only one banging her's.I don't know about crossing any line.Depends on who you ask.Some femmes love fucking their butches,others don't.But i don't see anything wrong with it.Peace (f)

Toughy
10-19-2005, 07:28 AM
Gender and sexual activities have nothing to do with each other. I know many femmes who strap on and fuck the butch in their bed. I know many femmes who don't. Butch is butch, femme is femme and has nothing to do with how or who you fuck. As long as both of you are comfortable with what happens in your bedroom, it's all good.

QT
10-19-2005, 04:51 PM
(((((((((((((((((((((Toughy)))))))))))))))))))) Hey baby how are you?

Bekko
10-19-2005, 08:37 PM
Gender and sexual activities have nothing to do with each other. I know many femmes who strap on and fuck the butch in their bed. I know many femmes who don't. Butch is butch, femme is femme and has nothing to do with how or who you fuck. As long as both of you are comfortable with what happens in your bedroom, it's all good.

I agree with toughy. It's all good, what goes on in the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom LOL, is between the 2 of you. Find out what turns her on. ;) Personal I love when a femme wants to seduce me, it's sexy as hell and it really does make you feel like they want you too.

femmegirrl
10-19-2005, 08:44 PM
whether or not I fuck my butch has nothing to do with me being a femme....as long as you and your butch are both satisifed, it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks..enjoy yourself darlin and be secure in the knowledge that she desires you...tonya

itsybitsy
10-19-2005, 08:54 PM
I am a big fan of the femmecock. I say go for it! ;)

Venus007
10-19-2005, 08:58 PM
Between two concenting adults all is pleasure. If you both are comfortable with however you express your physical delight that is really all that matters. Explore, experiment, don't take it too seriously sex is fun after all. Some of the best tricks I have learned I stumbled upon by accident or on the way somewhere else. Butch and femme are about more than sex, its about who we are and how we reflect that to the world and each other. Don't worry about what other people think because the bottom line is what happens between you two is your own, no one elses. Having a bone shaking, earth moving orgasm in no way diminishes your femmeness or her butchness whatever road you take to get there.
You are headed into a sensual adventure, enjoy!

stateofgrace
10-20-2005, 06:21 AM
i think that venus007 & femmegirrl hit the nail square on the head!!

sex should be fun - go ahead & experiment. i've been with butches from stone to stone-bottom, and i've learned something from everyone of them. if you strap it on & both of you love it - great! if not, don't sweat it.

wishing you both multiple, earth-shaking orgasms,
grace

tori
10-20-2005, 01:37 PM
toughy is correct. do what you like.

i did, however, take exception to this line:

"My gf is really kind and tells me that the others I was with were just “pussy” butches because they didn’t teach me anything."

aside from being misogynistic, it is poor manners to trash your prior partners that way.

ironygrl
10-20-2005, 01:48 PM
I love this thread! In my experience I've never had a butch ask me to strap on for them- but god help the butch that does in the future! Thats a fantasy I've always wanted to indulge in....to hell with crossing lines...they're figurative anyway. I'd still be a femme the moment I strapped on...and a hot one at that! *evil fuckin grin*

mimi
10-20-2005, 04:34 PM
"...aside from being misogynistic, it is poor manners to trash your prior partners that way.

I might mention that it is poor manners to correct others in public, but then...

M.

joey1
10-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Call me kooky but there is something to be said for privacy.

quixotescurse
10-20-2005, 05:03 PM
I think toughy hit the nail on the head... gender, and the B/F expression of it, is distinctly different from sexuality. There are plenty of men who enjoy being f*cked, but are completely straight. Why? Because it feels good and they allow themselves to feel good and realize that one simple act does not a "fag" make.

In the same vein, how you react to the world isn't the same as how you react to your partner, so even the "toughest" butch could be someone who loves the feeling of their femme embracing their womanhood, sexually.

To quote my girl, "It's not a butch/femme thing, it's a [you] thing."

Addiction
10-20-2005, 08:42 PM
In my experience I've never had a butch ask me to strap on for them- but god help the butch that does in the future!

you can be the one asking too. ;)

TIGGERGRRL
10-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Between two concenting adults all is pleasure. If you both are comfortable with however you express your physical delight that is really all that matters. Explore, experiment, don't take it too seriously sex is fun after all. Some of the best tricks I have learned I stumbled upon by accident or on the way somewhere else. Butch and femme are about more than sex, its about who we are and how we reflect that to the world and each other. Don't worry about what other people think because the bottom line is what happens between you two is your own, no one elses. Having a bone shaking, earth moving orgasm in no way diminishes your femmeness or her butchness whatever road you take to get there.
You are headed into a sensual adventure, enjoy!

Venus007 - You could not have said it any better

ironygrl
10-21-2005, 02:21 PM
thats true, i could be the one asking. and i have...just wasn't their thing, and thats totally ok, too! ;)

CelticCannibal
10-22-2005, 12:28 PM
mmm. femmes who strap. every time i take a vacation at glitter cock island (a euphesim my friends and i use for having sex with a femme who straps) i come home very very very happy.

:$ (h)

quixotescurse
10-23-2005, 09:44 AM
"Glitter Cock Island"?

HA! That's priceless!

Sorry, had to comment.

/end driveby posting here...

poeticballerina
12-24-2005, 05:35 PM
Thanks everybody. it made me feel comfortable knowing I'm not the only one and I'll look forward to spending time with my butch over Valentine's.

poeticballerina
12-24-2005, 09:28 PM
I met my final life partner right here on butchfemme matchmaker and I have plans to see Tiger around Valentine's. My things is that I want to either propose to her or have a commitment ceremony with her then.

Plan A- I had an interesting idea for a proposal. since she works in law enforcement as a Sheriff's officer I was going to see if I could call in some favor and either have me put in jail ( not for anything illegal, just part of the surprise), and she be the person who has to come down to my cell thinking that there is some sort of conflict and when she gets there she thinks she's going into a situation where it's an inmate that has requested her to talk to and then as the doors open I slide my hood off my head, smile, pull my jean skirt up, get down on one knee and ask her to marry me? silently sliding the ring on her finger.

Plan B-Visit over the Valentine's weekend surprise her with a trip to Vegas get married, but then wait until the summer and have a big reception with friends and family for both sides. Since I won't be moving down there until Summer/Fall for school.

Plan C-Fly her up here for Valentine's and since I'm a minister do my commitment ceremony with my partner in life myself and then spend those 4 days together just being one.

Many people have told me that normally femmes don't propose, however I then point out that i consider Prtia a femme. she is one of my favorite femme's of all time and if she could do it for Ellen, then sure enough i as a Lioness could do it for my Tiger.

Looking for suggestions and advice.

Taino_n_Pasionaria
12-24-2005, 09:46 PM
I don't see anything wrong with a femme proposing. Not so sure I would bring it to work though, but you know best what makes your partner happy.

Could I offer a bit of sisterly advice? Sounds like you two are long distance? It might be a good idea to live together, or at least very close and really see what that is like. There is nothing like the real experience to know what the real story unfolds to be...........

My partner and I came together via long distance, and it is thrilling. But real life tells all. Make sure the two of you are compatable on a long term daily basis.

Wishing you all the beauty of your dreams,
~Pashi~

Who is home alone with a sick kid on Xmas eve, guess that's why I'm on the internet tonight :s but it's all good, like I said real life tells all...........

femmegirrl
12-24-2005, 10:21 PM
best of luck to you and i hope you both have a lifetime filled with love and happiness