PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Talk

abutchforme
01-27-2004, 08:17 PM
Ok Im having some problems trying to talk dirty with my boi! Everytime I go to say something, nothing comes out! What do you bois like to hear? Any suggestions on what I should say?

pasionaria
01-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Just start by expressing your feelings honestly. That kiss was sweet or delicious. Your touch feels so good. I like it when you...........me like that. Little by little as you feel comfortable. You will be suprised what can come out of your mouth as you become comfortable with expressing your feelings. Next thing you know you will be using your words to bring hym to his knees:$ Go ahead and have fun!
~P~

aprettydress
01-27-2004, 08:50 PM
i hear some butches like it when you say:

you big stallion, mount me like i'm your slutty shetland pony!

i hope that helps!

dress

Kira
01-27-2004, 09:29 PM
I tell my butch to slam me up against a wall, call me his cheap sex poodle and fuck me like he means it.

Too much information? Perhaps.

dragon
01-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Nah Kira, it's not too much information. I'm still listening. Ha haah! ;)

sharkchomp
01-28-2004, 12:01 AM
::::THUD:::: ummmm yeah, what aprettydress said - and Kira too!!!!!

::: sitting with Dragon to hear more:::

~~~shark~~~~~~~

Woodie69
01-28-2004, 12:16 AM
Nothing is hotter than when a femme talks dirty to me. Now that just gets me each and every time!

svairini
01-28-2004, 12:44 AM
lol now see that's my problem -- everytime i start talking dirty, it just sounds hilarious to me! so i crack up. which can kind of ruin the mood, lol.

princessakittygirl w/meow
01-28-2004, 01:19 AM
my thread I started ages ago..

http://www.butch-femme.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8875&highlight=talk+dirty+to+me

just relax mostly and tell her/him what feels good.

princessa de meow

abutchforme
01-28-2004, 05:36 AM
Ok thats exactly what just happened to me! I just bust out laughing when I read aprettydresses post! I hope that was a joke! hahaaaaaa

TieGrrr
01-28-2004, 06:09 PM
Frankly, I don't even REMEMBER what I say in those situations.... Guess I should have sex more often..... LOL .......

;)

Kira
01-28-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by dragon
Nah Kira, it's not too much information. I'm still listening. Ha haah! ;)

*chuckle* Well, she did ask. Ok the cheap sex poodle part was a little over the top. However, variations on "fuck me like you mean it" have been utilized.

I like the advice others have given. Start with the small stuff (I frequently tell my bear how much I love his tongue) and you will eventually find the language ergo "dirty talk" that feels right and hopefully won't make either of you laugh. ;)

JohnDoe
01-28-2004, 07:40 PM
My girl likes it when I talk about playing with my pony. Then she says mister, won't you please help my pony?

xthelucasx
01-28-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by aprettydress

i hope that helps!

dress

I love you.

I think my favorite 'dirty talk' phrase is: "Fuck me like I'm your little Bitch, Big Dog. Arf."

aprettydress
01-28-2004, 07:43 PM
hey, whats-your-name time is money, do your thing.

xthelucasx
01-28-2004, 07:47 PM
Here's a $20 get on your knees.

aprettydress
01-28-2004, 07:48 PM
you don't get the mouth for a $20.

xthelucasx
01-28-2004, 07:51 PM
You can call me dirty, then lift up your skirt. God made dirt and dirt'll bust yo ass.

savedbyzero
01-28-2004, 07:58 PM

i hope that helps!

dress

(robot voice)

U N A C C E P T A B L E

over.

FGSDFD.11278374.B0001

aprettydress
01-28-2004, 08:01 PM
i can be a Palomino, too.

talk pony to me for 30 seconds.

dress ;)

JohnDoe
01-28-2004, 08:04 PM
We like ponys.

Eve
01-28-2004, 08:04 PM
I find the "robot voice" to be a highly effective dirty talking technique.

Nothing is quite as sexy as hearing "fuck me. you big bad daddy. fuck me like the whore I am. do me. harder. faster. more. more. more." in the robot voice.

I highly recommend it.

~Eve

aprettydress
01-28-2004, 08:06 PM
(LOL's all around as we read your post aloud...in robot voice, of course.)

COMPLETE. (to quote saved)

savedbyzero
01-28-2004, 08:07 PM
C O M M E N C E . O P E R A T I O N : D I R T Y B O T

hipsandmakers
01-28-2004, 08:15 PM
All this pony talk is getting me....

LOGOUT

tori
01-28-2004, 08:18 PM
omg - you people got me so damn hot with this thread, i'm going to take my butch to bed and tell her to fuck me like the robot dog i am.

or is that the horse fucking dog?

or the hot robot with a side of mayo?

shit. could you guys just come to my house and talk for me?

aprettydress
01-28-2004, 08:21 PM
show me the inside of your camper shell big daddy, your gun rack is soooooooooo big!!! *tee-hee*

femme4u02
01-28-2004, 08:21 PM
For dirty talk!!!.....

Femme zipping lips.......that is for me and my boi only.....L O V E IT!!.....

On a serious note.....start out slow....great suggestions above....plus you could always read aloud erotica....that can always help the shyness disappear!...Good luck.....and remain CONFIDENT!(k) (a) (k)

xthelucasx
01-28-2004, 08:26 PM
ok, ok this is my favorite to hear:
"Oh please big big chunk of man stallion take me with your big horse robot cock."

-or-

"::giggle:: Oh please Daddy, fuck me raw, dawg, and bail. ::giggle::"

JetBoy
01-29-2004, 06:15 AM
I personally find:

Y O U B E P A C M A N I ' L L B E P A C W O M A N

in robot voice (but of course) to be an effective dirty talk.

Or whipering (in whispery robot voice): will you be the elf in distress and I'll be your shining Luther Pendragon?

But you know, I'm kinky like that.

~Eve

Eve
01-29-2004, 06:20 AM
*Curses!*

Foiled again, sexy talkers.

*I* use the robot voice to say gamer-esque things.

Feh.

~Eve

aprettydress
01-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Eve
*Curses!*

Foiled again, sexy talkers.

*I* use the robot voice to say gamer-esque things.

Feh.

~Eve

you're trying to steal my man!

he won't be able to resist the gamer, dice-rolling sex talk!

i'm just no good at the arcade-love!

baby, i love your *CODE* she can't love you like i can!!!

[end desperation]

dress(k)

Eve
01-29-2004, 06:32 AM
Dressy,

I couldn't steal the gum from your shoe. You know it, I know it ... now the sexy talkers know it.

And hey, I gotta man! <emoticon resistence here>

Not that your man ain't foine. Yanno, 'cause he is. But I gots mine and I'm all good.

But we could stick 'em both in a room and let them play Tony Hawk blah-de-blah (one of Jet's Christmas presents) while we do sexy robot voices at each other. Whadday say?

~Eve

aprettydress
01-29-2004, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Eve

But we could stick 'em both in a room and let them play Tony Hawk blah-de-blah (one of Jet's Christmas presents) while we do sexy robot voices at each other. Whadday say?

~Eve

yes, please. i keep losing this fucking post.

for you: baby, i leveled tonight in everquest, check out my new shaman!

dress

Words
01-29-2004, 06:51 AM

i hope that helps!

dress

Rflmao...

xthelucasx
01-29-2004, 06:54 AM
I find a good way to spice things up verbally is a little role-play, not your usual Daddy/girl or Nurse/patient, but D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) style roleplay. Granted D&D takes a little more effort, but is nonetheless a rewarding sexual experience.

The best way to start is to go out and buy dice (http://shop.rpg.net/product_info.php?products_id=32771&) and maybe a cape or a trench coat depending on your style. Next get into character. Pick a race and a class. For example, you could be a High Elf Enchantress and your honey could be the Dwarven Paladin of your dreams. After you make the crucial race/class decision, develop a storyline.

Here is a good example, you both have just slain the great dragon Margarmondad and the thrill of battle now leads to a thrill in both of your chain mail greaves. Next assign an article of mythical clothing to each potential die roll. Now, before you get all riled just from laying out your roles, roll the dice.

Say you roll a 19, then your big bearded Dwarven butch says something like: ďAs the great enchantress Lithonieltheila lays down her Dagger of the Dragon Slayer, she turns to the dwarf Grubblymeadaleslopper, licks her lips and removes her Cloak of Elemental Fire.Ē

Then you remove your newly bought cape and say something like: ďAye, you are a fine stout dwarf. Does the length of your beard give me any insight to the length of your manhood.Ē No matter how much you already want to jump each other donít! Instead roll them dice and repeat the process.

Trust me this method makes for very satisfying and entertaining dirty talk. It really gets me every time. Plus femmes look so good rolling dice, itís a vision few gamers ever get to see. Enjoy!

Good Luck and Safe Questing,
The

ragazzo247
01-29-2004, 07:21 AM
I have found dirty talk to be a bit much for me. I am anal nopun, so anything that is not sanitized is not for me.

Once I hear the dirty talk coming from her mouth, I instantly drag her to the bathroom for a good mouth scrubbing with soap.

My virginal ears are sensitive.

In fact .. .. all this animal, robot and D&D talk.. .. I am afraid I am going to have to report this. I firmly believe this should have been kept private. Why make this twisted stuff public, so others can read.

In fact, if I see this correctly.. .. is it the same 3 bullies that take over all the threads? You three should be ashamed of yourselves.

*why can't threads be about drama any more??*

909 Pervertions
01-29-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by xthelizx
I find a good way to spice things up verbally is a little role-play, not your usual Daddy/girl or Nurse/patient, but D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) style roleplay. Granted D&D takes a little more effort, but is nonetheless a rewarding sexual experience.

The best way to start is to go out and buy dice (http://shop.rpg.net/product_info.php?products_id=32771&) and maybe a cape or a trench coat depending on your style. Next get into character. Pick a race and a class. For example, you could be a High Elf Enchantress and your honey could be the Dwarven Paladin of your dreams. After you make the crucial race/class decision, develop a storyline.

Here is a good example, you both have just slain the great dragon Margarmondad and the thrill of battle now leads to a thrill in both of your chain mail greaves. Next assign an article of mythical clothing to each potential die roll. Now, before you get all riled just from laying out your roles, roll the dice.

Say you roll a 19, then your big bearded Dwarven butch says something like: ďAs the great enchantress Lithonieltheila lays down her Dagger of the Dragon Slayer, she turns to the dwarf , Grubblymeadaleslopper licks her lips and removes her Cloak of Elemental Fire.Ē

Then you remove your newly bought cape and say something like: ďAye, you are a fine stout dwarf. Does the length of your beard give me any insight to the length of your manhood.Ē No matter how much you already want to jump each other donít! Instead roll them dice and repeat the process.

Trust me this method makes for very satisfying and entertaining dirty talk. It really gets me every time. Plus femmes look so good rolling dice, itís a vision few gamers ever get to see. Enjoy!

The

hahaha

tori
01-29-2004, 08:09 AM
oh pleasepleasepleaseplease can i join dress and eve in dirty robot talk? really, i'm such a bad gamer, don't make me play with the boys!

and who are you calling a bully??
*puffs out chest*

Eve
01-29-2004, 08:12 AM
OK, dress, if I didn't already have the man for me, I would be all about your man right about now.

The D&D dirty talk got me so hot-n-bothered that I actually *gasp* GIGGLED!

O.
M.
F.
G.

I love you two. No. Really. I'll even do robot voice for you.

I L O V E Y O U T W O.

Holy Holy Grail, Monty!

Fuck.

Why you gotta be so brilliant? I was having a perfectly lovely crappy day. Now I'm snorting in my coffee.

~Eve (and if you wanna start drama just start a rumor that I am *actually* trying to steal the from dress ... then rumor it that Jet and dress are having an affair ... shit, throw some random newbie in there as the person who lead us all astray, and you have some great farkin' drama. Go on. I dare ya!)

ragazzo247
01-29-2004, 08:30 AM
*running to start the rumor thread*

Hopefully I won't trip.. ...

heartthrobboi
01-29-2004, 09:54 AM
I love when my girl talks dirty in and out of the bedroom. She is just so good at it, being a writer and all. She just seems to know just what to say and when to say it. Me on the other hand could use some work. (shamefully admitting) Im just so shy...(yeah right) she even said I was blushing as I read this thread. maybe I will go start a thread for the femmes.

So what gets me the hottest...(in a sexy, kinda slutty voice, sometimes sweet)
My all time fav is "Fuck me harder Daddy"
Really liking the whole " ooohh yes baby fuck me like you mean it"
then theres "give me more, more, more"

do I dare go on, damn Im turnin myself on here I had better stop!

HTB

girlina
01-29-2004, 10:09 AM
Oh, I see how it is, leave the fucking Luddite out of the gaming dirty talk thread. I only have the Clue boardgame, and I don't care WHAT the fucking picture on the box shows, I am NOT playing Miss Scarlett again.

And how did I get accused of bullying in here? I JUST got here. Fucker. Or am I so damn good I can bully by auto-remote?

*give me your sexy titanium coated robot lovin'*

xthelucasx
01-29-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by ragazzo247
I have found dirty talk to be a bit much for me. I am anal nopun, so anything that is not sanitized is not for me.

Once I hear the dirty talk coming from her mouth, I instantly drag her to the bathroom for a good mouth scrubbing with soap.

In fact .. .. all this animal, robot and D&D talk.. .. I am afraid I am going to have to report this. I firmly believe this should have been kept private. Why make this twisted stuff public, so others can read.

In fact, if I see this correctly.. .. is it the same 3 bullies that take over all the threads? You three should be ashamed of yourselves.

I will never be ashamed of what gets me hot. If by posting my thoughts I can help inform and teach people about D&D sex, then, by God, I will. We are all part of a community here, is it right to segregate, demean and call out the gamers/robots/beast-lovers?

You, sir, need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror and decide if you like the judgmental man who stares back at you.

gaymer
01-29-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Eve
~Eve (and if you wanna start drama just start a rumor that I am *actually* trying to steal the from dress ... then rumor it that Jet and dress are having an affair ... shit, throw some random newbie in there as the person who lead us all astray, and you have some great farkin' drama. Go on. I dare ya!)

please please please please please cant i be a part of rumor about jet???? cuz that boy is fione and i wanna piece of dat... even if only in rumor. :D

tori
01-29-2004, 11:14 AM
hell, i haven't responded to a dare since junior high. i'm surely going to hell now. well, you asked for it.

gaymer
01-29-2004, 11:30 AM
*not scared*

Dancing_Diva
01-29-2004, 03:52 PM
robot talk gets me so hawt.

I'm going to outfit my vibrator with some robot voice dirty talk upgrades.

drpepper
02-01-2004, 09:18 AM

i hope that helps!

dress

Great response! Too funny. Well, i'm sure it's effective.
dp

swetcountrygrl
03-23-2005, 07:54 AM
**peeks in** Gotta hurry up and leave cause I like me some dirty talk.

cheryll
03-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Hello! I am a femme and my boi loves it when I talk dirty to hym - I was a little shy at first, but now I like it just as much as hym ( maybe more )! I like to surprise hym with something new all the time - hy loves it and I have so much fun thinking up new things to say - by the time we get together, I am so hot the sex is fantastic! (k)

bouncergrl92
04-04-2005, 11:54 PM
I love hearing the Femme talking dirty ....OMG.....to hear them say how bad they want me..and what they want me to do to them.... (6) (6) and what gets me really turned on...when they beg me not to stop.....

DaddyCat
07-18-2005, 06:44 AM
Talking "dirty" is such a turn-on for me....I love to hear her beg for more while I am talking dirty to her as well... There is nothing that can't be said by either one of us.... the more said the better.....*eg*

Devil Stonergy
07-18-2005, 07:19 AM
There's nothing like hearing that she wants more. Not more of just anything, but more of you(h) That'll have a guy's brain turn to hot jello, though he may just growl and pound harder with lust;).

909 Pervertions
01-26-2007, 07:09 AM
;)

this is funny...

best,
x

Say you roll a 19, then your big bearded Dwarven butch says something like: ďAs the great enchantress Lithonieltheila lays down her Dagger of the Dragon Slayer, she turns to the dwarf Grubblymeadaleslopper, licks her lips and removes her Cloak of Elemental Fire.Ē

The

mistyblue9802200
01-26-2007, 07:29 AM
I have to admit the verbal roleplay is usually a winner, esp if you have an adventerous & downrite dirty mind lol(a)

(f)

I like it when you take them by suprise say like erm you
out or hy is busy at home,just lean over & whisper so softly in hys ear *baby i wanna sick your cock* usually gets an reaction(a)

(f)

ForeverFemme
01-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Ok Im having some problems trying to talk dirty with my boi! Everytime I go to say something, nothing comes out! What do you bois like to hear? Any suggestions on what I should say?

Love dirty talk..

One of the biggest turn ons that for sure...

Sitting on hys lap...
Sucking hys earlobe...
While grinding on hym...
Then say into hys ear, "I want you to fuck me"

Just go with the flow,Tell hym what you want,how you want it,how good it feels,what you want to do to hym,so on and so on...

Okay,Now I got my mind going to much...lol :$

Boysenberry
01-28-2007, 11:24 PM
I changed my words because of my error and to also reflect my point that...If we dont like a certain subject matter the beauty is we have many threads for all likes....so if a thread isnt for you...Then we can easily move on.

I didnt see the date and it was pointed out to me from aprettydress [thank you}

Carry on.................The other Berry

aprettydress
01-28-2007, 11:32 PM
FYI.....Sometimes to reread the TOS {terms of service} is a good thing. Just because you maynot like a subject matter doesnt means it is reportable. It has to be in violation of the TOS.

The beautifull thing here is we have so many threads for so many DIFFERENT people.
So if you find this thread isnt to your liking.....um DONT READ IT.

Also We as moderators will do exactly that....If it needs to be taken private you can bet your sweet post we will tell you all.

Carry on all.......

The other Berry

dude. Ragazzo posted that in 2004ish..?

Boysenberry
01-28-2007, 11:44 PM
Thanks for pointing that out

The other berry

ForeverFemme
01-29-2007, 04:37 AM
dude. Ragazzo posted that in 2004ish..?

i also noticed right after i posted last night

sarai
01-29-2007, 07:13 AM
I can't talk dirty yet. I've tried! I crack up laughing, or the words glue my tongue to the roof of my mouth. I turn red and then I can't talk at all. Hys way to start working around it? I write hym a dirty love letter once a week. I'm not talking about writing out a fantasy, (though hy likes those too! ;) ) I'm talking about "Last week, when you kissed me in the spelunking exhibit I felt like going to my knees, pulling out your, er thingie and er..." Or next weekend can we try....

aprettydress
01-29-2007, 09:21 AM
i think there are some wonderful examples of elfin half-life gamer dirty talk here, in this very thread.

would he/hy mind your use of crib notes?

-an ever-helpful dress

sarai
01-29-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm not sure if Hy'd mind or not, but we don't D&D. We do play a Roman Empire based RPG, though, so I suppose one could ponder what REALLY goes on between a Centurion and a bath slave.:$

aprettydress
01-29-2007, 09:47 AM
seriously!

omg! gamers! everywhere!

once, i rolled dice to see where these little painted doll/figurine things would 'advance' to. at least that's what i think was going on...it was at a gamer-store in the mall.

yes, you should totally incorporate gamerism into your bed 'chamber'. :)

i, for one, am a huge fan of pimp-n-hoes. when i'm really lucky he drives up and picks me up on the street-corner and we scene a dinner at the red lobster and into the early morning hours at the ramada inn. winky-winky ;)

*i'm a lucky girl!*

sarai
01-29-2007, 01:19 PM
I can see me cozy-ing up to Hym at the bar and whispering "Quo signo nata es?".

Quo signo nata es? - What's your sign? ;)

Goddessonmyknees23
01-29-2007, 01:46 PM
I found the best way to fine tune the "Dirty Talkin" skills... HAve more phone sex. *giggles* Trust me ITs a good way to work those verbal skills and get everyone worked intoa little tizzy

(k) Sally (k)

woobie
01-29-2007, 02:11 PM
I think dirty talk really isn't as dirty as people think. It's just communicating how you are feeling physically or emotionally - what you want to make it feel better asking the other person how they feel or what they want...

i love the way the tip of your cock feels when your just inside -
that's right push it in, do you like that? I love it when you push it in slow & deep -
yes i love it, now faster, don't stop, please don't stop -
tell me you like it, you like the way it feels don't you?
i love your cock, don't stop, just fuck me, that's right fuck me baby
oh my god you feel good.....
blah, blah, blah orgasm... you get the picture don't ya?

Charming Texan
01-29-2007, 05:43 PM
seriously!

omg! gamers! everywhere!

once, i rolled dice to see where these little painted doll/figurine things would 'advance' to. at least that's what i think was going on...it was at a gamer-store in the mall.

yes, you should totally incorporate gamerism into your bed 'chamber'. :)

i, for one, am a huge fan of pimp-n-hoes. when i'm really lucky he drives up and picks me up on the street-corner and we scene a dinner at the red lobster and into the early morning hours at the ramada inn. winky-winky ;)

*i'm a lucky girl!*

Hey Lady, don't be acting like you don't go to the mall just for the gaming connections! Now I know where you've been when you say you're going to the MAC counter. I can't abide by your lies! ;)

Oh, and if they ever come out with a Red Lobster Monopoly or Stratego game - you're playin' it!

Advance to Gamer avenue - do not pass go - do not collect $200! :P

ps - meet you on the corner in 5, bring your PSP (l)

aprettydress
01-30-2007, 06:01 AM
I can't abide by your lies! ;)

that's funny, i'm sitting here wondering how to abide by your...deceit! (k)