PDA

View Full Version : What is Yyour Sexual Fantasy ???

Pages : [1] 2

slinkyme
12-14-2002, 12:20 AM
what is Yyour sexual fantasy ???? if Yyou had the chance to play it out would Yyou ???????

mmmmm one of my fantasies is to have sex in the dark alley in a city or ummmmm a dark passage way in a subway station.
:$ :$

slinksssssssss out

(f) (f)

Ms_Vixen
12-14-2002, 03:40 AM
I was told once, a long time ago, that if you got the chance to live out your fantasies you would be disappointed because reality never lives up to the fantasy.

Well, I think that person must have been a terrible cynic. I'm here to report that the ones I've lived have far exceeded my fantasy version!!!:$

Yes... dark alleys are fun.

littlefemme
12-14-2002, 04:57 AM
Sexual fantasy?! :| ehh... yeah...

And if I had a willing partner, you bet I'd play it out! ;)

slinkyme
12-14-2002, 11:18 AM
Ms_Vixen i am fortunate to have lived out most of mine also and i admit that the reality was far better than the fantasy but there are always new ones popping in my head.

go for it littlefemme am sure you will find the right partner to live them out

slinkssssss out

(f) (f)

Janet
12-14-2002, 11:51 AM
Sexyal Fantasies...........
The few I have been lucky enough to live out have been WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!!

I don't know that I am actually brave enough to share one of mine here. Maybe a tame one?

Yes, I have the dark alley one too.
Just being slammed up against a brick wall and being taken.

Well, I guess that was one after all!!!(a)
Janet

bowler69
12-14-2002, 01:42 PM
My fantasy is that a beautiful femme finds me attractative, is wearing a cute little dress but nothing underneath and lets my hands stroke her while we pretend to enjoy whatever else is going on around us.... but later when its just the two of us, we get very hot and heavy....

TexasCowboi
12-14-2002, 10:46 PM
Dark Alleys are good......provided they arent on the wrong side of town......I much prefer dressing rooms or well........I cant say that in here..........* chuckles *.....

slinkyme
12-15-2002, 09:58 AM
Texascowboi and why can You say in here chuckling, yes i agree with You on dressing rooms etc also LOL

soo where are all the other fantasiess??????

(f) (f)

Janet
12-15-2002, 11:16 AM
slinks,
for some odd reason, i think we are all too shy!!!!!:$
believe it or not
janet

Felix
12-15-2002, 11:36 AM
I work for the ever so respectable Cornell University doing the vet students dirty work (i take care of the cows they do experiments on). Being just a farm hand, i do not get talked to at all by the hoards of Cornell vet students. As a matter of fact, my boss told me to avoid eye contact with them becuz we just arent worthy. LOL. The thing is, i am the same age as most of these vet students. And good god, there are some cute students. They show up in there shit waders, rubber boots, clip boards and journals, hair pulled back and sniffling becuz of the cold.
There is one particular vet student i have been eyeing since september. I have never caught her name. I know shes scared of being kicked by a cow though...and never offers to collect milk samples becuz of it. while shes busy scribbling notes in her journal, i lean on my shovel, smoke a cigarette and stare at her. I think about bending her over a bale of hay and showing her what an un-educated farm hand can do to a hoity toity high class Cornell University vet student. I may not be the brightest crayon in the box but i have the brawn it takes to watch over 750 head of cattle...and to fuck the shit out of that one vet student.
Thanks for listening, i had to get it out of my system or else i was gonna go crazy!!
-Felix

slinkyme
12-15-2002, 01:26 PM
Janet dearest we discuss blow jobs, penetration, butchcock and in this thread we shy lmaoooooo

thanks Felix for Your reply :)

have a sexual fantasy week Aalll

slinkymeee

(f) (f)

"miserable today cos i am homesick for Cape Town - missed the whole week of Pride boohooo :'( "

Janet
12-15-2002, 04:03 PM
i know slinky sis, i know!
odd, isn't it?

slinkyme
12-15-2002, 04:49 PM
yes Janet it is so odd that everyone is shy in here - do you think we have frightened them off with our comments on the other threads huh - ok so question time :

01. who has fantasized sex on a plane / train / bus
02. who has fantasized a football field

come on lets hear alll

slinky

(f) (f)

bowler69
12-15-2002, 05:05 PM
I wanna do it in one of the sound studios at work.

I wanna do it in the hot sun on a beach.

I wanna do it under the stars in the back of my pick up truck

I wanna do it in a dark corner of the dance club on a crowded Saturday night

slinkyme
12-15-2002, 05:32 PM
Bowler thank You for sharing and i hope your fantasies come true

slinkyme

(f) (f)

Alisa4un01
12-15-2002, 07:13 PM
My fantasy is to marry the butch of my dreams, wearing the same gown I mistakenly married a bio man in, and then have my new husband slowly undress me and make love to me all night as hys new wife. Of course by making love I mean fuck the shit out of me! During the course of fucking me, make me affirm that I belong to hym now, by asking me "Whose wife are you?" I of course would answer, "Your wife, my strong butch king."

Would someone please tell me Mia Hamm has finally realized she is not straight, but a holed up butch who should be in my pants! (l)

TexasCowboi
12-17-2002, 09:10 PM
Okay Okay......I confess......I was gonna say the tailgate of My truck......* chuckles *.....
*GRINS*

Janet
12-17-2002, 10:14 PM
TexasCowboi,
I think that's brave that you told the truth!!!
I can't!
LOL
Janet

t1ggr367
12-18-2002, 02:10 AM
I'm NOT SHY!!!!

Ok, A little :$ ....

But if ya dare me ta do somethin....I usually do....Like undress in public.....My fantasy is to have a beautiful femme find me devastatingly cute and want sex somewhere neither of us has had it before.....My fantasy of nowhere before is scuba diving.... (h)

bowler69
12-18-2002, 11:06 AM
That my girlfriend (if I ever get one again) comes knocking on my door. I answer, it's cold out so she's bundled up in her long coat.
I tell her to come in and take her coat off... and when she does, she's stark naked... wearing nothing but her snow boots. Damn, I think that's hot!!!

slinkyme
12-18-2002, 11:25 AM
slinkying in singing i am sooooooo happy cos the truth is coming out yeahhhhhhh

Alisa4un01 thanks for your input

TexasCowboi - kotc thanks You did it huh - i really appreciate You sharing and ummmmmmmm i like that one toooo

Janet - sister in crime hehehehe - cumm on and tell LOL

t1ggr367 - thank Youuuuuuuuuuuu cute blush too and mmm scuba diving wow well You know that a snorkel can be a fun toy
:$

bowler69 - You will get another gf start singing all i want for Christmas and ummmm she will play all Your fantasies out - cool off huh in some snow

and ummm what about waking up Christmas morning and finding a cute femme or Butch under the Christmas tree wrapped up - phew (6)

slinkysssssssssssss

(f) (f)

bowler69
12-18-2002, 11:34 AM
Yup, I'm wishin' and a hopin' and asking Santa for a cute, little Femme under my tree. Wrapped of course cuz, unwrapping a femme is the best part. :D

seepybear21
12-18-2002, 12:57 PM
i do now!

Felix, I really really hope your fantasy comes true. And I hope its as hot as humanly possible!

Dark alleys, yes sir. Football fields in the dark, absolutley. Airplanes, nope, hate flying.

I have one about meeting some really hot stone butch at a bar, (me wearing a skirt), leaving on her motorcycle, and driving up to a huge house that has a "play room" in the basement. Its actually a very long fantasy, really. :)

Also one about getting lost in the woods while skiing, and taking advantage of that up against a tree....

whew. need to head home now.....
seepy.:$

slinkyme
12-18-2002, 01:04 PM
seepy you are keeping really busy i see and ummmm fantasies can come true or is it cummmm true *w*

(f) (f)

seepybear21
12-18-2002, 01:39 PM
Slinky-

YOU are the reason I'm keeping so busy.... (a)

I'm really glad you're doing these threads...(6)

seepy.

Lex
12-19-2002, 11:38 PM
I figured I might as well post in here. Why not! I have no shame! *grin*

My fantasies are greatly varied, actually. Love to replay blowjobs over and over in my head, though. LOVE IT! (Did I mention that I love that?)

A couple of my fantasies have actually made it into being written. They're on my website. I seem to have a hard time writing something of any length that's not smut.

I need to rewrite that one rider fic....and rename that one character. Not to mention change her gender. Let's see...I wonder how I was able to blind myself when I made that "Lex" character so obviously butch it's painful? Must rewrite so "Lex" becomes someone like..."Brett" and much more butch. Much more.

My current favorite is very simple.

Roommates.

I love imagining that Jeni and I have been roommates with this simmering passion brewing between us for months, until one night when she crawls into bed with me because it's too cold...*evil grin* If I say any more about that, Jeni will castrate me.

Most of my fantasies have already been fulfilled. Still waiting on a couple of things, but Jeni and I aren't ready to do those yet.

*ponders*

I think the only other fantasy I have is to impregnate Jeni with my child. That's really the only other thing I desire that I don't have/can't get.

But anyway...

Here's a quick little fantasy for y'all...

---

Large hands caressed the smooth skin laid bare before hym. Soft nipples were pinched lightly, causing a gasp before moving on, palming the entire breast into hys hands. A groan sounded in the room, ricocheting off the walls loudly.

Mouths met in an impassioned kiss, their tongues twirling together madly. They pulled away an eternity later, their breath heavy as their fingers danced over newly sensitized skin.

Nails dug into a broad back as rough fingers found their way into wetness. A flick and a scratch, another flick, and deeper.

An erect cock, released from it's cloth prison, arched closer to her, nudging her, begging release as earnestly as he who wore it.

"Please...."

She begged prettily, her neck arcing, presenting a new expanse for hym to play with.

Teeth sunk in lightly as the hardness slipped into her. Her eyes opened, widened, as she was stretched slightly around hym. He slid deeper into her, hys hips meeting hers.

Hys head raised from her neck, hys lips seeking hers for a bruising kiss.

"I love you..."

---

Hmm...I'd write more, but I can't get into these characters just yet. Maybe I can use this for that Dylan/Rally fic. Hmm...It'd have to be after they comes to grips with all their baggage...like that whole Rally shooting Dylan thing. Even though she thought Dylan was Nastassja.....hmm, this is gonna take some work. Maybe I can use this for the Rider fic.

Anyway, I'm off to read more fics and maybe write some...oh, and sleep, too. I suppose that'd be a good idea.

And no, I'm not a tease, I just can't get *into* these two just yet. Must have them be people and have a background! MUST HAVE A BACK STORY!!!!!!

Umm...I'll just go now, bye!
Lex

t1ggr367
12-20-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by slinkyme
slinkying in singing i am sooooooo happy cos the truth is coming out yeahhhhhhh

Alisa4un01 thanks for your input

TexasCowboi - kotc thanks You did it huh - i really appreciate You sharing and ummmmmmmm i like that one toooo

Janet - sister in crime hehehehe - cumm on and tell LOL

t1ggr367 - thank Youuuuuuuuuuuu cute blush too and mmm scuba diving wow well You know that a snorkel can be a fun toy

bowler69 - You will get another gf start singing all i want for Christmas and ummmm she will play all Your fantasies out - cool off huh in some snow

and ummm what about waking up Christmas morning and finding a cute femme or Butch under the Christmas tree wrapped up - phew (6)

slinkysssssssssssss

(f) (f)

Yes'm...I was thinkin the snorkel could be really fun.....Alsooooooo.......The extra air regulator, if ya press the button on the back expells some air, that might be a fun sensation....:s :$ ...Just some thoughts....

Mopsie
12-20-2002, 12:56 AM
My fantasies usually involve things that my honey just can't bring herself to do (most of the time). Things like places where we might get caught -- so far we've racked up work (after hours), the movie theatre and a conference room (after hours) but I'd like to try removing more clothes in those places... and maybe the truck, my or her parents house, at someone else's house... you get the idea.

Also my fantasies include more aggression than she usually does... she's a tender butch and so sometimes I'd like to be shoved up against the wall and "taken" with some force. ;)

t1ggr367
12-20-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Mopsie
My fantasies usually involve things that my honey just can't bring herself to do (most of the time). Things like places where we might get caught -- so far we've racked up work (after hours), the movie theatre and a conference room (after hours) but I'd like to try removing more clothes in those places... and maybe the truck, my or her parents house, at someone else's house... you get the idea.

Also my fantasies include more aggression than she usually does... she's a tender butch and so sometimes I'd like to be shoved up against the wall and "taken" with some force. ;)

Jeez...Mine managed a movie theater...Been there, done that....August 21st in the car....Been there, done that....Dec...25th WILL be ther WILL do that.....And I'm always about takin what I want (a) .

Janet
12-20-2002, 04:43 AM
Lex
That's just not fair, to start something and just leave us hanging!
Not fair at all!!!:'( :'( :'(
(I had to fill the rest in on my own...was pretty good!)

And t1ggr, all those came true for you?
geez(lucky you!!!:) )

slinky, you know, this is just another thread to give a reason to just go outside and bang my head against a tree or something.

:s

slinkyme
12-20-2002, 07:55 AM
slinksssssssssss in thank goodness its friday yeahhhhhh

Janet i told you to come on over or is it cummm on over *w*

Lex thank You thank You and ummm read my stories cos some of them are based on my fantasies - they are on the erotica thread

t1ggr367 - snorkelling huh - that is what they call muff diving today isnt it ?????

mopsie - wooohooo thank you

To Aall in the thread have a great pervy fantasy weekend

slinksssssssssssssss

(f) (f)

TexasCowboi
12-20-2002, 10:19 AM
Now there's an idea...... I think if its ok with Lex.... you can add your own ending and let the rest of us see it....*GRINS*
* shrugs * just a thought...
TexasCowboi

Originally posted by Janet
Lex
That's just not fair, to start something and just leave us hanging!
Not fair at all!!!:'( :'( :'(
(I had to fill the rest in on my own...was pretty good!)
:s

DivaTX45
12-20-2002, 10:59 AM
Felix......

MY fantasy is that I'm that Cornell University vet student......

:::::::::::::swoon:::::::::::

~Diva

Lex
12-20-2002, 11:04 AM
Please do add your own ending. *grin* I always love reading other people's writing.

And here's another one, inspired by Mopsie:

---

I raised an eyebrow at her, my expression unreadable. She smiled innocently, daring me.

With a flurry, her body was pressed against the wall, my leg raised between her thighs. My mouth crashed down upon hers, forcing her lips apart as I lifted her on my thigh.

Her hands immediately wrapped around my back, one hand tangling in the hair at the back of my head. She kissed me with a fury I had never seen in her before. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, sliding it over hers in an erotic dance.

My hands ran down her body, smoothing her dress before lifting it above her waist. One hand grasped the crotch of her panties. I groaned into her mouth as I felt the effect my unannounced attack had wrung from her.

With a tug, the worn and old panties tore off in my hand. I tucked them into my pocket. I'd be keeping those.

My hands ran up the outside of her thighs, settling on her now bared ass. I lifted, kissing her deeply, and wrapped her legs around my waist as I pressed her against the wall. Her breasts were crushed between us as I reached up underneath her, sliding one finger into the dripping wetness. I tore my mouth from hers, my breath hissing out from between my clenched teeth. I didn't think she had *ever* been this wet for me before.

"Mmmmm....."

I ran a finger delicately around the edge of her opening, lightly teasing her. I slid close to her clit, pulling back a scant millimeter away from fully caressing the engorged bit of flesh.

"Do you want it?" My gruff voice was loud to my own ears. I looked at her, seeing the desire written on her featueres. Here eyes were half closed, and smoky with arousal. Her lips were bruised slightly. I kissed her again, biting her lips lightly before pulling back.

"Do you want it," I growled into her ear, sliding my finger closer to her clit.

"Please! Please...I need it!" Her impassioned cry caressed my senses, sending a jolt straight to my groin. She threw her head back, her neck fully exposed to me. I had the feeling I'd be doing this a lot more from now on.

A smirk settled on my face as I continued to tease around her clit. She raised her head, opening her eyes. She was panting heavily, her chest rising and falling noticably with each breath.

"Please...." She did beg prettily. I would have to make her beg more.

But some other time.

I flicked my finger over her clit, quickly manipulating it back and forth.She stiffened in my arms, her mouth opening in a silent scream as she gave into the feelings I raised within her. My finger flitted as quickly as a hummingbird, raising her higher and higher.

"Yes..." I groaned into her ear. "Come for me, darlin'."

She arched into me, her body moving spasmodically as she drew closer...and closer...

"OH!!! YES!!" She reached blindly for me, her nails digging into the back fo my neck as her lips crushed against mine, muffling her screams. As her spasms subsided, I softened my caresses. My finger continued to play in her wet opening.

It was time for my fun.

----

I do hope you enjoyed that. *grin* Many more where that came from. I do believe that's the first complete and total nonsensical smut I've ever written. Wow.

Later, all!
Lex

TexasCowboi
12-20-2002, 11:24 AM
* walkin over to turn the A/C down *...........thats great Lex......
Just gives Me ideas...*EFG*.......keep it up .....
TC

Lex
12-20-2002, 11:28 AM
*smiles innocently*

It's not like my wife gets the benefit of my perverted little brain...no not at all....not like she can't have any fantasies since I come up with so many she kinda can't think of something I haven't suggested/am about to suggest....

Oh, no, not little me...I'm just an innocent boi...I'd *never* make her have to act out all these perverted things, no, never!

*evil grin*
Lex

TexasCowboi
12-20-2002, 11:33 AM
INNOCENT!....* chuckles *......cough,cough,bullshyt,cough.......
if yer innocent....then can I be innocent too?.....
*GRINS*

Originally posted by Lex
*smiles innocently*

It's not like my wife gets the benefit of my perverted little brain...no not at all....not like she can't have any fantasies since I come up with so many she kinda can't think of something I haven't suggested/am about to suggest....

Oh, no, not little me...I'm just an innocent boi...I'd *never* make her have to act out all these perverted things, no, never!

*evil grin*
Lex

salilus
12-20-2002, 11:39 AM
Well, I've had sex on a train, in the back of a truck, in the woods, on the kitchen table, bent over the counter, in a park.......
never on a plane though....

I'm running out of fantisies here ~LOL

There is one...
I've never had anal sex before - a little stimulation now and then...
but well....umm..yes..that would be one - definatly :$

Lex
12-20-2002, 11:42 AM
Definitely, man! Let's go trawling through the red light district as our little innocent selves! XD

Lex

slinkyme
12-20-2002, 12:07 PM
OMG what is happening in here - slinking around grinning

sali you have what ????????????????:o and i thought you still a virgin ???????:o OMG and you blushing tooo cos your mind went a backward wondering huh ?? luv ya sis

Diva - you need help off the floor ???

Lex i love Your writings thanks - ummm keep them going *w*

TexasCowboi those that come into this thread or is it cummm on this thread are not innocent :s

i have ummm done it on a bus, a plane, a train, the beach, the bonnet of a car, everywhere in the house and damm excluding what i wrote below am running short of ideas :|

sooo lets keep the fantasies rollinggggggggggggg

slinks out singing to dream that impossible dream :D

(f) (f)

TexasCowboi
12-20-2002, 12:22 PM
at least I tried being innocent......I have to at least try...*GRINS*
gotta give Myself an "E" for effort...

More fantasies.....well.....I got plenty of those......
I would love to take My lady for a ride on a motorcycle.....park somewhere.....then "take care of business" right there on the bike......
Ya'll let ME know if ya need any explanation...I'll be more than happy to explain....
*GRINS*
TC

OMG what is happening in here - slinking around grinning

sali you have what ????????????????:o and i thought you still a virgin ???????:o OMG and you blushing tooo cos your mind went a backward wondering huh ?? luv ya sis

Diva - you need help off the floor ???

Lex i love Your writings thanks - ummm keep them going *w*

TexasCowboi those that come into this thread or is it cummm on this thread are not innocent :s

i have ummm done it on a bus, a plane, a train, the beach, the bonnet of a car, everywhere in the house and damm excluding what i wrote below am running short of ideas :|

sooo lets keep the fantasies rollinggggggggggggg

slinks out singing to dream that impossible dream :D

(f) (f)

slinkyme
12-20-2002, 12:43 PM
hands TexasCowboi hys "E" now lets see You upgrade Yourself to an "A" :D

Ya'll let ME know if ya need any explanation...I'll be more than happy to explain....

cant wait for the next episode

slinks out singing to dream the impossible dream

(f) (f)

Lex
12-20-2002, 12:54 PM
Ok! Last one for today! No, really...

---

You entered the room slowly that night, remember? Clad only in that soft sheer fabric that tore so easily. You slid into the room as slick as I slid into you later.

You looked so beautiful that night.

Care for a rematch?

I'd slide my hands over your naked body, caressing every inch of exposed skin. I'd kiss you, love you, and make you mine.

You'd like that, wouldn't you? Tell me.

"I love it when you fuck me, Daddy."

Good girl.

I guess the only thing left to do for you is...

"Oh! Daddy! It's so big!"

You can take it, baby girl...Kissing...soft lips and hard teeth, wet tongues clash....

I love you, darlin'...sliding deep inside you...Feels good, doesn't it?

"Mmmm.....Oh....I love you, Daddy..."

Yes, baby girl....you know I love you too. Mmm...I can feel that clenching. Thinking about trying to make me come in you, baby?

"Daddy, please! I need you!"

I know you do, baby. Take it all...Thrusting, pushing, sliding, loving...bites rain down like the tears of joy that run down your face. I'm fucking you, baby girl...

Come for your Daddy.

"OOOOHHH!!!"

Yes, baby, scream for me.

----

And now I'm off to clean the kitchen and make dinner for my lovely Jeni...she needs a bit of relaxation, after dealing with irate Christmas shoppers all day!

Sayonara no da
(Because it must be so, y'know)
Lex

seepybear21
12-20-2002, 01:29 PM
Oh my Gawd.

*speechless*

seepy

slinkyme
12-20-2002, 01:34 PM
ummm Lex are You handing out towels to Aall of Uus ???

thanks for the stories

slinkyme

(f) (f)

Jeni
12-20-2002, 03:24 PM
*hands out towels to the entire butch-femme.com community* You see what I have to deal with here? *grin*

~jeni~

seepybear21
12-20-2002, 03:36 PM
I have no sympathy whatsoever!

lucky, lucky femme.....

slinkyme
12-20-2002, 04:03 PM
jeni count your blessings i am sure there are many femmes that would love to be in your place.

seepy neither do i

(f)(f)

Janet
12-20-2002, 04:12 PM
Nope, no sympathy here either!
But I will take a towel...or two...

Lex
12-20-2002, 06:23 PM
I'd have to say that's the best reply my drivel has gotten. *grin*

Jeni doesn't need sympathy...she gets plenty of *ahem* other emotions from me. Speaking of which...

*scampers off to jump into Jeni's lovin' arms and make up some more fantasies*
Lex

Needlegirl
12-20-2002, 08:08 PM
hottt stuff, Lex. :D
it definately made the most horrible day at work go by a little less focused. ^.-

you know.. i USED to fantasize a lot.. but now i don't even get the chance to think about things before they happen to me. ;) maybe later i'll try to think of something i haven't done. heh.

<3needle. :[

Echo
12-20-2002, 10:55 PM
A woman was wrongfully sent to jail for a crime she did not commit. While in jail, she had to pay her own way out and work to do so. Her job was to be a stripper after many other jobs failed. There was a tailor in the jail and she was a nice thick butch. While fitting this new stripper for her costume, the butch decided to grope the stripper against her will. After the butch got tired of the stripper resisting, she picked her up, threw her down on the bed and said, "Shut up and enjoy what I'm about to do to you".

My fantasy is to go to jail and have a butch tell me what she wants to do to me, tell me that I'm going to enjoy it, and take complete advantage of me, while I pretend to fight her off. YUM!

t1ggr367
12-21-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Echo
A woman was wrongfully sent to jail for a crime she did not commit. While in jail, she had to pay her own way out and work to do so. Her job was to be a stripper after many other jobs failed. There was a tailor in the jail and she was a nice thick butch. While fitting this new stripper for her costume, the butch decided to grope the stripper against her will. After the butch got tired of the stripper resisting, she picked her up, threw her down on the bed and said, "Shut up and enjoy what I'm about to do to you".

My fantasy is to go to jail and have a butch tell me what she wants to do to me, tell me that I'm going to enjoy it, and take complete advantage of me, while I pretend to fight her off. YUM!

Hmmmmm...honestly, I've been there......Don't fantasize about that....really!!!!!

Lex
12-21-2002, 04:31 AM
In my opinion, rape/quasi-rape fantasies can only work if both people who are in the scene are completely consenting...otherwise, it gets too real.

and I have to applaud you for being able to say that you want that. A lot of people I know can't bring themselves to say it can be done, much less that they want it.

And now, off to deal with irate Christmas shoppers!
Lex

Ms_Vixen
12-21-2002, 07:07 AM
Hmmm... I think if you're fantasizing about "non-consensual" situations, then the consensuality of it all is implicit. Quite a different situation from truly non-consensual stuff.

But hey, I'm a "force-me queen" so I'm probably biased. ;)

bowler69
12-21-2002, 12:16 PM
I have a fantasy of showing up at a company function with a knock dead gorgeous woman on my arm and we lip lock in front of all my straight co-workers who gasp and remain open jawed for the entire night. AND, all guys I work with try to hit on her and she only has eyes (and hands) for me!

KriminalJ
12-22-2002, 05:22 AM
My biggest fantasy is to be sitting on the couch watching tv or laying in bed reading a book minding my own business. My femme enters into the room wearing nothing but a leather teddy. She basically just comes in and "takes" whatever she wants from me. I know that's not alot of detail, but the thought turns me on. Okay, time for this boi to run and take a cold shower.

CJ(6)

slinkyme
12-22-2002, 12:05 PM
Lex

In my opinion, rape/quasi-rape fantasies can only work if both people who are in the scene are completely consenting...otherwise, it gets too real.

so true and it is a yummy fantasy :$

bowler Your fantasies are rolling out slowly - good for You :)

KriminalJ - did You have a good shower ???????

Merry Christmas Aall with lots of toys and fantasies

(f)(f)

salilus
12-22-2002, 12:11 PM
~sneaking in quietly~

okay - really quick - Dark corner, public place, my skirt lifted just enough, hys dick out of hys jeans and between my thighs, cumming all over the damn place and trying to look like nothing's happening 'cept that we sort of look like we're dancing.

~Sali ~sneaking back out~

bit
12-22-2002, 12:13 PM
{{{{{{{T1gger}}}}}}}

slinkyme
12-22-2002, 12:27 PM
yummmmm sali :)

bit ummmm hugging tigger is great but umm where is your fantasy :)

(f)(f)

tommy
12-22-2002, 06:38 PM
Bit is a big chicken.

Yes Sali sexy fantasy.

tommy::::disappearing back over the edge.

TmanSpenc
12-22-2002, 07:08 PM
I would do it on a plane.
I would do it on a train.
I would do it on a boat.
I would NOT do it with goat.

I would do it on a pool table.
I would do it cuz I'm able. ;)

ok... enough of that, I'm running out of rhymes!
We did it in the back seat of the Lexus.. had to break it in!
We did it in the back yard... that was awesome... neighbors could see and hear and she said she loved looking up at the stars while she was flat on her back!

I want to do it in some semi-public place, like the bathroom of a club... or even in a public place, like with her sitting on my lap in a dark corner of a bar.

I think one of my biggest fantasies is to sit in a chair and have her (still completely dressed with her skirt around her waist) straddle me. Pretty vanilla.. but for some reason it turns my crank.

I think one of my favorite parts about ACTUALLY doing a fantasy is the "inside joke" the two of you share. The knowing looks you share when you look at the backseat of the car, or that place under the tree in the back yard. I love the way she blushes when she knows that I'm remembering what we did and where we did it. I love the way she blushes when she knows that I'm contemplating a new spot or position.

OK... enough outta me... I'm gonna get in trouble enough for spilling this much... but at least it will make her blush!!!!

Tman

tommy
12-22-2002, 07:23 PM
Very nice Tman, You two sound like you've got it made.

tommy

bowler69
12-22-2002, 07:30 PM
backseat? did it in the front seat once, or twice. There's a mountain top here where I want to drive my pickup. Have a foam mattress in the back with a double sleeping bag. Then, up there, under the stars... that's what I want to do some summer night.
Then wake up to a sunrise and do it all over again.

toiboi
12-22-2002, 07:39 PM
since Felix brought up the stable on the 1st page...*Grinz* and it's a nice post at that...would love to tumble around the bales of hay or a fresh stall...the atmosphere of the stable is an incredible aphrodisiac...the rich odor of the hay blended with wood shavings and of course horses...mmmmmmm...there is nothing like lying around in fresh hay...could have a lot of fun with the leadline rings and the leads...as well as many many other places and items found throughout...*GrinZ and Chuckles leaving the rest up to all of your imaginations*

someone brought up the roommate fantasy, which i was lucky enough to be able to play out a bit of as well as a bit more...2 birds one stone...Sean and i would once in awhile give topless with lotion massages on his bed before lights out (he always made me go to bed before i was ready *am night owl*)...hands above head under the pillow clutching the top part of the mattress while he sat on top of me scratching down my back, fingers grazing my sides causing intense trembling...*shivers at the memories*...i normally had to give him the massage last because he always wanted to sleep right after...but anyways, one night it got a little more intense then we expected and though there was no actual fucking...his hands under me exploring my front side..we ended up kissing and came upon the edge of orgasms...that forced us to stop our "roommate bonding" because of the girlfriend factor on his side of the equation...now we're both waiting for him to get the chance to visit and probably play a bit, since they have opened their relationship up a little bit...wished we could have had some play time when i last was visiting but oh well...though i did enjoy dancing at the Fetish dance with Daddy Grizzly...*chuckles and coughs thinking that's enough and changes subject*

Lex, enjoyed the short writings and am hoping to find more on your site.

~toiboi

picasso1234
12-22-2002, 07:51 PM
The bar is dark......as I am feeling dark tonight. You catch my eye, and I stare at you....openly. You smile back. Suddenly, you disappear, and my eyes search the room. A crowd of women are gathering. I move towards the commotion, and see you in the embrace of another. She has you pinned in a dark corner, and her hands are under your skirt. I move closer, so you can see me more clearly. She enters you now, and moves her hips slowly at first, and then faster as your moans grow louder. I turn to leave, and as I look back, your eyes are fixed on mine. I can see the ecstasy, and yet longing in your eyes. I stand transfixed in your passionate gaze as you climax. The gathering disperses, and I move to the exit door to catch my breath. Walking briskly to compose myself..... I'm startled to feel a light touch on my shoulder. Turning quickly to comfront my persurer, my demeanor softens as I recognize your sweet face.

slinkyme
12-22-2002, 08:01 PM
Tman thank You for sharing :D umm vanilla or not they are all yummmy

tommy - ummm comments tommy but where is the fantasy ???? :|

bowler69 - wow bowler You starting to spilll :)

toiboi - woohooo toiboi thank You thank You :)

picasso1234 - OMG Picasso You have arrived and painting fantasies already - Your first posting and its ummm a fantasy huh
;) thank You for sharing

and ummm one of my fantasies still is to have a scene with two Bbois - hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:$ :$

slinks out grinning cos the Bois are talking yeahhh :)

(f)(f)

tommy
12-22-2002, 08:33 PM
SlinkyMe says....
and ummm one of my fantasies still is to have a scene with two Bbois - hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But yet she defines herself as untouchable LOLOL

Just playing.

tommy

slinkyme
12-22-2002, 08:41 PM
Tommy Tommy Tommy

please define untouchable to me ?????? ;) :| (h) :P (a)

*perk* did i hear playing ????? what game ??? ;) :| (h) :P (a)

slinks out

(f)(f)

t1ggr367
12-22-2002, 09:00 PM
yummmmm sali :)

bit ummmm hugging tigger is great but umm where is your fantasy :)

(f)(f)

Hmmmmm...maybe that is the fantasy ;)

tommy
12-22-2002, 09:00 PM
Slinkyme said:

Tommy Tommy Tommy

please define untouchable to me ??????

Why must I define it, it is your term, per your profile.

Slinkyme also said....

*perk* did i hear playing ????? what game ???

Ah you are a world class teaser little Slinkyme. Whoops now I have to define little I bet.

tommy:::: sitting on edge swinging back and forth and smoken

slinkyme
12-22-2002, 09:06 PM
t1ggr367 - errr come on tiggr elaborate more :$

tommy - "little" well i am a shortie so ummm i can be little :)

slinks out

(f)(f)

tommy
12-22-2002, 09:15 PM
Your pm mailbox is fullllll to the top. You popular girl.

tommy

Janet
12-23-2002, 12:23 AM
All of you are entirely too delicious for words!!!!!!
(and all of you that are single need to directly report to my room! LOL!!!)
Janet

picasso1234
12-23-2002, 07:59 AM
Why thanks slink.......

Perhaps I can help you with your fantasy.... <wink>

AdoresADiFranco
12-23-2002, 11:09 AM
Does the fantasy have to be something you haven't already fufilled? Hmmmm

It's a cool day outside, dark even in the afternoon. A warm rain starts coming down. I quietly take my partners hand and without saying a word lead her outside into the rain, into the woods, into the silence of the rain.

I lay her down of the soft grass at the base of massive trees. I kiss her slowly. I quiet her as she starts to question what I am doing. I want her to feel the rain, hear the rain pattering on the leaves and her skin, only to know my touch and the rain the is surrounding us.

I make love to her in the silence and the rain...

Yeah that is my fantasy!

slinkyme
12-23-2002, 11:48 AM
AdoresADiFranco - thanks for sharing :)

Picasso thank You for the offer lol

(f)(f)

Janet
12-23-2002, 02:55 PM
I'm thinking that slinky's secret fantasy is to be the biggest tease that there is!!!!!!!
(slinky ya know i love you!(l) (k) (l) )

slinkyme
12-23-2002, 06:48 PM
err Janet darling [QUOTE]I'm thinking that slinky's secret fantasy is to be the biggest tease that there is!!!!!!! [QUOTE]

on my profile it says "i tease with ease to please" ;)

i love you toooo (l) (k) (l)

[QUOTE]Your pm mailbox is fullllll to the top. You popular girl.[QUOTE]

Tommy its emptied specially for You *weg*

still waiting for more fantasies here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slinksssssss out

(f)(f)

Janet
12-27-2002, 09:52 PM
No one has any more fantasies????
Please share????

I really can't put mine here, I really can't, they are declared illegal in most parts of the world! :P
slinkyslinks, where did you goooo?????

slinkyme
12-27-2002, 10:10 PM
Janet darling i am here - that is roaming the threads keeping out of mischief :s :s

hmmm yours are illegal huh ????? tell me more ;) ;)

ummm my fantasies am embaressed to share here :$ :$ but as this thread needs to keep going i would loveeeeeee to be kidnapped and blindfolded

(f)(f)

Juliedog
12-28-2002, 08:06 PM
Have done the football field, the back end of the truck and lotsa other places as well. But there still are a few fantasies lurking about in a dark recess of my head. More than a few after reading this thread.

An institutional, maybe kitchen type of place, where I am perhaps a worker. She enters the door, an elegant woman who carries herself regally, most likely educated to the teeth. The class differences between us are staggering. What is left in the wake is an over-powering, animalistic attraction between us. I pin her against a table, her back pressed into it while I rub my cock against her through my jeans. I stuff my tongue into her mouth and kiss her hard. Her moaning and nails clawing, ripping at my clothes spur me on. With two strong hands on her waist, I push her toward the floor on her hands and knees. I hike up her dress and push myself up against her, peel away her gossamer thin panties and take her from behind. I pound into her, grunting like an animal, as she presses back into me. Within minutes we fall onto the floor gasping like carp for air. I realize someone is likely to walk in on us at any moment, pull her skirt down and escort her out the door, no words passing between us. Only a lingering gaze.

slinkyme
12-28-2002, 08:13 PM
wiping the sweat from my forehead - mmmmmm Juliedog that sounds soooooo yummy :$ :$

(f)(f)

Juliedog
12-28-2002, 08:16 PM
Think I could see you wipe that sweat away with your own panties maybe?

salilus
12-28-2002, 08:18 PM
~watching Slinky........leaning back and waitin~

~wicked grin~
~chuckle~

salilus
12-28-2002, 08:21 PM
and Julie - that was very......very....nice ;)

Juliedog
12-28-2002, 08:25 PM
I aim to please.

slinkyme
12-28-2002, 08:25 PM
sali dearest wipe that wicked grin off your mouth okay - hugs you just dont fall off the chair ok (k)

Juliedog

Think I could see you wipe that sweat away with your own panties maybe?

i think the panties might be too wet so a towel would have to do :D :D

(f)(f)

Juliedog
12-28-2002, 08:47 PM
She lives in another city. I find myself driving toward her at 2 a.m. On my best cat feet I steal into her apartment, letting myself in with the key she has given me. Pacing my breathing and steps, I manage to get into her bedroom without waking her. By the single street light seeping through the blinds, I see her hair splayed across the pillow. I imagine I can see a small frown, followed by a deep sigh, then maybe a tiny smile. I pour myself on top of her, fog on the bay, her wrists pinned above her head right about the same time her eyes open. With one hand over her mouth, the other still on her wrists, I breathe hard into her ear, "Don't say a word, not a single word." By now she probably knows it's me, if not by my voice, she may have caught on sooner by the scent of sandalwood mixed with leather. But I fill her like a stranger, a new cock in place that night. I pump her long and hard, her legs wrapped around my hips, my fingers wrapped around her wrists. Her hair falling across the pillow, sweat on the sheets, moans and lipstick against my chest. Coming again and again.

salilus
12-28-2002, 09:15 PM
~going for a cigarette.......and a towel~ :$

butterflysara
12-30-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by bowler69
My fantasy is that a beautiful femme finds me attractative, is wearing a cute little dress but nothing underneath and lets my hands stroke her while we pretend to enjoy whatever else is going on around us.... but later when its just the two of us, we get very hot and heavy....

bowler69 i wish you live close by i would have made ur fantasy real ummmmmmmm what a fantasy *sighhhhhhhhhhh*

slinkyme
12-30-2002, 03:49 PM
JulieDog ummmm :$ :$ what can i say but Your imagination is yummy keep on on on on on

salilus sis - there should be enuff towels otherwise will wash more (k)

butterflysara it might still happen honey :)

and to Aall Happy Happy Kinky Pervy 2003

(d)(f)

butterflysara
12-30-2002, 03:55 PM
i wish that slinkyme *kisses*

Juliedog
12-30-2002, 04:01 PM
I will see what I can do about imagining more in the near future. Meanwhile, where can I apply to be towel boi in the femme locker room?

slinkyme
12-30-2002, 07:52 PM
JulieDog applications are at the entrance to the thread :)

butterflysara - kissess to you too

(f)(f)

bowler69
12-30-2002, 08:03 PM
I'd be happy to tickle your fancy anytime!!! :D

Raven135
12-30-2002, 08:25 PM
Hmmmm two words... Angelina Jolie...
Kissing me with her yummy lips...

svairini
12-30-2002, 09:36 PM
Please type or print neatly.

NAME:
DATE:
SEX:

Why do you want to be a Towel Boi in the Femme Locker Room? Be specific.

List your relevant work experience or other qualifications.

List any special skills, talents, or equipment you would bring to the position.

List your salary and benefits requirements.

I would be available to start work on ______________.

Gracious Li
12-30-2002, 11:35 PM
These are overviews of course ;)

Um, I fantasize alot about being taken from behind - any old way -the key is the behind part!

Also, lots of fantasies about multiple participants - my partner and I with another woman, younger, smaller than me, submissive, innocent.

I dominate her, tell her what to wear, what do to me (eat me), what to do to him (blow him). I spank her, then fuck her sweet and easy.

Then I tell my partner to fuck her hard and fast while I kiss her and grope her tits.

Then we rest, stroke, wallow in the body heat, sweat, scents, dozing off ::ahem:: enough on that one for now ::blush::

:P :P :P

And then the two of us with another man, big, hunky, confidant - I watch as the boys start out fondling each other, checking each other's bodies out, kissing, slapping asses, then my partner gives the guy a bj while the guy mutters typical porn mutterings "Yeah, yeah, that's it, that's right boy, suck my dick, that's good boy ..."

Then they fuck "missionary", then "doggie".

Then I get in on it, in between them, sucking my guy's dick while the other guy fucks me from behind, then switching - sucking the guy's dick while my partner fucks me from behind.

Then we blahblahblah (see above... ::heehee:: )

:P :P :P :P :P

There are a couple more with more than 3 of us and agreed upon scenarios (gangbangs; one "princess"/"prince" and all the servants/slaves; group j.o's and diddlins' ... )

Phew, I know I'm tired, my inhibitions are lowered. :$

Hypnotic suggestion: forget you ever read this! :|

Gracious Li
01-02-2003, 09:33 AM
Hmm, did everyone resolve to keep their fantasies to themselves in the new year?! C'mon folks, keep 'em comin', so to speak! ;) (And don't leave me hanging out there as the most recent poster! :$ )

Janet
01-02-2003, 09:47 AM
Li, I think you have been left to hang with that one!!! LOL
VERY NICE INDEED!!!!! oh my.... where's my damn towel...

Juliedog, an application for you there...you better fill it out quick before someone else gets it!!!!!
(do i hear the sound of feets running?)

Hmmm, sexual fantasies for the new year... Will we make them come true???
Or just live in our fantasy world?
I may have, kinda sorta maybe, an opportunity to live out one of mine. (YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!)
Should I do it?
This would end up being a two boi and me thing.... k, my towel please???
The other fantasies I have been able to live out have been well worth it. I wonder if this one will be, because it will also be filling one of the bois fantasies as well.

Any helpful hints? Comments? Dirty stories?
<WEG>
~janet

Juliedog
01-02-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by svairini
Please type or print neatly.

NAME:juliedog
DATE:not as often as i would like
SEX:yes please, ma'am

Why do you want to be a Towel Boi in the Femme Locker Room? Be specific. It is my desire to accommodate to my fullest capability the needs of each femme having membership in this organization. It is a job that I would find personally fulfilling, but beyond that, I believe I would be serving the greater good by being towel boi.

List your relevant work experience or other qualifications. My main qualification is my extreme desire to please and assist each and every femme. I don't believe in leaving them wet without a means of toweling off.

List any special skills, talents, or equipment you would bring to the position. Ambidextrous, multi-cocked, enjoy servicing femmes from and in any position, adept at homemade massage, able to raise one eyebrow suggestively and wink,and capable of running an institutional-sized washer and dryer as long as all the towels are white and no reds get mixed in the pile.

List your salary and benefits requirements. I have no salary requirement than perhaps the occasional pair of sexy panties to keep and savor forever. The benefits are already built into the system. What red-blooded butch could resist a job in the femme locker room?

I would be available to start work on ____immediately in not sooner.__________.

lfemme
01-02-2003, 02:46 PM
a fantasy i wrote for my Sir:

We are at the Women's party at the Wet Spot. i am kneeling at Your feet and You are idly stroking my hair, chatting with the many friends we have made. i feel Your grip tighten in my hair as You begin to pull my head up. As i look out at the main play space, i think i know why You had briefly left me earlier. All of the equipment except for one piece has been pushed to the side. my heart starts to pound as i look at that lone frame standing in the middle of the room. You grab the collar around my neck and pull me to my feet. Still holding onto the collar You walk towards the frame and i can do nothing but follow, trying not to trip or stumble into You.

You proceed to tie me up, spread-eagle to the frame. Then You place a blindfold over my eyes, leaving me with no way to see what is going on. i can hear Your voice though as it rings through the room. "This slave has served Me well. As a reward, I would like to invite all of the Tops here that I have come to know and trust to come and give her what she needs. It pleases Me to see her take as much as you can give her."

i am very nervous, but i know that i will take whatever comes so that i will not be a disappointment to You. What i do is to honor You to the best of my ability. i am also excited for, as You know, i am quite the pain slut.

This hungry pack of Tops descends on me. Pain and pleasure come at me from every direction and in every way imaginable (except that one which is Your domain alone). Whips, canes, floggers, paddles, hands and loads of other toys descend on me. Occasionally i feel a tickle in my ear as You come up and whisper "you are doing well and pleasing Me" and bite me on the neck or shoulder. At those moments all i can do is shiver.

Fran is there watching, helping out and giving me occasional sips of water. i am grateful for this as my throat quickly goes dry from all the screaming and growling.

After an eternity that is over too soon, You come up behind me and claim that place that is Yours alone, thrusting into me with the biggest cock You have. "Cum" You breathe into my ear and i do, wave after wave of orgasm racking my body. Finally i feel my restraints being undone as You hold firmly onto me. You gently lower me to the floor where i kneel and wrap my arms around Your feet and kiss Your boots, thanking You in the only way that i can at the moment. You place a soft blanket over me and sit in a chair as i cling to You, content and at home sitting at Your feet.

Janet
01-02-2003, 07:03 PM
K, i know what i want for my birthday now...
i want to be in lfemme's story.
REALLY really really want that!!!!!!!!!!
mmm mmm mmm

When will we know if Juliedog has been hired for the job? All my towels keep getting soaked...don't know why...

ShadowWolf
01-06-2003, 11:34 PM
We are in a bar dancing slowly on the dance floor ...

she turns her back to me and I lift up the back of her skirt ..

I slip my cock into her as we slowly move together to the beat of the music ..

*smiles*

ShadowWolf

svairini
01-07-2003, 12:43 AM
(banging my pink glitter gavel on the table) let the meeting of the femmes come to order!

so, the issue on the agenda is juliedoggie's application to be towelboi.

discussion?

the only part that gives me pause is this:

I have no salary requirement than perhaps the occasional pair of sexy panties to keep and savor forever.

cuz we did have to fire that last towelboi for stealing too many panties ...

maybe we need to take turns donating a panty to the tip jar every few weeks? whaddya think?

~~
fading off into fantasy scene of interviewing a butch who really really needs the job ... and has to please me in order to get it ...
~~

ahem! excuse me! let the, er, meeting continue...

butterflysara
01-07-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by SirShadowWolf

We are in a bar dancing slowly on the dance floor ...

she turns her back to me and I lift up the back of her skirt ..

I slip my cock into her as we slowly move together to the beat of the music ..

*smiles*

ShadowWolf
wow sir shadow i can imagine this by reading ur fantasy but if u stated exactly where your cock is slipped mmmmmmmmmm missing a butch cock for more than a year now *sigggggggghhhhhhhhhhh* (k) to u shadow:$

Janet
01-07-2003, 12:19 PM
svairini...
...omg....
you had me crying laughing at that...
hahahahahaaaaaa
too funny
love your gavel!

bowler69
01-07-2003, 12:30 PM
I've spotted you before at the gym. Usually just passing each other near the water fountain, coming in and out of the locker room, sometimes we've actually been working out and I've see you glance my way a time or two. Today it looks like we've timed it so that we are both lifting weights and jogging on the tread mills together. We don't say much, I just listen to you breathing, and watch as you adjust the speed and incline. Then you grab your towel and head to the locker room. I wait a few minutes and then follow you. No one else is there, it's late, the place is just about ready to close up... I get into the locker room just as you wrap your towel around you and walk towards the shower. I can't get my clothes off fast enough. Once in the shower, with you, I don't shy away from looking at you. I admire the way your body is toned and want to run my hands over your smooth stomach. You watch me look you over and move closer to me, that's when, without saying a word, I grab your head and pull you close to me and there we are, naked, kissing, full mouth, sucking on each other's tongues, in the public shower of the local gym.

Anat
01-07-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by svairini
(banging my pink glitter gavel on the table) let the meeting of the femmes come to order!

so, the issue on the agenda is juliedoggie's application to be towelboi.

discussion?

Hrm... but s/he sounds so extraordinarily qualified... julie, sugar, how are you at making and serving mint julips and margaritas? the locker room can be a thirsty place!(d)

(k)anat (k)

Janet
01-11-2003, 09:57 AM
i have been having an incredible amount of phone sex lately...
i'm finding that the person that i'm doing this with is very open to exploring fantasies.
i've never really been one for phone or cyber sex. but this person, just this one person, i can't even begin to describe it.

anyway, s/he is very very open to exploring fantasies and to just put some things into words is very freeing.

my 2 cents

Juliedog
01-11-2003, 11:16 AM
Ms. Svairini,

It is with the utmost and humblest of pleasure that I accept my position of femme locker room towel boi. I promise to uphold my title to the best of my abilities, until my term of service ends or I am barred from competing due to nude photo scandals in the tabloids. Might I add, all charges have been dropped against me with regard to my recent court appearance over panty theft. By the way, what a nice, sparkly gavel you have, ma'am. If it pleases you, might I bring you a fresh towel? See, they are all pink now. Think it must have been that damn maroon sweater in the laundry pile.

Ms. Anat, I would not only serve you juleps and margaritas, but I would feed you strawberries and fresh cream the week of the Kentucky Derby and fan you while you watched the studs race. I'm leaving on a midnight train for Georgia right now.

Janet
01-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Juliedog
hahahahahahahaaaaaa
omg
hahaha

ShadowWolf
01-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by butterflysara
wow sir shadow

Thank ya very much *grin*

Sir ShadowWolf

Sidian
01-11-2003, 07:35 PM
This is the only website that best suits my fantasy. I want to feel the insatiable excitement of a lesbian who enjoys penetrating their lover with a strap on. :$

passionatefemme
01-11-2003, 09:42 PM
Fantasies are what keep me going....until the next bit(e) of reality sends me shaking and shivering to the depths of my being.

I walk into the club. I'm new here, and it's obvious. I make my way to the spot at the bar, knowing eyes are wondering if I know where I am, what I'm doing. I know. With my back to the floor, I sip a stiff drink, feeling the warmth hitting the back of my throat. I see you in the mirror. You looking at me. Me pretending not to notice - but you know. I look to see if you're still there, you've gone, and my heart sinks. And then I feel you. Your hand pressing the small of my back. Your breath as you bend to kiss the curve of my neck. Your tongue as you flick my earlobe. You spin me around, and lead me to the dance floor, taking the lead that takes me somewhere else. We dance, slowly, closely, carressing and touching. You bend down to me, pressing your lips to mine, and I can taste your passion, your want and desire. To be desired.

We barely make it to the car. You know all the right spots, and I'm still fully clothed. Will I last another minute? You pull away. And I trust you. You drive. We ascend steps - I'm not sure where. You've been playing with me all along. In your place I am putty on fire. Your lips burn a trail to my clit. Your hands trace the way to oblivion. Your fingers tease my cunt - sometimes moving in...always surprising. I can hear myself. You bend me, and I feel your hand warm my ass. Four times, maybe more, I come that night...with you inside me, in my ass and cunt, on my clit. We brake only for water, to renew the moisture that has left my body in floods of orgasms. You make me know that every inch of me is alive and living. I am hoarse from the sounds of passion and ecstasy. My mind is cloudy from the explosions of color I've seen - the reds and golds, the deep deep darkness of wet velvet burning.

It is late. I must go. I hate to. But I do.

Running late for work, smiling and grinning, sore and still wet, I leave for the day. Damnit - the car won't start...not a thing. I call the car service "20 minutes tops" they say. I have to laugh - 20 minutes for a top? Hope not. I see the truck pull up. I see you get out......(your turn) (k)

tommy
01-12-2003, 12:20 AM
excellent, nice twist at the end.

tommy

slinkyme
01-12-2003, 10:33 AM
slinks in smirking thinking this thread is getting more and more interesting and maybe opening Pandoras box was a good idea - keep the fantasiesssssss rollingggggggg - thank Yyou Aall for sharing

(f)(f)

Drummergirrl
01-16-2003, 02:40 PM
Deciding to share a fantasy this snowy afternoon... maybe itís not exotic as some Iíve been reading, but since it is something Iíve never done, it never fails to make me weak when I think of it...

A walk with nature, you say, would do me some good. You arrange to pick me up and, despite your intention, I decide to wear a long skirt and sandals, my mouth rouged with my favorite shade of deep red. You laugh, saying, Woman youíre just not cut out for nature, are you? I love when you tease me, especially when itís not true.

We drive to a summer camp, now closed for the season, and ease off the highway to the rutted road. You know the owners, and no oneís here save the caretaker, whom we stop to chat with before heading further into the property. Finally stopping at a huge lake, we get out to walk. The smell of autumn fills my lungs, and I hear the dying song of crickets. Sweet song of death, decay, and regeneration-to-be. You turn unexpectedly to me, eyes bright but serious, pulling me close to you.

Your mouth so sweet, your lips closing on mine, your tongue -- the agressor I welcome into my mouth. I take you in, wishing to deep throat you right now, here, by this lake where brown wood ducks are diving in the shallows and the cattails waver in the evening breeze. My hunger awakened by your urgent hands rising under my blouse, I move my own hands to your jeans, fumbling with the fly, until I find the buttons. Kneeling before you in the weedy grass, I look into your grey-green eyes. Connection like electric jolts through my trembling fingers as I unbutton your levis and pull your warm cock out. Prelude of kisses planted just beneath the head. My mouth a perfect O as you slide in. Mmm. Saliva drooling off the tip as you withdraw. You begin pumping a little, and a groan escapes your lips. Oh goddess, I think. I draw my lips around you tighter as I rake my nails down your denimed thighs. Spill into me, I think. Spear me completely, past my wet, red lips, over my tongue, against the back of my throat... I know I have pleased you when I see a perfect red circle around the base of your wonderful cock.

Shopping for several shades of kiss-my-cock-red lipstick has never been so much fun.

TmanSpenc
01-16-2003, 02:44 PM
Wow Drummergirl... that gave me a "woody" lol

Tman

Syr Draconis
01-16-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Drummergirrl
Deciding to share a fantasy this snowy afternoon... maybe itís not exotic as some Iíve been reading, but since it is something Iíve never done, it never fails to make me weak when I think of it...

Are you taking applications to help you fulfill this fantasy? If you are send me one FAST.

Mmmmmmm, well now. Fumbling to keep my cock from bursting out of my jock. :P

Always,
Syr Draconis
(from the Midwest too.)

slinkyme
01-16-2003, 05:23 PM
reads the recent postings

Juliedogg - umm thanks for the application form - have put it on file and will be in contact soon *w*

janet sis dearest come down from the clouds or is it cumm down and ummmm lets hear one of yours

SyrDraconis do You need a icy cold towel while You read the postings here *weg*

TmanSpec ummm errrr down boi down *w*

Drummergirrl keep them going mmmmmmmmm

slinks out fantasizing about what is being said here

(f)(f)

tommy
01-16-2003, 05:56 PM
Jeezus, the grrrls are good.
the poor bois probably all stiff and not able to walk.

Hey that line:

"Shopping for several shades of kiss-my-cock-red lipstick has never been so much fun."

sends me to ..... i don't know where, but I too want to stay there with you.

great thread Slinky.

tommy

Drummergirrl
01-16-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by tommy

Hey that line:

"Shopping for several shades of kiss-my-cock-red lipstick has never been so much fun."

sends me to ..... i don't know where, but I too want to stay there with you.

...which is exactly why I love lipstick. Glad to know it warmed up a few of you today. Y'all didn't have to walk around much with those tents in your pants, did you?

(c)DG

Syr Draconis
01-16-2003, 07:27 PM
... Y'all didn't have to walk around much with those tents in your pants, did you?

(c)DG

Not for long. (6) Thank you for your concern, LOL. ;)

Always,
Syr Draconis

TmanSpenc
01-16-2003, 07:27 PM
Hell, Drummer, you read my post in the bluntness thread... I'm STILL walking around with a tent in my pants! ;)

Tman:$

Drummergirrl
01-16-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by TmanSpenc
Hell, Drummer, you read my post in the bluntness thread... I'm STILL walking around with a tent in my pants! ;)

Tman:$

I don't know about the weather up there, but your condition would definately qualify for Code Blue if you were outside here; it's not quite 15 degrees. 'Course if you *were* here, you wouldn't be outside, would you? Inside... so much warmer.

(c) DG

TmanSpenc
01-16-2003, 07:50 PM
Ya know Drummer... You are making me wish I was still in the midwest...

Tman

Drummergirrl
01-16-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Syr Draconis
Not for long. (6) Thank you for your concern, LOL. ;)

Syr, not for long? *blushing profusely but I have to know* How many inches are not for long? And what does one do when one is longing for... more of your inches?

(c) DG

Drummergirrl
01-16-2003, 08:08 PM
Ya know Drummer... You are making me wish I was still in the midwest...

Tman

Sounds like the beginning of another good fantasy... do tell.

(c) DG... getting hungry for a butch bedtime story

slinkyme
01-16-2003, 08:17 PM
Tommy

great thread Slinky.

isnt the imagination and visualization an amazing thing huh :)

thinking that Drummergirrrl and Tman are having fun here - keep it going LOL

Syr Draconis ummm

Not for long. Thank you for your concern, LOL.

whats not so long ?????

slinks out

(f) (f)

Juliedog
01-16-2003, 08:25 PM
My goodness Drummergirl! I have been too busy salivating all evening to really say anything before. You have rendered me sub-literate. Do any of the femmes need a towel like the butches need a femme tonight? My little fantasy tonight is to come into the femme locker room and swat the first lucsious naked butt I see with a wet rolled up towel...until it's warm and red. And then maybe see if she would be willing to leave a little lipstick trail on the towel boi stick. Who knows what could transpire after that?

Syr Draconis
01-16-2003, 08:26 PM
Syr, not for long? *blushing profusely but I have to know* How many inches are not for long? And what does one do when one is longing for... more of your inches?

(c) DG

A fast, thick 8 inches, DG.

There are many things one can do to get more. Show up, let me know you want it with a slow smile and I will take you from there.

Always,
Syr Draconis

Drummergirrl
01-16-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Juliedog
My little fantasy tonight is to come into the femme locker room and swat the first lucsious naked butt I see with a wet rolled up towel...until it's warm and red. And then maybe see if she would be willing to leave a little lipstick trail on the towel boi stick. Who knows what could transpire after that?

*looking for svairini and Janet... whoever's got Juliedog's application for towel boi*

Ahem, that is *not* the way to earn tips!

Drummergirrl
01-16-2003, 09:12 PM
A fast, thick 8 inches, DG.

There are many things one can do to get more. Show up, let me know you want it with a slow smile and I will take you from there.

Once again, Syr, you've found a way to make me shiver. Gracious.

(c) DG

Janet
01-16-2003, 09:41 PM
trying to find juliedog's application...
has to here somewhere...
who exactly is conducting the interview?

Drummergirrl
01-17-2003, 08:14 AM
I can't bear to edit this one. Anyone object to a two-part fantasy?

There you stand, thumbs hooked into belt loops, leaning against the far wall. Youíre the most handsome transman Iíve ever seen. You break a lot of hearts, I think. Well, mineís already broken, so no worries there.

Our eyes meet, and when I donít look away, you walk over, dodging couples on the dance floor. Nearer now, the scent of your aftershave mingling with my gin and tonic -- I feel giddy. We strike up a conversation and quickly decide to walk to the all-night diner down the street. As we walk, I can feel your eyes traveling over me, surveying and mapping the terrain: the swell of my breasts, nipple peaks taut under my blouse, the curve of my hips, the valley at the small of my back, the roundness of my ass. I wonder: Will you also claim the river I feel surging through my pounding heart? Will you taste the salt of my ocean on this, your first voyage into me?

Just before we enter the circle of light emanating from the diner, you pull me to one side, your voice a throaty whisper. Wait, you say; Iíve got to show you something. No warning bells sound in my ears, perhaps because of the gentleness of your voice, or the softness of your grey eyes... and so taking my hand, you lead me behind the diner and across a narrow alley, to where the levee sits, a looming giant lit by a waning quarter moon. I open my mouth to speak, but you cover me with soft kisses before any words tumble out. I raise my hands to your shoulders and pull you to me, our mouths tentative, eager, the taste of gin and beer mingling as your tongue presses against my teeth. I part my lips to feel you enter me, your mouth harder now, insistent. Your hands encircle my waist and the shock of your touch draws a little shudder from me.

TmanSpenc
01-17-2003, 09:38 AM
Where the hell is the rest of that???

Tman

Drummergirrl
01-17-2003, 10:36 AM
k, TmanSpenc, here's the rest -

Breaking your embrace, you again say: Come with me; I want to share this with you. Leading me to the path that runs up the face of the levee, the Mississippi is soon at our feet. The scent of this mighty mother washes over me, and I imagine the life, desperate and vital, pulsing beneath those moonlit crests. I turn to you, eyes shining, and see the animal hunger reflected in your own. We kiss again, and you push me down to where youíve laid your leather jacket. Ravenous teeth begin at my collarbone; you suck and bite your way to my aching nipples. I feel the shock of night air on my damp thighs when your hand lifts my skirt; your knee pressing any resistance away. A gasp escapes my lips as you graze my sex; your approving smile tells me that I am indeed as wet as I thought. Lowering to me, your mouth crushing against mine, fingers and tongue thrusting into me. I suck you in, desire burning in my chest like heartache. Slick with my juices, you bring fingers up to my lips and I suck them deeply, tonguing between each one. You groan, begin dry humping me, the denim bulge of your jeans becoming saturated by my juices. I reach down, eager, and you playfully slap my hand away. I think: I could draw down the moon and swallow it whole, Iím so hungry. Your eyes burn into mine again, and I feel suddenly too forward. Meekly, I lower my gaze, my breath shallow, blood thundering at my neck.

With one finger, you trace the tear from one eye. How did that happen, I wonder. Your fingertip lightly outlining my lips, the line of my jaw, pausing at my neck, then swiftly down my sternum, naval, curling at my mons. You unzip, draw yourself out, and I feel the weight of your cock against the softness of my inner thigh. Rolling onto me, you push slowly, achingly, into me. I gasp. My heart despairs from this tender possession of my willing body. I pray the Mississippi can drown the pounding in my ears. Your breath against my earlobe, a thrill, a lie, whispering: I wonít hurt you.

(c) DG

TmanSpenc
01-17-2003, 11:00 AM
That's what I'm talkin' about!

Tman

ShaiLynn34
01-17-2003, 03:41 PM
Here is one that I sent to my boi, it went rather well...

You tie my last free hand to the bed as I feign to struggle against you. I do not want to be free, I want nothing more than what is about to happen, but I need to know that it was your decision, that you were in control, that I could not have had it any other way. You tie my hand down, taking away any final chance, any final control that I thought I had. I am at your mercy, you will do to me as you please.
You take the shears sitting by the bed, and slowly begin to cut off my clothing. I had liked this shirt, but you donít seem to mind and you slice it off. I donít know what I will wear home or how I will explain the destroyed clothing. At the moment, I donít care. I arch up to your touch. You cut off my bra and begin caressing my breasts, your fingers glide lightly over the nipples, a hint of what is to come. As my jeans are destroyed you leave me only in my panties. I lay on the bed, tied arm and leg. I am afraid of what you are going to do to me. I am turned on beyond what I could imagine.
You cut of my panties, the last boarder. I lay on the bed, unsure as to what will happen now. Unable to change the course of what you have planned for me. As I watch, loving, horny, and just a bit afraid of what you will do to me, you produce a blindfold. I get one last glimpse of your handsome face, of your handsome smile, as you tie it over my eyes. My world becomes black, increasing my fear. I feel your fingertips running across my body, over my breasts, down my sides, between my legs. You tickle me there and my body convulses, attempting to rid myself of the incessant sensation, but it is impossible. You have tied me well.
I struggle against you, unable to keep still as you tickle the insides of my thighs. It is all I know, the feeling that is driving me insane. I cannot see and all I can hear are my gasps as you laugh, enjoying your plaything. And then, just as I can stand it no more, as i am about to beg you to stop, I feel pain on the inside of my leg. You bite me, distract me from the tickling, taking me to a new kind of sensation. I lay there and soon I feel another bite on my hip, I want to cry out, it is verging on true pain, but I keep silent.
The bites move up my body, I donít know when to expect them. Suddenly you bite down on my nipple and I cry out. You bite down harder, and then relent, licking my nipples, nibbling on them. I moan gently as you move to the other one, licking it. As my body arches up from the bed, trying to encourage you, you bite down. I moan at the mix of pain and pleasure, moan because I am unable to stop you. You bite down harder now and I try to get away, but am unable to. You did not leave me slack when you tied me down, I am cannot get away from the pain. I could only stop the pain if I wanted it to end this, and I donít. I want anything but that. I want you to continue, my body begs for it.

tommy
01-17-2003, 03:57 PM
DG
Shaillyn
thank you for the trips into your mind.

I am grateful for the visual passage.

tommy

Syr Draconis
01-17-2003, 05:05 PM
Here you go DG. I posted it in the erotica thread and here is the link.

http://butch-femme.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1933

It is called Nipple Worship.

Worshipping a femme's nipples is always my fantasy. And many, many times my reality too. :P

Always,
Syr Draconis

Drummergirrl
01-17-2003, 06:46 PM
It is called Nipple Worship.

Worshipping a femme's nipples is always my fantasy. And many, many times my reality too. :P

That pleased me very much, Syr. How can I show my appreciation?

(c)DG

Drummergirrl
01-19-2003, 05:59 PM
One fantasy I've had for ages is running outside and making angels in the snow -- naked, of course -- then coming back in and having my butch warm me up properly.

Ever since moving from Georgia, I can't get enough snow, but I've yet to be someplace safe enough to have fun in it.

(c) DG

kfemme
01-21-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Juliedog
My little fantasy tonight is to come into the femme locker room and swat the first lucsious naked butt I see with a wet rolled up towel...until it's warm and red. And then maybe see if she would be willing to leave a little lipstick trail on the towel boi stick. Who knows what could transpire after that?

Raising my hand...I'll volunteer for that one! MMMMMMMMM...I'm sure that I have a wonderful shade of burgundy that would look very good for that trail *EG!

BTW, Drummergirrl...this is exactly the way to get a tip from me...but that is just my POV!

kfemme (who will try to post a fantasy after she recovers from reading all of the ones in this thread...phew....definitely in need of a towel!)

passionatefemme
01-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Not yet done with this one....may leave it as it....some fantasies defy words.

It was her birthday, and she was told to arrive promptly at 7. The cabin was dark. There were no cars around.

: she gingerly opened the door, knowing full well that her presence was known...the hoot owl had notified the woods of her arrival

As she approached the cabin, she tried not to look into the windows. Spoiling the surprise would be no fun at all, and she wanted to have fun.

A voice she wasn't sure she could place spoke from the side -"Welcome. Are you ready?"

A simple nod was all she could muster, certain her beating heart would give her away. She could already feel the moisture gathering between her legs. As she was told, she wore nothing but her parka...and it was cold

She wasn't even sure who had arranged this 'surprise 'party' for her. The invitation said only those that loved her wanted her ...that was it. "Then enter, and wait by the fire to warm yourself" said the voice. She could have sworn she heard the soft tittering of voices to her side

She opened the door. It was dark, but she could smell the musk of women everywhere. A fire burned hotly in front of her, and she sat on the stool facing it.

"Stay still" said another voice. And she did so, recognizing this voice as one who loved her. She felt hands reaching over her head, tying a blindfold carefully. Other hands reached her now from the front, unzipping her parka, lifting it away.

The warmth of the fire washed over her bare flesh.
Hands lifted her to her feet, and brought her to the soft rug in front of the fire. Lying on her back, she heard things being moved, making room. Her hands were lifted above her head, tied, reaching.

She was rolled to her stomach. The scent of oils filled her.
Hands, many hands, scanned her body, feeling her, knowing her, letting her know herself in response.
"Happy birthday love" she heard over and over again whispered in her ears. Relaxed, and waiting, she felt her hips lifted. Now on her knees, her arms stretched in supplication to the goddess within, she calmed her breath, waiting.

ďThwackĒ. She heard the whoosh through the air before the sound of the hand meeting the soft flesh of her ass, and before she felt her skin respond in explosions of electricity to the surprise of flesh meeting flesh. ďYou know the ritual. One for every yearÖĒ At this point, she almost yearned to be younger, and at once grateful for her years.

A full round of spanks ensued, and by the time the full count was reached her ass bloomed red, her cunt dripped in itís honey, her sighs met the random beating of her heart, and all became silent.

For too long it seemed, that silence. That waiting and wondering. What to expect, could she prepare? And then, hands again, rubbing her bottom and back, thighs and arms, with oil that seemed to spring the very fibers of her being to life. The heat and intensity rose in her as her excitement grew in proportion. Hands gently laying the oils that made her body react so, and then with equal care turning her to her back, and paying the same attention to the front of her. The hands traveled over all parts of her body, tracing lines of descent and assent, drawing spirals meeting in points of climax yet to come, and with every point came that promise.

She felt teeth at her breasts, tongues circling her nipples, her stomach, her belly button, her forehead and then her lips. Great lovely lips giving that melting soft deep reach into her breath and beating of her heart. She lost herself in those kisses, being only aware of the other touches as they brought the energy and awareness of her beating blood to those points. It was as if her body was alive in waves, always returning to the breath given in kiss.

Gradually and decidedly, she felt the focus of touch turning to those parts of her that she knew she would have little control over her responding. The nape of her neck, her ears, her nipples, the inside of her thighs, the palm of her hands, the crook of her elbow, her toes immersed in the satin smoothness of a loveís mouth. Her body was beyond any control, heaving and writhing, responding and begging for more.

The tongue, one precious tongue, found her clit, circling it with determination after firmly pushing her thighs apart. Her body arched to greet it, to welcome the love to that place of power and force. It continued, and her body responded, as if it were unaware of her thoughts or desires, simply enjoying what it was. She knew she would reach her climax at any moment, and at that very moment, it stopped. She was left on the verge of weeping, her tears and cries of release stuck in her throat. Her knees were lifted well above her, held by strong firm hands that had no intention of letting her go. A finger traced a path of glorious silk from her clit to her asshole and back again. And again. And again.

tommy
01-26-2003, 07:57 PM
Thank you for sharing the soft fantasy, Passionatefemme.

tommy

passionatefemme
01-26-2003, 08:40 PM
YW tommy - and thanks for reading it!

lyricsnchains
02-04-2003, 08:24 PM
*fans self with hand* daaamn lex, that is some hot stuff you're writing there! rawr, where's my boi when I need her?!

Daryn
02-13-2003, 07:24 PM
Drummergirl.... I must say.... you could probably change my attitude about the mid-West.....

Fantasy (that I will never live to see happen because first of all I would need a gf and second of all I would need a very generous gf and third of all, I don't have this kind of luck :s )

It's my birthday weekend.... my lovely femme has arranged a weekend at the beach at a rental house that has a private deck with a hot tub..... the car is packed with food and champagne and lots of other treats..... she drives me out to the coast..... when we get there she suggests we soak in the hot tub and then she wants to give me a massage...... we sit in the hot tub and drink cold sparkling apple cider... when we are limp we climb out.... she turns down the bed and tells me to get ready for my massage.... she says she has to heat the massage oil but she be right back... she turns on the CD player...... some Leo Kottke..... I am face down, starting to drift...... then her hands begin to massage my shoulders... I notice more hands.... a set for each of my legs..... and a set on my buns..... I start to bolt up but I am pushed back down.... "Honey, what is going on?" ... "Just relax, it's all part of your present lover"

OK now I am going to chicken out... but suffice to say that by the time this weekend is over... the femmes are well fucked .. and the butch is grinning......

Drummergirrl
02-14-2003, 02:56 PM
Now that's what I call a delicious fantasy! Where's the sign-up sheet?

(c) DG

tattoobutch
02-20-2003, 11:20 AM
my fantasy...is lying on my bed with white candles of all sizes burning.... as I am almost asleep I feel a hand slide up my leg...a soft lick across my thigh...I feel the warmth of my womyns breath as she works her way up my body....all of the sudden I feel anothers kiss on my brow.. I look up and see another womyn...i know her , they continue to caress me and I take turns kissing and caressing them... we are inter twined in a chaotic throng of passionate love making...not leaving anyone out..after satisfying them both many times I allow them to bring me to climax.... falling together in the after glow of love making..we drift off to sleep ...

deliciousndenver
02-20-2003, 11:50 AM
Yummy... the kiss on the brow would have thrown me over the edge a little too soon I think. But thats not always bad. Nicely done! Details on that lovemaking would have been even sexier but I'm at work so "thanks" for keepin it clean! LOL.

Mista Bone
02-20-2003, 06:28 PM
I have a fantasy that will/should never come true... but hell it is interesting to think about. It is a game that can only be played once even with the perfect girl.

Sigh... I have always gone to the darker side of things... I would be fucking a beautiful girl and at the point of her orgasm, sacrifice her to the Butch gods. :| Sigh... told ya, that is a game that can only be played once.

Would I actually follow thru with this fantasy??? Well maybe when I am immortal... I see that coming soon. NOT

Drummergirrl
02-20-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by tattoobutch
[B]my fantasy...is lying on my bed with white candles of all sizes burning.... as I am almost asleep I feel a hand slide up my leg.../B]

Oooh, delicious fantasy, tattobutch, especially the candles and caresses. I don't mind not having a lot of the details spelled out for me... my brain's in overdrive imagining the scene.

yum,
(c) DG

FemmeBabyGrrl
02-20-2003, 06:48 PM
Let me just say, fantasies don't ever actually have to happen. That is why they are called fantasies :) Although there are a few I have that I would like to come true.

Let's see, to pick one & make it short...............

I've been very bad, who the hell cares what I've done :$ And my Daddy has to punish me.
He takes his big, strong hands and lifts my nightie up and lays me over his lap to give me a real good spankin. All the while telling me he's doing this because he loves me but I need to learn my lesson.
Then he pulls his cock out of his pants and bends me over the high bed and fucks me. Real slow at first then really hard.

Something like that.....the very, very shortend version.

Then there's the one I have of getting "raped" in an alley with a knife.

Or a nice sweet one of making love in a big green field with wild flowers and having it all sunny.

Geez, I can't believe I said any of those outloud. I swear I'm still innocent little FBG (a)

techie
02-21-2003, 10:25 AM
FBG,

I am with you every step of the way....

quote from FemmeBabyGrrl:

"....I've been very bad, who the hell cares what I've done And my Daddy has to punish me.
He takes his big, strong hands and lifts my nightie up and lays me over his lap to give me a real good spankin. All the while telling me he's doing this because he loves me but I need to learn my lesson.
Then he pulls his cock out of his pants and bends me over the high bed and fucks me. Real slow at first then really hard. ......"

"... lifts my nightie up ..." <OMG, techie's ragged breathing heard in the background> And the part " ... bends me over the high bed ... " adds such a realistic spin for me because positioning is so important ... I need to have some things a certain way and you fulfilled my fantasy...Thank you FBG

Tell us some more.

techie
02-21-2003, 10:28 AM
< techie hunched over computer .... waiting .... listening intently for more >

CalifBadBoy03
02-21-2003, 10:42 AM
Short Versions of my fantasies :)

* One of my fantasies is too kidnap my girl, wait for her inside the house in hiding, grab the cuffs, and blindfolds, taking her to a building, and having sex on the rooftop...along with some other things :)

* Having sex on a train --has always been a fantasy

* To have sex in the clear elevator at one of San Franciscos largest buildings...The elevator is clear and on the outside of the building :)

tattoobutch
02-21-2003, 10:46 AM
Hey ! now some fantasys do come true.....
The details were left out on purpose...this way they are left to the mind to decide what is happening or not happening...

Oh there are sooo many scenerios that could be played out!
But then that is foder for many other fantasys!

UltraHiFemme
02-21-2003, 01:50 PM
My fantasy is that Im kidnapped from far-away country where I am stripped naked, shackled, gagged, and placed totally naked into a large crate where I am transported to a lush, tropical island. Once the crate is opened I am led to the floor where I am trembling and my skin glistening with moisture. When my blindfold is removed I am looking up at a group (about 4 or 5) of incredibly handsome butches who are obviously kings, royalty. I am then unshackled for the purpose of being inspected. I am chained to a wall where One of the butches, very slowly, rinses my body down with warm, sudsy water, forcing me to spread wide so that hy can thouroughly examine my treasures. At that point the other butches come in and do the same. They grab my breasts, squeezing and pulling them. My hair is pulled and face slapped. They are talking in a language I dont recognize untill one of them speaks up and reveals that I have been sent here for the purpose of serving hym. I am then forced on my knees and one of them inserts hys fingers into my mouth, forcing my lips open, when one of the butches unbuckles hys pants and tests my abilities :$ I am then basically made to please all of them. Then they place a collar around my neck and I am led into the main bedroom quarters with nothing but the collar and extremely high stiletto heels, looking like some sort of beautiful, sexual animal/creature. There my pain tolerance is tested as I am bent over , straped down, and spanked untill my ass is red and my pussy is throbbing with want. Seeing my excitement build, the butches have massive bulges in their pants. I am grabbed by the hair where I am chained to a wall, my wrists in cuffs, and my naked, juicu body swaying sexily, almost invitingly. The butches then devour me...much to my wanting...

To be continued (in my head?)

P.S. I have had a similar fantasy for years, which is to be dominated by several butch tops all at once. To be used for thier pleasure. So far, my butch is "slightly" open to the idea of perhaps allowing hym and a butch buddy to satisfy this craving. But we've not encountered the right person(s) for this. It may never happen. But if it does, lucky me.

lyricsnchains
02-22-2003, 10:40 AM
My fantasy would be to take my butch with me in a car and drive out to some desolate place where there aren't a lot of lights and there's a lot of grass..fold down the back seats, turn up "Passenger" (which is actually about having sex in a car haha) by Deftones, and get hot steamy in the back seats..then the best part would be that afterwards we could spread a blanket out on the grass and lay and look at the stars..then maybe roll around and have some fun on the ground. (a) Sorry my fantasy isn't anything special..I'm just a hopeless romantic. :$

TruthInWords
02-22-2003, 11:25 AM
When I'm working lateÖ

This is how I would like to end the evening, when everyone else has left the office and I am alone with just the paperwork and the radio on my computer for company. I watch others leave the office, I then boot up the internet, going straight to B and F.com . As I walk back to my desk I begin to feel the familiar warmth between my thighs, a slight tingle as my cunt recognizes the build up to what is to come. I sit down in my black leather office chair, watching as the familiar site opens up on my screen. I select a story and begin to slowly run my fingertips over my hard nipples inside my shirt. My 36C breasts swell and become more sensitive as I stimulate them, licking my fingers and rubbing in little circles over the hard peaks as I read about horny young women fucking. I squeeze my breasts a little harder now, sending electric little shockwaves down through my stomach to my pussy. Before I begin to finger myself I wait a moment, letting my muscles begin to clench and relax on their own, making my clit throb and beg for attention (I love wanting). I can wait no longer. I stand for a moment, slipping off my suit pants and sliding off my underwear, to unveil my tan firm buttocks, which will rest naked on the warm, soft supple leather of the chair. As I scroll through the story, one hand on the mouse, I rest one foot on the desk and allow my hand to slip through the trimmed hairs on my cunt and slide into the wetness below. I begin to moan, thankful that there is no-one around, desperate to show my appreciation of the story unfolding on my screen. Grinding my hips on the seat I rub faster and faster, leaving the computer untouched as two fingers of my right hand slip into my waiting, wet tight hole, moving in and out, simulating the fucking I need so badly. This gradually becomes three, and then four fingers as I dream of being fucked hard by the fingers of a beautiful strong, muscular being, half wishing I was at home where my dildo could become part of my play. Becoming wetter and wetter I continue to bring myself towards orgasm, finally plunging my fingers deep into my waiting, pulsating wetness, furiously circling my clit with the fingers of my left hand until I scream, bucking my hips on the chair and tensing all over. Finally I pull my fingers from my raw pussy, licking them clean, loving the taste of my own sweet, musky juices. Shakily rising to my feet I realize my chair is now wetness, and I wipe the seat clean leaving just an aroma of myself in the air to welcome me in to work tomorrow.
~G~:$

OMG, oh well, it asked your fantasy.....I'm only human.....
(hugeeee smile)

passionatefemme
02-22-2003, 01:52 PM
oh Truth - I know now I will need to be very carerful if checking into BF at work....ahhmmmmm

FemmeBabyGrrl
02-22-2003, 04:13 PM
Whew, I thought I had killed this thread yesterday :s

butchbiscuit
02-22-2003, 04:16 PM
i think you just left everyone speechless for awhile ;)

a shocked bb

tattoobutch
02-23-2003, 12:37 PM
Oh My !

I thought I wasn't able to blush...but the office story did it ! My question is why don't you do it ?........

TruthInWords
02-23-2003, 01:17 PM
tatoo, I guess it is the fear of losing my Job...lol I'm surrounded by people until very late in the evening. Generally, I do try to beat ass home by a decent time. The thought though has crossed my mind.. many of times. Don't take it wrong, as if my only fantasy is with myself. I guess I've learned through trial and error let's say that some of my best work lately is accomplished by myself..lmao

Sorry if I made you blush. Actually I made myself blush after I wrote it, then thought, shit..... I'll show them a prime age fantasy, never to old as they say....In fact it seems we only get better with age...:O)

tattoobutch
02-23-2003, 01:28 PM
No apologies needed ....I used to work those late hours too, and one time I snuck my gf into my office , and lived out one of my fantasys....It I guess just made me remember that moment ,and with the blush I was reminded how close we came to getting caught...lol.... Keep up the good thoughts...and way to go !

Jo
02-25-2003, 04:40 PM
to be chosen to go on stage at a janet jackson concert and have her dance all over me and grab my b/c while i'm tied to a table, chair, whatever she chose for that tour.

for anyone interested in knowing what i'm talking about - buy/rent the live in hawaii video and skip to the bonus features....lol

muscle_femme
03-05-2003, 09:14 AM
ok....i've only been on this forum for a heartbeat or two. so, before i post a serious set of fantasies i have to ask:

how kinky is ok on this thread?

i have lots of Dom/sub, exhibitionist, humiliation type fantasies...some bordering on non-consensual, most well into politically incorrect territory....

what's the atmosphere like around here? will this sort of thing cause a sh*t storm in my direction? does it belong on another thread?....another site?....<g>

just being careful all...

Lex
03-05-2003, 10:14 AM
I seem to recall some interest in butch/butch, so I'm posting this Daddy/boi fantasy I wrote. I don't think I did too well with it, but it's all I've got for now. I'm working on another fantasy that might be too long and have to be posted in Erotica.

Oh, and all standard disclaimers apply, blah blah blah. Any wierd bits can probably be blamed on never having done this exact scene before.

----

I can't stand the wait any longer, Daddy. You said you'd be here at seven, but I don't know what time it is, I don't know how long you've been gone. If I have to wait any longer I think I'll die. I know you just left but it's too hard.

He whimpered as he pulled against the ropes that held hym firmly to the bed. At least Daddy had left hym laying down. Last time, Daddy had left hym hanging from the ceiling. Granted, then Daddy had come back and thoroughly fucked hym, but still...

"Stop your whining, boi."

He froze as the sharp crack of hys Daddy's voice whipped across hys senses. He fervently wished Daddy hadn't blindfolded hym this time. He really wished he could see hys Daddy's long, hard cock, ready to take hym farther than he ever went with anyone else.

"I'm sorry, Daddy."

Daddy grunted. He could hear the soft slap of Daddy's hand sliding over hys hard cock, preparing it to enter hys boi.

A low moan emerged from hys lips as the thought of hys Daddy's cock opening hym, forcing hym to take all of hys Daddy's cock.

"You want it, boi?"

"Yes, sir..." he panted, remaining still. He knew if he moved, he
wouldn't get Daddy's cock. He'd get Daddy's belt.

"Tell me, boi!" Daddy's growl lit a fire in hys crotch. He needed hys
Daddy's cock.

"I want it, Daddy," he whispered. "Please put your cock in your boi."

He could hear the smile in hys Daddy's voice.

He felt hys legs being untied. He kept them spread, ready for hys
Daddy. He could feel how ready he was, aching for hys Daddy's cock. A whimper nearly escaped hys lips as the rough texture of hys Daddy's fingers traced over hys inner thigh.

"Have you earned it?"

He nearly sobbed. He knew he needed it as surely as he needed hys next breath, but had he earned it?

"No, Daddy." The anguish in hys voice was heartfelt, the truth torn from hys throat.

"Mmmmm..." Daddy was running hys large callused hands over hys hips. He could feel the warm poke of hys Daddy's cock against hys thigh. Hys breath caught. What was hys Daddy doing?

"You're honest, boi. I suppose that deserves some sort of reward."

With that, hys Daddy nudged hys cock against hys boipussy, ready to take hys boi to heights unknown.

"Thank you, Daddy, oh please, Daddy, thank you Daddy!" The words came in a rushed breath as he was opened and hys Daddy's cock slid home. A long ragged grown emerged from hys lips as he felt hys Daddy's cock buried deep inside hym once more.

"You're going to take it and you're going to come for me, aren't you, boi?" Daddy's growl was low in and in hys ear. The menace was clear. He shivered and nodded, hys hips grinding against hys Daddy.

"Yes, Daddy."

Hys muscles quivered as hys Daddy began pounding mercilessly into hym, opening hym wide for hys Daddy's intrusion. With each deep stroke, he stepped closer and closer, whimpering with each withdrawal.

Words spilled from hys mouth without heed, pleas begging hys Daddy to let hym come.

Hys head was jerked back suddenly, hys Daddy's warm hand on hys forehead.

"Come for me. Now."

Hys budy shivered at the mere sound of hys Daddy's order, allowing the boi to come as hys Daddy kept thrusting into hym, grinding deeply as hys own orgasm washed over hym. It was hys Daddy, and he loved hym.

~fin~

lyricsnchains
03-05-2003, 08:03 PM
WHEEOO! *fans self once again* You really know how to write Lex! lol..keep up the good work at making everybody who's reading your erotica extremely horny! haha..

UltraHiFemme
03-06-2003, 06:40 AM
I wrote this a few years ago when i was fantasizing and feeling particularly naughty:

"FEMME SLUT"

I wait impatiently...my legs tied so wide apart I feel so exposed, like a slut...like YOUR slut. My legs struggle in vain against my leather restraints, my full breasts jiggling....my arms cuffed to the metal frame of the bed. Hearing your heavy work boots approaching , my cunt throbs and fills with heat...and hunger. I am so hungry for your butch cock that my clit hardens so much that it hurts. The door opens, and you smile at the site of my spread pussy, my dark cunt lips reminding you of slowly melting caramel candy..sweet and inviting. My breath comes faster as I watch you...wacth you pull your butch cock out of your jeans and stroke it. I know you are stroking it just for me, your little girl, and my pussy drips for your touch. You poke your cock through the metal frame, a amused smile appears on your face, as you see me struggle to reach your cock with my lipsticked lips. "Please daddy.." I beg you, and you thrust your butch cock into my thirsting femme mouth. I moan around your thickness..,.and your power. Knowing that you love to wacth your little girl suck you off, you move around and find my hard nipples, which stiffen underneath your strong fingers. A moan escapes my lips as you squeeze and tease them. Feeling you move closer, My bound legs tremble with anticipation. You spread my legs with yours, and I submit to the feel of your weight on top of me. You feel so good, my tits pressed against your chest and your hair falls into my face. I inhale all of you, your scent. I moan in pleasure as you enter me, thrusting deep inside me. I crave to be possesed by you, owned by you, to be your girl whore. "Please take me..." I whisper into your ear, and then you pump harder into my aching cunt. My nails make thier way down your back as you pound deeper into whats yours. I feel intoxicated as you pierce me over and over again, with you whispering dirty, perverted things into my ear, knowing how it makes my pussy wetter and hotter just for you. "Ay papi" i groan, as you fuck me nonstop. You begin to tell me naughty things in spanish and it sets me on fire. As I approach my orgasm I feel you move faster and faster within me, with one last thrust I feel my pussy squeeze your big butch cock and I cum all over it, screaming your name. Afterwards I estle my head on your shoulder, knowing that nobody could fuck me as good as my daddy!

passionatefemme
03-06-2003, 07:22 AM
Oh UltraHighFemme - nice....very very nice.
passionatefemme

Lex
03-06-2003, 10:41 AM
*clears throat* Well...*clears throat again*

Where's my little girl...*dashes off to throw my girl over my shoulder and head back into the bedroom*

That was amazing, UltraHighFemme. I believe my head is feeling a bit light since all the blood seems to have migrated south.

Lex

lyricsnchains
03-06-2003, 04:07 PM
DAMNNN reading that little erotica story kinda made me blush! lol, where's my boi when I need hym?

Woodie69
03-15-2003, 02:20 AM
I come home from work to discover the house lite with candles everywhere. Soft music in the background, and my g/f laying on the soffa waiting for me, wearing some sexy lingere. Out of nowhere another woman appears. Hot as can be. She approaches me and starts playing with my body. My cock starts throbbing, as she runs her hands over it. All the while, my g/f is masterbating on the sofa, moaning ever so softly. I have never seen this woman before, know nothing about her except that she wants to be fucked sooo badly. She won't let me respond to her sexual advances, but wants her boi her way. Slowly she undresses me, and her neglee has been long taken off. I want to suck her perky, round breasts, and rub my hands all over her body, but she won't let me. I can see her wetness dripping down her thighs. Her pussy is so hairy, and wet. Just glicining in the candlelight. Instead she touches me everywhere, not leaving any part of my body untouched. My cock grows harder and harder...she releases me from my pants. Slowly she starts giving me the best blow job I have ever experienced in my life. My eyes are rolling to the back of my head. The next thing I know I feel two tongues on my body. I look down and see both woman playing with me at the same time. I feel like I am going to spew a load full. Both woman are now giving me a blow job, and starting to play with each others bodies. After I cumm hard, the woman take turns going down on each other. Making my cock hard once more. I am so jealous of them cumming and cumming. Then my g/f gets on her knees in front of me, starring at me with those lovely brown eyes, and begins sucking my cock, twirling the head of it in her mouth with her tongue. Meanwhile, the other woman starts fucking my g/f from behind with a vibrator. The two of us explode at the same time.

CutelilMia
03-23-2003, 09:43 PM
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! My fantasy would have to be me in a DARK room......... where i could barely see the person and them just TAKING me.......... another one is in the rain up agaisnt a tree....... and in a dark alley.......... them just slamming me up against a wall and just SCREWING me SO HARD! WHOAAAAA..... Im alright Whoooooo ha:s

girlina
03-24-2003, 12:31 AM
You are there my darling, naked a little nervous, maybe even scared. Knowing that, I keep my face blank, not even a hint of what I may be thinking.

We walk into the room, and I hear you sigh in anticipation. The walls are dark, and covered with many large pieces of equipment. Ones that promise both pain and pleasure. I walk you to one, the St. Andrew's and fasten your arms and legs there with you facing into the wood. The skin on your back gleams in the low lights. I kiss your shoulderblades. The blindfold comes next, and I feel you shiver. And I whisper in your ear not to speak. And you quickly nod.

Smiling to myself, I step back. You can only hear the clicking of my heels as I walk back and forth, opening boxes and cabinets. And then I find it. What I want to use on you tonight. The flogger. You can probably hear the swish as I give it a few practice swings. I see you squirm a bit, just a tiny bit.

I start out slow. Just enough to heat your skin. And I can feel you relax into the slow rhythm. Just as I see you relax, I hit you really hard. And involuntarily you gasp aloud. And then I am merciless. Alternating hard and soft, vicious with whisper soft. I know you are zooming, I have been there too. And I keep watch on you, to make sure you are still okay.

But I know you, when you start screaming, I'll know you are there. There's a certain pitch you reach, and when I hear it I know to finish. And now I hear it, the screams ripped from your throat. Pulled from deep inside of you. And I give one last hard stroke. Then I lay the flogger down and rush to hold you in my arms. I can see the tears streaming down your face from underneath the blinfold. I remove it and unfasten your restraints. You fall into my arms and we sink to the floor. I am sitting on the floor with you cradled in my arms. I lean forward and kiss you softly on the lips and whisper *good boi*. And through the tears you smile.

Lilipop
03-24-2003, 03:08 AM
Hmmmmmmm...my fantasy would be to make love to my baby on a beach...feeling the waves on our bodies. Sigh.

And one of my real big time fantasy is to have a mind blowing b/j. :$

DivaTX45
03-24-2003, 12:47 PM
Ultra......

Well.

Oh.

My goodness.....

Is it warm in here?

It's SUCH a bitch being single!!!! <sigh>

~Diva (8)

lyricsnchains
03-28-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Lex
Where's my little girl...*dashes off to throw my girl over my shoulder and head back into the bedroom*

Haha, yeah seriously..I wish my boi was here right now! (6) (a)

Jo
04-03-2003, 07:08 AM
I want my wrists tied to a chair. I want music blaring (preferably Janet) and I want a strip tease. Slow. Real Slow. I then want to be taken out of my pants and given an unhurried bj. Release my wrists - and see what happens (6)

I think this stems from my unhealthy obsession with Janet Jackson. Go get the Velvet Rope DVD and find out what I'm talking about.

Drummergirrl
04-05-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Jo
I want my wrists tied to a chair. I want music blaring (preferably Janet) and I want a strip tease. Slow. Real Slow. I then want to be taken out of my pants and given an unhurried bj. Release my wrists - and see what happens

Whew, that's almost exactly what I'd love, too. Tying her up, tantalizing slowly as I strip, raunchy whispers, and finally going down on my knees... wrapping my red lips around hard cock, sucking and licking, her moans getting louder, until I release her hands... then feeling her strong fingers twine in my hair, pumping me against her.

This gal loves giving bj's...

(c) DG

Jo
04-06-2003, 06:38 AM
Nice to see that we're on the same page. My patience is wearing thin :'(

greyghost
04-17-2003, 12:12 PM
I have a few sexual fantasies however there is one that makes my chest hurt it is so deeply felt.

I want to come home from work one day after a long day and have a quiet dinner with my wife. Cuddle on the couch for a few hours and watch TV together, maybe grade a few papers or something. Then, about 11 o'clock or so we head to bed. Snuggle up together and somewhere in the middle of the night begin to make love. Very slowly, deliberately, grounded in each moment, connected deeply, falling asleep inside her.

And then weeks later (here's the fantasy) she calls me at work and asks if I am sitting down. Don't be silly I say, is everything alright. "Yes", she says. "And by the way you're gonna be a Papa, I am pregnant."

I would sell my soul for that chance.

kfemme
04-17-2003, 05:19 PM
That is such a sweet fantasy hon! Maybe if you keep trying...you never know *G!

hugs,
kfemme

lfemme
04-17-2003, 05:47 PM
gg, i so understand that fantasy, but from the other side. Even though i have no real desire to have kids, there is this part of me that just aches to have my Butch's baby.

That child would be so loved.

So instead, we have lots of animals and spoil them rotten.

seepybear21
04-18-2003, 07:33 AM
GG
thats probably the most beautiful fantasy I've read yet.

arkansasgoddess
05-11-2003, 11:30 AM
They drove out to the lake, taking glances at one another knowing what was in store. They had discussed it the day before. Driving into the camp ground they took a look around....fairly peaceful. Choosing a spot far from any ppl they pulled in, leaving the car running. Sliding into the back seat. The windows were smoked. It felt risky, but safe at the same time. He began kissing her....pulling her dress up around her naked a** Biting her neck....wanting what was between her thighs, he made his way there. Lingering in her fragrance, he felt a head rush. Spending what seemed like hours teasing her clit and lips. Making her body shake wanting to orgasm so badly. She begged him....please baby, i want your fist....please.

Just about the time there was a knock on the window. Here she was, her legs parted ....his head there.....his pants undone....it was a rush to get sat up and well, u know...roll the window down. It was a park attendent (a butch) grinning really....telling us where we could go to park for free.

to be continued.....

arkansasgoddess
05-13-2003, 09:37 AM
did i mention it was a fantasy to do it in the car? this one came true....what a delicious boi he was....smiles

Chas
05-13-2003, 09:49 AM
I love reading this thread...(6)

RougePaisly
05-13-2003, 12:44 PM
Most of us have no problem talking about sex... fisting, fucking etc... But when we are asked to talk about our kink (fantasy) we all tend to clam up (no pun intended).

Talking about sex is easy, we all have done it, (well most I would guess) But telling someone your dark secret thoughts can be scary.

For me I would love to be a prisoner, stripped of all identity and clothing. Humilated as the guard catches me masturbating, their cold eyes watching me, not saying a word. I am scared of what they will do, but they continue on with their rounds. Relieved and frustrated at the same time, wondering why they did not do something!

Falling asleep in the corner... then being woken suddenly by something warm and wet.. looking up, the pungent odor hitting my senses as my eyes focus on the guard straddling me, holding her lips apart and pissing on me.

Scared to make a noise, for fear of what she would do to me... whimpering as she grabs my hair and forces me to lick her clean. Pushed back to the floor and left alone.. my mind racing, did I not do it right? Was she displeased with me?

Realizing I am wet and not from her piss....

Okay well I hope this gave a little insight to my fantasy... grins...

arkansasgoddess
05-13-2003, 01:06 PM
yeah well. talking about a hot moment of passion in a place you could get caught in trips my triggers.

a fantasy of being caught while doing it was rather exciting to me.

Ill have to think up some kink i might enjoy.....smiles**

Monameee
05-31-2003, 12:35 PM
I agree with Chas... I love this thread!!!!!!!!!

NY Ginzo Butch
06-29-2003, 10:21 PM
One of my sexual fantasies would be to Fuck on stage at a night club....in front of everyone

Ginzo

50smoviestar
06-29-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by NY Ginzo Butch

One of my sexual fantasies would be to Fuck on stage at a night club....in front of everyone

Ginzo

OH MY!

<----- (wishes she had the guts to do that!!!)

ButchNproud
06-29-2003, 11:04 PM
lets see ........ i would love to run into a certain femme in a dark ally an jus grab her an force her to her knee's an order her to do as i say.... then pull her by her hair back to my level turning her face against the concrete wall an fuck her so hard that you can hear her scream's for blocks ............ then throw her to the ground like the slut that she is ...............

NY Ginzo Butch
06-29-2003, 11:05 PM
Maybe you do...and you just don't know it <chuckles>

Ginzo :0)~

50smoviestar
06-29-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by ButchNproud
lets see ........ i would love to run into a certain femme in a dark ally an jus grab her an force her to her knee's an order her to do as i say.... then pull her by her hair back to my level turning her face against the concrete wall an fuck her so hard that you can hear her scream's for blocks ............ then throw her to the ground like the slut that she is ...............

Um...

Ok... that's HOT!

ButchNproud
06-29-2003, 11:28 PM
so you like that 50's ....... there is more to come ;)

ButchNproud
06-30-2003, 12:07 AM
one of many more i have ..............

to be in an elevator w/ this sexxy ass femme (an not jus any elevator u know the one's that have that window where everyone can see in ;) ) ..... so any ways ..... i wanna jus take her an press her against the glass pulling her clothes of an fucking her oh so hard making her scream an cry ....... making her beg me to stop ( even though she know's she want;s it) ............... when the elevator reaches my floor i jus walk off like nothing had happened leaving her feeling like a whore ...........

CrazyCara
06-30-2003, 04:08 AM
:o^ Umm...more please!!!!

ButchNproud
07-03-2003, 02:40 PM
So you want more huh .................

I wanna come across this certain femme bendin over gettin something out of the backseat of her car an come up behind her grab her by her hair pulling her head back ...... then feel her tremble while she feel's the cold steel of a knife gently pressed against her throat ...... she lets out a slight cry but doesn't resist ...... I begin to remove her clothes as remove her shirt I run the knife across her chest and down to her stomach an end up back at her throat ......... I then slide her pants down .... she begins to say something ...... but I stop her mid sentence .... slapping her across the face ...... I tell her to shut the fuck up .... she can speak when I tell her so ..... i fuck her like the whore that she is .... i fuck her harder an harder till she screams an cries .... she say's stop but she doesn't mean it .... she wants it .... she loves it .....she craves it

indiaboricua21
07-03-2003, 02:45 PM
I must compliment everyone on on their sexual fantasies they are extremely hot!!

One of my fantasies would be: To meet up with a certain someone in a full dark movie theater and strap it and tap it.......pulling her hair and making her look straight at me while she is facing me and riding me Me holding her by her extremely curvy hips.........making her breast and my mouth one......she would moan loudly and beg me to stop cause i was hurting her which would only make me push in deeper while she screams at me "MA!! I am coming!" Falling exhaustedly on my chest while her juices flow down my thighs.........We then get up and walk out as if nothing ever happened.......

Woodie69
07-03-2003, 05:22 PM
To be handled ever so gently by a big, strong Daddy. With soft as a baby's butt for hands. No strap ons...sorry bois. Warm oil. Quiet music playing, candles lite...nice...and whatever happens happens...ummm.

1RedRose
A Red Headed Superwoman

Woodie69
07-03-2003, 05:23 PM
1RedRose, how did you get under my name?

RugbyFemme
07-05-2003, 01:15 PM

I wanna come across this certain femme bendin over gettin something out of the backseat of her car an come up behind her grab her by her hair pulling her head back ...... then feel her tremble while she feel's the cold steel of a knife gently pressed against her throat ...... she lets out a slight cry but doesn't resist ...... I begin to remove her clothes as remove her shirt I run the knife across her chest and down to her stomach an end up back at her throat ......... I then slide her pants down .... she begins to say something ...... but I stop her mid sentence .... slapping her across the face ...... I tell her to shut the fuck up .... she can speak when I tell her so ..... i fuck her like the whore that she is .... i fuck her harder an harder till she screams an cries .... she say's stop but she doesn't mean it .... she wants it .... she loves it .....she craves it

Looking around sheepishly....
one of mine? BEING that femme

*ducking back out a quietly as she came in*

sublady
07-05-2003, 01:35 PM
I'd like to be spanked and fucked by the arse by a butch with a strap on dildo

msKvinyl
07-05-2003, 02:08 PM
I want to be converted to a Vampire like in the sexy, erotic scene from THE HUNGER!:[

xenaluvr
07-12-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by msKvinyl
I want to be converted to a Vampire like in the sexy, erotic scene from THE HUNGER!:[

I have always wanted to be eaten out and made love by a real vampire....but one that looks like demi moore when she was in GI JANE....

my sexual fantasy would go something like this....

my vampire would sneak into my office and lock the door behind her and turn the lights off.....she would clear my desk and lay me on my back and slowly...undress me.....she would run her nails along the insides of my thighs....she would sit in my chair and bring her mouth close to my clit.....and slowly circle my lips with her tongue and tease me like this till i was nice and thick and ready to cumm......she would insert her tongue inside me and feel and taste the muscles reacting to every motion of her tongue. as i fight the urge to cumm in her mouth...she slides her fingers inside me and i let all the juices out and in her mouth.....as i release my juices she holds me tighter and slowly bites the lip but not to make it bleed,,,just a reminder that she will return later for more......:[

ALovedTomboy
07-12-2003, 09:42 AM
what is Your sexual fantasy ???? if You had the chance to play it out would You ???????

I've been having the best dream all week.

I'm riding along with my dapper-dyke daddy, down a dark, deserted, country road. Hy kisSses me softly & strokes my hair while I'm sittin' on hys lap. Hy takes me by the hand and leads me outside where he bends me gently across the hood of the car.

Hy pulls up my skirt, wraps hys nice, strong arms around my waist and takes me from behind. The feel of hys cock sliding into me is met with a long & sweet sigh. The more hys inside me the, louder my sqeals of delight as I grind into hym...

Hy takes me by the wrists and cuffs me and lays me on my stomach, down onto the ground. Hy slides underneath me ever so slyly with my pussy sitting on hys face... I cum again n again like the ocean tide...hys tongue fullfilling my voracious appetite for hys touch...(f)

This is usually where I wake-up and really miss my Nick

If I could would I? You bet'cha...now, where's the nearest country road?!!

(k) (k) (k)

(l)
(l) (l)

msKvinyl
07-12-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by xenaluvr
I have always wanted to be eaten out and made love by a real vampire....but one that looks like demi moore when she was in GI JANE....

my sexual fantasy would go something like this....

my vampire would sneak into my office and lock the door behind her and turn the lights off.....she would clear my desk and lay me on my back and slowly...undress me.....she would run her nails along the insides of my thighs....she would sit in my chair and bring her mouth close to my clit.....and slowly circle my lips with her tongue and tease me like this till i was nice and thick and ready to cumm......she would insert her tongue inside me and feel and taste the muscles reacting to every motion of her tongue. as i fight the urge to cumm in her mouth...she slides her fingers inside me and i let all the juices out and in her mouth.....as i release my juices she holds me tighter and slowly bites the lip but not to make it bleed,,,just a reminder that she will return later for more......:[

a bit of discretion would be far more attractive to me:|

PaphigleoButch
07-12-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by ALovedTomboy
I've been having the best dream all week.

I'm riding along with my dapper-dyke daddy, down a dark, deserted, country road. Hy kisSses me softly & strokes my hair while I'm sittin' on hys lap. Hy takes me by the hand and leads me outside where he bends me gently across the hood of the car.

Hy pulls up my skirt, wraps hys nice, strong arms around my waist and takes me from behind. The feel of hys cock sliding into me is met with a long & sweet sigh. The more hys inside me the, louder my sqeals of delight as I grind into hym...

Hy takes me by the wrists and cuffs me and lays me on my stomach, down onto the ground. Hy slides underneath me ever so slyly with my pussy sitting on hys face... I cum again n again like the ocean tide...hys tongue fullfilling my voracious appetite for hys touch...(f)

This is usually where I wake-up and really miss my Nick

If I could would I? You bet'cha...now, where's the nearest country road?!!

(k) (k) (k)

(l)
(l) (l)

Yes sweetie!! anything you wish! and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!! hmmm a cabin in the woods, where no-one can hear you scream!! hehehe (6) (6) (6) (k) (k) (k)

jules5041
07-21-2003, 04:17 PM
My current fantasy is that my boi shows up at our place unannounced. Hye is supposed be at work, and stopped by for an 'emergency.' Hye comes in and drags me outside-- all the while telling me how much trouble I am in. Me? In Trouble?? **bats eyelashes**

Hye forcefully pushes me into the back of the ambulance, slams the doors and tells the driver to 'light it up." As the sirens begin to blaze, so do I. I realize hye is standing over me unbuttoning hys BDU's. With one swift motion he pulls out hys cock, grabs the back of my head and pulls me towards hym. Hye needs not to guide me. I am slirping all over hys beautiful cock. Hye is standing and holding on to the 'oh shit handle' on the ceiling. Looking down at me, Hye suddenly realizes that IF I was in trouble, THIS IS NOT PUNISHMENT!!!! Silly boi!?! Pretending that I don't enjoy giving hym head, is too far of a stretch for this novice actress. Hye tells me I'd better be wet for him. But hye already knows I am.

As the ambulance races through the streets of the city, I am not sure who is wailing louder....me or the damn ambulance. Hye is inside me now. We are up against the side wall, and all the while bandages and other medical gear are flying off the shelves. In a moment of unbridled passion I open my eyes and realize there are people in other cars behind/beside us. The drivers are speeding and raceing thru traffic to keep up.They can see us fucking inside the windows of the back of the bus. I make eye contact with someone, then my vision blurrs, and I scream so loud that my voice breaks.

Stavros69
07-28-2003, 07:03 PM
To make love under a waterfall....that would be really cool.

graceful_femme
07-29-2003, 04:33 AM
To be tied to the bed, blindfolded. My body touched anywhere and everywhere - sometimes softly, sometimes a bit rough. Every inch of my skin stroked, carressed, made love to all night long....

~Gracie~

wahine
08-14-2003, 09:49 AM

*feels really bad after cutting hair*

i dont really mind getting grabbed by the waist, though ;)

ButchNproud
08-14-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by wahine
*feels really bad after cutting hair*

i dont really mind getting grabbed by the waist, though ;)

Hmmmm .... well im sure i could find somewhere to grab ya .... ;)

PoloSportButch
08-18-2003, 05:27 PM
The primary is the one that has been around the longest.... Two women..... one butch and one femme..... and then doubling up on the femme...... with strap-ons...... OMG..... I would adore that.....

The second is the same as most too, dark alley, BJ and skirt raising.... did I drive home the point?

Daddy J
09-09-2003, 11:43 AM
All of my sexual fantasies are finally coming tru... found the faceless woman in all my fantasies.... Thank you Ca Grl I love you baby

Daddy J

bingoriley
09-10-2003, 10:51 PM
mmmmmm, bling bling, picture the ocean, with the most beautiful sunset casting all its glorious colors as far as the eye can see, mmm, imagine.

motorboi
09-11-2003, 07:24 AM
One of mine is waking up to an exquisite blowjob and then spending the rest of the morning thanking her for the wonderful wake up.

velvetkitten
09-13-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by msKvinyl

Yesss but by a Butch vampire wearing a leather jacket, the others have stripped me naked,bound my wrists and have thrown me on the bed. Hy walks in mists swirls around hys ankles you can hear his boots as he walks across the marble floor. I try to escape, he grabs me and throws me back on the bed. Pining my wrists above my head with one hand and pulling out hys cock with the other. Hys knee spreads my legs apart and he enters me in one smooth move. As hys driving hys cock in and out of me hy starts kissing and running hys tongue on my neck and just as I orgasm hy bites...

leaving blushing now........

a_lovn_boi
09-18-2003, 10:01 PM
To have a femme to call my own, now is that sad or what. I'm tired of being alone damnit.

a_lovn_boi
09-18-2003, 10:03 PM
but then again once I had her I would show her every fantasy that i have!!!

ButchNproud
09-28-2003, 06:09 PM
My fantasy is pretty simple today .... I jus want to have some hard core off the hook no holdin back crazy wild dirty nasty smack em around an call em a bitch an treat em like a whore FUCKIN ... is that to much to ask for ? 2 bad i cant find a femme thats down for all that (6)

CrazyCara
09-28-2003, 06:45 PM
My fantasy is pretty simple today .... I jus want to have some hard core off the hook no holdin back crazy wild dirty nasty smack em around an call em a bitch an treat em like a whore FUCKIN ... is that to much to ask for ? 2 bad i cant find a femme thats down for all that (6)

<---- femme that's down for all that!(a)

ButchNproud
09-28-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCara
<---- femme that's down for all that!(a)

2 bad you dont live in D.C. huh ;) (6)

CrazyCara
09-28-2003, 07:02 PM
2 bad you dont live in D.C. huh ;) (6)

:'( Yes, it's really too bad I don't:P

ButchNproud
09-28-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCara
:'( Yes, it's really too bad I don't:P

I know right ... cuz i sure as shit cant find any femme's here that are down ..... so whens your next trip to DC ... ;) (6) LOL

FemmeBabyGrrl
09-28-2003, 07:33 PM

I'll have to second Cara on this one.

CrazyCara
09-28-2003, 08:22 PM
I know right ... cuz i sure as shit cant find any femme's here that are down ..... so whens your next trip to DC ... ;) (6) LOL

I can't even find a butch where I am...let alone one that would smack me around and call me a whore! ;) I think I need to do a US tour.:P

FBG... ;) right on grrl.

sports44
09-29-2003, 09:41 AM

Oh really...LOL...thats funny. BNP you are just not looking. There are plenty in DC.

LittleMissPixie
09-29-2003, 10:08 AM
In my fantasy I am a college cheerleader who decided to stop by and watch the softball team practice. I notice a very hot butch catcher. She is sturdy an strong. I sit there on the bleachers watching her throw the ball across the field like a God. I see that she has noticed me watching her. I smile, showing her that I like that she caught me staring at her. For the remainder of the practice, we flirt with each other from a distance. The energy between us builds and builds. Until finally the practice is over and she approaches me after the field empties. We are alone now and without a word she climbs up on the bleacher in front of me and we kiss passionately. Her batting glove covered hands stroke up my bare thigh. I melt instantly to her touch. She continues to kiss me, tongues dancing as our hands worship each other's bodies. She then kneels in between my legs. She plants soft needy kisses on my knees....thighs....inside of my thighs. Until she looks up at me. I know what she is about to do....and I moan in excitement. She reaches up under my skirt and pulls down my panties. I tremble as she licks me to my climax while fingering me with her still glove covered fingers......

*whew*

TmanSpenc
09-29-2003, 10:51 AM
Damn... where's my batting glove? I just had it!

Tman

LittleMissPixie
09-29-2003, 11:15 AM
Damn... where's my batting glove? I just had it!

Tman

*wicked grin*

Jo
09-29-2003, 12:02 PM
hhhmmm....my fantasy?

I want a painfully slow blowjob. I want her to make me so hot my cock aches everytime she goes near it - let alone touches it. I want her to rub my legs and tug on my boxers with her teeth and tell me that she's sorry that she's tormenting me - but she has to (6)

Tomcat34
09-29-2003, 12:44 PM
One of my favorite fantasies would be the one in the shower. As my girl is taking a shower, I walk in and ask if she needs any help. I get in w/her and help her lather up her entire body real slow. While she is rinsing off the soap, I get behind her and slowly stroke my hands to the front so I can caress her breasts. I kiss her all over. Finally, she turns around and I slowly kiss and caress her entire body as I am going down. Then I eat away as the water is running down her body and when she is ready to cum, I hear her say....hay si papi....

Redgypsie80
09-29-2003, 12:48 PM
...I was lucky enough to have one of my fantasies come true very recently.

I lay on the bed waiting in my school grrl skirt, thigh high stockings and platform Mary-Janes. Hy walks into the room grinning in hys leather pants and wife-beater. Hy's so incredibly fucking hott it's taking everything in me not to jump off the bed and ravage hym immediately. But that's not what tonight is about. It's about exploration and submission. Hy tells me what to do, I disobey, I am lovingly punished. Tied to the bed, wrists bound, completely taken, objectified....Dominated.

~Red~

ButchNproud
09-29-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by FemmeBabyGrrl
I'll have to second Cara on this one.

Guess im the one livin in the wrong place huh ... lol

babyfacedbabybutch
09-29-2003, 09:00 PM
i said com on ma let me tell ya all about my fantasies
everything i wanna do just between you and me
the thing that we can do on the bed between the sheets
or all the times ima take you to extasy
cuz you know im the gurl thata make you cream in your jeans
and make you have wet dreams
and as im hittin it hard i be makin yascream
cuz ill take your destiny and make it a fufillin memory
so here are the places i wanna take you
we gonna make love underneath a waterfall
or we can make love on the hood of my car
while we doin it soft and smooth underneath the pourin rain
im gettin you hot as i whisper your name
this love will never be lame and you will never feel pain
so dont be ashaimed if you end up screamin my name
this aint no game so are you down???
if not ill make you scream even more loud so whats it gonna be
you want peaches and cream or chocolate and strawberries
with chardonay or you want it dirty with bacardi??
we can do it soft and slow or or we can do it dirty and freaky
so tell me ma whats it gonna be???? ill do anything
and ill be the only thing youll ever want or ever need!!!!
HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA

babyfacedbabybutch
09-29-2003, 09:08 PM
not only are we gonna make love so wild
we gonna do it with style
ill make love to your mind
just by lookin deep in your eyes
then ill caress your thighs and rub on your hips
ill run all over you body with my finger tips
and i really want bad to kiss your lucious lips
and see your fuluptuous tits
my tongue will explore your clit and my lips will rub it soft
a dozen times i promise ill get you off
cuz ill go for hours well do it all night
tender and wild no matter what
anything you want without a doubt

HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAA

TigTig35
09-29-2003, 09:09 PM
yes Janet it is so odd that everyone is shy in here - do you think we have frightened them off with our comments on the other threads huh - ok so question time :

01. who has fantasized sex on a plane / train / bus
02. who has fantasized a football field

come on lets hear alll

slinky

(f) (f)

I actually fulfilled one of my fantasies on a football vield but am too shy to go into all the details. ;)

TigTig35

sports44
09-30-2003, 10:04 PM
Not so much my fantasy, but what I want right now from someone in mind... I just want them to be laying behind me right now kissing on my ear and reaching around from behind and play ever so lightly enough to make me beg for it. And when I do beg they give it to me hard.

Oh and I wouldn't mind being up on my knees with them underneath me teasing me with their tongue...damn i need to get laid

SouthernPrincess
10-01-2003, 05:14 PM
A fantasy huh.......Hmmmm..........
I have always had two in mind. One being in New York City. In the subway waiting area. Leaned up against one of the cold stone poles. Having my butch just f*ck me like it was the first time, Infront of the 5:oo rush hour of people. ~EG~
Two would be riding down the highway, not to fast, daylight of course. Having the rush of seeing cars pass by, Facing Hym/Her and Looking into Hys/Her eyes. Riding and feeling both the engine of the Harley and my Butch.

~B~ ~B~ ~B~ ~B~ Ok that as much detail as I can do ~B~ ~B~

(k) SP (k)

Butcch9Boxer
10-07-2003, 05:45 PM
My fantasy is that... On my birthday..I'm single..I would love to have hottest 20 femme in my bedroom stay with me for a day.. and I probably invite 2 studs with me.... I always want in my dream ... i believe it will never happen:(